Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #9000962 - 09/29/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Real love is when you can be with someone you really do care about, but not commit domestic violence against each other when it gets rough.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: Kada]
    #9001123 - 09/29/08 02:11 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I love to see kids in love but we don't have a clue as to who we are much less what a soul mate is until we are older.

If marriage and reproduction were illegal until 25 the world would be a much better place.

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: Middleman]
    #9001160 - 09/29/08 02:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

you say you have relatively deep pockets... but your waiting to save 5 gs (that seems to be an oxy-moron)? dude congrats on the chick but dropping out of college with 5 grand to travel the world is the most retarted thing ive ever heard. if you really want to help people then graduate, get a phD, and become a doctor in a third world country. going to a third world country and toking up and spreading your "knowledge" isnt what i would call helping out the world

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Loc: midwest side
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #9001228 - 09/29/08 03:20 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Why would you want to  quit college & go around the world doing that? Have you ever been in a **Real** financial hardship? Nope, you haven't. Your parents even payed for your college, and you even managed to fuck that up because you were stoned and had a hard dick. You don't have any words of wisdom to give people. Probably never gone hungry before, and had to go kill some food to avoid robbing someone. Nah, you'd let yourself starve before you did that, because it's mean to kill a wabbit.

If you're going to quit school, then use that 5 grand to put a downpayment on a place to live, and get a job.  Well no, i guess you could still ask mom and dad for money when you get back from your trip to Africa.... spreading the word of God knows what to little hungry 3rd world children who just smile and hug you because they want a snickers.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: ray40cal]
    #9001474 - 09/29/08 07:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i've very envious

have fun.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: outhere4]
    #9001648 - 09/29/08 08:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm doing a fair bit of foolishly living for the moment.  I don't see why you shouldn't as well.

I would, however, recommend you finish out the semester and leave yourselves in good academic standing.  No need to throw that away, as you may need it someday.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: demiu5]
    #9001783 - 09/29/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
i'm just saying...i've been through this, and have known many, many people who have felt the same thing, with it all to crash, explode, and burn

it might last, who knows, but i doubt it.  but there's no reason why you two shouldn't enjoy it while it does last

yeah

it's awesome to have those experiences

but you're either gonna break up, get married, or lose touch. you're fucked no matter how you look at it :wink:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

#9001807 - 09/29/08 09:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If you really want to be with this girl forever you will increase your chances of that happening if you stay in school and get a degree. If she is you soulmate she will not mind waiting.  A women is more willing to stand by her man if he is educated and able to provide, a degree will help you provide for the rest of your life. Plus yopu got a free ride, you get a lifetime of promise for free.  Be in love and be happy, its a great feeling when you find someone special.  Good luck and do what you do!

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
    #9001909 - 09/29/08 10:00 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If you really feel this girl is the one for you, your "soulmate" as you put it, then you should do first what you need to do and then what you want to do, not the other way around.

Enjoy the girl man, but I strongly advise you to reconsider dropping out of school.

It'll be better for both of you if you just finish school first and then travel the world smoking copious amounts of marijuana and being vegetarian. You'll likely have more money and more security that way.

It's up to you, but I can tell you that every man I've met that decided to drop out of school or whatever it was to start a life with a woman, ultimately wished they had realized their goals first.

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: ray40cal]
    #9002561 - 09/29/08 12:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ray40cal said:
Why would you want to  quit college & go around the world doing that? Have you ever been in a **Real** financial hardship? Nope, you haven't. Your parents even payed for your college, and you even managed to fuck that up because you were stoned and had a hard dick. You don't have any words of wisdom to give people. Probably never gone hungry before, and had to go kill some food to avoid robbing someone. Nah, you'd let yourself starve before you did that, because it's mean to kill a wabbit.

If you're going to quit school, then use that 5 grand to put a downpayment on a place to live, and get a job.  Well no, i guess you could still ask mom and dad for money when you get back from your trip to Africa.... spreading the word of God knows what to little hungry 3rd world children who just smile and hug you because they want a snickers.

Wow, so much hate. You guys can knock all you want, whatever. She is a special girl and I hope it lasts, I will put forth my best effort...this morning I woke up feeling sick so she makes me a ginger drink and gives me holistic healing stuff, and a back massage with some organic oil. I am not vegan btw, I have starved before, or fasted for several days at least. So am I vegan, no, I'm starving. Keep hating guys, I'll be around to show you some love;)

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
    #9002617 - 09/29/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Jesus man, what's with the anger and resentment on this thread?! Good for you man, that's all I have to say. Finishing college and getting a fucking office job aren't the be all and end all of life. I have a lot more respect for people who live their dreams than sell themselves short for the ludicrous notion of "financial security". Live life head on, with the provision that you dont expect someone else to bankroll it (which this dude didn't seem to want to do, he never mentioned having his parents pay for shit). Everyone should back off this guy and hope it goes well for him. If you dont become wealthy, you're probably better for it. Go learn how to grow some food, itll be more useful to you in fifteen years than learning how to be an accountant or some such bullshit. My two cents. Good vibes coming at you and your girl from this Goat...

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: GreenGoat]
    #9002825 - 09/29/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thanks goat. money isn't important, having had lots of it and none of it I know this first hand. The most important things in life aren't things, people and connections. Someone just cut up canteloupe grapefruit and apple for me though, so I've got to go eat it :grin:

InvisibleOgre812
Padawan Learner
Male

#9002863 - 09/29/08 02:01 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imagine said:
this thread makes me sick :rolleyes:

I agree.

I can't wait till she gets bored with you and dumps you out of nowhere, meanwhile you could have been going to school instead of throwing your life away on a trick.  Maybe she is the one for you but I doubt it.

Quote:

She has friends in Cali that overnighted us a 3/4 p of kush and it was gone in 3 days!

Also,  you are full of shit.

--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

Edited by Ogre812 (09/29/08 02:03 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #9003872 - 09/29/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
If she's as hot as you say she is (not to mention she tones chakras!!!), do you really think you're gonna be the only dick inside her vag, now or in the future?

lol thats so true

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: thedudenj]
    #9004194 - 09/29/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

tits or gtfo

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

OfflineAltecLansing
Trafalgar Square Pigeon Fiasco
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #9008809 - 09/30/08 03:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That's great man! Hope the wave never crests.  :sunny:

--------------------
I don't use jelly.

InvisibleGreendreams

Re: Found my soulmate!!! *DELETED* [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #9014223 - 10/01/08 04:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Greendreams

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

Re: Found my soulmate!!! [Re: Greendreams]
    #9014481 - 10/01/08 05:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Me and the gal are going to see bassnectar tonight in Grand Rapids, maybe I'll see some of you there. We got doses, glowsticks, bubba kush, honey, and love! My plan was feeding people doses and giving them a shot of my family's honey...Those who say I'm full of shit about the 3/4 of a P, haha, I laugh at you. I could brag how I've bought 10 sheets in the last 2 weeks but when you're at that level in the game bragging is useless and anyone worth knowing wouldn't be impressed by it.:shrug: I will brag that I'm getting organic fucking warlock, 29 percent thc, and organic hashplant, indoor and outdoor respectively tomorrow after bassnectar and after party tonight! :tongue2: Peace and Love, stop hating start loving :grin:

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#9014615 - 10/01/08 05:35 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No, you are full of shit, because first you said you got overnighted 3/4 lb and that it was gone in three days, while implying you smoked it all.
Then you said you only smoked 2 g's of it.
So you're dealing, as is clear by how much acid and other shit you're buying.
Lets see how her parents feel about you after you get nabbed for possession with intent.

And go, quit school, travel the world.
I'm betting you get killed and she gets kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery.
A nice hot white American sex slave sells for a lot in these third world countries you're going to visit, I'm betting.

--------------------
My name is Mud

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #9014678 - 10/01/08 05:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

When I was in my twenties,I thought I knew everything.
When I hit my thirties,I found out that I did not.
When I hit forty,I began learning.

:smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale