Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
SO TRUE, well the part about white people.
    #8995019 - 09/27/08 08:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I dont smoke with black people that often, however being white i can say the white people part is sooo true.
Dave Chappelle-Weed

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8995069 - 09/27/08 08:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:vaped:

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Crasher]
    #8995093 - 09/27/08 08:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I wish that Chappelle would do a show again.  It's a shame that he's not using his talent.

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

OfflinefreeDOOM
Stranger then you
Male

Loc: New York, USA
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: monkeywrench]
    #8995098 - 09/27/08 08:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

monkeywrench said:
I wish that Chappelle would do a show again.  It's a shame that he's not using his talent.

QFT

and the white people thing is defiantly true :lol:

--------------------

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
    #8995106 - 09/27/08 08:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

OMG lulz. I actually laughed out loud at the white people part.

Great find.:thumbup:

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: freeDOOM]
    #8995112 - 09/27/08 08:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

good find, so trueee. :thumbup:

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Offlineweathereporter88
Male

Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: monkeywrench]
    #8995139 - 09/27/08 08:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

monkeywrench said:

do you post on BL by chance?

Eh, Im just confused by yer avatar

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: publicenemy1]
    #8995143 - 09/27/08 08:30 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

its 100% true. i had no idea that was a white exclusive thing I thought it was just normal for everyone.haha

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#8995640 - 09/27/08 10:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i noticed this is true

im not black

im not fully white i guess either, but white guys are always cataloging drinks and talking about other times they got high.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8995650 - 09/27/08 10:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

People from many cultures like marijuana (South East Asian, Jamaica, India, Morrocco, Mexico, etc), but white people take it to an entirely new level.

To simply purchase, roll and smoke marijuana is not enough for white people. They need to make sure they know all the different strains, cultivation technique, and methods for smoking it. They even have an entire magazine devoted those where they actually have centerfolds of plants that people have grown.

White people are also willing to spend over $500 on smoking devices just to find new and more expensive ways to smoke weed.

It is worth noting that at every white person, at some point, has written a high school or college paper about the history of how the DuPont industry helped make weed illegal. This paper also teaches them about how hemp can be used to fuel cars, make clothing, create food, cure cancer, and solve every single problem on earth.

While you would assume that most white people smoke weed between 14-28 (and act as though they are the first generation to do so), the reality is that white people smoke weed well into old age. They also smoke weed with their kids! This is not a joke. White people love weed so much that they consider it a ‘gift’ to share with their kids. Leading to a generation that was not allowed to watch Power Rangers, but was allowed to toke up.

All white people believe marijuana should be legalized, and they consider the Netherlands to a pinnacle of enlightenment. Also, every white person has had their most profound weed smoking experience in Amsterdam, so it’s a good idea to fabricate a story about your own experience there so you can quickly forge a bond. Traditional tales uses the following words: hostel, brownie, girl/guy from Hungary, crazy, locked out, chill dudes from Ireland.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ever imply that people just smoke weed to get high, they do it for medical/spiritual/social reasons, etc, or that there are any negative consequences. This will likely alienate you from white people.

On the plus side, white people are always looking for higher quality, more potent, more organic marijuana. If you promise to hook them up with a special selection from your home country, they will likely pay a high premium.

--------------------

OfflineSyle
Brahma
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8995773 - 09/27/08 10:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
People from many cultures like marijuana (South East Asian, Jamaica, India, Morrocco, Mexico, etc), but white people take it to an entirely new level.

To simply purchase, roll and smoke marijuana is not enough for white people. They need to make sure they know all the different strains, cultivation technique, and methods for smoking it. They even have an entire magazine devoted those where they actually have centerfolds of plants that people have grown.

White people are also willing to spend over $500 on smoking devices just to find new and more expensive ways to smoke weed.

It is worth noting that at every white person, at some point, has written a high school or college paper about the history of how the DuPont industry helped make weed illegal. This paper also teaches them about how hemp can be used to fuel cars, make clothing, create food, cure cancer, and solve every single problem on earth.

While you would assume that most white people smoke weed between 14-28 (and act as though they are the first generation to do so), the reality is that white people smoke weed well into old age. They also smoke weed with their kids! This is not a joke. White people love weed so much that they consider it a ‘gift’ to share with their kids. Leading to a generation that was not allowed to watch Power Rangers, but was allowed to toke up.

All white people believe marijuana should be legalized, and they consider the Netherlands to a pinnacle of enlightenment. Also, every white person has had their most profound weed smoking experience in Amsterdam, so it’s a good idea to fabricate a story about your own experience there so you can quickly forge a bond. Traditional tales uses the following words: hostel, brownie, girl/guy from Hungary, crazy, locked out, chill dudes from Ireland.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ever imply that people just smoke weed to get high, they do it for medical/spiritual/social reasons, etc, or that there are any negative consequences. This will likely alienate you from white people.

On the plus side, white people are always looking for higher quality, more potent, more organic marijuana. If you promise to hook them up with a special selection from your home country, they will likely pay a high premium.

i am white, and about 95% of what you just posted was BS. sorry.

OfflineIma Trooper
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Syle]
    #8995777 - 09/27/08 10:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I get high.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #8995785 - 09/27/08 10:39 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crasher said:

--------------------

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8995859 - 09/27/08 10:59 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

That reminds me of my black friends who buy belvedere and Gray Goose vodka to mix with shit like OJ and Red Bull, just so everyone knows they bought overpriced vodka.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Syle]
    #8995879 - 09/27/08 11:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Syle said:
Quote:

b0red5tiff said:

i am white, and about 95% of what you just posted was BS. sorry.

Seriously, how high were you when you wrote that?

--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (09/27/08 11:05 PM)

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8996079 - 09/28/08 12:08 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

im white and the only time ive ever smoked with people like that was when i was in 8th grade and just started smoking. boredstiff what the fuck are you talking about? amsterdam blows and is not worth the money to visit. all there is to do there is smoke good weed and good hash BIG FUCKING DEAL ill go to canada if i wanna do that for not even half the cost

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8997146 - 09/28/08 09:19 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

you all better fess up you were nailed by that description.

--------------------

Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
    #8997256 - 09/28/08 10:48 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crasher said:

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

Offlinegofudgeyourself
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: SO TRUE, well the part about white people. [Re: 5HTSynaptrip]
    #8997725 - 09/28/08 01:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

hahahaa its funny cause last time i got high we talked about what we used to do when we got high

"dude remember lazer floyd, we were so stoned man"

--------------------
"believe it if you need it, or leave it if you dare."

"turn all the hate in the world, into a mocking bird. make it fly away" :peace:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8997881 - 09/28/08 02:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

"you can not pass out, around white people...."(ETC)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hemp

Community >> The Pub