Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ...
    #8987346 - 09/25/08 11:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I want to do at least two or three good drawings tonight.  So how about it?  Winning ideas will be posted up in this thread before I pass out.

To expand on the theme, if anybody else wants to participate, we can have multiple drawings of each idea from different members, thus showing how different people visualize specific concepts.

Let's get the ball rolling, shall we? :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: HB]
    #8987406 - 09/25/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

*bump*

16 views and no ideas at all?  All you have to do is type a few words and you get a drawing ... shouldn't really be that difficult, at least not on your end of the deal :wink:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987436 - 09/25/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm disappointed, to say the least.  27 views now and not one idea from anybody.  Guess I'm on my own with this one ...

InvisibleOgre812
Padawan Learner
Male

#8987451 - 09/25/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I wanna see a self portrait.

--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #8987454 - 09/25/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to see a Sasquatch making love to man with a pumpkin for a head, while an old man is fly fishing in the Sasquatches asshole river for brown trout.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #8987457 - 09/25/08 11:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Okay draw me a picture of a cross with a badass potleaf somehow worked into it I wanna get a tat done for my best friend that passed away

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #8987462 - 09/25/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How about drawing a rather bulbous seal vertically popping halfway up through the water.  But this water is of the texture of wood, with noses and ears and eyes and penises and vaginas within.  On the seal's nose is balanced a sphere; a parody of a volleyball balanced by a show seal(well, they're actually usually sea lions but I digress).  But this is no volleyball it balances.  For it is a world of machines and of solid state organisms, highly mechanized, looking all cold and brutal.
Feel free to add to or discard the idea entirely.  I have no drawing talent whatsoever and am unable to partake.  Happy doodles!:)
93 93/93

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987466 - 09/25/08 11:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How about a pickle climbing out of an asshole into a vagina. I imagine the pickle to have a distraught face, and to be extremely wrinkled, like a finger that was in water for too long. The pickle should have arms pulling its self from the sphincter of death into the vagina of life.

It should probably have a sombrero also.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: Dobie]
    #8987480 - 09/25/08 11:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ogre812 said:
I wanna see a self portrait.

Quote:

dobie said:
Okay draw me a picture of a cross with a badass potleaf somehow worked into it I wanna get a tat done for my best friend that passed away

You guys rock.  I'm going to start with these two tonight.

TrippinTeddy, you're a madman, but I'll start on yours tomorrow, but just cuz you're cute 'n cuddly 'n stuff ... :grin:

Quote:

lavod said:
How about drawing a rather bulbous seal vertically popping halfway up through the water.  But this water is of the texture of wood, with noses and ears and eyes and penises and vaginas within.  On the seal's nose is balanced a sphere; a parody of a volleyball balanced by a show seal(well, they're actually usually sea lions but I digress).  But this is no volleyball it balances.  For it is a world of machines and of solid state organisms, highly mechanized, looking all cold and brutal.
Feel free to add to or discard the idea entirely.  I have no drawing talent whatsoever and am unable to partake.  Happy doodles!:)
93 93/93

I like it!  That sounds wild, right up my alley.  I'll get yours going tomorrow, as well.

Here goes!

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987494 - 09/25/08 11:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

A fat girl being dunked into a cup of milk and devoured by a giant slice of birthday cake. I think the back ground should be a doll house and the cake should have a giant cock made of some kind of tasty treat that he is gripping fiercely with his his free cake hand that is covered in an oven mitt.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #8987497 - 09/25/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
A fat girl being dunked into a cup of milk and devoured by a giant slice of birthday cake. I think the back ground should be a doll house and the cake should have a giant cock made of some kind of tasty treat that he is gripping fiercely with his his free cake hand that is covered in an oven mitt.

LOL.  um.  okay, then ...

weirdo.

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987498 - 09/25/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I am really stoaked about getting this tattoo done It will actually have meaning.

He passed away from a heroin overdose the day he got outta jail. I never even got a chance to tell him I had gotten clean. Which I was really lookin foward to doing. I went to his grave for the first time a couple weeks ago I am surprised I didnt start cryin my eyes out as I was pretty damn drunk

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987512 - 09/25/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

A scene in which a Father is being held by gun point by a shadowy figure. This figure is forcing the father to have sex with his 8 year old daughter. In the corner is the mans wife bound, gagged and beaten near death. The painting should have an over all ominous feel about it. Then man should have a "dear god why" look about his face accompanied by tears. The daughter should be really into her fathers cock, and loving the moment.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987535 - 09/26/08 12:03 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dobie said:
I am really stoaked about getting this tattoo done It will actually have meaning.

He passed away from a heroin overdose the day he got outta jail. I never even got a chance to tell him I had gotten clean. Which I was really lookin foward to doing. I went to his grave for the first time a couple weeks ago I am surprised I didnt start cryin my eyes out as I was pretty damn drunk

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend.  I'll make sure to put extra effort into your design!  Yours is coming up first.

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
A scene in which a Father is being held by gun point by a shadowy figure. This figure is forcing the father to have sex with his 8 year old daughter. In the corner is the mans wife bound, gagged and beaten near death. The painting should have an over all ominous feel about it. Then man should have a "dear god why" look about his face accompanied by tears. The daughter should be really into her fathers cock, and loving the moment.

Did I ever mention that you're weird? :heart:

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #8987539 - 09/26/08 12:03 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:

wtf?!?

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: magikgrl]
    #8987544 - 09/26/08 12:06 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

magikgrl said:
wtf?!?

LOL it's like you read my mind.  He's stranger than most.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987554 - 09/26/08 12:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

A girl crying maggots and as the maggots fall past the tip of her nose they turn into flies and fly around her face. There should be a cluster of flies gathered on her right ear crawling into her ear hole. In the background there should birds eating the dead body of a cow.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987561 - 09/26/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Your ideas are far too obscene and disturbing for even my style of work.

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #8987570 - 09/26/08 12:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My ideas aren't though.

My art ideas are perfect for the world. Everyone, all people. All times.

Invisiblemaggotz

#8987572 - 09/26/08 12:13 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

as i was readingg that and i was picturing the scene, i imagined him with a multicolored  oven mitt and then i got ot the end and was like whoa.:stoner:

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#8987578 - 09/26/08 12:13 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How bout an enchanted type looking land...with mushrooms and greenery, colorful with a lil elf smoking a hookah...under a lil hut type thing that looks like a shroom. water running somewhere?? fairy's too. :thumbup:

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987583 - 09/26/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to see a pregnant woman naked laying back in a hammock chair with a clear bottle inserted into her vagina. The bottle should be 1/3 of the way filled with urine and the arm of a baby should be hanging lifelessly through the top of the bottle. The mother should be smoking a cigarette and drinking from a half empty bottle of wine. She should also have a wine mustache. Behind her on the wall should be a Giant painting her and her previous child who suffers from down syndrome.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987591 - 09/26/08 12:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Theo, you are obesely obscene.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: John Nada]
    #8987597 - 09/26/08 12:17 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I might have to paint my ideas myself. No one else seems to have the guts.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987611 - 09/26/08 12:20 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

magikgrl said:
How bout an enchanted type looking land...with mushrooms and greenery, colorful with a lil elf smoking a hookah...under a lil hut type thing that looks like a shroom. water running somewhere?? fairy's too. :thumbup:

I love it!  I'll start on yours tomorrow, too.

Teddy, you're a freak of nature.  But I'll oblige one of your ideas.  You can only pick one though!  So which one will it be?

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987613 - 09/26/08 12:20 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Haha, they are afraid of your mind.

I reckon it's like the serial killer in The Cell in there. Except more countrified

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987618 - 09/26/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You tell me. Which ever you feel you can pull off the best is the one that should be drawn.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987622 - 09/26/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Okie day.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987631 - 09/26/08 12:23 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

paradis said:
Haha, they are afraid of your mind.

I reckon it's like the serial killer in The Cell in there. Except more countrified

LOL countrified! Makes me think of a giant barn with hay bails and fat sweaty buck toothed kids wearing overalls, licking there lips as they stare down the live stock arguing over who gets to rape what.

I'm not country! :crankey:

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987634 - 09/26/08 12:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:

Yes!  That would make me very happy, and you know you want me to be happy.

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987637 - 09/26/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Draw a teradactyl drinking whiskey in Argentina

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987648 - 09/26/08 12:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:

Yes!  That would make me very happy, and you know you want me to be happy.

I can add that to my to do list. I have a full thread from like a year ago that i need to go back to and finish drawing the ideas from that. I haven't sat down and drawn in a long time. I just don't have the time anymore.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987657 - 09/26/08 12:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
I can add that to my to do list. I have a full thread from like a year ago that i need to go back to and finish drawing the ideas from that. I haven't sat down and drawn in a long time. I just don't have the time anymore.

No no, start drawing right now!  What else is so important tonight that you can't make a drawing for little ol' me?  :hi:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987661 - 09/26/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Fell free to incorperate anything you want into the picture if ya think it would look good we were both opiate addicts and had been best friends since we were 13 smoked tons of pot together both of us enjoyed lsd quite a bit, But deep down he was a major pothead like he would freak the fuck out if he didn't have it.

--------------------

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987662 - 09/26/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Draw someone smoking rocks made out of muscle milk, and working out.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987664 - 09/26/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Have you ever seen my drawings? Besides Im a bit drunk and should really be sleeping. I have to work tomorrow, but fuck it, its friday.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987712 - 09/26/08 12:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
Have you ever seen my drawings? Besides Im a bit drunk and should really be sleeping. I have to work tomorrow, but fuck it, its friday.

If you make me a drawing tonight, I'll love you forever!

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#8987722 - 09/26/08 12:38 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
Quote:

magikgrl said:

I love it!  I'll start on yours tomorrow, too.

Awesome, I can't wait!

--------------------

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987724 - 09/26/08 12:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Do you believe in magic?

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987734 - 09/26/08 12:41 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Probably magic the gathering

--------------------

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987741 - 09/26/08 12:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Either way, I will sell her magic emulet crystal that will create a bio matrix of elements and it is a catalyst,etc

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987742 - 09/26/08 12:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Her drawing idea is SUPER original. So I'm going to say she thinks magic is the bees knees and that the newest david blaine stunt was awesome as dicks.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987751 - 09/26/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

David blaine is cooler than chicks with dicks!@

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987754 - 09/26/08 12:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

When I go to taco bueno I order Mexican chicks with dicks, and all i ever get is chips and dips. It pisses me off.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987758 - 09/26/08 12:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Shop for:

buttseks

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987760 - 09/26/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That Chris Angel faggot is even worse though.

But I mean they are magicians so that's pretty much default gay regardless

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987770 - 09/26/08 12:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I only know one magic trick and thats is how to make myself dissapear

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987773 - 09/26/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

God damn Chris Angel is the worse of them all. I would rather stab my eyes out with dicks than sit and watch his show.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987780 - 09/26/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This is obviously the best thread in the Pube.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987781 - 09/26/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I can think at the speed of light. I can run like the wind at the speed of sound.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987782 - 09/26/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Seriously?  I think he's pretty impressive.  I think you'd have room to talk if you were able to make a moving Lamborghini disappear at 100 mph in the middle of the desert in a split-second.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987783 - 09/26/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You should probably have a superhero name with mad skills like that.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987784 - 09/26/08 12:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

They did that with mirrors

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987792 - 09/26/08 12:53 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"Archetypical Indifferent Genius Stranger"

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987793 - 09/26/08 12:53 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That's an easy way of looking at it, but I don't that that's the case.  The mirrors would be at least somewhat visible to the naked eye, and having paused and rewound that part a few times I can safely say I saw no mirrors whatsoever.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987795 - 09/26/08 12:54 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
Seriously?  I think he's pretty impressive.  I think you'd have room to talk if you were able to make a moving Lamborghini disappear at 100 mph in the middle of the desert in a split-second.

Cheesy old trick that was done with smoke and mirrors and camera effects. Half of his show is done with editing tricks.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987801 - 09/26/08 12:55 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So you really think that the entire audience is in on it?  If so, they are actually impressive actors, because their reactions were damn believable to me ...

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987804 - 09/26/08 12:55 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Where the fuck is Mattzdope? Hes pretty much the only reason I come to the pub.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987806 - 09/26/08 12:56 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You always were an ol gullible ass bastard though

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987817 - 09/26/08 12:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
So you really think that the entire audience is in on it?  If so, they are actually impressive actors, because their reactions were damn believable to me ...

Well their reactions are taped when he does a "similar" trick then they edit it to make it look like those reactions were to the new edited tricks.

Blaine does the same thing. I've seen several examples all over the internet. I actually learned magic tricks to impress girls back when I was like 18, and I found all sorts of examples of how magicians do this stuff.

Btw, magic tricks are super gay, but are awesome ice breakers for stupid hot girls that just love "magic"

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987821 - 09/26/08 12:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey!!

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987827 - 09/26/08 01:00 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Im ready to see some art work. Maybe when im not so drunk and have a day off I might actually draw some shit myself.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987835 - 09/26/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's coming along, I'll post the progress in a few minutes.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987839 - 09/26/08 01:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

what are format are these drawn in?

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8987840 - 09/26/08 01:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:

I'm here bitchtits, just went out for a cigarette a minute ago but I am back.

What is going on in here? I smell lube and smelly ass. :awesome:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987842 - 09/26/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Adobe Illustrator.  I don't have Photoshop at the moment so I'm doing it all in Illustrator.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8987843 - 09/26/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:

I'm here bitchtits, just went out for a cigarette a minute ago but I am back.

What is going on in here? I smell lube and smelly ass. :awesome:

Lube and ass is pretty much the extent of whats going down. We are discussing rather or not Chris Angel was a cheap bull shit smoke and mirror act. I'm about 6 beers deep, thinking about watching the new Californications again.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8987856 - 09/26/08 01:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The new Californications are fucking great, not as good as the first season got off to but he's now got what he always wanted. Something is going to get fucked up for sure. It goddamn better anyway.

Runkle in the tub all coked up was :awesome: :rail:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987859 - 09/26/08 01:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm looking forward to seeing the progress.

Are we talking the one I'm talking about or what

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987868 - 09/26/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My town is dry as fuck for coke for some reason everyone keeps callin me lol

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8987875 - 09/26/08 01:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

There is always coke around here, I won't touch that shit anymore though. :whoa:

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987876 - 09/26/08 01:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah the whole jerk off thing was pretty fucking funny too. I dunno, I thought this season kicked off pretty wild, and it seems like its going to be pretty fucking good. Hes already fucked up by being a mouth rapist lol

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8987885 - 09/26/08 01:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah the mouth rapist scene was great.

The scene with the cop was good too.

But you can relate to that one, seeing as you just got tag teamed and anally raped by the police.

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987887 - 09/26/08 01:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

... and so it begins ...

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987890 - 09/26/08 01:17 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That cross is sick!

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987892 - 09/26/08 01:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

HOLY FUCK THAT IS  BIG!

Scale that shit down before you post it. Looks like a cool design though.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987895 - 09/26/08 01:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dobie said:
That cross is sick!

:smile: thanks!  It's got a ways to go, but I'm glad you like it so far.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8987899 - 09/26/08 01:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It would be sicker if Jesus was nailed to it getting blown by one of the apostles.

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987900 - 09/26/08 01:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Yeah the mouth rapist scene was great.

The scene with the cop was good too.

But you can relate to that one, seeing as you just got tag teamed and anally raped by the police.

True dat. I felt like Hank when I was getting my faced smashed in by 4 cops with hard-ons for me

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987907 - 09/26/08 01:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

What show are you talkin about?

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987908 - 09/26/08 01:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8987909 - 09/26/08 01:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've got to go make a phone call. I'll be back. Later fags, enjoy the lube and sweaty ass.

:bye:

--------------------

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987915 - 09/26/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:

Not bad, I wish the diamond in the middle was a bit smaller, but its your drawing so do as you will.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8987916 - 09/26/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

What is that one? The one for dobie's tattoo?

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987917 - 09/26/08 01:25 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I'm working on how I want to incorporate it, I might even use a circle instead of a diamond, and the size and style is still up in the air ... we'll see ...

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8987926 - 09/26/08 01:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm off to have a golden shower with matt over the telephone, then I'm off to bed.

I'll check back on this later to see some work.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

#8987927 - 09/26/08 01:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If ya wanna ya can add in march 21st 1981 to jan 26 2008 maybe add his name too it was ian larson

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987934 - 09/26/08 01:31 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
I'm off to have a golden shower with matt over the telephone, then I'm off to bed.

I'll check back on this later to see some work.

you two have fun now ... don't do anything I wouldn't do! :wink:

Quote:

dobie said:
If ya wanna ya can add in march 21st 1981 to jan 26 2008 maybe add his name too it was ian larson

okay I'll see what I can do

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8987940 - 09/26/08 01:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8988031 - 09/26/08 02:38 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not sure if I want to add more flair like at the bottom of the cross ... make it "intertwine" a bit ... it might look best staying as simple as possible ... hmm.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8988099 - 09/26/08 03:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

doo-de-doo ...

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8988102 - 09/26/08 03:20 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That is pretty fucking awesome, nice work man. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8988117 - 09/26/08 03:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thanks matt!!  I'm liking how it's coming along, too ...

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8988150 - 09/26/08 03:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8988154 - 09/26/08 03:56 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Cool additions. Not sure which one I like better though. This one or the previous.. :strokebeard:

I think the bottom looks too bloated on the new one or something.

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#8988166 - 09/26/08 04:13 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, the bottom part is troubling me a bit, I've tried a few variations and it seems to look best simplified.

Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
    #8994065 - 09/27/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Whatever happened to mine?

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #8994348 - 09/27/08 04:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Aw man, HB, I love your work. It's so inspiring. I'm always shitting a brick looking at your work, because I know you're letting it come through you.. I can just feel it in the expression.. you've got the flow open.

And I really fucking appreciate your choice of which to work on first, too. Dobie rocks, and it's such a fucking noble cause.

Much love to you.

-James

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8994371 - 09/27/08 04:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well shucks sir... I know what I'd love to see done by someone with your talent.
So I can save it.

A little guy, with a hoodie-ish robe, standing in a cave.
And the shot is from off to the side, so you can see he is in the cave, face barely showing, and you can see into the cave, BUT!, you can also see way out in the distance.... And there is a dry split earth everywhere, and yet it's raining hard, and there are multiple lightning strikes hitting the dry cracked ground.
NO SPICE. I'd love to see that. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #8995625 - 09/27/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TrippinTeddy said:
A girl crying maggots and as the maggots fall past the tip of her nose they turn into flies and fly around her face. There should be a cluster of flies gathered on her right ear crawling into her ear hole. In the background there should birds eating the dead body of a cow.

Ok, first off you were one of the first assholes to give me a bad rating. But I WAS in OTD, and I WAS a noob. So I guess I deserved it.

But if I EVER see a picture like you just described, I will buy it for ANY amount of money.

THAT. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME. I'm changing your rating, you butthumping cockgobbler.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8995664 - 09/27/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You should check out his MS Paint masterpieces in OTD.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: TODAY]
    #8995667 - 09/27/08 08:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah....I am scared to go in there. Its like Hell, but with more scat.

lol

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #8995701 - 09/27/08 08:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

just search ms paint w/ trippinteddy as the poster and you should be golden.  embrace the scat.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #8997224 - 09/28/08 08:31 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

wow James that was a very thoughtful and flattering post of you to make ... I could tell by your wording that you really meant it, and being a truly significant and talented artist yourself, it means quite the world to me :heart:

Truthfully, I've hit something of a dry spell with my art recently, in that it's been hard in recent days to feel the natural creative flow as I did when I was younger, when I was not so bogged down by the many stresses in my life ...

I am, however, always optimistic and looking for ways to change for the better, and as far as my art goes, I figure the only way to get better and be happy with it is to just keep working away at it day and night until I'm back in the groove where I once was ... and with dedication, I will hopefully have even more groove than before!

To Dobie and the rest of the crew who posted requests, I have not forgotten them nor let the momentum fall by the wayside, and I will be working hard on them over the next week as promised.  Last night was a trying night in many fashions, and ended up with me going to the ER early in the morning and having an entirely sleepless night altogether ... I only in fact got back about an hour ago, but was very happy to see such an inspiring and heartfelt post as Jacques posted on my return.  It made my day seem truly a lot brighter :sun:

So, as I now retreat to my bed and get a bit of sleep, I will later continue working on Dobie's piece and post some new exciting updates in the coming hours.

And thanks again to everybody for your support in my creative works, it makes me feel very good that others enjoy my art as much as I enjoy creating it, and that to some extent keeps me doing what I do.

-Aurora

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #8997236 - 09/28/08 08:40 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Woah, you're really female? :wink:

Sorry, I always thought you were a guy for some reason. Don't take that the wrong way. :wink: You always posted very ambiguously when we interacted back in the days when I was in MA&L more often... and I guess I just assumed once a long time ago, and then was never given reason to question that. (I honestly thought you were just poking fun at the alpha-males here with the female icon and the victoria's secret model sig and shit... heh.)

And I meant every word of what I said, absolutely. You're a very beautiful spirit, and I've always been very impressed with your ability to open up a channel.

I know it is hard to deal with the natural progression of spiritual development sometimes, but trust me when I say that you are making leaps and bounds of progress.

I admire your commitment and dedication the most, as this has been the most trying part for me. My art progresses so slowly, because I don't have the focus to keep at it regularly.

Luckily, I have found such a passion in songwriting that I am slowly learning to overcome this. It has been a very trying process, as I've had to deal with the same procrastinative nature with my songwriting for so long. But I love it so much, I've stood by it and persevered, despite the gaps.

Further, I've found a lot of very serious motivation lately as I've come to realize that habituative drug use has seriously impeded my ability to reach the spiritual growth I sought. Unfortunately, I realized this long before I learned to act on it, creating a vicious guilt cycle that impaired me further. However, things are starting to let loose now, and I suspect that I will be opening up to a more dedicated role as a channel in the coming months.

I hope everything is alright with your health...? I understand if you don't want to talk about it or don't want to talk about it here or what have you... but just know that I am sending some love and support your way. :hug:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8998018 - 09/28/08 01:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8998028 - 09/28/08 01:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

aww shit, they are no longer hosting my old paintings :frown:

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8998075 - 09/28/08 01:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

YAY!

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8998326 - 09/28/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

HB, PLEASE don't miss my idea. :flowers:
Take your time, I know you're busy. It`s cool. But make sure you at least read it.

And Teddy, you are now a fucking god to me.(Sorta...:tongue:)
I mean shit, I know you are pretty funny, and have some hilarious stories, and takes on life......
But wow. Some of that shit was gold. I`ll keep any further rim jobs of respect confined to OTD. Sorry hippies. Plur man! PLUR!:shineon:

Also, I wonder who this is supposed to be:strokebeard:

I have a good guess.

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (09/28/08 04:11 PM)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Drawing Time! Give me some ideas ... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8998725 - 09/28/08 04:03 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

OK I'm going to have to quick reply here, because my mind has simply fizzled and fried from the strange progression of Jacques' words of wisdom, love and astute awesomeness, to TrippinTeddy's ... well ...

'UNIQUE' taste in COMPLETELY tasteless and utterly wretched scat porn, penises ("penii"?), vomit and everything else wrong with our world ... not that penii are WRONG, but well, absolutely everything else is, with his paintings.  Thank you, Teddy, for ridding any possible conscious or subconscious denials and virginal qualities that I may have had left to my name ... all gone.  Forever.  Bai bai.  Thx.  I can now exclaim that I have seen the depths of hell and its' grotesque phantasmagoria, and it bears the mark of the beast himself ... TrippinTeddy.

And finally, a promise to Psilocybeingzz (one more "z" and you'd be asleep!) not to forget his commissioned "Old Spice" painting.  Or was that "No Spice"?  Either way, it will be the spiciest painting (drawing?) yet. 

Oh yes.  There will be spice.

:jiggly:

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9000285 - 09/28/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
OK I'm going to have to quick reply here, because my mind has simply fizzled and fried from the strange progression of Jacques' words of wisdom, love and astute awesomeness, to TrippinTeddy's ... well ...

'UNIQUE' taste in COMPLETELY tasteless and utterly wretched scat porn, penises ("penii"?), vomit and everything else wrong with our world ... not that penii are WRONG, but well, absolutely everything else is, with his paintings.  Thank you, Teddy, for ridding any possible conscious or subconscious denials and virginal qualities that I may have had left to my name ... all gone.  Forever.  Bai bai.  Thx.  I can now exclaim that I have seen the depths of hell and its' grotesque phantasmagoria, and it bears the mark of the beast himself ... TrippinTeddy.

:jiggly:

Thats the most awesome thing anyone has ever said to me. :awesome:

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order