Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNullface

Loc: USA Flag
Re: chase ketamine? [Re: JustHaDtOlETyOUkNO]
    #15850914 - 02/23/12 03:17 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

JustHaDtOlETyOUkNO said:
I created this account while browsing the forum for because I've been browsing the site for years but really wanted to address your comment. Ketamine is a Dissociative Psychadelic. Not a dissociative. Not a Psychadelic. A Dissociative Psychadelic. If you've ever done a true Dissociative like DXM you can tell the difference. Dissociative Psychadelics have more of a tranquilizing effect than the true dissociative. You don't have to trust me you can look this up, although from experience and I have been using drugs for an extremely long time and I've done about as much research into the subject as you can when it comes to technical aspects of drugs, I know almost all there is to know about all of the major drugs you probably know ranging from a drugs LD-50 level to the most effective method of consumption and best combinations and that is as well as having taken MANY more substances then the average drug user. It's a must know because it will change the way you look at ketamine and your experience will be different all from knowing because you'll look for things in ketamine you didn't realise existed

:wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: chase ketamine? [Re: Nullface]
    #15852521 - 02/23/12 01:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i felt ketamine to be semi psychedellic. deffinitly creates out of body experiences.
your route of administration should be IMing or snorting tho.
ive seen ppl vape it in meth pipes, and i didnt get much effect that way. its like a waste.
ive snow capped a few bowls of herb with it. but still i dont advise or really reccomend wasting it

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Offlinetheenigma
Dreamer
Male

Loc: The Astral Plane
Re: chase ketamine? [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #15854496 - 02/23/12 07:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Scudreloaded said:
ive seen ppl vape it in meth pipes, and i didnt get much effect that way. its like a waste.

did this one time a long time back. the girl claimed it was crystal K. so of course we all got a little lightbulb over our heads. shit smokes, but it's a waste. was just a point in time in our lives where we would try to put anything in our pipes :rolleyes:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder