Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDexter666
journeyman
Loc: NH
Everybody Help!
    #897965 - 09/21/02 07:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I just came to the conclusion that we need to fight this anti drug propaganda shit with pro drug propaganda now i know this has been done but i'm gonna start posting pro-drug posters all over my town mostly on Cannabis and Psychedelics but is it possible for me to get into trouble by doing so i would hope not but who knows has anyone tried this also once i get the money i'm gonna buy a few bill boards and shit i just want some ideas on what to post and where to post it in town i live in a city so but i was thinking like talking about LSD myths and MDMA myths and how safe these drugs can actually be along with LD-50 comparisons for dosage with some of these OTC products to show that what some people consume everyday are more dangerous than some street drugs if anyone wants to post some pics of good poster ideas please do i'm a little fucked up right now but i'm sure i made some sense atleast i can still type good.

--------------------
Just say NO to police searches!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Re: Everybody Help! [Re: Dexter666]
    #898430 - 09/21/02 11:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well, in theory the First Amendment is still in effect and should protect you from any sort of prosecution. Don't be surprised if the anti-drug types take the law into their own hands and do something you won't like. Some of them are so rabid that I wouldn't put much beyond them. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to make your statements and plan on them doing various things so that you could take action that would be beneficial to your cause after they do something illegal in response.

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Offlinefrancisco
Richman Sporeman
Loc: USA
    #898817 - 09/22/02 07:29 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

At least talk to a local trial attorney.They know the political landscape locally better than most.Don't make your educational material so narrow in focus that you only draw extremist;you want to educate the general public.

--------------------
Well...Maybe just a little.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #899306 - 09/22/02 03:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

When you actually make the posters you might want to try using more than one sentence.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
    #899314 - 09/22/02 03:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

atleast i can still type good.

except for the fact that your entire post was one run-on sentence?

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #899382 - 09/22/02 03:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

atleast i can still type good

No, you can't.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineDexter666
journeyman
Loc: NH
Re: Everybody Help! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #899407 - 09/22/02 04:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Better than most people on 1200mg of DXM yeah who feels dumb just kidding and periods are a waste of space.

--------------------
Just say NO to police searches!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

General Interest >> Political Discussion