Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinexTorches
In Control
Male

Acid the Day before a Quiz
    #8970787 - 09/22/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Basically it is my buddy might be getting cid this weekend.  Ive dropped 3 times total 2 hits each time i know how acid can beat a tattoo on ur brain.  The quiz is for pledging a fraternity and if i dont get better than an 80% its an issue.  Should I drop even if i study all week long?

--------------------
My first trip...

"I don't know whats real
Life blends into novels, video games, and movies
We are all a connected series of short stories with no motive
I feel like I've just woken up after a good night sleep
This is what prophecies and insanities are made of
Yawns are restarts"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegurknel
GuRkNeL

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: xTorches]
    #8970795 - 09/22/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't risk it, you can wait 2 days.

--------------------
:cheech: :chong: :flyhigh: :lsd: :jah:

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: gurknel]
    #8970821 - 09/22/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wait.

Not only will you probably be too foggy for the quiz, you'll be pissed during the trip that you possibly screwed yourself over.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: gurknel]
    #8970841 - 09/22/08 11:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

dude your frats not going to care, they are going to do what ever they want, even if you get over 80%.

im in one and even if your right your wrong lol, they have other plans for u trust me

do you guys do line ups? thats what we did after each quiz, even tho i know i got all questions right, the only test that mattered was the national test at the end.

what frat are you in?

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: xTorches]
    #8971636 - 09/23/08 05:15 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the only person that know that answer is  you @$#$#@@890&#$(*&(#)#@

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: Merkin]
    #8971718 - 09/23/08 06:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe this is just acid's way of saving you from a life of assholitude. 

Just say no to fraternities.

--------------------
HCL x 1.63 = M.C.
H2SO4 x 1.3 = M.C.
H2SO4 x .80 = HCL
M.C. x .61 = HCL
M.C. x .77 = H2SO4
HCL x 1.25 = H2SO4

OfflineCrabmeat
Mycoholic
Male

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: 04281969]
    #8972062 - 09/23/08 09:00 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

04281969 said:
Maybe this is just acid's way of saving you from a life of assholitude. 

Just say no to fraternities.

Agree

--------------------
Trade Prints Trade Needles

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: Crabmeat]
    #8972133 - 09/23/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

why do people hate on fraternities? your just ignorant and have no idea what actually goes into a frat, its not just beer and girls.

u cant generalize and say every frat is followed by a life of assholitude or what ever the fuck that means 0428.

i had this problem on another forum with this stuff earlier this week, it is just frustrating.

--------------------

OfflineWeedyWonka
Pirate Kitten
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #8972193 - 09/23/08 09:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

j0nnyb0y05 said:
why do people hate on fraternities? your just ignorant and have no idea what actually goes into a frat, its not just beer and girls.

u cant generalize and say every frat is followed by a life of assholitude or what ever the fuck that means 0428.

i had this problem on another forum with this stuff earlier this week, it is just frustrating.

It's not a generalization, I've been there and tried that. I went through the pledging bullshit and quit when I realized how full of shit it all was. Why in the fuck should I pay dues of 100 a month which goes to paying bills for the frat house that I dont even live in? Why in the hell should I pay to be in something where when you are a pledge they treat you like shit cause it is 'hell week'?

If it was all about beer and pussy it'd be alot better then I'd know my money was going towards kickass parties so girls would come over.

The funny part though is that when you are going through pledgeing they tell you that your pledge brothers will be you friends for life. All the queers who satyed in don't even acknowledge me. However all the guys that quit are my smoking buddies.

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: WeedyWonka]
    #8972198 - 09/23/08 09:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Fuck frats....

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#8972199 - 09/23/08 09:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Take it easy.  I was just kidding.
I'm sure your fraternity is the one that isn't filled with assholes.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: 04281969]
    #8972266 - 09/23/08 10:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My frat is based on non hazing, and there is not event in which there is mental stress on pledges. In my frat the only events we have pldges do MUST build toward some productive meaning.       

it has changed ever since my pledge class entered, we were the last ones to be hazed. We only ocndone activities for pledges such as clenaing the house (obvioiusly) community events, and social set ups (we make them get the party started)

The worst week (or hell week) for us now results in them staying at the house for a week, finallizing a program that we installed called LEAD (leadership, ethics, and academic developement) and clenaing mostly. then of course there is ritual stuf, but thats private. and yes there is lack of sleep but it doesnt interfere with school. 

wmb im sorry you didnt like your pldge class, but we dont allow huge pledge classes anymore specifically for the reason that we dont get to know them on a personal level. we know who we let in, and basically there life story. and almost 75% of my frat smokes pot which is nice. (but you cant say it didnt give you anything, you said your self you created friendships with those that quit) and sorry green goat for your lack of knowledge of the subject and just saying ef frats.

i kinda hopes this changes a few minds, but if not o well, im kinda giving up on explaining wat a real frat does, and not something like a local frat with no rules or regulations with the school. later all

--------------------

Edited by j0nnyb0y05 (09/23/08 10:08 AM)

Offlinejhoppa
mushy musician

#8972866 - 09/23/08 12:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

j0nnyb0y05 said:

people hate on fraternities because the vast majority of frat boys are idiots.  frats throw bad parties, listen to bad music, and generally make living in a college town nearly unbearable.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: jhoppa]
    #8972936 - 09/23/08 12:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

people hate on fraternities because the vast majority of frat boys are idiots.  frats throw bad parties, listen to bad music, and generally make living in a college town nearly unbearable.

clearly you dont know many fraternaties and already have a closed minded approach toward them. have you even used psychedelics? the point of them is to expand your mind, but you seem to close yours more. as for "frat boys being idiots", what school doesnt have fucking idiots, most schools require for frats to be on good terms to have a higher GPA then the universities mens average. my frat imparticular has the highest GPA on campus, and our last pledge class had an average GPA of 3.3. proving your generalizations wrong. as for bad music.....ur an idiot, people have different tastes get over it. Our ex-president holds a position on a radio show for 2 hours playing a section called rasta revolution... and for the parties...i dont even know how to approach that topic for u just because for sum reason i get a feeling its not going to matter. u dont even give people a chance.
and if you dont like living where you are...move, thats the joy of rent.

--------------------

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: jhoppa]
    #8972950 - 09/23/08 12:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly Jhoppa. Not to say there aren't exceptions to the rule (as with all things), but I have yet to encounter a frat guy in real life who wasn't a total douche. Fraternities are also part of the process in America where power is held by a tight social network of wealthy white males. Simply the process of preparing the next generation to be a bunch of arrogant, wealthy, entitled brats who get and maintain power through social networking...
Sorry if that offends anyone but this has been my honest experience and observation with the frats and frat guys that I have come into contact with...

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Re: Acid the Day before a Quiz [Re: GreenGoat]
    #8972985 - 09/23/08 12:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

so your saying all frat guys are wealthy white males who are in search for power? laugh. so you have never heard of an all black fraternity, or a multicultural organization, or a high society with great grades that is almost on every single campus.

can we atleast agree that not all frats are like the fucking skull and bones society.

--------------------

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

#8973001 - 09/23/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Good point. I guess that I have a particular kind of frat in mind and I suppose that I misspoke. I apologize. However, I will maintain that there are definantly a lot of frats like I described, since those are the only kind that i have ever encountered. But true enough, I have heard of those other kinds of frats. However, the "stereotypical" skull and bones type of frat is very real and very scary. That kind of shit really does piss me off, so I guess I get carried away...

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

#8973035 - 09/23/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

ok i guess i have also been a bit of a cunt lol, but it annoys me when people all consider frats to just treat people like shit, when now a days it is an actual felony to haze.  and yes there are idiot frats, but they do not make up the entire system. its sort of like a race issue in the sense that some people do not encouter many ethnic groups, and just assume they are all the same, not every black guy is a gang member that listens to booty pusssy rap (i couldnt really thing of an analogy to this topic)

but i will say if you go to a richy rich university, ofcourse your going to stuburn snobby bitches. but if you go to a smaller campus, your more likely to find down to earth people, and individuals who care about how the are treated, and how they treat others.

--------------------

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

#8973048 - 09/23/08 01:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

:3some: 
Group hug!
Ok cool. No worries man.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

#8973083 - 09/23/08 01:15 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

am i the only one that thinks that animation looks like a smiley face orgy?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder