Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again
    #8966204 - 09/21/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

In geometry the two angles at the base of an isosceles triangle are proved to be equal by cold unimpassioned mathematical reasoning about which there can be no dispute. So the _____________________________ is proved with all the clearness and positiveness of mathematical precision. Skeptics can bring no indictment against the proof made possible by the numerical facts, for the proof deals with mathematical certainties. The modern scientific method, the hard logic, the sound laws of reasoning, are astounding. One cannot argue with mathematics, for it is an exact science.

What do you think fills the blank? 

P.S.  This is going somewhere

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: ObliviousSeeker]
    #8966325 - 09/22/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I dont know what to put in the blank.

All the 'mathematical certainties' you speak of are just the consequences of man made axioms and postulates.

Edited by Qubit (09/22/08 12:39 AM)

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: DieCommie]
    #8966333 - 09/22/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So provide us with an example.  It shouldn't be that hard, unless of course nothing in our world is of mathematical precision.

InvisibleDieCommie

#8966356 - 09/22/08 12:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"traits of a triangle in euclidean geometry"?

I dont think that is right because then the next word would be 'are' and not 'is'... hmm...

edit - no, I got it.  "this trait of a triangle in euclidean geometry", because there is only one trait listed@  Then the english jives as well.

Edited by Qubit (09/22/08 12:44 AM)

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8966426 - 09/22/08 12:57 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

What if the missing words were..

"the Divine inspiration of the Bible" ?

InvisibleDieCommie

#8966439 - 09/22/08 01:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

meh, then I wouldnt be impressed.  I liked my answer better.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #8966442 - 09/22/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If you look at any proof, especially a geometric proof, there are a set of assumptions, called axioms. These statements are assumed to be true and do not require proof. For the proof to be rigorous (ie bulletproof) it requires certain assumptions, called an axiomatic set.

Back in the early 20th century some mathematicians wanted to create a universal axiomatic set for all mathematical proofs. This would be a kind of framework within which all of mathematics would be proven. You can think of an axiomatic set as a perspective.

However, this idea was destroyed in around 1931 when a mathematician named Godel published something called "incompleteness theorem". Basically what he showed was that any complex axiomatic set would have statements which could neither be proved or disproved.

The implication was that there was no universal axiomatic set that could tie all of mathematics together. The set would require an infinite number of assumptions for it to be universal...

So when you say something is ABSOLUTELY MATHEMATICALLY TRUE you should really be saying it is true based on the axiomatic set that a particular human chose... this is equivalent to saying it is true, from a particular perspective.

And then you have Godel's incompleteness theorem which states that any complex axiomatic system is incomplete. In other words no particular perspective is always correct.

In the case of euclidean geometry it is fairly easy to show any proof to be false if you change the axioms. What does this have to do with the bible I wonder...

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #8966480 - 09/22/08 01:11 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, that is in fact the fill in to the blank in my original post.

Divine inspiration of the Bible is fact.  Proven within the text itself, below the surface through numeric symmetry in the number "7".

http://www.rangeguide.net/ivanpanin.htm

For your own eyes to see.. God has literally left His signature upon this holy work

Stranger

#8966503 - 09/22/08 01:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, but I just told you that any "proof" comes with assumptions, and no "set of assumptions" is always correct.

And you know, that article you linked is pretty stupid. It is trying to say that the bible is inspired based on the number of verses in Genesis? :lol:

Quote:

Of these 49 words, the number which begin with a vowel is exactly 28, or 4 7's. The number of words which begin with a consonant is 21, or 3 7's.

Common man you don't actually believe this shit, do you? Well maybe from your perspective it makes sense... from mine it sounds like a lot of crap. :lol:

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8966547 - 09/22/08 01:35 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Incase you didn't notice, there is a lot of content in that "Article".  Its more than an article.  At least attempt to be objective and reasonable my friend.

Stranger

#8966596 - 09/22/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The main reason I don't take it seriously is stuff like this:

Quote:

The shortest word is in the middle. The number of letters in this word and the word to its left is exactly 7.

That is pretty arbitrary and he does stuff like that the whole article to prove his point that 7 appears in the bible all the time.

I bet if enough analysis went into this sentence I'm typing right now, some kind of numerical pattern would emerge, just as unlikely as what he's found. This guy is just inventing rule upon rule to show that 7 appears in the text.

Hey maybe he's right that this is really unlikely to happen naturally. But that still doesn't prove that God wrote it. And it certainly isn't a mathematical proof.

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8966619 - 09/22/08 02:03 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's pretty serious whether you think so or not, considering this man committed the last 50 years of his life, resulting in 43,000 hand-written pages of deciphering, to unraveling this numeric mystery. 

It is going to be scrutinized heavily, but that is expected considering the implications of his work.

I haven't drawn any definite personal conclusions on this work, but it will have my full attention for a while.

Stranger

#8966698 - 09/22/08 02:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I don't buy it.

Every piece of text is going to have numerical oddities about it if you analyze it in depth, especially if there are no rules as to how to "find" these numbers.

Also, how can he define what the probability is if he isn't counting 7s in any systematic way? It seems to me like he just invents rules as long as they produce a 7.

To me his probability calculation is way oversimplified.

This really goes back to my original point. To constitute a rigorous proof you need a set of assumptions, or axioms. In this case the assumptions are how you can count 7 as appearing in the text. But you can't do that in this case because there is no set of assumptions. He just makes a rule no matter what it is, so long as somehow it seems to support another appearance of 7.

It's not science and it's not a mathematical proof.

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #8966813 - 09/22/08 03:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

>It is going to be scrutinized heavily

Not really. It's numerology, and no one cares about numerology.

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

OfflineLimus
Stranger
Male

Loc: Hanoi
    #8966892 - 09/22/08 03:56 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm afraid this is a classic case of "What the thinker thinks, the prover proves".

Read "Prometheus Rising" by Robert Anton Wilson, and you'll see what I mean.

Offlinedirtydirt
Strangerest
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: Limus]
    #8966914 - 09/22/08 04:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

It's pretty serious whether you think so or not, considering this man committed the last 50 years of his life, resulting in 43,000 hand-written pages of deciphering, to unraveling this numeric mystery.

It's pretty serious whether you think so or not, considering this man committed the last 50 years of his life to creating a numeric mystery which he unravels as he goes along in 43,000 hand-written pages.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#8967639 - 09/22/08 10:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
If you look at any proof, especially a geometric proof, there are a set of assumptions, called axioms. These statements are assumed to be true and do not require proof. For the proof to be rigorous (ie bulletproof) it requires certain assumptions, called an axiomatic set.

Back in the early 20th century some mathematicians wanted to create a universal axiomatic set for all mathematical proofs. This would be a kind of framework within which all of mathematics would be proven. You can think of an axiomatic set as a perspective.

However, this idea was destroyed in around 1931 when a mathematician named Godel published something called "incompleteness theorem". Basically what he showed was that any complex axiomatic set would have statements which could neither be proved or disproved.

The implication was that there was no universal axiomatic set that could tie all of mathematics together. The set would require an infinite number of assumptions for it to be universal...

So when you say something is ABSOLUTELY MATHEMATICALLY TRUE you should really be saying it is true based on the axiomatic set that a particular human chose... this is equivalent to saying it is true, from a particular perspective.

And then you have Godel's incompleteness theorem which states that any complex axiomatic system is incomplete. In other words no particular perspective is always correct.

In the case of euclidean geometry it is fairly easy to show any proof to be false if you change the axioms. What does this have to do with the bible I wonder...

Man, where were you when I was arguing math was an invention not a discovery last week?  :nerd:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8967694 - 09/22/08 11:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Care to start up the discussion again?  :naughty:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblehamandcheese
Sandwich
 User Gallery

Loc: Next Level
Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: deCypher]
    #8967798 - 09/22/08 11:34 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
this is equivalent to saying it is true, from a particular perspective.

:thumbup:

if i create a  2d "equilateral"  triangle, it must be viewed at 90 viewing plain for it to visually remain what i claim it to be. however if I view this 2d object in a 3d world there are a number of angles in which i can hold the triangle where it is clear that the triangle is not equilateral , and a few in which it ceases to be a triangle.

mathematics as we know it is merely an accepted POV from which to base measurements, theories, logic etc.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: hamandcheese]
    #8967805 - 09/22/08 11:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

But are you inventing an altogether new system, or are you simply discovering pre-existing, possible patterns and sequences of regularities (as represented by systems of interacting propositions and axioms)?

--------------------

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8967914 - 09/22/08 12:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Let's all pretend for a minute that we're not a mathematical genius. 
(okay, that was a joke because nobody here is.)

Consider this: Ivan Panin openly challenged anybody to disprove his findings and nobody did.  Not one person.  He was in fact a mathematical genius and a Harvard scholar who was originally a very open AGNOSTIC, and his return to Christianity was headlined in newspaper nation wide.  The occurrences of the number seven in scripture is not by chance and the chances were calculated.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8967930 - 09/22/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

During the first year of his university studies he took a few mathematics courses but didn't excel.

However, outside reviews of his work cast doubt on the value of his findings. A review of his work on the Gospel of Mark suggests that he freely picked and chose from various alternative readings of manuscripts, and that any patterns he claimed to have found were in fact his own creation. The main criticism is that the same kind of numeric patterns can be found from any text.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Panin

More: http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/panin.html

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8967966 - 09/22/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Beg pardon?

--------------------

Stranger

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: Veritas]
    #8967985 - 09/22/08 12:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Haha, that's pretty much exactly what I said.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968044 - 09/22/08 12:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quit pretending that you're a mathematical genius!  :lol:

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8968053 - 09/22/08 12:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Beg pardon?

Are you a mathematical genius OrgoneConclusion? Okay then.

Care to give your opinion on the actual matter at hand? You usually have a lot to say about Bible related topics.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8968067 - 09/22/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Others already covered it. It is nonsensical numerology with no hidden meaning.

--------------------

Stranger

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again *DELETED* [Re: Veritas]
    #8968102 - 09/22/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by adjust

Reason for deletion: Im gonna delete this post because it makes me sound smarter than I really am. I am in fact a complete idiot.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968106 - 09/22/08 01:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, no personalisms!  :mad:

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968117 - 09/22/08 01:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Quote:

During the first year of his university studies he took a few mathematics courses but didn't excel.

However, outside reviews of his work cast doubt on the value of his findings. A review of his work on the Gospel of Mark suggests that he freely picked and chose from various alternative readings of manuscripts, and that any patterns he claimed to have found were in fact his own creation. The main criticism is that the same kind of numeric patterns can be found from any text.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Panin

More: http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/panin.html

These arguments against Bible Code are expected and I was already aware of this particular Brendan McKay.  However, this does not disprove anything of Panin's.  The reasons McKay gives for Panin to be incorrect is far less convincing than Panin's lifetime of work, which was scrutinized by Harvard professors and mathematicians way before McKay.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968118 - 09/22/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Where are the positive reviews of his work?  As he received poor grades in his math classes at Harvard, it is unlikely that he was a "mathematical genius."  He did not begin work on finding numerical patterns in the Bible until many years after he graduated from Harvard, so his work was not reviewed by professors during his education there.

What say you to the claim that one can find patterns within any text of adequate size?  (McKay even devised a computer program which does so.)

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968157 - 09/22/08 01:15 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Nobody is obligated to do your research for you... but

http://www.bereanpublishers.com/Apologetics/Book_Info_On_Ivan_Panin.htm

The original link I provided is which is loaded with content and is the first thing that should be completely and thoroughly read before making any conclusions ->
http://www.rangeguide.net/ivanpanin.htm

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968173 - 09/22/08 01:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Neither of your links provides positive reviews of his work by Harvard professors nor mathematicians.  Panin, himself, was not a mathematician.  Where is the verification for his claims?

InvisibleChronic7

#8968178 - 09/22/08 01:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Prooving divinity is both impossible & useless because people only believe in it when they experience it beyond any doubt.

We only believe something if its our own inner experience, theres alot of things we know mentally but dont necessarily carry as a beliefs because they have no inner experiential meaning for us.

So if anything show people how to find theyre own divinity not somehow trying to trick theyre minds into believing it.

It simply HAS to be experienced, & not in a christian, tao, buddhist, hindu or muslim way but as seeing life as it is not as we think it is, that is divine seeing & it has to be seen to be believed, like everything else in nature, we only believe it if we can actually see it....

:peace:

--------------------

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968196 - 09/22/08 01:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My response to McKay:  First I have not used his computer program, don't know anything about how it was programmed and most importantly don't consider such a creation to be of any significance. 

Of course if you apply number value to letters you can create patterns!!! Which is what McKay did to try and say the Bible is just a bunch of letters with numeric value and 'any pattern' could be pulled from it.

This is not the case... The patterns throughout the 66 books of the Bible are STAGGERINGLY IMPROBABLE. 

EXAMPLE:
No doubt some are of the opinion that these features occurred accidentally--that they occurred in this peculiar manner merely by sheer chance. Therefore, let us suppose that there are twenty-four numerical features or facts in the structure of a certain passage. What chances are there that these 24 features would occur together in one passage accidentally? This is easily calculated, for there is a standard, recognized, scientific method of calculating chances--there is an established law of chances.

Only one number in seven is a multiple of seven. The other six numbers which are not multiples of seven have as good a chance to occur accidentally as the one that is a multiple of seven. Therefore, according to the law of chances, for any 1 number to be a multiple of 7 accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7.

According to the law of chances, for any 2 numbers to be multiples of 7 accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7 x 7, or only 1 chance in 49.

According to the law of chances, for any 3 numbers to be multiples of 7 accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7 x 49, or only 1 chance in 343.

(The calculation continues on the same basis)

Thus, according to the law of chances, for any 1 FEATURE or NUMERIC FACT to occur accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 7

For 2 features * 1 chance in 49
For 3 features * 1 chance in 343
For 4 features * 1 chance in 2,401
For 5 features * 1 chance in 16,807
For 6 features * 1 chance in 117,649
For 7 features * 1 chance in 823,543
For 8 features * 1 chance in 5,764,801
For 9 features * 1 chance in 40,353,607
For 10 features * 1 chance in 282,475,249
For 11 features * 1 chance in 1,977,326,743
For 12 features * 1 chance in 13,841,287,201
For 13 features * 1 chance in 96,889,010,407
For 14 features * 1 chance in 678,223,072,849
For 15 features * 1 chance in 4,747,561,509,943
For 16 features * 1 chance in 33,232,930,569,601
For 17 features * 1 chance in 232,630,513,987,207
For 18 features * 1 chance in 1,628,413,597,910,449
For 19 features * 1 chance in 11,398,895,185,373,143
For 20 features * 1 chance in 79,792,266,297,612,001
For 21 features * 1 chance in 558,545,864,083,284,007
For 22 features * 1 chance in 3,909,821,048,582,988,049
For 23 features * 1 chance in 27,368,747,340,080,916,343
For 24 features * 1 chance in 191,581,231,380,566,414,401

* = "to occur accidentally, there is only"

Thus, according to the law of chances, for the 24 features to occur in a passage accidentally, there is only 1 chance in 191,581,231,380,566,414,401---only 1 chance in one hundred ninety-one quintillion, five hundred eighty -one quadrillion, two hundred thirty-one trillion, three hundred eighty billion, five hundred sixty-six million, four hundred fourteen thousand, four hundred one. (The nomenclature herein used is the American, not the British.)

Many brief Bible passages have as many as seventy or a hundred or more amazing numeric features in the very structure of their text. If there is only one chance in quintillions that 24 features could occur together accidentally, what would the chance be for 70 features to occur together accidentally?

When there is only one chance in thousands for something to happen accidentally, it is already considered highly improbable that it will occur at all. When there is only one chance in hundreds of thousands, it is considered practically impossible. But here there is one chance in not only millions, but billions, trillions, and quadrillions, and quintillions, that merely 24 features could occur together in a passage accidentally.

Stranger

#8968201 - 09/22/08 01:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well answer me this, oblivious seeker.

Do you think it's likely that any piece of text, whether its the quran or a nancy drew series, will have statistical anomalies similar to those found by panin in the bible?

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968270 - 09/22/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Listen, I'm completely understanding of the argument against Panin's claims.  Provide me with a comprehensive analysis of any other piece of literature that shares these same improbabilities and that will be a start. 

But let us consider something else:  The significance of WHERE EXACTLY these numeric occurrences are found is very crucial in this argument.  They aren't just random words. 

EXAMPLE:
BOOK OF GENESIS, CHAPTER ONE, VERSE 1

It is indeed strange to note that the number of Hebrew words in this verse is not 6, not 8, but exactly 7. Here the number seven is discovered by counting the words.

Now if a person counts the Hebrew letters in these seven words, he will discover that the number of letters divides perfectly by seven--is an exact multiple of seven. The number of letters in the seven words is not 27, not 29, but exactly 28, or 4 7's.

Each numerical "fact" or "seven" which occurs in the structure of the text is called a "feature"--a "numeric" feature". The first two have already been mentioned.

FEATURE ONE. The number of Hebrew words in this verse is exactly 7.

FEATURE TWO. The number of letters in the seven words is exactly 28, or 4 7"s. Now let us continue.

FEATURE THREE. The first three of these seven Hebrew words contain the subject and predicate of the sentence. These three words are translated--"In the beginning God created." The number of letters in these first three Hebrew words is exactly 14, or 2 7's.

The last four of these seven words contain the object of the sentence. These four words are translated-- "the heavens and the earth." The number of letters in these last four Hebrew words is 14, or 2 7's.

FEATURE FOUR. The last four Hebrew words consist of two objects. The first is "the heavens," and the second is "and the earth. The number of letters in the first object is exactly 7. The number of letters in the second object is 7.

FEATURE FIVE. The three leading words in this verse of seven words are "God"--the subject--and "heavens" and "earth"--the objects. The number of letters in these three Hebrew words is exactly 14, or 2 7's. The number of letters in the other four words of the verse is 14, or 2 7's.

FEATURE SIX. The shortest word is in the middle. The number of letters in this word and the word to its left is exactly 7.

FEATURE SEVEN. The number of letters in the middle word and the word to its right is exactly 7.

These seven--these numeric features or facts--are indeed strangely hidden "beneath the surface." They are truly beyond the view of ordinary readers of the Hebrew text and are discovered only by special investigation and counting.

The above are only a few examples of the many amazing numeric facts which have been discovered in the structure of this first verse of only seven Hebrew words. Literally dozens of other phenomenal numeric features strangely underlie the structure of this verse.

Examples of these newly discovered facts or numerical features should be pointed out from other passages before the reader learns how the facts scientifically prove that the Bible could not possible have been written by mere human beings alone, but that it is a supernatural, God-inspired, God-given book.

See my point? The way in which these occurrences take place is in itself absolutely peculiar.  This is only THE FIRST PASSAGE of the ENTIRE BIBLE.

Stranger

#8968314 - 09/22/08 01:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
Listen, I'm completely understanding of the argument against Panin's claims.  Provide me with a comprehensive analysis of any other piece of literature that shares these same improbabilities and that will be a start.

There is the problem, you see. He has spent 20+ years doing this.

Now you say that these things are significant because of where they were found... Well isn't it probable that he LOOKED for these things in the places he thought were significant? He was looking for patterns in the exact place that would be significant to him.

This is what I mean, he was studying the Bible, right? But he didn't study any other book in the same way, he focussed all his attention on the bible.

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968347 - 09/22/08 01:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No... he wasn't looking for them in a place they would be significant FOR HIM.  He accidently realized there was a pattern occurring, and from there realized the pattern was significant throughout the entire 66 books.  The existence of the pattern makes it impossible for any of the letters, words, phrases, anything at all to be changed or else it would no longer fit the pattern.  This, according to Palin's work, is how God put His seal on the Bible to protect it from corruption.  It makes sense.  Now it's just a matter of
1) Can you actually disprove this?
2) If you can't you have to admit that and start considering that maybe the BIble was actually inspired by God.
3) Begin to actually study the Bible and learn that it is good news for everyone.

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #8968495 - 09/22/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
No... he wasn't looking for them in a place they would be significant FOR HIM.  He accidently realized there was a pattern occurring, and from there realized the pattern was significant throughout the entire 66 books.  The existence of the pattern makes it impossible for any of the letters, words, phrases, anything at all to be changed or else it would no longer fit the pattern.  This, according to Palin's work, is how God put His seal on the Bible to protect it from corruption.  It makes sense.  Now it's just a matter of
2) If you can't you have to admit that and start considering that maybe the BIble was actually inspired by God.
3) Begin to actually study the Bible and learn that it is good news for everyone.

Sir you're evidence is very weak. Prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it this is a truth from a mathematical perspective and we might listen. So far you have not, and neither has the author of that article. The bible has countless holes within its logic, and is not "good news for everyone"

Although the idea itself of trying to mathematically prove a theological or philosophical ideology or scripture to be universal truth is absolutely absurd. These are entirely subjective while mathematics is for the most part fairly objective.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: Irdamage]
    #8968515 - 09/22/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Even if these mathematical regularities do exist within Scripture, what good are they?

Can any meaning be deciphered from these patterns?

--------------------

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

#8968522 - 09/22/08 02:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My bible comes with an allegorical decoder ring:)

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968544 - 09/22/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Irdamage said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

Sir you're evidence is very weak. Prove beyond a shadow of doubt that it this is a truth from a mathematical perspective and we might listen. So far you have not, and neither has the author of that article. The bible has countless holes within its logic, and is not "good news for everyone"

Although the idea itself of trying to mathematically prove a theological or philosophical ideology or scripture to be universal truth is absolutely absurd.

I'll start by asking: Did you read that entire page about Ivan and his work?  That would be a good place to start because a lot of your questions may have already been answered there...

Okay, secondly, the whole bit of 'we might listen',  let me just address that briefly:  Nobody ever listens if they don't want to.  There is nothing on this planet that is going to convince certain people of God, no matter how compelling it is, no matter how much evidence supports it.  I'm over that already because it's something I can't change. 
But you owe it to yourself to take a good, hard look at this work OBJECTIVELY... and deeply consider it's implications. 

Also, this whole 'prove beyond a shadow of a doubt' thing, are you serious?  You probably can't count high enough to count the number of things that you believe to be true, even though it's not proven 'beyond a shadow of a doubt'.  So why does this have to be?  Because it's about God?  I find it so funny that you'll believe anything you read in a science textbook to be 100% truth 'beyond a shadow of a doubt', yet you probably are light years behind the current consensus in the Scientific Community about.. almost everything. 

BTW your last statement about it being absurd clearly indicates you didn't read any of the facts on the table.  If you're going to say that, you may as well just say "This is dumb" and consider that a good argument without even referencing anything.. :rolleyes:

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8968554 - 09/22/08 02:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

Let's assume for a moment that you know as much-

linear algebra
differential calculus
differential equation and algebra
integral calculus
Fourier theory
vector calculus
Laplace theory
z transformation theory
cosine transformation theory
discrete math
probability theory-

as I do.

Now who are we accusing of not being a math genius?
And why?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968562 - 09/22/08 02:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Even if these mathematical regularities do exist within Scripture, what good are they?

Of course!!! You need to read http://www.rangeguide.net/ivanpanin.htm to understand the meaning.  The meaning, or implications, of these mathematical patterns is that they were put there, and didn't just happen by chance (we already went over the probabilities).  This means that a) Humans put them there, which is impossible (read) or b) They were put there through a Divine effort, aka God made it this way for many reasons.  Doesn't it make sense, that if God were to actually inspire men in history to write a Holy book like the Bible, that he would do something to protect it? He did, and this is it.

Anyone who hasn't read and understood
http://www.rangeguide.net/ivanpanin.htm can't possibly follow this topic..

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Empirical Evidence Triumphs Once Again [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8968572 - 09/22/08 02:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

linear algebra
differential calculus
differential equation and algebra
integral calculus
Fourier theory
vector calculus
Laplace theory
z transformation theory
cosine transformation theory
discrete math
probability theory-

as I do.

Now who are we accusing of not being a math genius?
And why?

My sarcastic joke was aimed at the first few people involved in this thread.  It was not directed at "ExplosiveMango".  But nice job asserting your mathematical prowess and completely ignoring the important part of the thread.

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

#8968598 - 09/22/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
Quote:

Irdamage said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

Although the idea itself of trying to mathematically prove a theological or philosophical ideology or scripture to be universal truth is absolutely absurd.

I'll start by asking: Did you read that entire page about Ivan and his work?  That would be a good place to start because a lot of your questions may have already been answered there...

Okay, secondly, the whole bit of 'we might listen',  let me just address that briefly:  Nobody ever listens if they don't want to.  There is nothing on this planet that is going to convince certain people of God, no matter how compelling it is, no matter how much evidence supports it.  I'm over that already because it's something I can't change. 
But you owe it to yourself to take a good, hard look at this work OBJECTIVELY... and deeply consider it's implications. 

Also, this whole 'prove beyond a shadow of a doubt' thing, are you serious?  You probably can't count high enough to count the number of things that you believe to be true, even though it's not proven 'beyond a shadow of a doubt'.  So why does this have to be?  Because it's about God?  I find it so funny that you'll believe anything you read in a science textbook to be 100% truth 'beyond a shadow of a doubt', yet you probably are light years behind the current consensus in the Scientific Community about.. almost everything. 

BTW your last statement about it being absurd clearly indicates you didn't read any of the facts on the table.  If you're going to say that, you may as well just say "This is dumb" and consider that a good argument without even referencing anything.. :rolleyes:

1) I never asked you any questions about the text. And I read it yes, Ile provide one quick example of the logical fallacies I'm talking about.

"The great Bible "claim" then, is that "all scripture," the entire Bible, "is God-breathed." The Bible "claims" that the writers of Scripture wrote, not of their own will, but only as they were "moved or "controlled" by the Holy Spirit of God"

I think you can understand the fact that the Bible, which was written by men, has to explicitly refer in its own text that its writers were spoken to by God. More or less meaning that its writers made sure to write down they were inspired by God.This person is defending that claim by illogically trying to prove that they were right all along. That sir is a fairly large load, that you may be prepared to swallow, but I am not.

2) Looking at this text objectively is difficult because it doesn't make its base in any logic, it simply fabricates its own to justify its answers. It never follows a set pattern of how it derives the numbers for instance.

3) I am well aware of the difference between a theory and a fact.

4)It is very astonishingly absurd.

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968643 - 09/22/08 03:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Irdamage said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
Quote:

Irdamage said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

1) I never asked you any questions about the text. And I read it yes, Ile provide one quick example of the logical fallacies I'm talking about.

"The great Bible "claim" then, is that "all scripture," the entire Bible, "is God-breathed." The Bible "claims" that the writers of Scripture wrote, not of their own will, but only as they were "moved or "controlled" by the Holy Spirit of God"

I think you can understand the fact that the Bible, which was written by men, has to explicitly refer in its own text that its writers were spoken to by God. More or less meaning that its writers made sure to write down they were inspired by God.This person is defending that claim by illogically trying to prove that they were right all along. That sir is a fairly large load, that you may be prepared to swallow, but I am not.

2) Looking at this text objectively is difficult because it doesn't make its base in any logic, it simply fabricates its own to justify its answers. It never follows a set pattern of how it derives the numbers for instance.

3) I am well aware of the difference between a theory and a fact.

4)It is very astonishingly absurd.

1) I don't swallow loads, keep that fantasy of yours to yourself.

2) You say "It never follows a set pattern of how it derives the numbers for instance".  Elaborate?  Which numbers are you talking about? From which part?

3) I'm sure you can define 'theory' and 'fact', but you missed my point anyway.

4) The way you are arguing is absurd. Hold yourself to a higher intellectual standard, please.

InvisibleDieCommie

#8968691 - 09/22/08 03:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:

How an educated person like yourself can think math is discovered is beyond me...

Regardless, I have 'real' work to do so I cant spar with you over it today.:tongue:

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

#8968698 - 09/22/08 03:35 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hes building logic on false assumptions, for example the number seven occurs repeatedly throughout the Greek and Hebrew texts once translated into english(which again all went through processes to be changed and edited through out time and looses any original meaning, unless this gentlemen has original manuscripts and is fluent in Hebrew and Greek). What if my Greek bible was translated into Chinese?

However there is little consistency between the two, random examples are brought from each with no logical way of deriving the numbers. He decides randomly when to start counting either the number of letters or the number of words. Decides to count nouns and vowels of certain passages and not others. There is no logic here, a series of factual statements that may or may not be true, that do not ultimately prove his point.

This fails math and english!

I'le end with some advice from a fictional character referring to a school and institute of learning. "God has no place within these walls! just as facts have no place within organized religion!"

Believe what you want for better reasons than some crappy document written in 1948 by a man of questionable records about a book which was written and edited by dozens of people over the history of time.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968706 - 09/22/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

ObliviousSeeker & Irdamage: You are both skirting the edges of flaming each other.  Please re-focus your argument towards the ideas being debated, and away from the people debating them.

Thank you!  :smile:

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968716 - 09/22/08 03:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Irdamage said:
Hes building logic on false assumptions, for example the number seven occurs repeatedly throughout the Greek and Hebrew texts once translated into english(which again all went through processes to be changed and edited through out time and looses any original meaning, unless this gentlemen has original manuscripts and is fluent in Hebrew and Greek). What if my Greek bible was translated into Chinese?

However there is little consistency between the two, random examples are brought from each with no logical way of deriving the numbers. He decides randomly when to start counting either the number of letters or the number of words. Decides to count nouns and vowels of certain passages and not others. There is no logic here, a series of factual statements that may or may not be true, that do not ultimately prove his point.

This fails math and english!

I find it hilarious that you can dismiss this entire work based on your own convoluted logic alone.  You haven't read a single book written by or about Ivan Panin and yet somehow you know for a fact that he just strung this all together in a nonsensical way.  THAT makes sense... not :rolleyes:

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968738 - 09/22/08 03:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Irdamage said:

Believe what you want for better reasons than some crappy document written in 1948 by a man of questionable records about a book which was written and edited by dozens of people over the history of time.

Ivan Panin died in 1942.  Stop cluttering the thread with misinformation.  It isn't helping either position.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968739 - 09/22/08 03:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Neither of your links provides positive reviews of his work by Harvard professors nor mathematicians.  Panin, himself, was not a mathematician.  Where is the verification for his claims?

I've read the entire article to which you've linked.  I've posted a link which refutes Panin's work, which included mathematical analyses of other literary works showing similar patterns.  Will you respond to my question?

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

#8968760 - 09/22/08 03:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
I find it hilarious that you can dismiss this entire work based on your own convoluted logic alone.  You haven't read a single book written by or about Ivan Panin and yet somehow you know for a fact that he just strung this all together in a nonsensical way.  THAT makes sense... not :rolleyes:

You've got me on that one, I've not read much about him. However I will say that his wikipedia page mentions he had a bachelor degree in literature from Harvard while the link you provided claims he tutored Albert Einstein .
In English perhaps but most likely not in mathematics.
The sources of all these pieces are based mostly from religious websites and aren't providing his mathematical back ground.

The author is trying to prove that the document was influenced by God, and even IF by proving their is a numerical pattern within the text, how does that begin to suggest influence from an omnipotent being?

There are so many incorrect assumptions and statements that it really is hard to sort out all of them and explain clearly why they make no logical sense. I can't seem to find any information on this author Karl Sabiers either, beyond articles with GOD written in all caps.

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968784 - 09/22/08 03:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Quote:

Veritas said:

I've read the entire article to which you've linked.  I've posted a link which refutes Panin's work, which included mathematical analyses of other literary works showing similar patterns.  Will you respond to my question?

Here are just two examples of support for Panin's work:
Mathematics Prove Holy Scriptures - by Karl Sabiers - 158 pages. This work by Karl Sabiers is a biography and exposition of the discoveries made by Ivan Panin including examples, how they were discovered, how they prove the Bible is a God breathed Book, and how the discoveries affect the reader. It is a good synopsis of Panin's work.

Absolute Mathematical Proofs on Divine Inspiration of the Bible - by Dr. Keith Brooks - 15 pages. This tract reviews the works of Ivan Panin and is a nice introductory summary for sharing with those interested in the subject of the title or as a witnessing tract.

Again, I addressed McKay and his debunking method.  There have been much more comprehensive analysis than his to disprove Panin and they did not succeed!

THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK IN EXISTENCE WHICH IS CONSTRUCTED ON AN AMAZING NUMERIC DESIGN

At first glance the most obvious objection to the numeric features of the Bible is that such or similar numerics could be extracted from any other writings in any language if sufficient time and ingenuity were expended. However, this is not the case. The Bible is different from all other books. No other piece of literature anywhere in the entire world is known to contain amazing numerical features such as are found in the structure of the Bible text. The Apocrypha shows no evidence of such numeric design. Various persons have devoted much time to the examination of the Greek classics in an effort to find the same mathematical structure, but no such phenomena have yet been found anywhere.

Various professors of Greek have been requested to submit Greek prose classics to the numeric test to ascertain if these same amazing numerical phenomena could be found. No one has reported any success in finding such numeric designs.

No human beings could have written the Bible in the way it is demonstrated to have been written. No human foresight or arrangement could have secured such results beforehand; no human powers could have carried them out to such perfection. Man by his own attainments could not perform such unthinkable feats. It is simply impossible to account for these designs of numeric features if the mere human authorship of the Bible is assumed.

If human logic is worth anything at all we are simply driven to the conclusion that the thousands of amazing numeric designs in the very structure of the original Bible text could not possibly have been planned by the men who wrote the books of the Bible--they could never have been produced by mere human minds.

Its is evident that the Bible is not the work of many minds, but the work of One Mind. The designs furnish clear proof that the whole Bible has but one Author. All the books of both the Old and New Testaments were planned and produced by the same Mind.

Every candid, logical minded individual is simply compelled to admit that the intelligence which planned and designed the Bible must have been Superhuman, Divine. That One Designer was a Supernatural, Master Designer. Only the Supreme, Omniscient, Omnipotent god could have caused such phenomenal numeric designs to occur beneath the surface of the Bible text. Only God could have constructed the Bible in the amazing manner in which it is constructed. The Eternal, Omnipotent Author designed, superintended, worked, and carried out His Own infinite plans. There is no escape from this conclusion.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968802 - 09/22/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Are Karl Sabiers and Dr. Keith Brooks Harvard professors and/or mathematicians?  I already reviewed Dr. Brooks article from your link, but it did not offer his credentials.

What of the identical patterns discovered in other literary works?

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968859 - 09/22/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It has already been stated there are no identical patterns, how is that even possible without the book itself being identical? 

Again, do your own research.  If you don't think it's that important, then ignore it!

If you think the possibility that science has proven the Bible to be the Divine word of God might be important then you should continue researching it.

Edited by ObliviousSeeker (09/22/08 04:14 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8968888 - 09/22/08 04:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

The Cypher said:

How an educated person like yourself can think math is discovered is beyond me...

Regardless, I have 'real' work to do so I cant spar with you over it today.:tongue:

We probably agree upon the meaning; it's just that I think discovered is a better term than invent.  One does not invent regularity or patterns; you aren't creating the fundamental logic built into the scenes.  Instead, you're discovering, or bringing to light pre-existing patterns in the chaos.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8968893 - 09/22/08 04:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
Quote:

The Cypher said:

Of course!!! You need to read http://www.rangeguide.net/ivanpanin.htm to understand the meaning.  The meaning, or implications, of these mathematical patterns is that they were put there, and didn't just happen by chance (we already went over the probabilities).  This means that a) Humans put them there, which is impossible (read) or b) They were put there through a Divine effort, aka God made it this way for many reasons.  Doesn't it make sense, that if God were to actually inspire men in history to write a Holy book like the Bible, that he would do something to protect it? He did, and this is it.

Anyone who hasn't read and understood
http://www.rangeguide.net/ivanpanin.htm can't possibly follow this topic..

Given the premises (that these mathematical patterns exist in the Bible, and that no other book exhibits these same patterns), I would accept your conclusion.

I'm sure the number 7 can be found in Scripture in the myriad number of ways that you describe, so I have no argument there.

But if given enough time, I could pull enough numerological patterns from any random book of literature to match your correlations.  I have a hard time believing that solely the Bible possesses the ability for us to find patterns.

--------------------

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968903 - 09/22/08 04:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

But don't you agree that there can be a huge difference in the significance of one pattern to another?

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8968912 - 09/22/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/poe.html

http://nvkashraf.co.cc/mm/mm01-pref.htm

:shrug:

If the "miracle" number is 7, and it is left up to the one doing the analysis how to "count," it is possible to find the same pattern in almost any piece of writing.

For more information on this, see the movie "23." :wink:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8968918 - 09/22/08 04:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Not really.  I'd be more impressed if every xth letter of the Bible spelled out "I AM YAHWEH" or something of that nature.  A preponderance of sevens is essentially meaningless.

On the other hand: with the King James Bible, the 46th word in the 46th psalm is shake, while the 46th word from the end is spear.  Shakespeare was 46 years old at the time of the King James translation.

Does this imply that Shakespeare helped with the translation?

--------------------

Stranger

#8968923 - 09/22/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

Fourier theory

as I do.

I LOVE FOURIER SERIES!!!

Nice to see someone who knows about it! :thumbup:

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968952 - 09/22/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not an expert on Panin's work and I haven't even read any of his books.  But I will.  It is obvious that the questions posed here have already been asked decades ago.  Surely they are answered within his work and the works of others.  If you choose to dismiss Panin's work without a thorough investigation you are short changing yourself.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8968957 - 09/22/08 04:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:
I'm not an expert on Panin's work and I haven't even read any of his books.  But I will.  It is obvious that the questions posed here have already been asked decades ago.  Surely they are answered within his work and the works of others.  If you choose to dismiss Panin's work without a thorough investigation you are short changing yourself.

If Panin's work was in fact true, this would be revolutionary.  It would be taught in our schools and a massive shockwave of reaction would have occurred.

Since this has not happened, I call bullshit.

--------------------

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968971 - 09/22/08 04:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You think our schools are a good gauge of what is important for people to know? I think you should retract that one. 

And also, if his work is in fact true, that would mean the Bible is from God and that Satan is the ruler of this world and would do anything to discredit / slander / prevent Panin's work.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8968977 - 09/22/08 04:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How does the "fact" that God did divinely inspire the Bible imply that Satan is the ruler of this world?

If anything, the existence of a God that is omnipotent (and therefore more powerful than the devil) would imply that God would not let the slandering of Panin's work happen.

--------------------

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968982 - 09/22/08 04:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Also consider, that because of Panin's work, it accurately tells us what the Original Text consisted of, and this is not in accordance with many religious denominations, specifically the Catholic Church, who have their own edition of the Bible... They wouldn't want people to know their Bible was falsified now would they..?

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8968991 - 09/22/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Umm... because if Satan didn't rule this world we wouldn't exist ~_~

According to the Bible, Satan rules this world.  I don't expect you to know things like that if you aren't familiar with the text but that is the case.

Stranger

#8969027 - 09/22/08 05:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This won't answer your question, but it's quite funny.

http://www.jeffcohenstudio.com/bagoftoast/BOT71frame.html

OfflineObliviousSeeker
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8969045 - 09/22/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LOL that made me laugh.  I hope Palin's position appears more concrete than that =P

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8969146 - 09/22/08 05:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

ObliviousSeeker said:

Fourier theory

as I do.

I LOVE FOURIER SERIES!!!

Nice to see someone who knows about it! :thumbup:

And fourier Fransforms?
and discrete Fourier series?!
and discrete time Fourier transforms!?!
and discrete Fourier transforms?!?!?

:smile:
I am going to prove my digital signal processing textbook was written by god!

Although, in my belief that proof would be entirely possible; I believe God to be a matter of definition.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Stranger

#8969214 - 09/22/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Couldn't you make a fourier series that WAS god, approximately?

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8969768 - 09/22/08 07:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Does this imply that Shakespeare helped with the translation?

Yes.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#8969808 - 09/22/08 07:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

adjust said:
Couldn't you make a fourier series that WAS god, approximately?

hmmm maybe, if god was a periodic function.  If not, we could just truncate him and go from there.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder