Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
Re: after effects of LSD: tripping off weed? [Re: deCypher]
    #8963645 - 09/21/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i find lsd and mathematics to come hand in hand, it just all makes sense.

--------------------
The Gospel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: after effects of LSD: tripping off weed? [Re: DoseMeHomie]
    #8963651 - 09/21/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DoseMeHomie said:
damn, that must suck not being able to pay attention just because u smoked some weed. im glad marijuana doesn't effect my studies. i find it easier to get into the long lectures and boring subjects when im high.

I wish i could be productive in class high, its mostly me just getting very introverted and over-thinking everything (not about anything related to class)

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlineplayairguitar
Stranger
Re: after effects of LSD: tripping off weed? [Re: pazzy]
    #8964711 - 09/21/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pazzy said:
If it lasts more then 11 hours its an RC.

Did you get a body load or teeth clenching after your come down?

If you were wide awake the whole time it was probably some sort of DOx.

Was it on paper or dropped on some sort of candy/ sugar cube?

As long as you had fun on them it doesn't really matter if it was lsd or not 20 hours is just not possible on actual lsd unless you redosed.

It felt like I was coming down after 12hrs since the dose, but since I kept smoking weed, it kept intensifying the trip. I stopped feeling any effects after the full 20 hours.

I don't understand what you mean by "body load," but I did get some kind of tightness in the jaw during the trip. I heard that this is common with LSD.

I wasn't wide awake the whole time. I was sleep deprived when I originally took the dose so I did fall asleep at about 5am till around 9am. I woke up still tripping.

The dose was on paper resembling very thing cardboard.

I did have fun on it. It's just the aftereffects that scare me a bit.

Thanks again for your time.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: after effects of LSD: tripping off weed? [Re: playairguitar]
    #8965418 - 09/21/08 08:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

To the OP:  Yes.

I think my visual field  has forever been affected.  I used to think it was "cool" and somewhat enjoyable like you said, but now that I'm 23 years old and somewhat of an semi-adult (haha) I dont really see it that way anymore. 

I'm not even talking about weed either... but that mostly depends on tolerance.  like if im smoking a lot, then generally I will have more tolerance to those effects you are describing and I really won't experience the "visuals" from weed, at least not to any extent which bothers me.  It might just happen a LITTLE bit, but then again, I got that sometimes before tripping alot.

However, when I'm sober is when it bothers me, since I don't really smoke a lot these days.  Like right now I'm looking at some wooden cabinets, and the pattern almost seems as if it's going to start flowing, or pulsing in and out.  Things have like.. these "streamers" that are sort of a second layer of my vision.  It's very hard to describe, but my visual field it just very trippy looking and 3d. 

Also, sometimes I get these small multicolored "dots" that are mostly in the periphery of my vision, if I try to focus directly on one of them, I can't.  They swirl and move from side to side and in and out.  For some reason I normally get this when I'm in the bathroom, and it's fucking CRAZY.  It can last around 15 or 20 seconds...  anyone ever had this?

Eh... comes with the territory.  :shrug:    :foreheadslap:

--------------------

Edited by the free thinker (09/21/08 08:28 PM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: after effects of LSD: tripping off weed? [Re: the free thinker]
    #8965709 - 09/21/08 09:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

^^^ Yeah sometimes when im chillen on the john dropping a 2, and im staring at the floor for more than 10 seconds, it starts to slowing breath up and down.  But its only when i stare at it and wait for it to happen.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains