Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNosLaser
Re: old shrooms loose potency?? [Re: mrbfrog]
    #8976236 - 09/23/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Wow.  And I thought car forums were bad for useless arguments.

I'm gonna inject 10mg's of psilocybin into a chocolate munchkin thus proving that my one munchkin is more potent than 20 shrooms each with .049mg's of psilocybin.

Until you can isolate JUST HOW MUCH psilocybin each individual mushroom produces, you will never have valid, useful, and repeatable scientific data to support the argument on either end of the spectrum.  Who is to even say that two identical strain mushrooms of the identical size from the same mycellium are going to produce EXACTLY the same amount of psilocybin?  Has anyone even ever conducted that test?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: old shrooms loose potency?? [Re: NosLaser]
    #8976375 - 09/23/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Man you shouldve let this thread die!  lol

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

OfflineHazeyRoms
The Pro Sonn
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: old shrooms loose potency?? [Re: NosLaser]
    #8976406 - 09/23/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NosLaser said:
Wow.  And I thought car forums were bad for useless arguments.

Until you can isolate JUST HOW MUCH psilocybin each individual mushroom produces, you will never have valid, useful, and repeatable scientific data to support the argument on either end of the spectrum.  Who is to even say that two identical strain mushrooms of the identical size from the same mycellium are going to produce EXACTLY the same amount of psilocybin?  Has anyone even ever conducted that test?

Sorta.

--------------------
-Sonn, Hazey here. And I'm bacc. Anyone in Wisconsin, PM me. Unity my nillas/niggas.

-"5 Nike duffle bags??? How much does all that weigh?? - Just 30 pounds Bruhh, relax my nilla, it don't stink like weed so we're all good."-(Penis Envy Moments)-

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder