Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDan258
Stranger

. * 1
    #8965363 - 09/21/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by Dan258 (09/22/08 01:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: Dan258]
    #8965375 - 09/21/08 08:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How about some paragraphs!  Im not even gonna try reading it...lol

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

OfflineDan258
Stranger

Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: Krez]
    #8965397 - 09/21/08 08:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yep sorry for the blob haha, its cool if you dont wanna read it, the problem i had on the other forum is that i had lazy stoners come in read 2 or 3 words and then bitch at me about what i did wrong, what i should of done, and that i'm this terrible pussy who ratted on my friends.

If anybody wants to call me out on being a snitch on this forum, go for it haha but i'll shut you up. It was either get arrested on the spot, or give him a name, so i gave him a name of somebody who never did anything wrong and it worked.

OfflineSkekTek
Lurker
Male

Loc: South Florida
Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: Krez]
    #8965421 - 09/21/08 08:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow

Offlinesmily
lookin 4 my ass wit both handz
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Lee HO FooKs
Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: SkekTek]
    #8965438 - 09/21/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey DAN just edit your post and break it up a bit in at lest chunks LOL then you'll probably gey more responses

:smile:

--------------------

CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

OfflineDan258
Stranger

Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: smily]
    #8965534 - 09/21/08 08:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Alright I was lazy enough to just copy and post it so I should at least assume my readers are as lazy as me. :tongue:

I'll break it up

OfflineDan258
Stranger

#8965565 - 09/21/08 08:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ew I broke it up and it looks even more intimidating lol!

Fuck nobody will read this..Please read my story I guarantee it involves some action! :thumbup:

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord
Loc: A Church
    #8965572 - 09/21/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I had to give him something, so I told him A's first and last name, his phone number, and how i met him. All i told him about B was his first name, and that he cut the window screen.

Why did you snitch on your friends? That is very upsetting reading that you did that to people you call friends.

A supposed friend snitched on me once, worst feeling in the world that a friend would turn around and stab you in the back like that, that's very unethical by any moral standard.

Quote:

The cops are tryin 2 get my friends for obstruction of property, but i don't know what i'm looking at..any advice?

The cops are trying to get them and you're worried about your own ass over some stupid stems and ash, sounds pretty selfish:thumbdown:.

I have news for you, even cops hate snitches, have you ever heard of a cop snitching on another cop? NO, because nobody in this world likes a backstabber. You were used by that cop like you were a 2 dollar whore, and then he left.

Edited by Chemy (09/21/08 09:16 PM)

OfflineDan258
Stranger

Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: Chemy]
    #8965685 - 09/21/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

I had to give him something, so I told him A's first and last name, his phone number, and how i met him. All i told him about B was his first name, and that he cut the window screen.

Why did you snitch on your friends? That is very upsetting reading that you did that to people you call friends.

A supposed friend snitched on me once, worst feeling in the world that a friend would turn around and stab you in the back like that, that's very unethical by any moral standard.

Quote:

The cops are tryin 2 get my friends for obstruction of property, but i don't know what i'm looking at..any advice?

The cops are trying to get them and you're worried about your own ass over some stupid stems and ash, sounds pretty selfish:thumbdown:.

You are an illiterate fuck.

With that said, I didn't snitch on anybody. I told them some information about my innocent friend, A, wow, big deal. I didn't say "Omg A jumped out the window with a QP of weed and my personal weed!". I told him both A and B left, and that B left by cutting the window, so I gave them useless fucking info about B, so there is absolutely nothing they can do to find B, fuck I didn't even give him the right name.

If you seriously think the cops are going to chase my friend down for breaking my screen, your a fucking idiot. Even if they did, he didn't do it, I told the police he didn't do it. There is nothing they can do to either of them. Plus you think i'm such a bad friend when my friends are the ones who ruined my screen  i'll be paying for and ditched me and left me to deal with the cops.

The point is, I was either giving him a name or else I was going to jail right then and there. I gave him a name of an innocent person...

So fuck off you illiterate piece of shit, never EVER respond to any of my threads again PLEASE.

OfflineDan258
Stranger

#8965694 - 09/21/08 09:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I forgot to add, my 2 friends came to MY HOUSE and smoked weed (remember, I didn't smoke) in MY HOUSE and got caught doing it. They fucking dipped out, and left my ass to clean up THEIR mess. So don't even fucking think i'm a bad person. I handled the situation the best way I could, and as of now we are all walking away from it.

Seriously, you need to fuck off.

I fucking stated don't call me out on being a snitch...I didn't snitch on anybody, end of story.

Edit: Let me add one more thing. My friend came to my house and brought a fucking QP with him. I don't want that much weed in my house ever, the most I carry EVER is just under a half ounce. I don't eve wanted to be charged with intent to sell. So with his quarter pound, and my mail scale in my trunk that I used to actually weigh mail, we would have been fucked for dealing. So once again, seriously, fuck off.

Edited by Dan258 (09/21/08 09:24 PM)

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord
Loc: A Church
    #8965813 - 09/21/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dan258 said:

I fucking stated don't call me out on being a snitch...I didn't snitch on anybody, end of story.

Quote:

"You need to tell me something or else you are going to be arrested Daniel, as he put his hand near his hand cuffs.I had to give him something,

:bitch: I had to snitch or I was going to jail, ohnoz, I wouldn't last 10 minutes in there:bitch:

Yeah, you are a snitch and if you don't like the fact I tell it how it is, ignore me.

Everyone on that campus will know you snitched, the word will spread over the whole campus and no one will trust you, for good reason.

Edited by Chemy (09/21/08 10:03 PM)

OfflineDan258
Stranger

#8965935 - 09/21/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

Dan258 said:

Quote:

"You need to tell me something or else you are going to be arrested Daniel, as he put his hand near his hand cuffs.I had to give him something,

:bitch: I had to snitch or I was going to jail, ohnoz, I wouldn't last 10 minutes in there:bitch:

Yeah, you are a snitch and if you don't like the fact I tell it how it is, ignore me.

Everyone on that campus will know you snitched, the word will spread over the whole campus and no one will trust you, for good reason.

Wow. You are a fucking idiot, and in that case, your opinions, posts, and thoughts are all void.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8966268 - 09/22/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

Chemy is one of the two most helpful people in the security & safety forum.  You're just a fucking snitch.  Go cry about about it :emocry:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #8966895 - 09/22/08 03:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

> :bitch: I had to snitch or I was going to jail, ohnoz, I wouldn't last 10 minutes in there :bitch:

Yep, pretty much what I was thinking.

> Need advice/help about police troubles

Pay the price and stop smoking illegal drugs in other peoples homes, including the college dorm.  When you are mature enough to own your own house, then you are mature enough to make these kind of decisions.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: Seuss]
    #8967092 - 09/22/08 07:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

a snitch is a snitch is a snitch....and should be shot on site...:minigun:

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

OfflineNo Agenda
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere else
Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: UncleMike]
    #8967127 - 09/22/08 07:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I forgot to add, my 2 friends came to MY HOUSE and smoked weed (remember, I didn't smoke) in MY HOUSE and got caught doing it.

Quote:

He grabbed all his stuff, my bud, and B cut the screen, and A and B jumped out of the second story window hahahah.

You are contradicting yourself. When dealing with cops never snitch out your friends. It would have been just as easy to give them a fake name and you would have had the same results. But it would have been better to give them nothing. Thats why the cop is asking you about dealers you might know. Last I checked depending on were you are your charges would not have amounted to much.

Also your shitty attitude is not necessary you came here looking for help. I doubt you will get much info now.

OfflineDan258
Stranger

Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: No Agenda]
    #8967265 - 09/22/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

All of you who recently posted in here are fucking idiots.

/thread.

OfflineNo Agenda
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8967275 - 09/22/08 08:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Whats your problem exactly? I believe you are the idiot. You should have known better than to post that you snitched someone out on a drug community forum. Why did you have a bag of personnel if you don't smoke. This cop is going to keep harassing you now until he gets a dealer's name or catches you with something more important. Did you tell your friends you snitched them out? I would like to see that conversation. Also if you want help from people being a dick head and calling them idiots is quite idiotic in itself.

OfflineDan258
Stranger

Re: Need advice/help about police troubles [Re: No Agenda]
    #8967286 - 09/22/08 08:40 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Because apparently nobody can read in this thread besides me. Snitching is saying "this kid (insert name) is a drug dealer" to save my own ass. I didn't snitch. I fucking saved my ass from going to jail, for my friends error, and saved their ass in the process. That is not fucking snitching.

I hate nothing more in this world than a snitch, and when people call me out on being a snitch when they are just being ignorant and illiterate, makes me wonder how stupid some people can really be.

I had a bag of personal weed because I smoke weed. Duh. My friends brought the cops around my place, so my weed became their responsibility. This cop won't keep harassing me until he gets a name of a drug dealer. That would be snitching.I am not obligated to let him into my home again or answer his phone calls. I called my friends right after the incident and told them what happened, they never accused me of snitching, I think if I told my friends I snitched on them, they would have beat my ass already. My friend who I gave the cop his full name isn't worried at all, he didn't do anything wrong, and he knows this. The cop can't do shit to him.

I don't want help from people who can't read, are immature, and stupid. Those people are the ones saying I'm a snitch. Thats why I am a dick head to those people. I came in here politely asking for advice, and then I get some straight bullshit for a response.

OfflineNo Agenda
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8967313 - 09/22/08 08:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You gave the cop a person's name who carries a quarter pound of weed on him. If he tracks this guy down it appears he is likely to get busted. Giving up a real name in a situation like this is equivalent to snitching. You may not have said he was holding but there was smoke in your room and they jumped out the window. The cops can usually get close to putting two and two together. You are just trying to justify your actions.
I understand people make mistakes especially in situations like this. You probably would have got more help had you not got defensive and turned into an asshole. If your friend is not mad he is an idiot. I would be outraged if my name was brought up in a drug situation. Nobody wants heat on them.
Also you justified giving the name to the cop by saying you don't smoke weed and they brought this on themselves. Your friend did the right thing by running. He most likely saved your ass along with his.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder