Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

Re: I need some help/advice, I think I'm starting to go crazy [Re: Myqwerty]
    #8955329 - 09/19/08 03:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I think a lot of people on these boards will have had similar experiences to the ones you describe. I spent a good two years in a sort of derealized fog after a bad mushroom trip. I read a lot of Alan Watts and thought a lot on it. I had some Shiatsu massage which stopped my panic attacks, then if I wanted to feed myself I had to work so I took a boring job. I started working and got myself fitter at the gym and the groove of life just sucked me back in. The fact is that your thoughts arent wrong, they arent even factually incorrect, its that your so emotionally bothered by them that is causing the problem. What your going through goes by many names PTSD being the popular one at the moment, de-realization DP all are good descriptions. But what makes it go away? Well what certainly doesnt help is trawling the net for solutions because it will just make you more anxious. From the outside when you are going through this turmoil does anyone notice that a thing is wrong? Just watch this Alan Watts Sorry I started rambling but I want you to feel okay, because you are okay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies