Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible513orangejuice
Female

Deceptive Advertising?(skullcap + passion flower confusion)
    #8945820 - 09/17/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

K, i ordered some skullcap and some passion flower from a VERY POPULAR vendor, whom i shant name, less i incite a flaming riot, like it was 1969. :smile: But anywho, i open up my nice little package this moring, bout 10 - ish, right?. And the skullcap is ALL sticks. If i was planing on just making tea, it would still suck, seeing as the leaves prolly have a more flavorful taste. Mabie not tho, i dont really know. Never tryed the stuff before. But the reason i REALLY wanted it was to smoke it, i like herbal smoking blends more than cigs today, cigs are so expensive, plus if i can smoke something when i get that craving WITHOUT coughing myself to sleep at night, i consider it a added bonus.

I do enjoy smoking the sticks once i ground em up, but its  still pretty harsh, Tastes like a campfire in my mouth. (but i like it kinda, tastes really purifing, and kinda makes me more alert, and reflective. It would make a great incense!)

And on to the passion flower.

K,... I was also plannin on smoking this stuff, since ive heard such good reviews of it, so i open it up, and BLAOW!, all sticks, with just a little portion leaves.

...Man, wasnt expectin that! lol

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Deceptive Advertising?(skullcap + passion flower confusion) [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #8945840 - 09/17/08 06:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like u got ripped off in quality

if they are both water soluble, then they are probably alcohol soluble too.

you could either try making an infusion (steeping in a closed container in hot water for 20+ minutes) of both, and evaporating that down to a tar, or making an isopropyl/everclear extraction and evaporating it down to a tar.

most iso or water extracts come out as a tar, but are still smokeable.
make yourself a little tinfoil freebase pipe and tar it up :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom