Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8945617 - 09/17/08 06:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CptnGarden said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
im far from emo.  it just hurt for a little while.  im only human.

YA BIG JERK!  :smirk:

CRYBABY!

:hissyfit:  :hissyfit:  :hissyfit:  :hissyfit:  :hissyfit:  :hissyfit:

:emo:

:lol:

only playin'

:sad:

j/k

:omgawesome:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8945624 - 09/17/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol thats awesome.

--------------------

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8945822 - 09/17/08 06:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't break up with a handicapped person, but I doubt I'd date a person who was handicapped to begin with.

Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Loc: midwest side
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8946098 - 09/17/08 07:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

She said some stupid things. Slap that hoe. I'd punch her in the breasts

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: ray40cal]
    #8946135 - 09/17/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

how could she change so much in 24 hours you ask?

i would venture to guess that what she said and what she thought were quite different.

perhaps this is just cold feet?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: trendal]
    #8946379 - 09/17/08 08:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Forgive me if anyone else has brought this up yet but, Did you bring up having a kid or did she???

If it was her maybe she was doing it so you'd say you didn't want a kid and she'd have an excuse to break up with you...

If it was you, maybe the thought of it (although enticing for most females) scared the living shit out of her!

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: trendal]
    #8946393 - 09/17/08 08:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

A little time to cool off was all I needed.

I've made my amends and apologized for anything hurtful I may have said in the heat of it. We are going to try (for now) to live in the same house (though of course not in the same room).

Most of all, I can say that I think we are still going to be friends.

I gave almost three years to this girl. I still think she is one of the coolest girls I've ever met. Last night may have been hard on me, but it looks like it was what was needed. If you pull the band-aid off quick, it hurts the least.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8946413 - 09/17/08 08:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Forgive me if anyone else has brought this up yet but, Did you bring up having a kid or did she???

As I said in the first post, it was her that brought up the baby thing. That was almost a week ago, though, and she was happy and fine up until the other day.

She seemed really happy when I said yes, we could have a baby. I've thought of the same thing as you did already, but dismissed it because of this.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Loc: Elsewhere.
    #8946436 - 09/17/08 08:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Drugs, or another guy. Period.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

#8946635 - 09/17/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:

As I said in the first post, it was her that brought up the baby thing. That was almost a week ago, though, and she was happy and fine up until the other day.

She seemed really happy when I said yes, we could have a baby. I've thought of the same thing as you did already, but dismissed it because of this.

Not to be a downer or anything but if you said yes and it was her plan to break up with you because you didn't want a kid, maybe she acted happy because she didn't expect that response. I mean if she brought up a kid and you said yes and she got pissed it would be a little bit obvious...

--------------------

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #8946670 - 09/17/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Man, hit a bowl, relax and be grateful for what you do have.

'When life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold' :smile:.

Don't bottle it up either. Get all your emotions out of the way... have a good think man and plan the next step... Change is the only true constant in this world.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #8946702 - 09/17/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

bitches are only good for sex only..well the ones that are good at it. Women are evil..fuck 'em!

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: Skunk420]
    #8946705 - 09/17/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

:skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk:

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: robbyberto]
    #8946728 - 09/17/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

id have some hoffmans if I had the money right now..again, hoffmans rock!

Edited by Skunk420 (09/17/08 11:29 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8946791 - 09/17/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kriminalelement said:
Quote:

is it close to "that time of month"?
hormones effect 99% of some womens lifes it seems.
they will change emotions/bonds with people, or life plans, just over how they feel when they are PMS'ing

That is unbelievably sexist.

i guess i should have highlighted the SOME WOMENS IT SEEMS in that sentence.
and to be fair to your breasts i should have talked about men and hormones too.
and to be fair again i should have seen this coming from someone who has a cynical and sarcastic emo character as their avatar.

:smirk:

i think its funny that my girlfriend agrees with me about what i said too

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #8946869 - 09/17/08 10:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with Lndry here man, this sounds obviously prefabricated.
You sound like too much of a nice guy.  You apologized for her breaking up with you?  :lol:

No, I didn't read it wrong. It started with her breaking up with you, and then you used your logic to figure out you should apologize 'if you said anything hurtfull'.  Sorry man, but it's this kind of shit that got you into this in the first place.  I hate to say it but girls like BALLS. 

>>We are going to try (for now) to live in the same house...

I absolutely understand how financialy this might be a wise choice, even temporarily.  But once you're 100% sure it's over, at the point of no chance of recovery......get the fuck out.

INTP:  Not sure how this ties into it, but I'm one too. Just because you're a logical person, don't think those instinctual responses (rage/emotions) are predicable.  Tell me, dude...how would you respond to this?
One day (oh, say 2 weeks from now)...

You're watching TV.
She walks in with a dude. 
her: "oh hey! This is my friend Joe."  :smile:
You: Hey.
-Bullshit small chatter-
They go into her room.

Now you're sitting there watching TV, and you're trying to tell me this won't bug you at all?
Even after an hour?

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: RuNE]
    #8946925 - 09/17/08 10:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

if someone came along needing to have kids with me i'd dump em.  kids in this day and age, naaahhh...

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: deranger]
    #8946951 - 09/17/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
if someone came along needing to have kids with me i'd dump em.  kids in this day and age, naaahhh...

How old are you?  I guarantee you this might change when you approach middle age.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: deCypher]
    #8947030 - 09/17/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

im almost middle age..I dont want kids..if she did, fuck her..I look 10 years younger then i am anyway,

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: So my girlfriend of almost 3 years decides to break up with me... [Re: deCypher]
    #8947034 - 09/17/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

you and everybody else...

i have more amusing things to do in life than spend 20-30 years looking after someone.  you'd have to severely damage my brain to convince me to have a kid.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds