Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

salvia after several days off
    #8927896 - 09/14/08 09:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

this is the kit I carry these days
it fits with a little lighter in the change pouch of my jeans.
I have about 40 precut cigarette paper doses with salvinorin stored in the kind of plastic that they make wallet inserts for credit cards and photos.

some weeks, i only have one little hit, but some weeks I go every day.

for the last few days I have avoided it, but I think it was because I knew I had put in too big a hit - I carry it preloaded.

anyway I took it today, and after inhaling, I knocked the pipe (gently) against the bathtub to make sure it had no ashes left before putting it away, and I saw that a small bit (1/4 hit) unburned paper fell into the bath.

As the colors bloomed on the edges of things, and space started unfolding, I was happy that the dose automatically reduced itself this way.

Inexplicable changes to consciousness that were very relieving to be gifted with began to take hold and I knew that this was why I do it so often.

I write my diary entries in the bath and I have tons of salvia reports in the books as well.

anyway, I put a picture of the diary above so you could imagine the next thing.

all surfaces including my arms and legs, the tub and  the walls seemed to be covered with the same pattern that covered the book.

while trying to visualize how that could be, I felt very oppressed in my body, and anchored badly to the task of writing, but so much was happening that I wanted to record. so at this point I got up writhing into a crouch from my usual cross-legged writing position, but kept writing.
it seemed as though the air were full of supervisors and witnesses, and i was a bit defensive.

After about a minute of the tug of war over my posture and the writing, the bizarre intensity faded somewhat, but everything was still texture and pattern mapped.

(back out from level 5 to level 4)

so I lay back in the tub with the book put away, and listened to the sounds from my wife downstairs.

I heard her leave the computer and walk around to the staircase and begin climbing the stairs to the level where I was floating.

just as a pattern motif had been wrapping the surfaces before, now a new kind of motif was wrapping everything, or not depending where I put my mind.

If I put my mind in a certain way I could see hear feel my wife's thoughts and effort of climbing the stairs, and I was involved in the reaction to them.

similar to that I imagined writing this report, and each imagining of that effort was exactly the same. INNER DIALOG.

when engaged with inner dialog, the wide view of things was diminished, but when disengaged with inner dialog there was a huge sense of freedom.

I found I could navigate around the DIALOGS, and new ones would begin in other places. it was not like suppression, more like sidestepping the momentum and trajectory of each.

it was astonishing enough that I did finally grab the diary and make notes about it.

eventually my wife asked how I was and I said "PEACHY".

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLakefingers
Re: salvia after several days off *DELETED* [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8937317 - 09/16/08 01:31 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: Reason enough.

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: salvia after several days off [Re: Lakefingers]
    #8937475 - 09/16/08 02:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Have you ever spoken to something while doing this inner dialogue? Something such as asking questions and receiving answers from something else inside your mind. Sounds like another insightful trip. I haven't smoked Salvia in about a month or so. I shall do so soon.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia after several days off [Re: jvm]
    #8938658 - 09/16/08 11:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yes, but i do not consider entity communication in words to be particularly interesting or separate from the matter of entities entering and extruding from the flux that is always there.

I am pretty much into the flux itself

--------------------

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Gazelle
Re: salvia after several days off [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8939036 - 09/16/08 01:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Love listening to what you have to say :thumbup::mushroom2:

Peace

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: salvia after several days off [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8942624 - 09/17/08 03:42 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Your salvia reports are the best. You seem to come in here to record your salvia experiences on a regular basis and they're always fascinating.

I hope I have the cojones to try salvia again someday... seems like a drug best suited to somebody possessed of experience that I lack.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (09/17/08 03:43 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia after several days off [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8942949 - 09/17/08 06:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hey tchan,
not much in cohones,
I practice staying out of heavy traffic,
and building anew each time they chase me outta town.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom