Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Attention Thor and other Shroomerites
    #893614 - 09/19/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Due to a major influx of spam, approx. 30 to 50 emails a day since I left the United States,
mjshroomer@yahoo.com and mjshroomer@yage.net will no longer be accepting any email from any individuals from anymore websites oon the intenet. This means I am closing my email accounts, except my personhal family account on another network (Children and relatives).

Thus no one will ever again be able to contact Mjshroomer or John Allen for any reason whatsoever.

I am asking Thor and the other operators here to remove my email adresses from this site and I am going to also remove my emails from both of my websites. And from all other forum sites on the internet.

Someone has spammed my email to shit making it impossible for those with serious intent and questions to get their emails answered. Ut overflows my emails with advertisemenhts and large picture image files so incoming mail of importance to mne is being systematically returned due to a lack of storage space. answers.

So all of you can thank the computer game players fore this impropriety

I will ocassionally post some images but that is the extent of my answering anyone from this site. AS of October 15 there will be no more emal in my life.

If anyone has problems or questions then write.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: Attention Thor and other Shroomerites [Re: mjshroomer]
    #893726 - 09/19/02 01:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

There should be a Mushroom John Forum, for anyone that needs to contact you or ask you questions

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Attention Thor and other Shroomerites [Re: mjshroomer]
    #893942 - 09/19/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Boo hoo, go tell it on a mountain, sheesh

Don't we have an announcement forum or something for this kind of thing??

For real MJ, I like you, your a decent guy, but you act like you god of shrooms or something, like we are so lucky you even find the time for us measly little pathetic shroomery folk. I'm sorry your account was spammed, that sucks, and I understand you removing your email addy from the web,but its the attitude in which you make this post that really sucks. Just try and be a little more modest and not so egocentric.

LK,

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder