Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTeiro
Earth Entitie
Loc: A Sunny Beach in a Tropic...
SEX & SHROOMS !!! True History - Help Me Out !!!
    #892868 - 09/19/02 07:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

There is something I would like to share...
First I will tell a little story...

Last weekend, we got shrooms. Me (25yo), my beautiful fiancee (21yo), and a couple that are our long time friends (I have know him (23yo) for over 15 years... his girlfriend (21yo) is as awesome and as sexy as mine, they are both young, 5'5'' and 110 lbs). This couple had never taken shrooms before. The girls took about 1.5 g dried each and we took 3.0 g. since we are 170lbs.

Not expecting, this batch was the strongest I ever came across. With empty stomach, we felt its energy almost immediately. The women where catapulted quickly to a 3/4 level and we (males) to a 4/5 trip suddenly.

We were at their beach house. But it looked like a sanatorium. We were rolling in the floor, we could not do anything, and were not able to communicate much.
We felt that we were so stoned that is became an individual trip thing and that we would speak latter.
My mind was confused, everything was moving (walls, things, etc) and we where questioning everything in our minds, the fact to be alive (and realize it), how to live a good life, how the centenary tree outside perceived us, even the questioning itself. We felt outside this world.

Latter on we went to a king size bed to lay down relax and talk, but we were still fucked up.
Suddenly everybody got dead horny, (just my male friend that was tripped out with his eyes closed did not seemed to be) we could see in each other`s face. My friend`s girlfriend look at me with a strong desire face and said how I was a cool person and she liked me. Then she looked closely at my fiancee and did the same, with me on the middle of them both. At that point, I could only imagine that they were about to kiss and I would follow and fuck both of them. I wanted it so bad... So did them I guess... We were being selfish and after thinking about life and the games people play, why couldn`t we just enjoy life and have fun? Why so many taboos?

Suddenly my girlfriend got up to the bathroom and as she was leaving she looked at us and sad if we new what was right and wrong and if she could leave us for a moment.
This made we realized even more explicitly what almost had happened.
In the morning we went to sleep.
Took two days for us to physically recover from the trip

This coming weekend we will meet again to talk about the experiences. I will feel strange now that I know there is sexual energy flowing between my friend`s girlfriend and us. She is truly beautiful.

I was confused about this, and thinking about it during the week, I realized that in the dimension we had entered that day, inside our minds and thoughts, we met and really had an orgy, that`s why it feels weird.

I do not know if I regret or not that it did not happened on reality, it would have changed our lives for ever for better or for worse, who knows. I think we were afraid of changes, this was the only reason it did not happened.

Especially, I do not know if I WANT it to happen in the near future or not. Specially because me and my girl are about to get married in a couple months. I don't want to blow anything away.
Maybe I want, but I am afraid of possible consequences, I guess.

Strange is that this is the second time another women develops a crunch for both of us. There is this girl 26yo singer, that tells any of our friends that she feels "shaken" we she sees us. Last party we went she was there, she would hit on me, as i would refuse she would hint on my girl, then she would come back to me... But she is not that good looking and not that cool...

My girlfriend used to be very jealous in the beginning of our relationship, but since we decided to marry, she is not anymore (we have being dating for 5 years, and living together the last 2). We feel as partners, together in the paths of life, helping and caring for each other.

I would accept (only with this friend girlfriend) to have a threesome, but I would not want him to participate or be with us. I do not like male homosexuality at all also. But my girl, and this women, they are just so gorgeous that I know why they may fell a little attracted, anyways I know their final object of desire would be me and my body.

So my questions are what should I do? What would you do? Did you ever experience something similar? What your ethics and moral says about it?

Other question is that next time I trip, I want to be alone with, and fuck my girl all night long, just the two of us. What dose (grams and trip level) you think I should achieve, in order to use the shroom power as an aphrodisiac??? Low, middle or high doses?

I have not spoken to my girl about this, as I guess this is sensitive matter and we had not digested what happened still.

Please you men and women out there, what you think??? I do not know how to behave.

Maybe I can post a picture latter, so you can understand better how wonderful they are.

Love,
Teiro

--------------------
Life does not have to be necessarily long. It just has to be good. Be wise. Peace, Love, Flower Power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: SEX & SHROOMS !!! True History - Help Me Out !!! [Re: Teiro]
    #892967 - 09/19/02 08:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

it's better to regret something you HAVE done than something you HAVENT done.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Anonymous

#893557 - 09/19/02 12:32 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

What's the deal with your male friend? Does he know whats going on between you and his gf? How good of a friend is he? If you've managed to stay friends for 15 years he sounds like someone you don't want to lose. I wonder what this will do to your friendship. You don't want to give up a trusted friend (my assumption) over a girl, gorgeous or not. Especially since it sounds like you love your gf (gettin married). You risk losing her down the line as well. Unless she is totally into it, I would suggest leaving this where it is and having a nice memory to fantasize about later. And you get to keep your friend and your future wife. You might kick yourself in the ass later if not. Just my $.02 Good Luck!!

peace :cool: 

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #910190 - 09/26/02 03:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Teiro

I really can't make a decison on what you should do in this scenario. If you can post a pic of each girl with as little clothing as possible, then I can help you better. Be snappy about it.

I'm only trying to help

:-)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: SEX & SHROOMS !!! True History - Help Me Out !!! [Re: Left Nut City]
    #913646 - 09/27/02 10:12 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

this reminds me of the time when i tripped for the first time on LSD. Weird shit, we did it with a group of four that my friend and i didnt know very well. we knew on of the four, but that was it. There was me and my mate and two other guys and two chicks- both couples. When we started peaking , we were all peaking out a bit and having a hard time - strong fucking acid 200 measurements or whatever.
One of the chicks said 'you should have sex if your peaking out, to avoid anxiety and a bad trip'
I cant remember what happened next as everything was understandably very confused, but the next i knew the guy from one of the couples and the girl from the other couple were full-on at it infront of us.
i didnt know how to react - i was feeling suddenly pretty much in the same mood, but just sat there.
The guy that we sorta knew said to us calmly. 'if you want to fuck her i dont mind at all - it would be cool.'
We just sat there tripping hard and giggled at him. I couldnt work out whether he was serious or trying to start something, so we said fuck it and left the four to themselves...
One of my biggest regrets!!! He followed us really trying to convince us to take turns on his girlfriend - very strange situation to deal with when your trpping balls - wanted to, but was worried that maybe it would cause some unforseeable trouble...
I discovered how good sex is on cid later on with my girlfriend

--------------------

OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
    #914528 - 09/28/02 09:37 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Okay, here is the deal with a threesome: You both have to be prepared for the other to like the third better.

This means your fiance may find this woman more appealing and desireable than you. You may find her more desireable than your fiance. She could turn into a stalker on one or both of you. And if your guy friend is as good a friend as you say he is, you wouldn't do no matter what.

The possibilities of destruction are endless when you go down this path, the possibility of this turning out well in the long run are very very slim.

Good luck to you

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: SEX & SHROOMS !!! True History - Help Me Out !!! [Re: SwondPooping]
    #933489 - 10/04/02 11:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You sound like Jerry Springer :smile:
Just blame the mushrooms and move on

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: SEX & SHROOMS !!! True History - Help Me Out !!! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #937229 - 10/06/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

bluemeanie- this guy was trying to get you guys to fuck his girlfriend? Did he even ask her?

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: SEX & SHROOMS !!! True History - Help Me Out !!! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #940352 - 10/07/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nah - he didnt ask her, but he asked us in front of her and she just sat there glaring at him with a smile on her face.
I thought that he was taking the piss and trying to check whether we would or not, so i just left it

--------------------

OfflineTeiro
Earth Entitie
Loc: A Sunny Beach in a Tropic...
Bluemianie [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1333039 - 02/25/03 12:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thats was better than my story!
by the way, all of us will be traveling for a week...
I doubt anything will happen this time...

--------------------
Life does not have to be necessarily long. It just has to be good. Be wise. Peace, Love, Flower Power.

Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
Re: Bluemianie [Re: Teiro]
    #1334359 - 02/25/03 09:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i dont know about threesomes-- i alwasy wanted to have one, and this guy and i found this girl who wanted to do it, but then i realized, that as much as i didnt mind if she touched him, i didnt want him touching anyone but me.  i guess i just wanted to get her cuz she was so fun and pretty-- we had messed around before, but nothing came of it, and i wanted it again.

i think it could be a really fun time, but it has the potential to completely screw up your relationship, so you have to decide how you feel about it really.

also, maybe before you talk to us, you should ask her what SHE thinks.  i think she might have better advice. 

good luck.  :grin: 

--------------------

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: Bluemianie [Re: mushieangel]
    #1338448 - 02/26/03 04:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I would suggest staying away from the idea too if he trule is your GOOD good friend. If you weren't so selfish or homophobic you could probably just have a 4sum or just swing (swap partners) if everybody agrees.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder