Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Up against the Wall Motherfucker! Jail!
    #840886 - 08/24/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The title is this thread is an adaptation from a Women's liberation book written in the 70's. The book talks about oppression.

I chose that title to provoke people to look inside and read this.

I am creating this thread as a new direction for myself and, hopefully, for some other members of the Shroomery as well.

The impetus for writing this is the probable incarceration of a member named Killa420 and the recent spate of arrests of Shroomery members.

There are several facts worth mentioning at the start:

1. Certain drugs are illegal in certain political subdivisons be it a country, a state, or whatever.

2. Every individual needs to weigh the risk of going to jail and having their lives destroyed against the experiences that these drugs bring.

3. Drugs are dangerous whether they are legal or not. All drugs can be misused.

I am have been creating a FAQ with some of the others as a way to minimize the damage that the misuse of drugs can bring. I intent to redouble my efforts on this.

I'll try to leave the personal details out of this asw much as possible because the issue is not about me. It is about drug usage.

In my life I have used a good percentage of drugs but I have never gone to jail over them. There are several reasons for this. I never sold drugs and only a few people knew I took them. I used drugs because I wanted to alter my consciousness but I was careful in doing so. Currently I do not use, sell, manufacture, or advocate drugs or their usage.

I am an advocate of freedom. I think that as long as a person does not harm another person (and harm needs to be strictly defined) they should be free to act as they please. The sign on my front door reads:

The owner of this property is armed and prepared to protect life, liberty, and property from criminal attack. There is nothing inside worth risking your life for!

I am not here to discuss the merits of self-protection except as they relate to drug usage.

At the top of the Shroomery forums page is a section called, "My Home". I take that more than figuratively. I am proud to say that the Shroomery is my home. It also means that I will protect my home as much as I am able. Those that share my home, and here I am speaking of the Shroomery, are some of the best people I have ever had the fortune to meet (online). I have attended many churches but rarely have I seen a gentler spirit or saw more kindness than I have here.

That being the case I will do all that is within my power to make sure my home is safe. The administration cares for the people that post here. And that being the case I am counting on them to help me make this place safer. I will be asking for new measures in the way of stickys, a potential forum or FAQ, and whatever else can be done.

I feel a personal responsibilty to the other members and will never act in such a way as to bring risk to them. They do not need that and neither do I.

Killa420's arrest really unnerved me. I only knew him briefly and from what I knew of him he was a kind gentle soul. His arrest has galvanized me into pro-action.

A final note for now.

I am as politically active as I know how to be because of this very issue. I actively campaign for judges that will enforce the Constitution of the United States of America. Not only do I vote but I am aware of their stances on drugs and know the stances of my representives in the legislature as well. At least one Congressman owes his election to me (not soley of course, I can only vote once per person per election). As I make a difference in this world off of the net I want to make a difference here.

I am constrained by the Administration as all of the rest of you are but I can make this place a better place within those confines. Please help if you can. Our fellow Shroomerites need our help.

I love you guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCubies4Me
Child of theShroom

Loc: Another Realm
Re: Up against the Wall Motherfucker! Jail! [Re: ]
    #855566 - 08/31/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think Mr Mushrooms is one of the greatest people on the boards, i think he should be a mod! just thought I would let my opinion be known

--------------------
:tongue:
  Livin comfortably numb, always and forever.

Anonymous

Operation Grow Up America [Re: Cubies4Me]
    #856817 - 09/01/02 10:47 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Would it be feasible to start a spore collecting operation on the Internet to collect enough spores to fill the spray tanks of a small crop duster with liquid innoculum? Daring mycological ninjas could then fly the planes over public places, federal properties, the pentagon, etc. innoculating the countryside. this would similar to the "mail a 1000 people a joint" or "pass out joints to random people" activism that the hippies and 60's revolutionists performed.

in the meantime, perhaps we should take up a collection for people who get busted? pay for thier bail, fines, lawyer?

Offlineeternal
Greasy Granny'sGopher GravyTaste Tester

Loc: Here? Is there any where ...
    #862996 - 09/04/02 05:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

A very nice post.  Will look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you!  :cool: 

--------------------
No matter where you go. There you are!

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Operation Grow Up America [Re: ]
    #867446 - 09/06/02 01:35 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I like naked playmates better.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineREPLICON_TRON
there is nospoon
    #887100 - 09/17/02 01:19 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I am a new member and have only sent a few private messages. I had not planned to post anything due to the fact that I am white and have the same body structure as a grey alien...which means I wouldn't stand a chance in the slammer, in fact those mofo's would probably destory my bunghole....but shit...I am going to die some day any way and I might as well die in defense of this web site because I havent felt even a glimmer of hope since Terrence McKenna died...that is until ofcoarse I found this place.
To tell you the truth, there are times I can tell that shroom intelligence is still inside me ...communicating ....and I dont think any other substance on the planet does that. And right now this is what that intelligence is saying....FIGHT BACK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!....Listen ...they say extra terrestrials have a hive mentality....fruitbodies themselves are all connected and even composed by myceilium...right...and maybe if the dark side of the force were ever to take out one of our jedi knights...well shit all we would have to do is have one member of our dark rebel forces cell run a 25 cent search on a web site database called Merlin data and with just a name you have the exact social security , phone number , address, address of relatives of any police officer in the country...or maybe even the wife of the guy rapping me in prison...
THIS IS JUST AN IDEA FOR A FICTIONAL NOVEL IN WHICH THE MAIN CHARACTER BELIEVES IN RETALIATION INSPIRED BY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL ALIENS..ans is intended for inspirational purposes only...more posts could develop the plot and give me reason to become a whore ...should I continue the novel?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Up against the Wall Motherfucker! Jail! [Re: REPLICON_TRON]
    #889145 - 09/17/02 04:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Holy shit! 5 shrooms for you for being a refreshing new perspective of things..  :laugh:

SPIRAL OUT. KEEP GOING... 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinenoisycricket
Your FriendlyNeighborhoodCricket
Loc: Everymeadow, USA
    #892635 - 09/19/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Anything I can do to help?  Just name it. :smile:

--------------------
I'm just a field researcher for Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy.

My entry so far.... "shrooms: Mostly harmless"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract