Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShroomsRTheShit
Stranger
I hate to read, can yall help me out and makeit EZ
    #892006 - 09/18/02 09:40 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I AM gunna grow shrooms, can you guys just tell me everthing i need i need to buy to grow some Badass shrooms, you know like soil, something to store it in, shit like that, then i know where to get some spores. I just need like and "expert" to summarize everything for me please, im a lazy ass pothead that wants go grow but is so time consumin to read what i need. PLEASE

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: I hate to read, can yall help me out and makeit EZ [Re: ShroomsRTheShit]
    #892013 - 09/18/02 09:42 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

If you aren't willing to read the FAQ, why should anyone help you? You're the kind of person that gives weed smokers a bad name... LMAO

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male

Loc: South Africa
Re: I hate to read, can yall help me out and makeit EZ [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #892022 - 09/18/02 09:45 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Yes I agree mickey.
Why don`t you print out some Grow Guides and read them while you`re smoking a joint.
Hey you`ll probably find you`ll enjoy reading even though it seems like it will be your first time.
Maybe you should start with picture books and work your way up to CHauser?

OfflineShroomsRTheShit
Stranger
Re: I hate to read, can yall help me out and makeit EZ [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #892032 - 09/18/02 09:49 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

how come yall can sit there and tell me to just read up on it.. and you cant just simply tell me what i need, it will take you MAYBE 2 minutes, instead of crackin on me for smokin or being lazy??

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: I hate to read, can yall help me out and makeit EZ [Re: ShroomsRTheShit]
    #892042 - 09/18/02 09:51 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

That is a load of crap and you know it. If it would take us only two minutes to type it, it would only take you half a second to read it, right? Doh! Read the FAQ. Link is in the first reply.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale