Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

LSD first time tonite !
    #8918604 - 09/12/08 01:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

<y first experiance with LSD will be tonight. me and my friend are crashing at my house in the basement, i still live with my mom and some other people but i plan to do it a little later in the night and spend the whole night trippin. I made a mix tape with some sphongle, zeppelin, floyd, slightly stoopid, marley, etc. I plan on making it a exciting fuckin night so if you have any suggestions, that would be awesome. keep on trippin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

Loc: New Jersey
Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: sm0keybear]
    #8918615 - 09/12/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

have a blast, good vibes brotha! :dancingbear:

--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority
                                    Jim Morrison

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: TheAxis]
    #8918718 - 09/12/08 02:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

also, how long do you guys think ill be trippin for? im taking 2 hits and my friend is also taking 2

OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

#8918724 - 09/12/08 02:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

around 12 hours. It usually takes me until +15 hours till i can fall asleep tho.

--------------------
                                    Jim Morrison

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8918746 - 09/12/08 02:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well im gonna take it around 10:30 pm and then the next day i have a doctors appointment at 9:30, you think ill be sober enough to be fine?

OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

#8918770 - 09/12/08 02:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

youll be coming down, but i doubt youll be baseline, it all depends on the potency of the doses and how intense it is. Ive had trips that last 8 hrs from 2 hits and ive had ones that last 12 hrs from the same dose

--------------------
                                    Jim Morrison

Offlinemoe.ron
Coral Reefer

Loc: Edge City
    #8918774 - 09/12/08 02:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well you wont have slept. And you might still feel a bit high and will for sure feel weird. And your doctor may suspect something is amiss, but its your call...

I wouldnt, but Im not you.

--------------------
Boy Man God Shit...

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: moe.ron]
    #8918917 - 09/12/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

how about if i bump it down to ingestion at 9 or 930?

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #8918936 - 09/12/08 02:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Bad idea.  For me it is a SOLID 12 hours before I'm anywhere NEAR sober.  I would say wait for another night, or ideally drop right now.

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #8918960 - 09/12/08 02:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hmm..how about if i just take 1 then?

OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

#8919073 - 09/12/08 02:56 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

just cancel your drs appt if u reallly wanna trip

--------------------
                                    Jim Morrison

Offlineapostle11
Zoom Zoomers
Male

#8919136 - 09/12/08 03:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

do a different night or cancel 9:30AM dr. appt.

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8919138 - 09/12/08 03:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Don't just take 1. It won't significantly impact duration and you'll likely have a lackluster experience. I can fall asleep 9-10 hours after ingestion. Your pupils would still be dilated for you doctor's appointment.

--------------------

Offlinechris92346
Stranger

#8919188 - 09/12/08 03:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Your pupils would be big give a ways... the doct might think there is something wrong with you.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #8919301 - 09/12/08 03:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sm0keybear said:
hmm..how about if i just take 1 then?

No, take two. You will be happy you did it.

It's all on you if you think you can handle the Dr.'s appointment. Things will still be off but it makes for good entertainment in my opinion.

I think you got it.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Offlinemethoxy
Hi, I'm Methoxy.

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: Frost]
    #8919494 - 09/12/08 04:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

taking one is a waste of substance imo. go big or dont go at all. its going to be the most memorable event of your life, some may never experience. why the fuck would you want to just take 1? lol. the doctor cant legally snitch you out, it'd be a violation of HIPAA and you could sue his ass. although i dont know if being on acid qualifies as legit 5150 status.. i hear the only way they can tell anyone or authorities is if you are a danger to yourself or others.

--------------------
But Jimi was feeling good - he'd shared some LSD with a friend, Herbert Worthington, who sat and watched him from the side: 'Jimi started singing "Spanish Castle Magic" and I was high, I was so happy, probably one of the happiest times of my life, being with an Angel [Jimi] and having a woman on each arm. I just went into an LSD laugh.' Jimi looked over to Herbert, realised that he too was peaking out on acid, tried to say something to Herbie, but it wouldn't come out.

- Jimi Hendrix "Electric Gypsy"

Edited by methoxy (09/12/08 04:15 PM)

InvisiblePsilocybinMind
Herb Nerd

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: methoxy]
    #8919829 - 09/12/08 05:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You wont regret taking two, even though one and a half did blow me out of the water my first time. But I attribute that to it being my first time and it was some good LSD.

--------------------

Offline25thSynthesis
~Hippy-Pottamus~
Male

Loc: The psychedelic pastures ...
Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: PsilocybinMind]
    #8920018 - 09/12/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck on your first voyage into the world diethylamide; your personal birth into the acid world. To get the most of your trip and in order to successfully process it in the weeks to follow (if you want to use acid productively), I'd advise staying away from any sort of cannabis until after you've peaked. You can ask me why but experience is key - which is hugely important as far as acid's concerned.

Be sure to listen out for those all important and point of understanding auditory hallucinations (everything sounded like it was coming through darth vader's helmet my first few times, before getting used to audio sounding like it was being produced from mechanical entity speakers; where the point of reaction takes the space between your ears so far away; yet leaving the intake of sound (often resulting in your own perception of audio congestion) to act as the engine for the journey your mind will find.

Please get an album called 'Where Do We Go?' (Disc 2) by 'Electrypnose'. It's day-time psychedelic trance, put together with care. Interwining rhythms consisting of the most innovative sound effects and pulsating beats and basslines that are mapped out with extreme precision.. a type of music that encourages visions of rapidly progressing but highly sophisticated mind manifesting imagery with fractal movements through jellyfish eyes.. altogether forming a concious awareness of the waves from inner space that spark and play on refined auditory perception - like crystal clear crackles forming deluxe inner vibrations that'll have you juggling neurons and twisting the game - like from 4:20 onwards on track 5 of the CD named above....

You will not remain in the room. :stoned::mushroom2::evil:

--------------------
Probably good advice if he had sh!t for brains
:mushroom2:
Only experience is knowledge, and knowledge is key.

Edited by 25thSynthesis (09/12/08 06:10 PM)

Offlinemitchy30
Seven Deuce offsuit
 User Gallery

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: 25thSynthesis]
    #8920204 - 09/12/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Don't listen to the guys that say take two. TAKE ONLY ONE. Especially if it is your first time. You don't know how you will react. Also Cancel the doc's appointment. Even on only one, you won't be sleeping tonight.
Trip Safe

Offlinemethoxy
Hi, I'm Methoxy.

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: mitchy30]
    #8920349 - 09/12/08 07:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Taking 1 will create a 14 day tolerance till you can take the other 1

seriously 2 is the spot.

dont worry so much. its fun

--------------------
But Jimi was feeling good - he'd shared some LSD with a friend, Herbert Worthington, who sat and watched him from the side: 'Jimi started singing "Spanish Castle Magic" and I was high, I was so happy, probably one of the happiest times of my life, being with an Angel [Jimi] and having a woman on each arm. I just went into an LSD laugh.' Jimi looked over to Herbert, realised that he too was peaking out on acid, tried to say something to Herbie, but it wouldn't come out.

- Jimi Hendrix "Electric Gypsy"

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8920352 - 09/12/08 07:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

^Two weeks? For the majority of people LSD tolerance lasts 3-5 days.

--------------------

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

#8920447 - 09/12/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's more like 3-5 day tolerance.  But consensus still remains: take two.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #8920481 - 09/12/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

methoxy said:
Taking 1 will create a 14 day tolerance till you can take the other 1

seriously 2 is the spot.

dont worry so much. its fun

I've waited 5 days with no problems. Longer is always better but its not to say you absolutely need to wait 2 weeks. And I say 2 hits and you will not want to go to that Doctors appointment. I cant sleep for shit until about the 10-12 hour point

--------------------

Offline25thSynthesis
~Hippy-Pottamus~
Male

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8921987 - 09/13/08 02:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
^Two weeks? For the majority of people LSD tolerance lasts 3-5 days.

5-7 in my humble, but 14days is WAY over the top.
Are you sre it's acid you're taking?!
!!!

--------------------

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: 25thSynthesis]
    #8923094 - 09/13/08 11:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

holy fucking yerp

here is THE TRIP REPORT

SO i read all the comments all yall had to say and contribute to my night of righteousness, but i just fuckin took 2 and had an INTENSE night. But it actually only lasted about like a good four hours then i started to sober up, but it was very strong shit, just didnt last long. So here it is..

So the night started when i was in the basement watching wedding crashers with my steb brother and step sister and my friend. my mom wanted us to just watch a movie with them real quick so we just said what ev and did it. around 9:05 we went outside the room and dropped. 2 for me and 2 for him. We watch the remainder of the movie just getting into this shit, and half way into it we started to trip a nice amount. Once the movie was over i was like, alright you guys are goin to bed, were chillin down here. and theyre like aight.

so they go upstairs and we are still in the basemnt starting our trip. we start to watch some tv and shit and get some munchies, and i started to feel it hit pretty hard. The grooves in the ceeling and in the coutch just everywhere were starting to morph and warp into their surroundings. I look at my friend and hes like OHH MUY GOHDDD.. so were thinkin about getting onto my jacuzzi and putting on the mix tape i made. So i said to my friend, dude lets go in the fucking COOZER, and were like hell yah, so we started goin toward upstairs and we realized we had to walk by my mom and her boyfriend before going outside. and we were like were fine dude, so we start walking towards the steps and were like...wait..not evet close..

so we go back to the chill spot for a little bit and decide to go upstairs, unknowingly that we are about to peak our shit! so we go upstairs and i tell my mom were goin in the cooz, so shes like ok ill help you set it up, so im thinkin, alright she sets it up for us, free fuckin ride right? ummm naaaaa. not even, we fuckin get in, she goes to the fuckin stereo puts on the mix tape i gave her, first song is floyd, comfortably numb, and she FUCKIN blasts that shit and GETS IN THE FUCKING JACOOZI. so were just looking at eatchother like ..what the fuck is going on..so she fuckin gets in but we remember her ass is drunk ass shit because coincidently it was her birthday, and shes a fuckin hardcore drinker, so she was drunk as shit in the jacoozi with our trippin asses, steams fucking drifting off the jacoozi, and its fucking BALL BOILING hot.  its at like 104 hot as shit, fuckin stairway to heaven comes on, and in my mind im so fuckin gone, but i cant like indulge in my trip because my moms fucking in a jacoozi with me! And to add to my confusion, my friend was eying my mom up like a fucking fat kid and cake. at this points my mind is just in the sky, im so lost. I see my friend getting scared of his own arm, hearin shit and almost like jumping out, and im just like so uncomfortable, but so comfy at the same time.

You need to understand this setting we were in though, we were peaking in the jacoozi, zeppelin blasting, its like fucking euphoria. and my friends like its so fuckin hot in here, and my moms like you can get in the big chair in the jacoozi, its more out of the water. so he gets in the big seat and my moms like, and when you wanna get back in you can just fall into the the deeper side. and i just see him just fuckin flob off the seat into the deeper seat and his face looked like he was melting it the jacoozi and having like an orgasm at the same time. So we finally decide to get out of the jacoozi because its just getting too oncomfotable, and we get out and his ass is HANGIN out of his shorts, im like dude ur ass, hes like oh shit wtf.

So we start to go inside get driend off and shit, and my friend grabs my moms robe and just starts walking inside with it, and shes like, hey you know thats my robe, and hes like oh im sorry, hes like about to fucking crack up and im just like laughin my ass off at him. 

So we go downstairs and were still in our trunks and shit getting dried off, then we get settled back into our little chill spot in the basement. and we start having like the funiest ass conversations. Like we were gonna watch a movie on comcast and it was just stuck on the screen where it says "one moment please" and im just like down there like getting mad at my comcast box, im like "this is my house comcast, im not gonna wait in my own damn house, im not waiting a momnet, you start now!" and were just laughin our asses off. then we figured out its not working so i unplugged it and plugged it back in. then it had the screen where it said, loading data one moment please. and im like "NO YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING MOMENT!" this was the hardest ive ever laughed in my life. then later we just started doing thing that just made us feel good, like throwing pillows and shit around, and..damn it was crazy. then we were watching that 70's show and there were just waves and waves coming from everything in the show, it was SO fucking intense. Oh yeah, and also my mom randomly stumbles down with some popcorn at like 2 in the morning and just gives it to us, so you can imagine how confused we were, but then we were laughing about that shit for the whole night.

So im gonna start to wrap up, basically that was like the most intense night ever, but i wished it lasted longer. when we started getting off our trip we just started drinking and we got crunk. and i was totaly fine at the doctors appointment, even tho i had like 2 hours of sleep. my eyes were just so fucking worn out the next morning. and i found out i wasnt sick after all, hell ya!

So that was my trip, very awesome and a must do again. YAA.

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8923107 - 09/13/08 11:11 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Also i made this sick ass drawing a while ago on shrooms, i took a pic of it on a cell phone so its not that good of quality and you dont get to see the little details i made into it, but its a sick ass drawing, it fuckin tripped us out hard, we looked at it like 4 times.

OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

#8923152 - 09/13/08 11:23 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thats a really awesome drawing lol, sounds like u had a great time, i always have fights with electronics on psychedelics lol

--------------------
                                    Jim Morrison

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
    #8923214 - 09/13/08 11:38 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Great to know you had a good time man :smile:

--------------------

Offline25thSynthesis
~Hippy-Pottamus~
Male

Re: smokeybear's post [Re: dwtk]
    #8924037 - 09/13/08 03:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

fuckin fuck FUCK fucker fuckery fuckleton!

man, how many fucking times you gotta type the fucking word 'fuck' in one fucking post for fuck's sake??!!!!
-----------------------------------------

anyway, nice trip report; although 4 hours on 2 tabs?!
..To Hell With That.

--------------------

Edited by 25thSynthesis (09/13/08 03:06 PM)

Offlinemitchy30
Seven Deuce offsuit
 User Gallery

#8925316 - 09/13/08 07:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sm0keybear said:
....but i cant like indulge in my trip because my moms fucking in a jacoozi with me!

Your mom sounds pretty hot. How old is she?

Offlinesloberbong
Stranger

#8925532 - 09/13/08 08:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yo its jb

i made a fucking acount too !
this pic was sick as shit

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD first time tonite ! [Re: sloberbong]
    #8925550 - 09/13/08 08:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol mitchy ur a dick :P

Offline25thSynthesis
~Hippy-Pottamus~
Male

#8927404 - 09/14/08 05:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha niiice

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale