Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebanquet
Stranger
meditation - selfless, senseless, mindless, timeless, one with universe state
    #8905608 - 09/10/08 05:38 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hi

i found that by meditating and performing controlled breathing exercises, i have been able to feel "selfless", "one with the universe" & "a timeless state"

i have been off any psychadelics for a month or two, last month it was bit weird with panic and anxiety/nervousness/depression/ etc. so i decided to give this a go.

now im beginning to think that i would like to stop time and go in the higher dimension and unite with the universe , by engaging further in these activities:

- wake up at 4.30-5.30 am , this time is best for meditation,

- perform breathing exercises in fresh air and yogic poses

- repeat the universal sound "aum" and feel it vibrating from head to toe

- concentrate on the third eye and go in the higher state of consiousness

- stop eating meat

- stop talking with people too much

- stay alone

- eat at 7 12  and 6 pm , wholesome food

this is pretty much different from a trip, here you are in a senseless, timeless,selfless state, mind is almost dead, --- opposite of a trip - mind is fast, moving quickly, senses are aggravated etc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: meditation - selfless, senseless, mindless, timeless, one with universe state [Re: banquet]
    #8905833 - 09/10/08 07:38 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Breathing exercises got me further while on mushrooms, i was so overwhelmed i had to stop meditating..... the feeling it gives you is INTENSE as shit. I felt like i was gonna have a seizure my vibration was so high once.... I have seen people have seizures while praying..... is praying a form of meditation?

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: meditation - selfless, senseless, mindless, timeless, one with universe state [Re: banquet]
    #8907619 - 09/10/08 03:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thats fine but most of it seems to be just you getting into the right mindset, while this may work for you, it isnt gospel, im pretty sure if we both did the exact same thing on the exact same day we would still have two completely different experiences
many people find the need to follow the "monk" archetype to find inner peace, and most of what you are saying seems to follow that, ie, wake up early, the aum meditation and breathing techniques, abstaining from meat, and solitude

when one is truely at peace with themselves, ritual usually takes on a lower priority, the best thing imo is just to have the best intentions in heart for whatever you do, and dont let anything strike you deep, you start being positive, it becomes easier and easier till its second nature

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8907692 - 09/10/08 03:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'd agree with almost everything, but why stop eating meat?

Your diet will have no effect on your ability to feel at peace with the universe unless you believe it will.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinebanquet
Stranger
Re: meditation - selfless, senseless, mindless, timeless, one with universe state [Re: deCypher]
    #8910963 - 09/11/08 05:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

meat is "supposed" to aggravate your senses, it makes your mind move faster because its rich in b vitamins. The trick with meditation is to stop your mind so that you / your consciousness can concentrate on one thing. this puts you into the euphoric/ecstatic state.

i dont know i havent been able to experience that top level state yet, but once i do i will let you guys know!

i was actually in the forest for a couple of days searching for shrooms but there wernt any but i then i realised that there is this other thing that really makes you at peace, you can close your eyes , your breathing is very slow but steady but your mind is steady it is in such a warm place that you never wanna leave

cheers  thanks for letting me share my thoughts

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies