Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLiFe_Trip
Mystic tripper
Male

Loc: Québec, Canada
The need to get away
    #8905977 - 09/10/08 08:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's been 2 fuckin' years I'm trying to go back to school (college), finishing some courses I didn't finish in High School (Mathematics), during that time, my friends did their college years and now they ran away to bigger cities with universities.

So I'm here, in college, the only friends left are the one taking speed, smoking weed 24/24, opiates and shit. I slowed my drug consumption for school so that's kinda hard seeing they are fucked up. 

I don't get along with my new classmates, I entered a computer program. The only fuckin' fun I might have with 'em would be by playing Unreal tournement at night.

I feel alone here. I feel like I don't belong in the school. I have troubles being responsible. I feel like I would need to take a fuckin' break, change town, see good old friends that never got out of school. I feel like I will go crazy around here being around people on drugs.

But I feel like I would betray my parents, they were so happy I got back in school. And now 3 weeks after telling them I stop and change town. That makes me feel worthless goddamnit.

I fuckin' hate, I feel like if I don't go to school I won't get anywhere, but I need to take a break, so I feel stupid for wanting to work for a year or two, this seems pointless.

I fuckin' hate life sometime.

--------------------
Shrooms are something any lost human being should try. Why think sober when you can trip and explore your mind out of the consciousness stress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: The need to get away [Re: LiFe_Trip]
    #8905997 - 09/10/08 08:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yes it can be frustrating.  take some deep breaths and don't dwell on the past.  also don't worry about future events(parents disappointment, no education, etc...).  these are all mental projections from your mind that take you away from the here and now.  then these negative thoughts effect how you feel now in the present, which is pointless.  accept what is, and stay in this moment.  if you want to go deeper into this, i recommend Eckhart Tolle's book, "The Power of Now".  it'll change you forever.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#8906007 - 09/10/08 08:41 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

how about just getting through one semester then moving to a better city and either immediately or after a couple months transfering to a college there?

dude, i just noticed that you live in quebec. move to montreal and go to CEGEP there! It's free for fucks sake, and only one year until you transfer for a 3 year degree program at the uni. that system beats the ass out of the rest of the country. And living in Montreal is totally affordable.

OfflineLiFe_Trip
Mystic tripper
Male

Loc: Québec, Canada
Re: The need to get away [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8906111 - 09/10/08 09:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I thought about going to Quebec city. I got friends there, work for a year, get a place that's fine, then maybe go back to CEGEP next year. There's just too many things on my mind now, and that fuckin' town is driving me crazy.

I live in Rivière-du-Loup if you actually know what it is. One hell of a grannie town. Police has nothing to do here other than harass young people, may it be for parties, mufflers on car, relax at the beach. Also, except for the little CEGEP there is, other young people in town are all tweakers, it's actually unbelievable how there's so many of them. I'm actually very afraid of speed, I fell for it once, I don't want to do it again.

Tweakers doing shit in the night, police appearing everywhere to ''check if everything is ok'', the whole tweaker-population is paranoid about everything, it's kinda normal as it's so small, cops hear about everything that has been done, and who did it.

--------------------
Shrooms are something any lost human being should try. Why think sober when you can trip and explore your mind out of the consciousness stress.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#8910563 - 09/11/08 12:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not familiar with the town you live in, but it sounds like a shitty place to be for you. If you really need to get out than I say go for it. Especially considering CEGEP is free, you have nothing to lose. You can just start again in Quebec City, or wherever you go, and not have wasted good money on tuition only to drop out.

I'm sure your parents would understand if you told them you wanted to get out of the town because too many people were into speed and you didn't want to be around it!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder