Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekamealh
PimpDaddyGrower
Male User Gallery
why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take?
    #8904007 - 09/09/08 09:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hello all.... just wondering my cakes fruiting right now but my creepers are just a tad bit tiny or is that their normal size?
how potent are these and is there any reason why I only got 1 fruit out of this cake and now its starting flush 2?
Im guessing thats what flush 2 is.... I mean It just squirted out 1 mushroom and a bunch of little ones the big mushrooms vail broke so I picked it and now the other mushrooms are growing... I guess I did this right....

--------------------
Everything I post is make belief and all the photo's I upload are just doctored photographs and are not real.
Don't believe anything I said, or will say in the future... I lie a lot.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsuper
Psilocybin

Loc: PNW
Re: why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take? [Re: kamealh]
    #8904021 - 09/09/08 10:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You would need to eat some to find out how potent they are. ~Pixie~

--------------------
Clinical Management of High Dose Psilocybin Sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbHOTIqjZLk

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take? [Re: kamealh]
    #8904227 - 09/09/08 10:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If you haven't done too many mushrooms, and you feel like being cautious, I would take 2.5. If you want to fully experience and perhaps get your face rocked, take a full 1/8. As for the size, it could be a number of things from, not enough water, too much water, lack of FAE, lack of nutes.

I understand that cakes are the best way to start for most people, but I never did them; I went directly to mini bulks. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. But, I know some of my mushrooms were TINY as fuck, until I increased FAE and decreased misting. I also understand that it is a good idea not to mist while it's flushing.? It has to do with the water concentration in the sub. Obviously if it is too dry, you would have to add water in small increments:smirk:. Perhaps a tablespoon a day down the sides of the tray. If you're doing cakes, I understand it is a good idea to wet some verm, wring it out till it just barely forms a bead of water on your fist, and place it on top of your cake. Mist the verm everyday to help maintain moisture level. Hopefully this helps some. GL.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

InvisibleOptx
PronouncedAwp-Tiks
 User Gallery

#8904341 - 09/09/08 11:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

did you dunk and roll the cakes? how high is your humidity in the FC? i'm guessing less than optimal. get that FAE and humidity up and you can get some really nice sized fruits from cakes.

-edited for typo

--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Edited by Optx (09/09/08 11:22 PM)

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: upstate NY, USA
Trusted Cultivator
Re: why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take? [Re: misos]
    #8904351 - 09/09/08 11:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Mushroom size is related to substrate size and moisture content.  You MUST mist during the flush to replace the moisture that evaporates.  Since the size of the substrate is fixed with cakes, the size of the fruits depends on moisture content.  Dunk your cakes before first flush and between flushes.  Mist as required to keep the cake moist and the air at near 100% humidity, while providing lots of fresh air.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Offlinekamealh
PimpDaddyGrower
Male User Gallery
Re: why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take? [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #8906025 - 09/10/08 10:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Whats FAE?
and this is the humidity and temp in the terrarium

--------------------
Everything I post is make belief and all the photo's I upload are just doctored photographs and are not real.
Don't believe anything I said, or will say in the future... I lie a lot.

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
Re: why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take? *DELETED* [Re: kamealh]
    #8906034 - 09/10/08 10:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: :coffee:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
Re: why are my creepers so small??? and if they are this size how much should I take? [Re: Coffee]
    #8906060 - 09/10/08 11:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

fresh air exchange

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation