Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineiiiSENiii
journeyman

The time has come.....
    #890395 - 09/18/02 07:32 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

After about a month these shit casings [3 1/2p jars a piece] have started growing. I looked today, and saw valleys of little mushrooms. Most where small, but a few where about half the size, and equal gerth of my pinky. I dont have a picture, but was wondering roughly how long I could expect to have to wait, after small mushrooms begin growing? I know, its kind of a sucky discription. But like I said, one or two half the size, and equal the gurth of my pinky, and the rest about a half inch high, and thin.

--------------------
You're in the what now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Re: The time has come..... [Re: iiiSENiii]
    #890407 - 09/18/02 07:39 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

in most of my little experience after the shroom has half the size of my pinky it is a matter of 3-5 days to maturity.

if they dont grow, they are aborts

well done though!

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: The time has come..... [Re: iiiSENiii]
    #890422 - 09/18/02 07:56 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Depends on temp, rh, nutes & air exchange. Sometimes they grow like quick weeds -- if all is well. Other times they sort of stall out, or abort, if all is not well. Patience is a key to cultivation.

6T :tongue: 

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies