Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: indkebr]
    #883865 - 09/15/02 05:41 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

well, with the amount of "evidence" they got....(maybe illegaly at that) they dont really got that much to work with....no shrooms.....just a spent cake and some colonizing casings? im new to the whole psycadelic scene, but doesnt the mycelium itself not contain psilocybin untill it flushes? im sure if you get a decent lawyer, you will do fine....maybe some probation, especially if this is your first offence....keep us posted on what happens.....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlatore
A humble writerof fantasy
Loc: University of Iowa
    #884280 - 09/15/02 08:32 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah man, sorry to hear that. I'm in a bit of a pinch with the law as well, however it's not quite as serious. But, unless you gave the cops consent to search, or if you were arrested, or if they had a warrant, they shouldn't have been in your apt. I'm no expert on these matters, but I would for sure opt to take a polygraph test. Besides, aren't shroom cultures legal up to the mycelium stage? I do know that Colorado's punishments for anything marijuana related are pretty leanient for the most part, so maybe it's the same way with mush, especially if it's your first offense. Search everywhere for information related to your charges and try to find a loop hole. Ask around for a good lawyer if you don't already know one. The money you'll spend, as you know, is a hell of a lot better than time in jail.

Good fate,
Alatore

--------------------
"If everything is possible, then it is possible for something to be impossible."

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #884858 - 09/16/02 04:02 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Dispute the search!! They had no warrant. You also didn't have any illegal materials AFAIK. Did they say what charges you should expect? I can't see how they could charge you with any form of child abuse. They were not neglected, they were not present. Do NOT opt to take a polygraph. It is inadmissable as evidence but if the cops catch wind that you are lying to them they will do their best to screw you. Cops hate lying more and anything else. The burden of proof is on them. In any case, since you had no psilocybin in the house, things are no where near as bad as they could be.

What exactly do the cops know? Did you tell anyone you were on mushrooms? You could chalk it up to a bad prescription/OTC drug interaction. Who knows, you may never get charges mailed to you. Get the best lawyer you can.

Please keep us posted on what happens. Your experience could help someone else out.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #885636 - 09/16/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, the only thing they got that has any psilocybin would be one cake that had a little bit of primidora forming. the casing don't have any, so the only way they will have me with psilocybin is that one spent cake that may or may not had a few knots. I have a good lawyer. I will let you all know what happens.

--------------------

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

#886101 - 09/16/02 03:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck my friend. Keep us informed.

Bullfrog1

--------------------

OfflineGreyGoose25
La Fuerza DelDios
Loc: Ft. Fun, Colorado
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Bullfrog1]
    #888443 - 09/17/02 12:01 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Colorado laws are pretty stiff for mushrooms, an aquantance of mine was found with an 8th and it was his first charge of any sort, they wanted to give him some jail time, but he ended up getting a really good attorny and got a year of probation. He had half a dose by colorado law, a full dose being 7 grams, and that is the equivelant of a gram of coke, and is a class 3 felony.

--------------------
Why is it that when the batteries are almost out on your remote, you think pressing the buttons harder will make it work?

Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: GreyGoose25]
    #888815 - 09/17/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

He is correct. It is a class 3 felony, majiuana is just a 4 felony. They rate mushrooms up with herion. both schedule 1 drugs.

--------------------

OfflineCHeeCHer
Silver searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: Chair
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: wrestler_az]
    #889588 - 09/17/02 08:01 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

doobie doobie doo if mycelium was legal why cant i order it from spore works.. sigh..... common sense people use it

--------------------
I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.

Edited by CHeeCHer69 (09/17/02 08:01 PM)

OfflineREPLICON_TRON
there is nospoon
    #889980 - 09/18/02 12:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I am really sorry that you went through this experience ...god I keep imagining how this must of been amplified by the effects of the 3 grams.....I admire you for your self disclosure and openess on this site ..even in the face of all this ..because I know what it is like to be posting and feeling like really scared about it...so it is really cool taking this risk with you...I know that one time I found out that the smaller shrooms are more potent and that time was like at six grams...I could never flame you..shit you were smart enough to not have your kids there....right?!...choosing an environment is everything...and now I KNOW to get rid of that damn phone and I know that no matter how much experience I have ...not to underestimate even 3 little grams....that one trip I had I felt the same way.( so dont flame him about mixing drugs guys because three grams can really be that strong) I was .in and out of consciousness too ..hell I was conscious the whole time it is just that I thought I was dreaming and anything was possible 1\2 the time...one time I thought this girl was a vampire and tried to bite her and let me tell you that wasnt a good idea....its good to have a babbysitter that has triped before and who will refrain from passing judgments about stupid behavior...and who also has a pair of cushioned hand-cuffs ....lol ..just in case...maybe a gag too..lol...usually thats not necessary though...Also...contemplating death and having the feeling that you forgot how to breathe is common because unconscious processes suddenly become conscious..even stomach digestion can feel weird...I just try to find my happy thoughts in times like this ....and I usually fall back on this question..askiing myself over and over...."well what can I do about dying..it is going to happen someday anyway..so how can I concentrate on the present moment and make the present moment perfect..how can I make the present moment perfect?" Please dont leave the community and I was wondering ..did the polipolis mess with or look at your computer at all....I always worry they'll fuck with my computer...?!

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: REPLICON_TRON]
    #890348 - 09/18/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Although I am no parent, or as old as any parent, I do think i am mature enough to say that what you did was no doubt irresponsible..

I aint ragging on you, im just saying you should of had a close friend around to make sure you stayed safe and ok..you coulda killed yourself for all you know (started a fire, drank some floor cleaner, etc..).

All im saying is dont underestimate the power of the mushroom, for the power goes beyond one's mental limits.

PEace..

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
    #890409 - 09/18/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well you are in some shit... Your looking at a possible 10 years in prison if you are found guilty of possesion and intent to sell. However, evidence is slim. Dont tell the police anything. Most cops know little to nothing about shrooms. I would find out if they had a warrent. There is noway in hell they are allowed to enter and search you house without a warrent. If they didnt have one then your off the hook. You can only be charged for possesion and intent to sell. So, i wouldnt worry about you own consumption. And finally, unless they know for a fact, (which i highly doubt they do) that your cakes contained psilocyben, then you dont have to worry about cultivation charges. Talk to a lawyer. If you play your cards right, your off the hook.

OfflineMajk526
Stranger
    #890509 - 09/18/02 06:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ok...that was a sucky experience...I have had a few in my life and there is one thing I have always learned....Cops Lie!!...They said they were going to send your charges in the mail...bullshit...dont believe them...if you are getting charged why didn't they arrest you...I have been told before that my charges were coming in the mail and I waited a month before I dismissed the whole incident (that was 2 years ago). Apparently whatever you are going to get charged with (if it comes) wasn't enough to get you arrested that night. Also as some people have already stated..the search of your house doesn't seem perfectly legal...no warrant..no arrest..and apparently no consent....just keep your house clean cuz your little trip to the hospital could be enough for them to get a warrant and come back. I could be wrong about the situation but I believe that the cops are really bullshittin you man....Best of Luck.

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TrauM]
    #890808 - 09/18/02 09:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Disagree!
Traum. I always trip alone. I've felt damn fucking scared a few times enough to think about "assistance" from the outside. But that's the part of the experience that expands you. I've used showers, walking outside, music, TV and just about anything to ground myself. The worst part would be the paranoia of having a stash or incriminating evidence around. I learned my lesson about that. Same goes with the phone. I have my old lady take all 3 out of the house as well as my cell.
I disagree with you. Drinking and driving, yes irresponsible. Leaving your kids alone, unattended, yes, irresponsible. Age is a big factor too. An inexperienced tripper may have problems as well as an older one. But experience overcomes adversity for the most part. This person was the exception, not irresponsible.

Bullfrog1

--------------------

OfflineIamTylerDurden
Stranger
    #891044 - 09/18/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think you should reconsider your maturity before you ingest a psychedelic substance again.

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Majk526]
    #891542 - 09/18/02 03:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know shit about laws, but I'm thinking that since he called 911 he declared an emergency in his house that would allow the cops inside. While inside, if the cops were to "notice" (I'm not sure if they could technically search the house) his setup they could possibly do something about it (In this case, I think they just confiscated it and won't charge).

I'm betting the cops knew that they couldn't charge, but they also couldn't walk out of there with his setup still intact and producing mushrooms.

The other thing is, you said they think you could be involved in some mushroom operation in your town. That could be why they are waiting with the charges, until they know if they can pin anything else on you.

That's my opinion  :grin:, good luck! 

Edited by FatSean (09/18/02 03:55 PM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #892569 - 09/19/02 04:24 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

indkebr,

Please ignore all the holier-than-thou idiots who ignored your request and decided to give you a lecture anyway. They weren't present and do not know you. Please continue to post the consequent events so others can avoid getting busted.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #892614 - 09/19/02 05:01 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I agree. I know how he feels: you're so fucked up that you don't know what is real, or what to do. When there is an emergency, people right away think of calling 911 because its been drilled into your head since you were a child. Naturally, he picked up the phone and called 911 for help not thinking of the consequences. He can't be blamed for that...

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
    #892661 - 09/19/02 05:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

First of all, what is mendrol? I can't find any reference to it.

Secondly, calling 9-1-1, and telling them you need help because of some drugs you took is like asking for the police to search your home.

If anyone else has a similar situation (or worries about such a thing), write yourself a note with the phone number for an ambulance (instead of 911), and tell them you're having some sort of reaction to your medication (i.e. the mendrol), and go sit on your front steps to wait for them --- lock your front door, and make sure you have your medication with you so there's no reason to go searching your house.

In your case, what's done is done.

Now, seeing as they only found some (presumably) low end small time personal use production equipment, and didn't find any drugs, chances are you're in the clear.

It's doubtful that they'll lay any serious charges on you, and they're going to let the fear of these charges, as well as the situation as a whole weigh on your conscious in hopes that no further action will be required on their part.

If they do come down hard on you... especially if they try and take your children away, I suggest getting the local media involved.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Tempanensis]
    #898683 - 09/22/02 12:02 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

the media on your side could have a huge impact, if it were to go as far as needing such a backer, the problem with this situation is getting them on your side. im not too sure the media is too big on helping out us "druggies".....if anything i think this plan might backfire, with headlines such as "innocent children saved from drug crazed madman!" but i could be wrong.....i usually am :tongue: :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
    #899098 - 09/22/02 10:54 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Fucking cops, they probably made up the fact you said you grew them. They're probably growing the shit they found at your house and tripping in the police station right now!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom