Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace.
    #8894782 - 09/08/08 06:23 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

White people: Either clean, average, or very fucking messy. The fatter and older they are the messier they are. Also the ones with kids are pretty messy and are pretty bad parents. I would give white people a C-.

Black people: Nice and clean. Rarely do they cause a problem. Their kids are usually well behaved, and give the sweetest smiles. I would give black people an A.

Mexicans: Nice and very VERY fucking messy. They frequently leave messes. And their kids are always pretty ill behaved. But they smile and act nice. Mexicans get a D.

Russians: Either clean or horrible. No inbetween. And they never speak English so I don't know if they are nice or not. Russians get a C.

Asians: Very clean and obedient. They treat the worker as AUTHORITY. And their kids are usually wonderful. Asians get an A. Southern asians get a B because some of them suck.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8894794 - 09/08/08 06:30 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Heh.  You place too much emphasis on the messiness of people.

Unless you work in retail...in which case I completely understand. :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: Cakes]
    #8894795 - 09/08/08 06:31 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I work in retail.

--------------------

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8894798 - 09/08/08 06:34 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

When I take an item from a shelf at a store I always pull the item behind it forward.  I find myself doing the same for other items people have taken.  If I pass it by and don't straighten it or pull it forward I feel uncomfortable.

Walgreens scarred me for life. :awesome:

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8894804 - 09/08/08 06:38 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

here are some racial stereo types i've gathered from my life:

white poeple: white people are really weird.  they act nervous and stuck up all the time, like insecure meglomaniacs. the ones that are just nervous or just stuck up but not both aren't so bad.  i'd give them a c+

black people: black people keep it real, however they're also very loud.  its best to live near black people because its more affordable. c

asian people: are creepy as shit. arrogent, defensive, hardcore materialists and the ones directly from asia treat thier kids like shit. d

the exception is japanese people, who are all around awesome and get an A

brazilians: shit i don't know but they look pretty and have nice accents so they get an A also.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8894831 - 09/08/08 07:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

may I ask what race you are?

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: goobler]
    #8894832 - 09/08/08 07:01 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

white

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#8894841 - 09/08/08 07:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

WHITE PEOPLE = WIN
BLACK PEOPLE = FAIL

case closed.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8894851 - 09/08/08 07:15 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

so you gave yourself a C-, at least you are honest

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: usg543]
    #8894858 - 09/08/08 07:19 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:flowstone:
Yep... It's that simple!
DER!

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8894872 - 09/08/08 07:25 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I only have one thing to say.....

Anyone, of any "race",

that believes.....

they're all like, most of them are, they always....

Is a fucking retard. And is holding back the development of our species.
We are all liars thieves fools and saints.
Geniuses heroes madman and criminals.

The only people that deny this fact, are either right wing nut jobs, or ultra pc crazies.

Good Night! :voila: Shroomery!

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8894873 - 09/08/08 07:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

G'night, fag. :doublefu:

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8894874 - 09/08/08 07:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

night Nword guy

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Ports Flag
    #8895041 - 09/08/08 08:58 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

From a small town in Indiana:

White people here; Some nice and approchable, will talk to you for hours if you let them. Depending how poor they are, they will tip you more. Rich white people never tip. You go to a trailor with holes in the side, you will get 5 bucks every time. Or a beer and a bong rip. A for middle class, D for anyone that makes 80k or more a year.

Black people; Never tip me, but very nice. They live on the outside of town, so you never see them. Im not racist, but if they walk downtown, people stare. Im not saying it's right, just a observation. They put up with that crap everyday, and are nothing but nice. A- for being nice. D for tips.

Mexicans; Never talk to anyone. Make good food, are better construction workers, great lawn care people, but will never shoot the shit with you. They live like 10 to a 2 bedroom apartment, but are curtious neighboors. I constantly wonder if any of them are here legal. Most don't know english. A for workers, F for anything else.

I hate rich white people. They are scum of the earth around here. Stuck up and better than you they think. They raise their noses and expect everyone to treat them like kings. They are the worst people to deal with in the food industry. Nothing is ever good enough for them, and they are never happy.

*There are always acceptions. But in a small town like this, most people fit right into the steriotypical rolls.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: Kada]
    #8895104 - 09/08/08 09:27 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It probably depends more on where you work then the race of the person.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Ports Flag
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: badchad]
    #8895111 - 09/08/08 09:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It's both.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: Kada]
    #8895128 - 09/08/08 09:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Whites: Quite stingy with cash but amazing at pointless small talk - "Nice weather out eh?"

Blacks: RARE, but other whys very quick and to the point - "Yah I'm gonna need ____ ____ and ____ please."

Natives: Amazingly relaxed which surprises the fuck out of me. - "Hey bud. Ya wanna grab me ___ and ___?"

Asians & folks from the Middle East: Believe that if I have trouble understanding them for long enough or they bring more people around, they will get a deal. - "Ohhh nooooo nooo, *pots and pans down stairs* not worth 45 dorrah!"  or "Hey! Hey guy! how much is *points*?...yo guy, if I come back with like 2 more people you wanna give me a special price?"

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I'm bored so I will now share with you some racial stereotypes gathered from my workplace. [Re: Irdamage]
    #8895156 - 09/08/08 09:46 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

When I worked in retail here is what I saw:

Asians - very friendly, very well behaved, usually had the highest instances of language barrier though

Blacks - Either clean or VERY messy, also about half and half polite and unpolite.

Indian/Pakistani - Polite, but not very understanding if you cant help them or are out of an item, usually clean or messy, little in between

White people - tended to have wild/rude children , usually quite friendly, varried from clean to messy

Mexicans - Were more often shoplifting than the other races, with whites coming in second. Often had crazy children. More often than not they left a mess.

South Americans - Very quiet, usually didnt want help and preferred to poke around on their own, some were quite rude, second highest incidence of language barrier next to the asians

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #8895178 - 09/08/08 09:57 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
From a small town in Indiana:

White people here; Some nice and approchable, will talk to you for hours if you let them. Depending how poor they are, they will tip you more. Rich white people never tip. You go to a trailor with holes in the side, you will get 5 bucks every time. Or a beer and a bong rip. A for middle class, D for anyone that makes 80k or more a year.

Black people; Never tip me, but very nice. They live on the outside of town, so you never see them. Im not racist, but if they walk downtown, people stare. Im not saying it's right, just a observation. They put up with that crap everyday, and are nothing but nice. A- for being nice. D for tips.

Mexicans; Never talk to anyone. Make good food, are better construction workers, great lawn care people, but will never shoot the shit with you. They live like 10 to a 2 bedroom apartment, but are curtious neighboors. I constantly wonder if any of them are here legal. Most don't know english. A for workers, F for anything else.

I hate rich white people. They are scum of the earth around here. Stuck up and better than you they think. They raise their noses and expect everyone to treat them like kings. They are the worst people to deal with in the food industry. Nothing is ever good enough for them, and they are never happy.

*There are always acceptions. But in a small town like this, most people fit right into the steriotypical rolls.

Hmm I also live in a small Indiana town. Sounds like you are talking about delivering pizza, My experiences were similar, cept I often got good tips from rich white people.

Asians - Usually tip a mathematically fair amount without giving you a ton or shafting you. Very friendly, but take the food and slam the door.

Blacks - Almost never tipped me, save for a few times and those were more white-stereotype acting Obamaesque black people. One black lady I owed 2 cents and she said "keep the change" and slammed the door on me.

Whites - Vary greatly from tipping nothing to giving me 20 dollar tips. Usually single males or "jock" type males in groups are less likely to tip and more likely to shaft me. Females are slightly friendlier with tips when it's their husbands money. Rich Teenagers sometimes tip unproportionatley well.

Jewish - They almost never tip well, its a very negative stereotype about them, that I hate to write; but they almost never gave me a tip.

Mexicans- I only ever saw them in store, they never ordered delivery, very quiet and often times they couldnt read the menu so Id just give them something random and they would be very happy with it.

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

#8895180 - 09/08/08 09:57 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:
Black people: Nice and clean. Rarely do they cause a problem. Their kids are usually well behaved, and give the sweetest smiles. I would give black people an A.

You should visit the Chicago's west side.

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:
Dude how can you say such a thing. Ive literally read exact words about killing Americans within the Koran.......[/quote]
[quote]night_owl said::facepalm:[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Community >> The Pub