Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Loc: South Carolina
My neighbor scares the shit out of me
    #8894413 - 09/08/08 01:35 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Okay so here's the deal. My boyfriend, roommate and I just got a house together in a more... shall we say, 'country' area. Nice neighborhood we thought at first. Our landlord is a blessing. She's giving us this house for the price she pays for mortgage because she had bought the house for her daughter and sorority sisters to live in, because it's five minutes from campus. They moved out to go to different schools after a few years, and mom just wants it off her hands. She buys all new appliances, kick ass indoor AC (it's a blessing here, damn it) is slack on when we pay the rent, and always willing to give a helping hand. She's an awesome lady. But, the house came with a warning. Our neighbor.

For my life's sake, I'm going to call him Boone. My boyfriend and roommate first met Boone when they got there with the first truckload of things in our move, as he was apparently getting something out of his car. Nope. He was sitting there, smoking something and playing music. Music that had the lyrics somewhere along the lines of "Go get a sheet off the bed boy, we're gonna hang us a n*gger tonight". So... they say hello and promptly unpack the trailer and close the door, and call me, as I'm on the way with my best friend Kat. I remembered what the landlords bimbo daughter had whined about how he was a little off his rocker. But she made him sound more like the kind of guy who is a control freak... he used to jump out in front of their cars when they're pulling out of their driveway and tell them to stop speeding. Then again, this is a girl who parked her car on the lawn, SMACK DAB in front of the front door, because she couldn't park in carport.

I get there, we're listening to some old ghetto shit from a CD we found in the move from forever ago. I forget to turn it down. So I pull up into the driveway... hear HIS music, turn off the car & make a dash inside. At this point, Kat & I have collapsed on the stairs and are laughing partly out of shock, partly out of embarrassment. So we get upstairs finally and my boyfriend decides he's going to go over and introduce himself. I follow.

Typical conversation follows from my boyfriend: "Hi, my name is Tom, we just moved in. Just wanted to let you know we don't start any trouble and wanted to let you know if you ever needed anything, just ask..." Guy just sits there and goes "... What?" and then when my boyfriend is halfway through repeating it, he goes "I'm Boone. There ain't gonna be no trouble around here." I don't know what to say so I just kind of turned around, and I just wanna say at this point, I have also just realized the man has NO front teeth. Top or bottom. My boyfriend starts to back off and Boone says "If y'all need anything, we'll help you gladly".

Okay. Maybe he's not so bad after all, just really redneck. I mean, a few giant Confederate flags and a sign that says "Warning: I don't call 911" with the image of a gun pointed at you can't be so bad, right?

Wrong.

Next day, as I'm waking up and moving around my roommate and I are feeding our dogs. As they're eating and we sit down we hear something, my roommate thinks it's fireworks. Sounds like a pistol to me. Besides, it's 11:30 in the fucking morning, in a close neighborhood. Our dogs start freaking out so we go outside and he's out there shooting a damn gun in the 20 ft. space of grass between our houses, when he has a whole backyard that is completely fenced around he could be in. He instantly says "Oh hey, hope I didn't scare y'all... I was just shooting at some birds. Wish I had some coons to shoot!" and laughs his ass off.

This is when we realized this guy was a little out there.

Whenever he says hello, we always return it. One day we had a question about who picks up trash around here, and he gave us a number... I had noticed he had a hound dog (my favorite group) and he started telling me about how his dog Duke matches him beer for beer and even hates n*ggers. We laughed, gave the whole "hell yeah" thing and then he told us he had an organization we might be interested in more info and maybe joining. We didn't know what to say so I told him we were students and also held down full time jobs (which is truth, but we certainly have plenty of time to do shit in between) and that we didn't really have an extra space in our day for side activities. Left it at that, didn't hear much out of him for a while.

One day I see my boyfriend who had just pulled up from school talking to him, and for the first time, the neighbor's wife. I walked outside to say hello, and I was promptly asked if I had seen their stolen 'yard n*gger'. If you don't know what one is (because I didn't either) it's a little black-face statue with a fishing pole. Apparently, a southern variation of the yard gnome. I had actually noticed it was missing the night before. They flipped. He started threatening to shoot the neighbor who lets their daughter date black guys... how he, and I directly quote, "would rather see his children in a grave than with a n*gger making half breeds." His wife tried to apologize and calm him down, but she was in agreement with his statement, for sure. We just said we would keep an eye out and let them know if we saw anything suspicious.

Then a few days later, I was walking my smallest dog, Bear. She's a little American Eskimo... quiet and very curious. She doesn't stray far so I don't put her on a leash in our backyard. Neighbor's son, which I still had not seen until this point was outside with their dog Duke. Bear walked over to his fence and started sniffing, and his dog ran up on the fence and started barking like crazy. Both of them came out yelling "Get your ass in the house, NOW"

I didn't see the little boy or the dog... but I saw him come out of his house with a belt, tighten it up and proceed to chase and kick one of their asses in the backyard. I tried to say I was sorry and it was my dogs fault for provoking but he didn't respond and I fucking went inside.

I freaked out, my friend came over and we just watched some TV. Well, she had brought her dog Ringo and her sisters dog over to my house, so we took them all outside and let them run around. I hear the doorbell ringing so I go upstairs and inside and our neighbor, and his son, are at my front door. I answer and without really looking me in the eye he asks me if I wanted a little chair his wife was giving away. I said yes, really thanked him told him I liked it, and I awkwardly apologized  for the dogs behavior, he said they were dogs and would have to get over it and I agreed. He asked me as I was going inside "Did you see the Dove and the Crow walking?" I had no idea what he meant, so I just stared at him. He said back "The n*gger and the white girl. I don't know why something so pure would be something so disgusting." I made some semi racist joke about how it really is horrible they're wasting themselves on that and went inside.

And now... he's been quite odd. Kind of mean. The only time he talked to us is when he asked us if we'd seen someone walking through the yards around us last night, and my roommate stupidly said "I don't know, we walk sometimes" when we go in the backyard. He swears it's somebody else and that he's gonna be keepin' a close eye on things.

It's the next night. My roommate is walking to his car to get a bottle of Southern Comfort. Neighbor comes up with something in his pocket and pulls out a gun.

My roommate is just like "Hey man... what's going on?" and he goes "Oh damn, well you better be glad I saw it was you, or you'd be in some trouble right about now" and laughed. Roommate laughed and said he was just walking into the house.

What the hell. This guy is fucking giving me the creeps. He does all sorts of weird shit, like when I'm alone in the backyard playing with our lab puppy, he'll come out and play with HIS dog in his yard, and watch me the whole time. He just gives me the absolute creeps. OH, and his wife is an ex-State Trooper.

What do I fucking do with this guy.

--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: Sassy]
    #8894445 - 09/08/08 01:45 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

JESUS how long did this take me to write? I wish next to check spell there was a 'condense' button.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#8894487 - 09/08/08 01:55 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The Nice thing is it's actually readable...for once.

Good use of paragraphs, seems the internet makes people forget 5th grade English class.

As for the neighbor:

You could spread around the 'hood his crazyness. Get the whole area against him and force him to move.

But getting into faggot ass Neighborhood drama like is What life would be like if the nazi's won.

call the cops, he's walking around with a gun in intimidating people.

Burn the place down.

--------------------

InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8894522 - 09/08/08 02:03 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Language and writing is kind of my <3. But dude, no... The neighbors have tried. HE'S the one that calls the cops on everyone. Like I said though, his wife is an ex- State Trooper. The neighbor on his right is black. They built a privacy fence so high you can't see shit over it. All the way up to the mailbox. Yet, our side is just chainlink. It's ridiculous. I don't want to get shot, so drama doesn't seem like a great idea. But I mean, do we just play up where we're from and who our parents were and put on the redneck front, or do we actually take a stand against it? I mean, how far do you think this guy would go?

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #8894527 - 09/08/08 02:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Your neighbor sounds like an OTD'er.

We have those same lawn ornaments all around up here in Indiana.

Edited by MisterMuscaria (09/08/08 02:07 AM)

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #8894532 - 09/08/08 02:07 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe he has a reason for hating black people.

Maybe there's worse threats out there than your neighbor.  :mrt:

InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: Brugman]
    #8894549 - 09/08/08 02:10 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, not sure if I mentioned this, but he's in the KKK. He came asking us on our doorstep one day, to check our mail... that he was expecting a letter about his upgrade to the Grand Dragon Master spot or some shit. I mean, I knew the KKK was still alive and jumpin' around here, this wasn't the first I've met but... they were never so violent.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#8894553 - 09/08/08 02:12 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

If he wasn't toting Guns around,ready to cap your fucking buds, then I'd say just go along with it. No need to make him hate you.

But that shit with the guns, guns are great, but he's gonna end up maiming or killing someone one day.

Crazy old rednecks are one thing, but crazy old rednecks with guns are a whole 'nother deal.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: Brugman]
    #8894562 - 09/08/08 02:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

great story, ez to read :thumbup:

ide say call the cops on him for pulling a gun on your friend
weather or not he shot anyone, last i checked that was still illegal to whip a gun out at someone and point it at them

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
    #8894569 - 09/08/08 02:20 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dont deal with him...just move.

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #8894610 - 09/08/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

That should be the absolute last choice.

You gotta stand your Fucking Ground. Play along to spare any drama,but that is your Rightfully rented property. That is your home,and Dwelling.

Dude's right about the cops. Intimidating people with Guns is not something the cops take lightly, Even in the south...Well, Usually it isn't.

I've had some crazy neighbors,But I'm usually the one people are talking about,hah. Loud exhaust, loud tools,and scary music.

you gotta Hold your ground.

--------------------

InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

#8894635 - 09/08/08 02:47 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I mean, good point. It seems like he's threatening, and then likes us just because we go along with him and we're white. I guess if it gets any worse I'll just call the cops.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8894649 - 09/08/08 02:58 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Go get knocked up by a black guy, that 'ill show him.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8894655 - 09/08/08 03:00 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Move. drama with neighbors is something people shouldn't have to live with, and guns make the situation about 5x more untenable.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8894664 - 09/08/08 03:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

..or you could just be 100% honest with the dude.

"lookinsert crazy fuckers name, We all work full time jobs,and are just trying to get through college, we mean you no trouble, but you creep us the fuck out. Stop creeping us the fuck out, we'd appreciate your protection,but we'd rather not get a bullet in the brain for walking to our cars. etc etc etc"

This most likely wont work...but it could.

or....Burn the place down? Did i mention that? Burning it all down?

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #8894671 - 09/08/08 03:09 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Stay the fuck away from him. And call the police if ever necessary.
I would normally say go fuck with him and burn his car and shit...
For being such a piece of shit(KKK) but, it's not worth getting your ass kicked.

I would burn his car/truck/house to the ground if it was me.

No but in all honesty....if he threatened me with a gun, I doubt I would ever even walk on his grass. Still, I have destroryed the property of douche bags before, I'm proud to say :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleSassy
wanna lick the wrapper
Female

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8894673 - 09/08/08 03:11 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

See thats the thing, I scream at my dogs if they even go NEAR his yard.  I just hope if we avoid him, he'll avoid us.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #8894696 - 09/08/08 03:23 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:

"lookinsert crazy fuckers name, We all work full time jobs,and are just trying to get through college, we mean you no trouble, but you creep us the fuck out. Stop creeping us the fuck out, we'd appreciate your protection,but we'd rather not get a bullet in the brain for walking to our cars. etc etc etc"

Yeah that is pretty much how I'd go about dealing with this dude.

Anyhow, about the time he pulled a gun on your friend while he was going to his car. It sounds like he probably keeps a pretty close eye on the neighborhood. He might have thought it was the black boyfriend of the white chick down the road trying to jack your shit. :lol:

But yeah he's definitely a nut either way. Good luck with that.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinerodfarva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-----=-=-=-=-I
Male

Re: My neighbor scares the shit out of me [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #8894793 - 09/08/08 04:28 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

CaptainH13 said:

Yeah that is pretty much how I'd go about dealing with this dude.

Anyhow, about the time he pulled a gun on your friend while he was going to his car. It sounds like he probably keeps a pretty close eye on the neighborhood. He might have thought it was the black boyfriend of the white chick down the road trying to jack your shit. :lol:

But yeah he's definitely a nut either way. Good luck with that.

I agree here, he keeps an eye on your shit, and thats nice! I lived next to a crazy old lady a few years ago that would call the cops if i flushed the toilet after 10 pm, saying i made too much noise. Bad nieghbors suck, but it could be worse, like if you were black or something rite?

Please post pictures of 'kat'

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #8894836 - 09/08/08 05:04 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Report his racist activities and you may well save an innocent colored man from being slaughtered by some idiot with insane racist views.

Other than that - get the hell out of there!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom