Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? (moved) [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8894056 - 09/07/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Smoking it is sooo much better. I think I may go buy some 80X extract here in a little while...even though I brokethrough on 20X and 40x, I think even higher extract should potentify the effects even more.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemathewww
Lurker.
Male

Loc: Seattle, Cascadia.
Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? (moved) [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8894158 - 09/08/08 12:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I don't have a bong.

All I have is a 4-inch glass pipe.

I've tried it out of a bong and no dice, but I'd definitely be willing to try it again.

Last night I got some buddies to do it out of a bubbler. They tripped, some harder than others and for me it was nothing. (Thus, me creating this thread.)

This kid Jordan, was freakin' out!

"I've done acid, shrooms, all types of pills, ecstasy and that is it! I am done with psychedelics that trip was fucking intense, I don't even know where I went!"

He was scared shitless.

That only got my curiosity raging.

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
    #8894713 - 09/08/08 03:33 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

what type of lighter are you using? if you are using a regular lighter get a torch lighter because salvia needs to be very hot inorder to release the active chemicals and also hold it in a very long time and dont mix with anything just smoke it straight up in a pipe paked to the brim and hit it with the torch and it will work at least for everyone i have ever seen i havent heard of people not havin salvia workin for them try this method and report back if it doesnt work

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offlinemathewww
Lurker.
Male

Loc: Seattle, Cascadia.
    #8902669 - 09/09/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Last night, I walked over to my buddy Ian's place and we grabbed his 3-foot bong and I told him "I am going to do this."

We made our way up at about 11 at night to Ravenna Park. In the shadowy black of night we heard a drum circle just meters away. We walked in that direction to find about 5 gentleman banging on their drums. We asked them if they wanted a hit off this beautiful bong, and they all took advantage of it. I played my flute with them a bit and then we walked away as some old guy came out of his house complaining that we're disrupting the neighborhood.

I popped a squat between some shrubs, loaded a little pinch of bud and packed the rest of the carb up to brim with the 40x Salvia. With all my effort I pulled everything I could out of that and it was a mighty hit. We used 2 lighters to MAKE SURE IT DAMNED WORKED!

I sat holding it in for as long and best I could... nothing was happening...

Right as I was about to get pissed and completely give up and just give the Salvia to Ian, everything dissected into it's own order, I was being pulled back and everything became tiled. I lost connection with Ian and left into a few different realms. I all of a sudden saw Ian's face appear and I kind of yelled. I was being taken in all these different directions.

I was still on the good body high for another 5 minutes, but it hit me HARD.

Thanks guys, it was just me not trying hard enough.

--------------------

OfflineTranquil Forrest
Make a Fish

Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? (moved) [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #12711052 - 06/08/10 06:51 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

bringing this thread back from the dead. i've smoked some 50x, to no effect, my friends gunna get me some 70x and I'll try that out. is there a physical thing keeping me from breaking through or psychological

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? (moved) [Re: Tranquil Forrest]
    #12711064 - 06/08/10 06:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This thread is a year old, dude. But yeah, Salvia is hard to break through on. With 40x it takes me 5+ large hits back to back to break through. Also, you've got to hold it in for an insane amount of time.

Edited by nooneman (06/08/10 06:55 PM)

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? (moved) [Re: nooneman]
    #12715424 - 06/09/10 02:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I, like you, am having a similar time with salvia. The first time I felt nothing, but didn't smoke it completely right. The second time I felt a great, warm, euphoric buzz, and I'd do it just for that, but not trip, and I've yet to try it again. I know people who have had to do it a few times. Sometimes I think your body needs to get used to a substance before it even allows it to terminate your mind...like a defense mechanism?

OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? (moved) [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #12716343 - 06/09/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

?? he just said it worked when he smoked it correctly, i don't believe people are immune to its effects, just are tottal noobs at lighting the bowl.:wow:

--------------------

Invisibleecuapride92
Duppy Conqueror
Male

Loc: HighesT Heights
Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? [Re: mathewww]
    #14722329 - 07/05/11 08:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

A while ago, I had the most profound dissolving experience from the pure leaf... then one day I went to the hospital for overdosing on Sage oil by accident, and till this day, I don't know what they FCK they injected me with in that hospital while I was unconscious, but ever since I left - I never ever felt the same again. I felt so empty and drained - like the Life had literally been sucked out of me. Can't explain it...

Anyways, a couple months later I smoke salvia again, this time producing no effect... My conclusion - !llum!nat! puts something in the IV fluid in the hospital :syringe: to kill off some opiate receptors. I noticed even with her0in, I couldn't get high like before either.

Their reason for doing this? Make you depressed, getting hooked to their anti-depressants, their pockets get fatter.

$ is the root of all evil.

luckily, 2 lbs of kush later, Im getting back to where I once was though :mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------
All the Buddhas of all the ages have been telling you a very simple fact: Be - don't try to become. Within these two words, be and becoming, your whole life is contained. Being is enlightenment, becoming is ignorance. - Osho

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? [Re: ecuapride92]
    #14722419 - 07/05/11 08:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If your reaaalllyyy interested in seeing some full effects of Salvia divinorum, I suggest you buy 80x extract.

:psybong: Put some bud on it for a more relaxed feeling. :psybong:

(I personally hate Salvia.)

--------------------
Is this real

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Why doesn't Salvia work on me? [Re: LucyLove]
    #14722845 - 07/05/11 09:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:oldthread: :kingcrankey:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom