Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebank151
Stranger
few quick questions.
    #8888709 - 09/07/08 12:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Fixed the other thread, moved to the right section. sorry about that.

Anyways, i got the growing guide down packed, but since ive never actually done it there is a couple questions i need answered before starting.

the one thing that has me most confused, is after you make up the jars, and sterilize them, and are ready to be layed out in the terrarium how/when does the rice cake get put down? pretty simple, but still has me confused.

Also, time est. grow period (time). From when the jars are sitting in the dark (says 20 days) to a general harvest idea. The only reason i ask is my spores are being ordered by a friend, and he wants to have a general idea until things will be done.

And if im doing up a dozen 1/2 pint jars, what would be the perfect container(s) to construct the terrarium with? Im tempted to do the styrofoam one, and then invest later.. but i would rather find something like tupperware or that nature. Im starting with the simple spray method, seeing how i have the time to do it no problem. And the other ways are out of budget(at moment) and to complex for me to handle.

And info, tips, anything would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup:

Edited by bank151 (09/07/08 01:45 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: NH id. + some needed help [Re: bank151]
    #8888756 - 09/07/08 12:30 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Wrong Forum.

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

InvisibleHerbBaker
 User Gallery

#8888758 - 09/07/08 12:31 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:crazy2:

Offlinebank151
Stranger

Re: NH id. + some needed help [Re: HerbBaker]
    #8888778 - 09/07/08 12:35 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah. i realized that, as i thought i was putting it in the hunting section. my bad.

Offlinebank151
Stranger

#8889172 - 09/07/08 02:20 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

moved it, revised this one instead of making new post.

InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8889238 - 09/07/08 02:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If youre going with cakes wait till the jars are cool to the touch.  As for placing them in the fruiting chamber you can place them on jar lids or use tinfoil.  Read this.

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

Offlinebank151
Stranger

Re: NH id. + some needed help [Re: Krez]
    #8889247 - 09/07/08 02:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awesome, now i need to decide which strain to order? I was thinking about the B+? any other thoughts? something easy to maintain, but still has good potency of psilocybin(sp?)

InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8889263 - 09/07/08 02:53 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineGojira45
Armchair Explorer

Loc: Travelling Without Moving
Re: few quick questions. [Re: bank151]
    #8889742 - 09/07/08 06:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bank151 said:
Fixed the other thread, moved to the right section. sorry about that.

Anyways, i got the growing guide down packed, but since ive never actually done it there is a couple questions i need answered before starting.

the one thing that has me most confused, is after you make up the jars, and sterilize them, and are ready to be layed out in the terrarium how/when does the rice cake get put down? pretty simple, but still has me confused.

Also, time est. grow period (time). From when the jars are sitting in the dark (says 20 days) to a general harvest idea. The only reason i ask is my spores are being ordered by a friend, and he wants to have a general idea until things will be done.

And if im doing up a dozen 1/2 pint jars, what would be the perfect container(s) to construct the terrarium with? Im tempted to do the styrofoam one, and then invest later.. but i would rather find something like tupperware or that nature. Im starting with the simple spray method, seeing how i have the time to do it no problem. And the other ways are out of budget(at moment) and to complex for me to handle.

And info, tips, anything would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup:

You can pick up any size of container in stores for $10 - $15. I'm partial to the Poor Man's Pod, but that's just me. Startup cost on it might be a little high. Check out RR's shotgun tek for a FC that's cheap.

--------------------
"The theft of the seals and the possibility of a Planet X really point to everything we are doing as humans.

It was all set up. Were doing the same thing Hitler did with artifacts and knowledge about hollow earth.

Everthing points to hollow earth and that ultimitaly points to planet X." 

OfflineSteve
Stranger

Loc: AUS
Re: few quick questions. [Re: Gojira45]
    #8889748 - 09/07/08 07:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

watch all of these
www.mushroomvideos.com

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: few quick questions. [Re: Steve]
    #8889795 - 09/07/08 08:27 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Watch rr's videos, lets grow mushrooms. Everything you will need to know about the pf tek, there on you tube.

Look at the strain thread, however there is no one strain that colinises faster or is more contam resistan or is easier for beginner etc. They are all cubes. All grow the same under the same conditions, so you can pretty much order any strain.

Just make sure to order from a shroomery sponsor as they are trusted sources. many other companys sell bogus syringes or charge over the top prices and justify it with a fancy strain name.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation