Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Girl Didn't Text Me
    #8884804 - 09/05/08 11:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, a girl that likes me pretty well (I like her too) didn't text me today, and she said "I'll text you tomorrow" in a text yesterday.  Is this a bad thing?  Is she having second thoughts?  We've seen each other once recently and made out pretty passionately.

Is this bad?  Or could she be waiting for me to text her? :confused:

Please help, I really thought I liked her.  I don't want to text right now.  It's late and I don't want to seem desperate.

I asked if she wanted to come over on monday, and she said "definitely, I'll make sure that I don't have any plans." So I assumed that I was in good standing.  Should I wait for her to text or call me? What if she doesn't before then? :confused:  I don't want to mess up any more than I already have, if I have.  :frown: :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedavetripson
Street Pharmacist
Male

Loc: 813 Florida
Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8884824 - 09/05/08 11:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think its a bad thing maybe she was busy.. You sound pretty despite right now just calm down. If your that worried just text her, she won't think its weird.

Good luck man!

Anonymous #1

Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: davetripson]
    #8884873 - 09/06/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, what's weird is that she really liked me a lot for a while.  Like, she would text or call me all the time (before I liked her).  It's like she's caring less. That's never a good sign.  She did say she was doing something with friends tonight, but the first day we were supposed to get together she texted me early in the morning and throughout the day.

Maybe you're right; maybe I need to chill.  :confused:

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#8885131 - 09/06/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

my thoughts exactly. chill man.. get your mind on other things, go hang out with friends... if you find that 2 or 3 days have passed (not that youd be counting :wink:) then give her a call (not txt) and shoot the shit.

no desperate guy... it fails most of the time, keep that in mind.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: ManianFH]
    #8885150 - 09/06/08 01:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Or you can call her right now and profess your undying love for her.  She may feel the same, and you can settle down, get married and have kids.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #8886000 - 09/06/08 10:02 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Don't take every little thing like it's the biggest thing in the world.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#8886083 - 09/06/08 10:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Take it as a positive that she isn't texting you every 5 minutes, she obviously has friends and priorities of her own and that's a GOOD thing. Just chill. :thumbup:

mickdawg is right, after 2 or 3 days give her a CALL. Give her the space of a couple days though. It can be overwhelming and offputting when someone dives in way to fast and calls/texts too often. It can make people put up walls. Just relax and let it grow without forcing it.

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
Re: Girl Didn't Text Me *DELETED* [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8886225 - 09/06/08 10:47 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Edited by Coffee (09/06/08 10:23 PM)

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Coffee]
    #8886629 - 09/06/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineDoctortrip
The Doctor of Fun
Male

Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: dr_gonz]
    #8886895 - 09/06/08 01:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Remember to compliment her about something you like about her next time you talk. That way she knows you care about her...

--------------------

Making your journey a little more fun~

http://doctortrip.com

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: Doctortrip]
    #8888446 - 09/06/08 09:01 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I believe you would benefit from rethinking the whole idea of love and relationships. Its a word, very passionate in meaning. This meaning will surely sweep us away, if we dont understand what we are getting into. How better to prepare for something?

Thats tough love, but why do we feel tough love is bad. This is the gate way a question begging for infinity.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Edited by AlphaFalfa (09/06/08 09:02 PM)

Offlinemethoxy
Hi, I'm Methoxy.

Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #8891010 - 09/07/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Or you can call her right now and profess your undying love for her.  She may feel the same, and you can settle down, get married and have kids.

yah or you'd freak her out!!!

im going thru the same thing right now. i will tell you shes testing you to see how posessive / freaky / clingy / needy you are. this is a girl's way of basically saying 'i like you, im definately interested, but I need to make sure you are safe'. just roll with it and call her in a few days totally unaffected! act as if you totally forgot about it!

serious. girls wnat to feel secure, protected, and SAFE! They do not feel safe around clingy posessive guys. A Guy with high value, would actually NOT call her back at all for like, 3 days or so...in fact a guy with super value wouldnt even bother, he'd NEXT her and move on. at least in my situation thats whats going on.. yours is different but similar. I would wait 48-72 hours then call her. dont mess with txts!

--------------------
But Jimi was feeling good - he'd shared some LSD with a friend, Herbert Worthington, who sat and watched him from the side: 'Jimi started singing "Spanish Castle Magic" and I was high, I was so happy, probably one of the happiest times of my life, being with an Angel [Jimi] and having a woman on each arm. I just went into an LSD laugh.' Jimi looked over to Herbert, realised that he too was peaking out on acid, tried to say something to Herbie, but it wouldn't come out.

- Jimi Hendrix "Electric Gypsy"

Edited by methoxy (09/07/08 01:46 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Girl Didn't Text Me *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8891839 - 09/07/08 04:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8891911 - 09/07/08 05:00 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinemethoxy
Hi, I'm Methoxy.

#8893464 - 09/07/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol yup. women arent worth as much as guys make em out to be. i learned :frown: but one day I if I havent already I will win one with value's heart, and there will be happyness and baby making!

till then it's time to blaze and go for quick lays =)

--------------------
But Jimi was feeling good - he'd shared some LSD with a friend, Herbert Worthington, who sat and watched him from the side: 'Jimi started singing "Spanish Castle Magic" and I was high, I was so happy, probably one of the happiest times of my life, being with an Angel [Jimi] and having a woman on each arm. I just went into an LSD laugh.' Jimi looked over to Herbert, realised that he too was peaking out on acid, tried to say something to Herbie, but it wouldn't come out.

- Jimi Hendrix "Electric Gypsy"

Edited by methoxy (09/07/08 09:30 PM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #8897216 - 09/08/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Well, now I'm kind of wondering if she still likes me. :frown:

We were supposed to hang out today, and I haven't talked or texted her in the past few days.  She never ended up texting me like she said

I texted today to ask if she wanted to come over still but she said that she was busy like 40 minutes later.  It said like: "Not today. im sorry i have to watch my little brother."

So now I'm wondering if she's just blowing me off....

Should I text her and ask if she wants to do something some other time?  I would call, but she prefers to text and shit

Let her go.  In fact, let every girl go as soon as you meet them...  Don't let an attachment form.  If something is going to happen, it will happen.  Have enough of a life of your own that you don't ever need anyone else to do anything; if someone happens to come along and wants to spend time with you, it's just a bonus.  No need to analyze her behavior.

A good rule of thumb: never wait for a text or a phone call.  Go about your business, don't worry about missing her call or text; let her interrupt you while you are living your awesome, already-fulfilling life... :cool:  If you've made efforts to contact her, and she wants to see you, she'll let you know. 

Texts in general are kind of weak.  Call people and talk to them, make the conversation happen.  There's a reason they call it "getting a hold of someone."  It puts you in the driver's seat, instead of sitting there hoping. 

Sounds like she's blowing you off, no big deal, happens every day.  Any girl you lose is not the right girl anyway.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisibledr_gonz

#8897749 - 09/08/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #1

#8897859 - 09/08/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I still haven't talked to her, I'm going to wait to see if she texts/calls me.

Otherwise, I guess I'll have to get over it. :frown: :frown:

I don't wanna text or call and seem desperate or say the wrong thing :frown:

Invisibledr_gonz

#8897893 - 09/08/08 06:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
    #8898145 - 09/08/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Cry about it.
Text her?
Cry about it.
Punch yourself in the balls.
And cry about it some more.

Are you like 15 for real or something?

Get a clue, homie.  There are billions of girls in the world for you to like and to like you.  Spacing over one is ridiculous.  The more interested you seem the less interested she will be.  The same with her to you, or w/e.  Get some balls and don't flip over one honey.  There are mad honeys out there and you need to find yourself one.  Or not, maybe her not being interested is fate's way of telling you that you'll be alone....Good luck man. 

Oh, and try punching yourself in the balls and crying.

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Offlinefazdazzle
Wanderer

Re: Girl Didn't Text Me [Re: Tri High]
    #8899277 - 09/08/08 10:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

"Strike while the iron is hot," as they say...timing is pretty crucial, from my experience. You may have missed your chance already. Instead of just saying "hey lets chill," at least tell her what's going on or hint at it. "It's amazing outside let's run around town," so something gives her an idea of what's up and shows her your a bit enthusiastic.

Kind of building on WhiskeyClones advice, girls want guys that are exciting and passionate about living. Having plans in line makes it sound like it ain't no thing...like you do fun things like that every day. And yaknow what...girls just wanna have fun lol

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds