Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinebluestarGemini
Poet/Artist

Loc: Atlantis
First LSD journey
    #4604911 - 08/31/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The following is a report on my first LSD trip.  The dosage was 2 hits of blotter LSD, taken under the tongue.  I've tripped once before on mushrooms, and I had an excellent experience.  Sorry about the length.  I like to go into detail when I write, so things just turn out long.  Enjoy.

About a month ago, I'm hanging around the house waiting to see what was going down for the night.  Anyways, I get a call from a friend I haven't seen in a while (he lives about 45 min away).  He tells me he can get some LSD for me, because I've mentioned it to him before.  A surge of excitement goes through me because I've been looking forward to tripping with Lucy for a while now.  Well I have a choice of tripping there -kind of out in the country- or coming back to the city.  Either way, I still had to drive 45 min to get it, so I threw some shit in a backpack just in case.  LSD has been hard for me to come by, probably because I'm not a veteran tripper with a source, so I make the drive.  I get there, snag my 2 hits, and my friend and I decide to smoke down and catch up on old times.  We hang out at this old house that's been converted into a few apts., and its style is really tripped out.  So anyways, I'm high and I feel great so I decide to stay and trip.  My impatience always gets the best of me, but I thought, "When will I get another chance?"  It was a smart decision.  On to the trip...  :smile: :grin: :shocked: :crazy: :crazy2:

I take the 2 hits at 10 PM.  1.5 hours pass, and I don't feel much, just anticipation.  I ate about 4 hours before I took it, so I was a little confused.  But I know that for some, Lucy will creep up and hit hard.  I get up to check myself out in the mirror.  Damn, my pupils are fuckin' huge!  20 min later I'm trippin' and feeling great.  (Even though this was my first trip with LSD, I was very comfortable w/ the situation, and I knew in my heart/soul that the trip was going to be beautiful.  I enjoyed laying on the ground at the start of the trip, pretending that I was laying on the ceiling looking at the floor.  The ceiling was very short, about 3" from my head and I'm 6'0".  I raised my hands to the ceiling and walked around the room with my hands.  It felt like I was doing a hand stand.  I was having a blast, laughing and what not.  I told myself, "It's only been an hour since you started tripping, this is gonna get interesting".  Time passes...slowly :smile:...and I find myself staring at a can in my friend's hand.  It looked as though he was crushing it and expanding it back into place.  I go outside by myself, which is basically a deserted dead end.  The scenery is desert-like (it's northwest Texas) and all the colors are very vivid.  Browns look like purple, so earth spots in the grass look like splashes of purple.  Very cool.  I sit next to a siamese cat on the porch.  She won't come to me, so I wonder if she knows something I don't.  I talk to her and she listens.  I explain what it's like to be a human, so chaotic.  I tell her how much it means to embrace simplicity, like this moment right here, and she closes her eyes.  I think she understands me....

My friend and I, along w/ some others, decide to climb on the roof.  It's now about 4 in the morning, and I'm tripping hard.  The stars are amazing out here in the country.  I lay on the roof and stare for who knows how long.  All the stars are twinkling, and they're connected to each other by these umbilical cords of light.  The sky looks like a giant shimmering spider web, and I'm just a bug stuck in awe.  I see geometry.  Triangles, octagons, hexagons, circles, squares, the math lines, I see it all.  I spot a lonely star in the distance and connect it to the others with an umbilical cord.  We decide to go inside, I have to be persuaded, and the climbing down was somewhat difficult.  I get in safe and sound, and sit on the couch with pencils and paper.  I became very fascinated with this, and I draw all the time.  When I draw sober I feel like I create what I draw.  Acid, on the other hand, made it feel like the drawings created me.  It was amazing, and I drew some pretty surreal stuff; it was a little messy though.  By this time I felt completely alive.  My skin no longer felt like a membrane that held my body together, but it was a living, breathing organism.  It was moist, warm, and felt like soft rubber.  The hair on my head felt animistic, not like human hair.  Cigarettes tripped me out.  Every time someone moved their hand I saw several hands and several cigarettes.  I asked my friend how many he was smoking and he said, "One".  No wonder people believe in aliens, lol.  We turned on a black light and WOW!, oompa loompas are real!  All the faces were pinkish/purple, and everyone's hair was green.  These oompa loompas looked a little evil, though.  I offered to perform an exorcism on them so they could become normal oompa loompas again (I wasn't frightened by them, I knew they were friendly, but I love fuckin' with non-trippers.)  The sun starts coming up, and I'm peaking.  The other person tripping builds a tent to escape the sun coming through the windows.  Fuck that, I went outside.

I watch the sunrise on the porch, looking out across the field.  The siamese cat is gone.  As it gets increasingly brighter, I feel more alive as I receive vitality from the sun.  I feel blessed to be able to receive and reflect the sun's rays.  Without the sun's light, I would not have any light to shine of my own.  Once again, I became entranced looking at the sky.  I watched a mist float by from above, and pass over the field.  There were some mounds of dirt that still looked purplish.  The moment was surreal.  It was more meaningful than any picture could capture.  The clouds were moving as they heated up.  I was still seeing visuals, tracers, and fractal patterns.  The clouds looked like they had wings that would flap up and down, flowing about like they were liquid.  I don't know if it was the acid itself, but I started to see shapes in the clouds.  I saw a goat and a chariot with wings. It reminded me of Apollo riding his chariot across the sky.  The clouds were like dreams thrusting their pillowy thoughts; making love as they were tied into knots.  Some birds flew by and left their trails in the sky.  By this time people were waking up down the street.  They were taking their trash out, and getting ready for work.  Things like houses, cars, jobs, and responsibilities didn't make sense at the time.  "I wonder if they're happy?", I thought to myself.  As they were leaving for work, I was distracted by the sound of laughter.

I couldn't figure out where it was coming from at first, but they were unmistakable echoes of children's laughter.  The field I was looking across slowly slopes downwards to the actual town.  I could see some buildings way down there, along a few cars.  Then I realized that it was the first day of public school in this area.  The laughter was coming from a school yard down there in the town.  The sound was beautiful.  They were playing and having fun.  I heard their souls laughing.  I thought back to when I was a child, so innocent and free, running on the school playground.  Then I began to cry.  I wept hard for thirty minutes.  I realized that I would never be that age again, and why I no longer run around so carefree as I did then.  It was a happy cry.  It felt so good to cry.  I haven't cried like that since I was a child.  That day, as I sobbed, I said goodbye to my childhood that I heard in those children's voices, and I embraced the life that's ahead of me. 

The rest of the trip was great.  I sat on the porch for a long time just thinking.  I wrote some poetry, and that was basically the trip.  I didn't sleep until 25 hours after I took the LSD.  My thoughts were still racing at the end.  The trip itself lasted about 20 hours, and I felt excellent the next day.  Looking back on the trip I don't think it makes this chaotic universe I exist in any more structured, but it definitely makes me feel more a part of it.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJEDI
Stranger
Re: First LSD journey [Re: bluestarGemini]
    #4605195 - 08/31/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

fun trip. finding acid is very difficult. hopefully someday i'll get my chance.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: First LSD journey [Re: JEDI]
    #4605438 - 08/31/05 07:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Great description! Thanks for sharing that great report!

Fun, awe and nice emotions all in one experience...Very cool!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: First LSD journey [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4605498 - 08/31/05 08:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

schapper said:
Great description!  Thanks for sharing that great report!

Fun, awe and nice emotions all in one experience...Very cool!

Damn right!

I'd love to get my hands on some, one day.  :smile:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: First LSD journey [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4605838 - 08/31/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Myself also!

I've only done an eighth of a tab before, years ago(I was too afraid I'd freak out)  I had one of the greatest times of my life off that little bit laughing my ass off.

Now I wish that I'd done the whole hit as it was the last time that I've ever seen any!! :shrug:

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Offlinejoshua_5
rebel without a pause

Re: First LSD journey [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4729744 - 09/29/05 02:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I came across a large amount of acid at the beginning of last summer. Enough for me and my friends to trip about 4 times a piece in a 2 month period. Quite nice.

--------------------
we have everything
and we have nothing
and some men do it in churches
and some men do it by tearing butterflies in half.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First LSD journey [Re: joshua_5]
    #4732930 - 09/29/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Crummy acid takes a really long time to set in, and actually, it takes so long that the trip lasts longer, much like morning glory seeds or baby woodrose. Real acid peaks in 2-2.5 hours after sublingual ingestion. I had a blue windowpayn hook up for years and I have never taken any other acid that was the perfect synthesis. Even though some of that other acid was really good and potent, and almost as visual. The average tab of acid is nothing like real lsd-25. If you ever run into gel-tabs, often, youve likely got the real-deal, and youll know once you take it. The visuals are massive but not due to a high dose. Clean or real acid does almost nothing in the way of body-load(sweating etc.). Thats for the most part because you dont have to eat as many ug's to get the full-blown psychadelic effect. Not that you cant trip balls off of even the shittiest acid. One hit of the real deal is alot. 2 hits scares the crap out of some people if the gel or paper is fully saturated.

Offlineasdf512tx
diggchan

Re: First LSD journey *DELETED* [Re: stemmer]
    #8881949 - 09/05/08 11:46 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by asdf512tx

Reason for deletion: k

--------------------

Offlinejhoppa
mushy musician

Re: First LSD journey [Re: asdf512tx]
    #8882008 - 09/05/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

...sounds kinda like a DOx to me.  just sayin.

Offlinerobinmccready
Stranger

Re: First LSD journey [Re: jhoppa]
    #8883687 - 09/05/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

amazing report, the childhood part really got to me ha!

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: First LSD journey [Re: robinmccready]
    #8889856 - 09/07/08 07:09 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

awesome ! :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags