Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
This mushroom is abundent all over my front lawn. There has to be over 20 of these tiny mushrooms just near my front door. My question is, how many would you have to eat to have a visual trip. Also, are there any poisonous mushrooms that could kill me that look like the panaeolus foenisecii. Is it even worth it to try to trip on these. I heard they contain trace amounts of psyclobin and some dont contain it at all. Thanks