Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
WoW
    #8870814 - 09/03/08 12:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

What server you do play on and what do you have?

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: WoW [Re: Holydiver]
    #8870833 - 09/03/08 12:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

terokkar
70 warrior

was working my way into black temple when i quit that game is way too time consuming.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #8871884 - 09/03/08 04:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Lothar:

70 holy priest
70 MS warr
70 Huntard

Priest is in BT/Hyjal atm.

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
Re: WoW [Re: RuNE]
    #8872519 - 09/03/08 06:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Roughly how many hours does it take to make a level 70 character from scratch?

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: WoW [Re: D4NK]
    #8872531 - 09/03/08 06:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

D4NK said:
Roughly how many hours does it take to make a level 70 character from scratch?

Roughly 10 days

--------------------

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #8872740 - 09/03/08 07:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I LOVED WoW before the fucking burning crusade came out. That game has gone to complete crap. :nonono:

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #8872774 - 09/03/08 07:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hyjal - draenei spriest, cleared sunwell
cho'gall - dreamstate night elf druid
illidan - tauren prot warrior, undead frost mage.

but, i'm done as of sunday. going to WAR.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#8875783 - 09/04/08 10:26 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Is this the official thread?

Invisibleatayia
nom nom
Female

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: WoW [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #8877176 - 09/04/08 03:45 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lets make this the official thread :>

i used to play wow, i haven't since january.  i miss it sometimes and i would love to play casually now but my computer isn't doing so hot.  perhaps when the new expansion comes out i will renew and play for a bit because i am sure there will be some fun new stuff then.

70 druid
70 hunter
70 warlock

--------------------

Edited by atayia (09/04/08 04:18 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #8877278 - 09/04/08 04:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

70 rogue
70 warlock
70 hunter

Rogue is my main... we clear Sunwell in 1 night.. then do nothing rest of the week :P
I run a Naxx on fridays before its gone before xpansion, and fuck around on beta a bit with my 80.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Shroomism

Lich king is gonna be pretty bad ass from everything I'm seeing from beta :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: Shroomism]
    #8877586 - 09/04/08 05:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

c u next tuesday, lawl, clever since it's the day raid ids reset, heheh.  sick gear.... how the fuck do you get into all these betas?

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #8878427 - 09/04/08 08:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I dunno.. I'm lucky I guess? Well that and having a guy in the guild who knows devs and GMs doesn't hurt either.. most of us got the hook up. But now that I think about it I should have just sold my beta key >.< .. when I see them going for like $500.

And yeah we actually just changed the guild name yesterday heh.. when our GM got hacked and the guy stole the guild bank and disbanded the guild.. we had been talking about changing the guild name for a while anyway so we just decided to rename it <CUNT> until xpac :tongue:

Kinda fitting since for a while now that's sort of been a guild slogan...  back when we would clear up to Muru on Tuesday Night (Loot Night..). We'd be all see you next tuesday to the loot whores... and now that we clear it all on Tuesday night it's even more fitting.

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #8879887 - 09/05/08 12:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Holy shit, sunwell in 1 night?  What ranking is your guild on US servers?  That's nuts!  :eek:

My gf got a beta key and man, there's some cool shit happening.  Then later on I realized I got one too, just didn't notice it in my email.  Considering I'm looking for a job atm, I'm thinking of Ebaying it.  ...especialy since I'm going to blizzcon and I need the cash.  I leveled a DK for a few levels....hehe, not going to spoil anything, but they cut no corners....very cool storyline/start area.

Heh, shroomism....My MS war is 'Shroomy'.  ;D
NE war chicks look hot with giant swords. 

I'll be honest, at the moment I'm with a guild i've been with since the MC days....but their suckage is starting to grow weary on me.  From what I understand, me and the gf are 2 of the best healers on our server....we could be in MUCH higher guilds atm...the only thing holding us back is the fact that we've grown close to our raiding family, and that them losing their constant top 2 healers would really fuck them at this stage, especialy after having lost many of our top DPS/heals to higher guilds.
Getting into higher level content, the retards really stick out more and more like a sore thumb....DPS barely above the tank (sometimes even below), just tonight a healer did 73% overheals and did the least healing (random CoH moron....and he's an OFFICER).  We have a pally healer, who did a total of 16 heals one night on our off-night mags run.  16 casted heals.
I know recruitment and such work different in high lvl guilds, but how do you deal with ppl not doing their job/class properly? Do officers talk with them one on one?
Our officers love making 'improve your game' posts on the forums, which I suspect the idiots who play like crap don't even read.  I think they fear losing members getting butt hurt upset, and recruiting is slow on our saturated server.

Man, I ranted a bit there didn't I.  :lol:  I guess bad players piss me off to no end.

Edit:  ah fuck, you got dual glaives!  Really are getting the most out of the game, aren't we! :tripping:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Edited by RuNE (09/05/08 12:41 AM)

Offlinethe_0wl
The Space Bird
Male

Re: WoW [Re: aDoS]
    #8880322 - 09/05/08 02:32 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
I LOVED WoW before the fucking burning crusade came out. That game has gone to complete crap. :nonono:

Truth.

I am kinda excited for Warhammer though..I'll give it a whirl.

--------------------
Everything I say on this website and forum is completely false and fantasy role play.  In reality I do not engage in any illegal activities regardless of what my posts say.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #8880549 - 09/05/08 04:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

We're 51st US last I checked. *61st.. sorry - http://wowjutsu.com/us/index.html
Would have been top 20 if we didn't take so freaking long to kill M'uru because of people not logging on for a month.

I know what you're talking about with the guild suckage.. although I've been fortunate enough to not be in one of those super scrub guilds.. but EVERY guild suffers from those bad players.. what differs in guilds is how you deal with them. My first guild ever was the top guild on our server, we got all the server firsts, opened the AQ gates, cleared Naxx, etc. GM/raid leader quit the game to pursue law school right before TBC and the guild slowly fell apart and was reformed under new leadership with a bunch of terrible players and we suffered for it hard so I just left. I've always been the recruiting officer in my other guilds, so I know what its like. Different guilds handle it differently.. but in Sunwell you simply can't have any terrible players whatsoever .. it's not like the MC days when 10 people could be afk or have their thumb up their ass and you could still clear it. The most hardcore guilds are that way, because they are basically ALWAYS recruiting, and will almost never turn down a very skilled and geared player even if they are full on that class.. which motivates people to play at their best if they want to keep and earn their raid spot.. because someone will replace them if they suck. Basically how my guild handles it, is if you just plain suck, you get kicked from the raid.. and if it happens a lot then you don't belong in the guild or raiding at all. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.. but some people are just plain stupid or bad at the game.. or keyboard turners or don't pay attention or whatever, and they don't deserve to be there wasting everyone elses time who are putting in the effort. Tolerance is thin. If you make one mistake and cause the raid to wipe, it will be made very clear, and you'll be expected to not repeat it. If you make the same or similar mistakes again, you'll probably get screamed at on vent by the raid leader and maybe some of the other raiders for wasting their time. Same mistake again, get the fuck out of our raid basically.

And... yeah... the motivational threads on how to improve your game generally don't do shit. The people that NEED to read them, probably don't.. and even if they do they wont take the advice. It's the same when you give people constructive or even negative criticism to improve - some people will take it and run with it and learn from it and step their game up.. some people will just let it go in one ear and out the other, or take it personally and get butthurt. These are the bad players.  Generally, the good players will already be out there going that extra mile on their own time to learn more, or theorycraft or whatever, to improve their performance... the people that don't give a shit and are just there for the free loot are the ones that don't care and aren't going to go out of their way to get any better even if they are the weakest link. So you got two choices, either tolerate the shitty players and always suffer on new content and be years behind, or don't tolerate them and either replace them with good players or find another guild that doesn't tolerate them, it's that simple. It's not like WoW is rocket science either, if you can pay attention and hit a series of buttons in the right order you win. Some people just don't get it, or don't give a shit, and I don't raid or pvp with those people cause I like to be on the bleeding edge of content. I guess you could say I'm an elitist jerk :smirk:

I could go on for hours, cause I am usually one of those guys writing the how to improve guides, but I don't want to reveal how much of a nerd I am more than I already have :grin:

And yeah the DK starting quest chain is probably the most badass thing I've seen in that game so far...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #8880592 - 09/05/08 05:06 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

How about this one... post your screenshots... cause I'm a UI whore and obsessed with UI design and functionality

--------------------

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#8880638 - 09/05/08 05:46 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I played WoW for a few months and got a Night Elf Hunter to level 68 and quit out of frustration. Its an alright game I guess. The dungeons were pretty fun, the quests are boring as shit, though. They should definitely expand on the questing system because they're all the same. I started looking into automating it all while I sleep with a program but it was outdated and didn't work well with WoW.

PVP servers are annoying too. Rabid 10 year old retards in uber gear killing all the lowbies in Ashenvale and making leveling even more drawn out. Outland was a bit better, only that it took a frigging MILLION experience points to level up and the only reason to play the game is to get to level 70. And after that I guess its either you do PVP or dungeons and not much else. This game is crack for the god damn brain, I swear! It always borders on fun and never really feels satisfying. It definitely has potential but were it not for its tediousness and its "Chasing-The-Dragon" design.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8880733 - 09/05/08 07:16 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

my UI was so embarrassingly bad, but i'll post this pic of me when i was in paradigm shift of cho'gall back in april rocking the damage meters on illidan.  there are few fights where this is possible w/ as an spriest, but i usually could claim illidan & supremus.

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8880792 - 09/05/08 07:49 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Everyone makes mistakes now and then.. but some people are just plain stupid or bad at the game..

this being said, care to comment on any personal royal fuck ups? :laugh:  been awhile since i've been raiding, but one of my own sticks out in my mind... was on twins, and our strat was for all the ranged to pile up on the top ledge in the corner.... i hopped up onto the ledge and right over.... nothin' like wiping the raid before the fight even commences, lol.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #8880952 - 09/05/08 08:53 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Seen that one multiple times. Honestly there are too many bad fuckups to even list in one post.. a druid running into the breath on felmyst AFTER it had landed and we were in the safe spot. Druid trying to run from the green beam in felmyst in TREE form.. lololol.. As for personal ones.. hmm.. honestly as a rogue it's hard to make a really stupid mistake that wipes the raid unless its pulling agro or standing in bad shit but that usually only results in your own death. dying to the blue beam in Illidan was pretty bad I guess. Or on muru when we were first learning it.. hitting the wrong add and breaking a sheep which promptly owns me and then goes and gibs a couple healers.

Psyka, funny you should mention that.. because from what I've seen in the beta of WoTLK so far (I'm 80).. some of the quests are AMAZING. Granted there is still a lot of the same old... kill this, collect that.. quests.. but they are not the majority by any means. They've introduced a ton of new mechanics in wrath especially in regards to questing.. it's hard to explain but there's quite a few quests where you go into the "spirit world" and do certain things. There's a LOT of quests where you control pets to accomplish certain task.. whether it be controlling a dragon to destroy a village, or control a tank to blow up artillery guns.. or control a huge giant that has to kill 200 swarming critters that are coming at you from every direction.. all kinds of stuff like that.. some really interesting shit.

Also someone mentioned it, but the Death Knight starting quest chain is the most insane, epic quest chains I've ever seen in wow.. I don't know how they pulled it off. It starts off where your under control of the lich king, and you are reigning terror on this neighboring town bascially, behind tyr's hand. In one of the first few quests you steal a horse from them, and they convert it to an evil horse which becomes your mount.. you go on a ship and control a cannon with EMP and shit and blast away tons of soldiers.. and near the end of the chain you control a dragon and basically have to reign terror on this entire town and kill 500 people and a bunch of arbalests. It's fucking insane.. and as you progress through the whole chain it's like you are in an instance, the environment changes and everything but you never zone through anything, and people that are on the same chain disappear unless they are on the same part.. it's amazing.

Anyway, you're pretty much right about the whole 'chasing the dragon' thing, but that's the nature of the beast and is pretty much what keeps MMOs rolling.. although for Wrath.. it seems like they've realized a lot of their mistakes in TBC and are moving it forward in a MUCH better direction. Only time will tell though... I'm pretty burnt out on it myself.

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#8881076 - 09/05/08 09:52 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I play a level 70 priest.  It's not mine, it's a friends.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8881086 - 09/05/08 09:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

felmyst was the last fight i truly enjoyed. eredar twins and m'uru did absolutely nothing for me... w/ eredar twins our strat really boiled down to getting lucky attempts and making the most of em (truly disheartening thing to get a good attempt where the raid damage wasn't too insane and then have some shmuck conflag the raid).... and then m'uru was just so out of my hands as an spriest... stand there, nuke your brains out, mass dispel a darkness.... and pray everyone else had their shit together... pretty tedious stuff! meanwhile all of my friends were going out enjoying their summers going to the bars and getting laid and seeing shows. so by the time we got to kj i was over it and just wanted it to be over.

so anyways, i'm over it.... hopefully will get some enjoyment out of warhammer online while not getting too wrapped up in it, as i only intended to play WoW to spend some quality time w/ my brother and a few others friends i don't get to see too often irl.

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #8882900 - 09/05/08 05:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Shroomism, I'm actualy considering cut+pasting your reply into our current discussion on our forums.  Just recently shit hit the fan again, and it turned into another motivational post.  However, some of our dps did respec and we've seen improvements.  Until now I was scared our over populated server would be out of good new players, but it seems we're getting a steady stream of new applicants, so I'm glad....maybe things will work out.
As a note, our we're officialy a 'casual raiding' guild...that started out as a family-friendly guild.  You can see how the transformation is going. :lol:  But to be honest it doesn't bother me not being on the edge of new content....just the stupidity when we do get there.  We're slowly starting to pick up your views on raid invites at this stage.

You'd laugh at my UI.  The ONLY thing immediately visible is my x-perl raid frames.  That and big wigs.  The rest is all very limited and not so noticable on screen (outfitter, gatherer).  Yet I'm still #1 or 2 on heals.  :tongue2:

Conservative is my game!:

My healing UI

Image is a bit old now, I've gotten some new gear since then. :thumbup:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Edited by RuNE (09/05/08 05:14 PM)

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
    #8882959 - 09/05/08 05:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

You need a huge spoiler tag on that WotLK stuff btw.  ;P

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #8883750 - 09/05/08 08:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:P
not like it's anything you couldn't just google search for or watch any one of a million videos.. heh

--------------------

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Loc: america's wang Flag
    #8887946 - 09/06/08 08:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

WoW was ruined when BC came out

--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: Muufokfok]
    #8888943 - 09/07/08 01:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

nah, they just did a few dumb things.. like arena.

--------------------

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
    #8892642 - 09/07/08 09:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: Deity208]
    #8901011 - 09/09/08 10:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This thread got big.

me:  70 alliance paladin/warlock.

Most recently leveling a horde enhancement shaman on pvp server for the xpac while my gold and "accomplishments":tongue: rot away on a pve server.  Oh well, gold is just like real money, superficial and just a status look-at-me past the point of covering the basic necessities and gear.

Wishing I went pvp a long time ago, this is a blast.

--------------------

Offlineanominis
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8906134 - 09/10/08 11:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I just quit, but i have a 70 mage [ sriyuketswar ] on illidan, and was leveling a pally for shockadin pvp purposes, only to quit at level 30 ( something like 4 hours game played to get him there, GG refer a friend 3x XP]

played ap POM pyro in all brackets, was 2150+ last season.

I allowed the game to take up too much of my time though.  When I'm thinking about my new paladin ALL day long, and just wanting to play, I'm really far from being happy. And when I play wow all day doing arenas, it's also very dis-satisfying, but I can't seem to pull myself away from it. The amount to which I've neglected my adriana lima/nicole sherzinger hybrid girlfriend for the last year because of my focusing so much on this game is ridiculous. We're much happier now that I don't play. Time is much better spent reading/meditating/cultivating a healthy lifestyle now.  Meditation is almost like leveling for me.  There's subtle nuances that you learn to overcome, but I was just realizing last night that it was sort of like a game for me. Obstacles, things to overcome.

Anyways, I'm just trying to move on to things more healthy and enjoyable. I don't know what I'll do when WOTLK comes out. The arcane tree for mages is insane for pvp.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8908993 - 09/10/08 10:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I dunno.. I'm lucky I guess? Well that and having a guy in the guild who knows devs and GMs doesn't hurt either.. most of us got the hook up. But now that I think about it I should have just sold my beta key >.< .. when I see them going for like $500.

lol, you know anyone who would actually pay that? i got my wotlk beta key today.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #8909127 - 09/10/08 10:30 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It seems everyone's character is level 70. Whats up with that.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: WoW [Re: The_Ghost]
    #8909209 - 09/10/08 10:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

level cap

next year everyone will be 80

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: anominis]
    #8909318 - 09/10/08 11:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

wtf, u got to 2150 as pom/pyro on rampage? i find that very hard to believe but if it's true it kindah make me sad

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #8910591 - 09/11/08 03:05 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Suramar

Thordin mage

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Thordin

On Felmyst atm, never been a real hardcore guild but always been a group of awesome friends that have a blast even on frustrating content.

Lately the realization of the new expac is starting to affect attendance, so we'll see how things go, would like to finish Sunwell first.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW *DELETED* [Re: Thor]
    #8913230 - 09/11/08 06:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Shroomism

Reason for deletion: !

--------------------

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #8913244 - 09/11/08 06:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think we all know what you are going to do.

$ :yesnod: $

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW *DELETED* [Re: thePatient]
    #8913327 - 09/11/08 06:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Shroomism

Reason for deletion: !

--------------------

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

#8913778 - 09/11/08 07:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

sell your account
and quit your addiction
kill 2 birds with 1 stone

im selling my 70 priest 1000spell dmg pve, 500 resil pvp. with a 43 durid (who has 100 Arathi and 100 wsg marks) for 200$

also a guy i met through craigslist is paying me $120-150 PER TOON for a 20-70, 30-70 and 44-70 so that itself is $400 (+ $60 for lvling a mage 66-70) thats 460$ for playing a fucking video game for a month or 2
thats some fucking insentive

--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

~Alan Watts~

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8913916 - 09/11/08 07:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

you could reinvest $400 into an spriest and 3 other 70s, and go help thor kill felmyst... u know he needz the quality mass dispels... share the wealth, lol. 

/sigh curiosity got the best of me and i registered my beta key, the death knight starting zone is pretty awesome.

--------------------

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

#8914003 - 09/11/08 08:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hell yeah sell that shit!
Then get a recruit a friend account, dual box back to 60 in less than 2 days played. All that gear will be obsolete after the expansion at like level 75 anyways. :rofl:

--------------------
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: Deity208]
    #8915385 - 09/11/08 11:46 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

not really.. I'm 80 in beta and I've only replaced one piece of gear so far. (Well.. 3.. if you count me switching to daggers over my dual glaives (lololol).. because mutilate is freaking OP as fuck). Most sunwell gear doesn't get replaced until level 80 naxx.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#8916518 - 09/12/08 04:53 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The amount of scams involved with account selling/buying is astonishing.

If you want to really do it, definately let me know on aim dude and I can tell you any red flags.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#8916532 - 09/12/08 04:56 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
you could reinvest $400 into an spriest and 3 other 70s, and go help thor kill felmyst... u know he needz the quality mass dispels... share the wealth, lol. 

/sigh curiosity got the best of me and i registered my beta key, the death knight starting zone is pretty awesome.

The DK starting zone is amazing, and some of the zones in Northrend go beyond 'amazing' in their scope, size and immensity.

Shroomism if you sell your shit, come to Suramar and hang out at least, fucker.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

#8916536 - 09/12/08 04:58 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BoxyBrown said:
sell your account
and quit your addiction

im selling my 70 priest 1000spell dmg pve, 500 resil pvp. with a 43 durid (who has 100 Arathi and 100 wsg marks) for 200$

also a guy i met through craigslist is paying me $120-150 PER TOON for a 20-70, 30-70 and 44-70 so that itself is $400 (+ $60 for lvling a mage 66-70) thats 460$ for playing a fucking video game for a month or 2

Scammer. Trust me, its just to steal accounts.

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

#8916606 - 09/12/08 05:49 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Oh man count me wrong then, I havent played wotlk beta. I assumed it would be like BC where all the gear would be replaced mid 60's.
Either way, $2500 is worth alot more than some pixels!

--------------------
Also he got a race car.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: Thor]
    #8917092 - 09/12/08 09:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

!

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8917377 - 09/12/08 11:19 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hmm, i sold my first account (fire mage w/ geared out in ssc/tk gear when you still need attunement for both) on craigslist and used paypal and it was all good...

actually craigslist warned that fake checks and money orders were common, that banks would cash them and then hold you responsible when they discovered it...

dunno, i'd get the dude in vent and talk w/ him... feel it out.

--------------------

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: Thor]
    #8917528 - 09/12/08 12:01 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thor said:
Quote:

BoxyBrown said:
sell your account
and quit your addiction

Scammer. Trust me, its just to steal accounts.

first of all whos the scammer?
im selling my account LOCALLY that means im meeting the fucking person
im Leveling for a guy LOCALLY im meeting him today weve talked on the phone for weeks and he trusts me

craigslist works wonders

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

OfflineShepp
Stranger
Male

#8927150 - 09/14/08 05:43 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Just started playing again, 70 mage on Daggerspine(US) name:Eathis

Mostly only play for the pvp, gettin the hang of it again i suppose.  Its still not what it used to be.../sigh.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. ~~Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: Shepp]
    #8936681 - 09/16/08 12:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

wotlk in stores 11.13.08 :o though i'm fairly confident i won't get suckered back in this round.

--------------------

Invisibleatayia
nom nom
Female

Loc: Canada Flag
    #8937014 - 09/16/08 01:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

^^ i probably won't buy it for a good long while (after christmas for sure), i would like to play it eventually to see the new pve stuff, quests etc. but i don't have the time to play right now and i don't want to be paying $15/mo for more than a couple months to play this expansion.  also hoping i don't get suckered in again, hah.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #8939345 - 09/16/08 04:33 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Account sold. Bwahaaha 3k for a character whos gear is irrelevant in a couple months

I'm levelling another one now though...

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8939424 - 09/16/08 04:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

righteous... couple months isn't too terrible a time frame to crank out another 70 for wrath.

--------------------

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

#8942287 - 09/17/08 03:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

only takes 3 weeks of constant play for 1-70

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

Invisibleteknix
ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ
 User Gallery

#8943546 - 09/17/08 12:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Blackrock/Horde
70 warlock
70 rogue
70 huntard

--------------------
6th and 7th sense theory
Now is forever.

When the inevitable time comes, go with your head held high,without regret or remorse, in your subconscious mind.

ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ

Offlinethe_0wl
The Space Bird
Male

#8950985 - 09/18/08 08:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

70 Warlock
68 Mage
68 Warrior
40 Rogue

All on Skullcrusher.  Though I havent played in ages..and Warhammer launches tomorrow :omgawesome:

Edit: Forgot. All horde of course.  I'm no child :headbang3:

Edited by the_0wl (09/18/08 09:07 PM)

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: the_0wl]
    #8951295 - 09/18/08 09:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

used to have a tauren warrior on skullcrusher but transferred it to illidan.... keep an eye out for Plantfood there... he's bad news.

--------------------

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#8954600 - 09/19/08 02:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

We'll I'm going to try to sell my account on ebay. hopefully i can get around 200$ or so, I'm going to use the proceeds to fund a mushroom operation (edibles of course). I figure if I have the patience to lvl guys to 70 multiple times, growing shrooms should be a breeze :smile:

--------------------
6th and 7th sense theory
Now is forever.

When the inevitable time comes, go with your head held high,without regret or remorse, in your subconscious mind.

ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#8954613 - 09/19/08 02:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Account sold. Bwahaaha 3k for a character whos gear is irrelevant in a couple months

I'm levelling another one now though...

Screen shots or video or it never happened, IMO.
I've seen accounts with near full t6, glad title/brutal gear go for only around 1k. And they had multiple lvl 70 alts also nicely geared.

--------------------
6th and 7th sense theory
Now is forever.

ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: teknix]
    #8955517 - 09/19/08 06:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

!

--------------------

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #8957304 - 09/20/08 02:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

3 thousand dollars?! holy sheyt son.
What are you going to blow that on?

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: thePatient]
    #8958351 - 09/20/08 12:30 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thePatient said:
3 thousand dollars?! holy sheyt son.
What are you going to blow that on?

adderal so he can keep playing wow

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #8963009 - 09/21/08 01:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
http://mmotp.com/Dual-warglaive-full-T6--S4-rogue,name,15958,auction_id,auction_details

And that was before there was a bid war between that guy and another guy, and it went for 3k.

Good, reliable site?

I'll be looking to sell my account when I move to Australia, and eBay don't allow it anymore.

Got 3 70s, if I level them all to 80 I could get a decent bit of cash for it.

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #8971530 - 09/23/08 06:15 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Acutally, I just sold my account on ebay, but we had to kinda trick it.

I posted my account like 3 times, and everytime it got taken down, However, I had put in my Listing, that if you are interested in my account, to send me an email.

This got me a list of potential buyers. I privetly messaged them Via E-Mail (not through ebay) How much I was willing to let it go for (250$)

I awaited the 1st responce, (I end up having like 4 people wanting to buy it for that price). I then explained to the buyer about ebay's copyright policy violations, and told him i would put it up as a different listing. The new title was WoW beautiful Mushroom Pic ^^. And the image was just of a picture. I then emailed the buyer the link and had him bid 250 on it. I logged into a seperate ebay account (not the one i was selling it on) and bid 247.50. That automatically made his bid 250, Then I chose the end aution option and sold it to highest bidder!  Theoretically making an unrelated post was unnecessary, as it too a matter of minutes to create/end auction, and it usually takes a couple days before ebay will delete thes listings.

--------------------
6th and 7th sense theory
Now is forever.

ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW *DELETED* [Re: teknix]
    #8977801 - 09/24/08 12:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Holydiver

Reason for deletion: N/A

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#8977885 - 09/24/08 12:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

awh, he was nice to you. this was my rating:

Quote:

Spends way too much time playing pointless video games that achieve nothing. Eat shit and die you worthless world of fagcraft shut in.

eheheh, just like an angry fundamentalist, it makes you wonder where the fuck THEY get the time. leaves me rather doubtful about his achievements...

--------------------

Offlinejeep
Stranger

#8980739 - 09/24/08 10:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

my brother just got some loot card thats a mount. supposed to be pretty rare he says. i dont play the game much at all. i dont have enough time.

Offlinexpl0de
ḆËŦŦЯ_őƑ_Ŧwo ƹvïlz
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: jeep]
    #9010029 - 09/30/08 09:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Xplode, 70 NE rogue in Magtheridon.
Currently clearing through BT. Just downed gorefiend 4/9
also clearing MH, were at az 3/5 MH

--------------------

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#9070110 - 10/13/08 10:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

been playing wow since release.

all my 70s are on stormreaver at the moment
70 tauren hunter - hydraton
70 tauren mage - receptor
70 tauren druid - Terrestrial

all my toons are pretty decked with full pvp s3/s4 gear and my mage was raiding Mt. Hyj/BT before guild attendance turned to poop.

raided hardcore back in the MC/BWL/AQ days on my hunter.
led a small guild doing kara and whatnot for about a year after bc came out. like both the pvp and pve aspects of the game. havnt logged in since i bought warhammer tho...

what do you guys think i could get for my account? im so down to sell ...even though i like warhammer a lot its not eaten away at my time ( yet) like WoW has

my mage has a bearmount too :wink:

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: WoW [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #9071079 - 10/13/08 03:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: Razor3lade]
    #9071084 - 10/13/08 03:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

#9076205 - 10/14/08 03:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TacticalBongRip said:
been playing wow since release.

all my 70s are on stormreaver at the moment
70 tauren hunter - hydraton
70 tauren mage - receptor
70 tauren druid - Terrestrial

all my toons are pretty decked with full pvp s3/s4 gear and my mage was raiding Mt. Hyj/BT before guild attendance turned to poop.

raided hardcore back in the MC/BWL/AQ days on my hunter.
led a small guild doing kara and whatnot for about a year after bc came out. like both the pvp and pve aspects of the game. havnt logged in since i bought warhammer tho...

what do you guys think i could get for my account? im so down to sell ...even though i like warhammer a lot its not eaten away at my time ( yet) like WoW has

my mage has a bearmount too :wink:

you could do 300-450 easy.

but with the Expac coming out people will want 80s.

im having trouble selling my toon as it is.
Stormreaver - alliance ftw.

i bet you know Mente, or Akhos. what guild were you in? cadaver? menace?

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#9099985 - 10/19/08 03:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The small guild I led for a little over a year was <Under the Influence>, and the one I raided with on my mage was <Decepticons>. I remember seeing Mente around, probably ran some premade AV's with em.

OfflineTheshaggyhobo
Just a hobo in Texas
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9106275 - 10/20/08 10:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Whisperwind
*70 warrior - zalman 
*70 pally - shaggyhobo
39 shammy 39 hunter 29 rogue 19 hunter dont play much,taking a little time off wow and waiting for the next expansion to come out before i play again, should be like next month.

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: Theshaggyhobo]
    #9109216 - 10/21/08 01:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Theshaggyhobo said:
Whisperwind
*70 warrior - zalman 
*70 pally - shaggyhobo
39 shammy 39 hunter 29 rogue 19 hunter dont play much,taking a little time off wow and waiting for the next expansion to come out before i play again, should be like next month.

why not make gold till the patch comes out? lol
thats what im doing

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

OfflineTheshaggyhobo
Just a hobo in Texas
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9110630 - 10/21/08 06:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BoxyBrown said:
Quote:

Theshaggyhobo said:
Whisperwind
*70 warrior - zalman 
*70 pally - shaggyhobo

why not make gold till the patch comes out? lol
thats what im doing

well i would but been playing hardcore for about 2 years now and need a little time off. love the game just started getting a little burned out on it.

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BrewCity
Re: WoW [Re: Theshaggyhobo]
    #9112496 - 10/21/08 11:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

45 warrior - dark iron
22 hunter spirestone

:smile:

I used to play .. 4 years agoish

Just picked up again a little bit ago.

30 hours play time so far, atleast a couple afk.

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: MustNotBe]
    #9113009 - 10/22/08 12:39 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MustNotBe said:
45 warrior - dark iron
22 hunter spirestone

:smile:

I used to play .. 4 years agoish

Just picked up again a little bit ago.

30 hours play time so far, atleast a couple afk.

1-70 is a tough grind. about 8-14 days(logged hours) for a newbie to the game.
but when you reach 70 its MUCH more fun
at 70 its all about getting gear and technicality of dungeons and bossfights and teamwork.
unless you go pvp like other fagtards

fuck rogues
rogues can eat my shit

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BrewCity
    #9113959 - 10/22/08 04:17 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I just want to raid newbie cities. But they haven't released any servers in a while no?

I've been grinding instances pretty fast with friends.

Took

2 hrs -> lvl 12

8 Hrs -> lvl 21

12 Hrs -> lvl 30

20 -> lvl 45

Cake

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Edited by MustNotBe (10/22/08 04:19 AM)

OfflineMuufokfok
aka BoxyBrown
Male User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: MustNotBe]
    #9114523 - 10/22/08 10:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MustNotBe said:
I just want to raid newbie cities. But they haven't released any servers in a while no?

I've been grinding instances pretty fast with friends.

Took

2 hrs -> lvl 12

8 Hrs -> lvl 21

12 Hrs -> lvl 30

20 -> lvl 45

Cake

from 60-70 your XP bar triples
making it possible for only 2 lvls per day if u lvl 10-12 hours a day

--------------------

~Alan Watts~

Offlinezugzugz
Male User Gallery

Loc: CA, bay area
    #9118791 - 10/23/08 12:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This thread makes me sad lol I had to quit WoW this fall to make room for all of the motherfucking games coming out.  Fable 2,Dead Space, Gears of War 2, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Prince of Persia, just way too many solid games coming out all in like the span of a month.  I'm gonna be one pasty mofo by christmas :lol:

OfflineNicci
Cheshire Cat
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: zugzugz]
    #9128439 - 10/24/08 08:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Vek'nilash
30 Night Elf Palidin
38 Night Elf Warlock

Just started playing again for get ready for LK!!!
anybody excited about Diablo III?

OfflineTheThinWizard
Stranger

Re: WoW [Re: Nicci]
    #9721170 - 02/02/09 06:16 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

My WoW addiction so far looks something like this:

Bought the game a week after EU release and fell in love straight away.
Joined one of the 2 raiding guilds on my server not long after getting to lv60 and beating the 5 man content.
Stayed with this guild until the present day beating all raid content on the way and rising in the ranks until a few weeks ago I was made Guildmaster.
My guild has been the furthest progressed on my server for a long time now and we do take the raiding in the game seriously, trying to beat the biggest challenges while having fun doing it.

Server: Terenas EU 
Characters: Lv80 Mage (main) 320 days play time (I know..)
            Lv80 Shaman     
            Lv72 Druid
            Lv70 Warrior
            Lv70 Paladin
            Lv70 Rogue
            Lv70 Warlock
            Lv70 Priest
            Lv65 Deathknight
            Lv37 Hunter

I also have a 2nd account with 4 Lv60s and various bank characters.

As you can tell I play WoW a lot! I'll have more of my characters at Lv80 as time goes on of course. I plan to have 1 of each class at max Level eventually.

Edited by TheThinWizard (02/16/09 04:35 AM)

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: WoW [Re: TheThinWizard]
    #9725092 - 02/02/09 09:53 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i am a big fan of WoW, but daaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn man, that is a lot of played time (and on 1 character alone?!!?).

how do you have time for "life" stuff when you play this much? I don't see how it's possible?

i am not trying to knock on you at all, because like i said, i am a fan and i know how much fun it is to play it, but i cannot conceive how playing that much is physically possible, lol.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Offlinethirdtragedy
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: planet earth
    #9752570 - 02/06/09 11:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i have a 53 warrior undead on baulderfist but my account isn't active anymore.

--------------------

Offlinejonathanseagull
Cool!
Male

Re: WoW [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9754086 - 02/07/09 11:42 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I have an 80 Prot Warrior, rocking some T7 and currently at 27,000+ HP.  /flex  That's my one and only toon.  Started playing right before the Zul'Aman patch.  Managed to level to 70, get in a Kara guild, beat Kara and moved into Zul'Aman before the Guild Master's did some shady stuff and abandoned the guild.

--------------------
Loving in truth, and fain in verse my love to show, That the dear She might take some pleasure of my pain: Pleasure might cause her read, reading might make her know, Knowledge might pity win, and pity grace obtain.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: WoW [Re: jonathanseagull]
    #9770877 - 02/10/09 09:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i have a prot warrior, he's getting geared but still needs so much work

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Chaoflux

waltzed away w/ valorous head, chest, and last laugh this week :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Mountains of Multnomah Flag
    #9771692 - 02/10/09 01:56 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone here ever play Perfect World?

Offlinexpl0de
ḆËŦŦЯ_őƑ_Ŧwo ƹvïlz
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WoW [Re: Maverick]
    #9779914 - 02/11/09 07:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i have a lvl70 rogue. Bt/ MH gear. 1 peice of t6. also have 4/8 tier 2 5/8 tier 1.
havent started wrath of lich king yet. usually take a break every expansion.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds