Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

reiki healing energy
    #8859472 - 09/01/08 09:23 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i have to say learning to shoot healing energy in the form of lightning is fucking amazing and very EnLightening. i think its the funDemensional way it works or something.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (09/01/08 11:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: reiki healing enery [Re: thedudenj]
    #8859490 - 09/01/08 09:30 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Are we supposed to discuss your mental state or your ability to write fiction?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8859609 - 09/01/08 10:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

its all non-fiction man. certain people specailly memebers of this site know about me magic healing energy stuff.  so:shrug:

just cause you dont doesnt make it any less true.

any who its more so a call out to those who know rieki on here and learning and using the lightning figers tech. it works amazingly on people

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8859652 - 09/01/08 10:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Tell me what you believe is happening more directly when you employ the technique.

The others will (dis)prove it is real for us.

(But we will still see what is not... hopefully we won't leave too many people beside themselves)

I know the reishi is a healing mushroom I believe in. They taste sort of lightening-y.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8859660 - 09/01/08 10:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol reishi kinda do lol. its best to make a tea of em but thats on some other stuff but is related i guess.

its funny when people cant tell ways real i dunno when im on acid and collecting these they are pretty real and their effects and you can tell its not just the acid

--------------------

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8859711 - 09/01/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Are we supposed to discuss your mental state or your ability to write fiction?

Have a look at this. http://lewfh.tripod.com/thehealingpropertiesofwater/
I know it's science but you will prob comment on how they aren't peer reviewed studies blah blah. Why do we need peer reviewed shit? Can you not understand it yourself? Do you have to have other people tell you it's factual?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: reiki healing energy [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8859724 - 09/01/08 10:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

https://www.hado.net/watercrystals/index.php

but seriously wow the whole universe is made up of vibrating particles and they resonate and have rippling effects and when froze it is stop and stand in the reverberation really ! wow

actaully look at the crystals formed...

--------------------

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

#8859740 - 09/01/08 10:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

so how do you do it? heal people with lightning shooting from your fingertips? any good tutorial you can link me up with?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: reiki healing enery [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8859756 - 09/01/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ChiefGreenLeaf said:
Have a look at this. http://lewfh.tripod.com/thehealingpropertiesofwater/
I know it's science but you will prob comment on how they aren't peer reviewed studies blah blah. Why do we need peer reviewed shit? Can you not understand it yourself? Do you have to have other people tell you it's factual?

Uh, what does this have to do with reiki and shooting lightning? And what is up with your tangent about probable comments about peer-reviewed studies and why do we need them and can't you just understand it yourself and whether or not people need to tell someone that its factual? Are you having a conversation with yourself, or what? :wtf:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: fireworks_god]
    #8859808 - 09/01/08 11:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i dunno its awesome something i learned to do is find what chakras people store drugs in and then take that stuck thats blocking chakras or stuck in them then flowing it thru the rest of their body. they start to trip then their life changes and they expand their awareness of things its awesome.

pretty much the whole way it works its like little messages are sent and its like they dont really make it and build up in spots, its why some have joint or back pains.

its awesome tho i trip so hard off of doing this who im healings trips hard too and it feels amazing

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8859818 - 09/01/08 11:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
i have to say learning to shoot healing energy in the form of lightning is fucking amazing and very EnLightening. i think its the funDemensional way it works or something.

BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my experience and I have some.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8859826 - 09/01/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How far do you prefer to 'cast the spell'?

Where does it strike the target.

What do they know of it when it does?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8859836 - 09/01/08 11:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ha this reminds me of the time I went to a "Tibetan healing center."  I showed up to practice Kundalini yoga, but the instructor was late, so I just hung around for a while talking to the proprietor.  She was encouraging me to come back for some reiki workshops.  She said after a two day intensive I could heal people with my hands, and if I came back for a second workshop i'd be able to heal people over the phone!  All with a straight face. 

In my opinion, I believe there are plenty of people who can heal through laying on of the hands (masseuses, for example.)  I don't think they can bust up tumors or anything, but perhaps catalyze endogenous opiate release and maybe help swelling go down in localized areas, maybe even facilitate increased immune response.  Studies have shown that a caring touch precipitates a rush of oxytocin, a neurotransmitter which promotes feelings of trust and empathy.  Not farfetched to think someone could master these sort of conditioned responses to bring about beneficial results through touching alone. 

If reiki tradition approaches this art through the metaphor of "Energy," whereas scientists might talk about it as 'impulses in the nervous system,' I'm open to the fact that it might work.  But not over the phone :lol:

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: Noviseer]
    #8859907 - 09/01/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

regardless on the cellular level its energy when it comes down to it what do you think pumps the neurotransmitters in the first place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotransmitter_transporter
Neurotransmitter transporters are proteins that span cellular membranes and that serve to carry neurotransmitters across these membranes and to transport them to specific locations. There are more than twenty types of neurotransmitter transporters.[1] The transporters exist in the membranes of neurons and glia.

Vesicular transporters move neurotransmitters into synaptic vesicles, regulating the concentrations of substances within them.[2] Vesicular transporters rely on a proton gradient created by the hydrolysis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in order to carry out their work: vesicle ATPase hydrolyzes ATP, causing protons to be pumped into the vesicle and creating a proton gradient. Then the efflux of protons from the vesicle provides the energy to bring the neurotransmitter into the vesicle.[3]

Neurotransmitter transporters frequently use electrochemical gradients that exist across cell membranes to carry out their work. For example, some transporters use energy obtained by the cotransport of Na+ in order to move glutamate across membranes.

Normally, transporters in the synaptic membrane serve to remove neurotransmitters from the synaptic cleft and prevent their action or bring it to an end. However, on occasion transporters can work in reverse, transporting neurotransmitters into the synapse, allowing these neurotransmitters to bind to their receptors and exert their effect. This "nonvesicular release" of neurotransmitters is used by some cells, such as amacrine cells in the retina, as a normal form of neurotransmitter release.[4]

reguardless  of what you want to call it, its one person stimulating and causing the chain recation thru the body of another person. theres tons of energy everywhere. i think the people that cant comphrened it think hmmmm why dont i stick a fork in an electircal outlet cause thats energy.

people are kinda like batteries or something.

you ever think that the body pehaprs has energy channels and systems... for transport and transfer to other places grounded on hard physics.

like it really makes me question if most the people that doubt reiki also never have had a real orgasim and felt that energy or have ever had a good dose or roll

totally dont think it will help but it might a bit

the whole body just like everyone elses body and the collective body is one and a reflection of the mind

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (09/01/08 11:30 AM)

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: Noviseer]
    #8859963 - 09/01/08 11:33 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I am beginning to triangulate upon the idea of healing as only its belief.

I was fortunate enough to have an Achilles tendon injury which did not snap it. This was 2 years ago now. I will have completed my recovery following this post.

When your body is recovering from that sort of injury it learns to fill your mind with psychological barriers around the possibility of injury. I bet it would be scary to snap a tendon.

Any crick/crack/stretch/snap sends you tensing into what could be real. You don't want to vigorously test an appendage like that, with such a faint neuro-feedback interface.

Gradually I built up notMagic reasons for believing that I should be healing. Living things heal after all. I worked my way into exercise slowly, always testing my belief.

The more I looked at my injury the more I saw what I believed about the prevention of my health. I just got back from a 5 day 500km bike ride on Friday. All seemed well with my tendon.

I wonder how I became healed.

Am I being believable?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8860044 - 09/01/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol. well i guess yeah if you dont create a way in which to be injured it wont happen.

im not sure where your going with that exactly but maybe thats why your just trying to tell me

--------------------

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8860778 - 09/01/08 02:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

There. We proved my healing was tangential to your lightening bolt.

No wonder they couldn't see how it worked while they looked straight at it.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#8860806 - 09/01/08 02:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
i dunno its awesome something i learned to do is find what chakras people store drugs in and then take that stuck thats blocking chakras or stuck in them then flowing it thru the rest of their body. they start to trip then their life changes and they expand their awareness of things its awesome.

pretty much the whole way it works its like little messages are sent and its like they dont really make it and build up in spots, its why some have joint or back pains.

its awesome tho i trip so hard off of doing this who im healings trips hard too and it feels amazing

So, correct me if I'm wrong, people have to already have drugs in their system before you can make them trip? :banghead:

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: reiki healing enery [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8860853 - 09/01/08 02:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, people have to already have drugs in their system before you can make them trip? :banghead:

Noknow.

People trip in spite of the drugs they take, not because. The minds of bystanders may be tripped quite easily. But they have to believe that too.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#8860898 - 09/01/08 02:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Noknow.

:rofl2: You craft some entertaining wordplay.

Quote:

People trip in spite of the drugs they take, not because. The minds of bystanders may be tripped quite easily. But they have to believe that too.

Some of the best trips of my life were to Disney World, but I'm not sure that's your point...or is it?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract