Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnomalous23
Stranger

Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently
    #8853088 - 08/30/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

First off im a new member and i appreciate any feedback. Being blessed has enabled me to take lsd frequently. Ive been consuming amber preserved pure lsd25. The thing is Ive been ingesting 1 to 4 hits every day or every other day. After about 50 or so of these hits my brain felt burned out somewhat. Similar to brainfreeze. Well I miss my love... Ive taken it easy and would like to know if anyone has experienced anything similar and how long it took to recover. I havent experienced any lack of cognition or other adverse effects. I know its not like taking a thumbprint or anything but im trying to balance this board. Although ive broken through and employ this tool spiritually, i tend to take low dosages frequently and leave the mindblowing experiences for when i need to reconnect to a higher source. Just putting it out there since i dont wanna be seen as an lsd abuser.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: Anomalous23]
    #8853103 - 08/30/08 04:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

just take a break...atleast wait to dose once a week. i bet you have mad tolerance you should wait a month atleast before you trip again so that your tolerance goes all the way down....it cant be good dosing that much....do you even feel it?

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: soundtrance]
    #8853116 - 08/30/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

just take it easy man, what's the point of taking it so much? you'll enjoy it more if you take it less often.

Quote:

i dont wanna be seen as an lsd abuser

too late

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------

OfflineAnomalous23
Stranger

#8853121 - 08/30/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Not as profound as waiting a while , but yes. I feel the tremors, love, and the host spirit. I think shes female. My brain produces strong visuals sporadically. Youd be surpised that taking one hit everyday for a week would give decent effects. i know it sounds like a crock of bs but i think its cos the  lsd is in my system from previous days trips that allows me to feel something. ive taken mushrooms hundreds of times if it means anything. maybe im just sensitve to tripping.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #8853138 - 08/30/08 05:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If you keep on, and its a decent dose...You're going to end up not coming back one day.

Thing is you might be fine, and 5-6 years later you start to notice things. Then you get told by your doctor you have a irreversible mental illness. My cousin ended up with it doing EXACTLY what you're doing. He is slowly reverting back to childhood. You know what he asked for his birthday? Peter Pan. Hes a 40 year old man. Also, there is no other mental illness in our family ANYWHERE. So, its safe to say it was caused by LSD. I love LSD, and I will do it forever I think, but you my friend are abusing it.

--------------------

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
    #8853151 - 08/30/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I am pretty sure you can totally fry out if you keep that up.  Got several older friends who claim that after months of heavy hits their brains feel like pudding.  Some say it goes away and some say they still see it everyday in things, but they all say they aren't the same.  A little moderation will make sure you are fine.

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

OfflineAnomalous23
Stranger

#8853252 - 08/30/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thanks everyone i really appreciate all your input. i havent taken any in a week or so. ill take like a month or 2 off. i only ask because of what ive read and been told regarding thumbprints, crystsal eating, ect. its nice to know that you all are cool enough to show some love as it is. also, sorry to hear about your cousin.

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
    #8853258 - 08/30/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anomalous23 said:
thanks everyone i really appreciate all your input. i havent taken any in a week or so. ill take like a month or 2 off. i only ask because of what ive read and been told regarding thumbprints, crystsal eating, ect. its nice to know that you all are cool enough to show some love as it is. also, sorry to hear about your cousin.

good job mang :thumbup: keep it up and your trips will be MUCH more profound

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #8853353 - 08/30/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I had a good long period of time when I would take it once every couple weeks, sometimes, a couple times a week. It took me a while to realize just how far in over my head I really was, but suffice to say I'm glad I don't do that anymore. You should give your brain time to process what it's been through.

And as many here have said, I know my next acid trip will just be that much more profound. :laugh:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinelumibles
Lurker

Loc: In the rain
Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8853653 - 08/30/08 07:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That seems a little excessive to me.

There were a few times that I took another couple hits a few hours after coming down. When I finally came down off of that I felt like I hadn't slept for a week.

I did it an average of once a week for a couple of years. If I concentrate I can see how things would affect someone on it, but that seems to be the only real side effect.

I took a good 3 or 4 years off after that to process everything.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.  ~Lily Tomlin

Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use?  It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that.  All we need to do is start the war on education.  If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics.  ~Leighann Lord

Offlineisaacein
exp(ix) = cosx + isinx

#8853690 - 08/30/08 07:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anomalous23 said:
First off im a new member and i appreciate any feedback. Being blessed has enabled me to take lsd frequently. Ive been consuming amber preserved pure lsd25. The thing is Ive been ingesting 1 to 4 hits every day or every other day. After about 50 or so of these hits my brain felt burned out somewhat. Similar to brainfreeze. Well I miss my love... Ive taken it easy and would like to know if anyone has experienced anything similar and how long it took to recover. I havent experienced any lack of cognition or other adverse effects. I know its not like taking a thumbprint or anything but im trying to balance this board. Although ive broken through and employ this tool spiritually, i tend to take low dosages frequently and leave the mindblowing experiences for when i need to reconnect to a higher source. Just putting it out there since i dont wanna be seen as an lsd abuser.

There is risk involved in taking any drug; especially extremely powerful perception-altering drugs on an almost daily basis. Ask yourself why you are doing this. Are you bored when you are not tripping? Do you have any other hobbies, or a job? Try reading, or talking to other, more "normal" people.

The normal state of mind, while it does not compare in intensity to the psychedelic state, has its reasons of being. Your consciousness is the most precious thing you have; treasure it, treat it gently, and try to consider psychedelics as boosters for your mind : you can't be living on overdrive all of the time. You will tire yourself out, perhaps permanently. You will go a nuts if you keep this up. Give some other, bigger meaning to your life. There is no challenge to tripping all of the time, other than to hold on to your sanity.

--------------------
Formula: 0

Offlineiam23
Stranger
Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: lumibles]
    #8853702 - 08/30/08 07:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yup, you can fry your brain and definately diminish your IQ points with use like that. If your getting off every time you take it, its probably laced with speed or a research chem. Real LSD only lets you get off every 72 hours. Stop punishing yourself, man.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8853793 - 08/30/08 08:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

head down to the hippie area in any major city and check out some of the acid casualties down there.  You're on that road, friend.  LSD is an amazing chemical but its POWERFUL and DANGEROUS too.

--------------------

OfflineAlicedee25

Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: iam23]
    #8853874 - 08/30/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iam23 said:
If your getting off every time you take it, its probably laced with speed or a research chem. Real LSD only lets you get off every 72 hours. Stop punishing yourself, man.

you cant lace acid and speed. and if you take enough lsd you will feel the lsd, regardless of any tolerance.:royalrainbow:

--------------------
Here's Tom with the weather

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

#8853996 - 08/30/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anomalous23 said:
Not as profound as waiting a while , but yes. I feel the tremors, love, and the host spirit. I think shes female. My brain produces strong visuals sporadically. Youd be surpised that taking one hit everyday for a week would give decent effects. i know it sounds like a crock of bs but i think its cos the  lsd is in my system from previous days trips that allows me to feel something. ive taken mushrooms hundreds of times if it means anything. maybe im just sensitve to tripping.

LSD is metabolized so fast in your body that the 100mcg you may be taking for each "hit" is almost completely undetectable one hour post ingestion. It's just the after effects of the drug that create the "trip".

Which makes you wonder if it's really good for you. A drug that wears off that quickly, yet produces 12 hours of visuals is probably frying your brain pretty good.

Lay off the 'cid, man. It's probably best not to trip as often as Timothy Leary. Why? Cause he's a complete nut. Keep it up and you will be, too.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineC_T
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #8854336 - 08/30/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Mate it doesn't work on the 2nd day without really increasing dosage, except for a stimulant effect.

So i find this hard to read and believe?

Quote:

Anomalous23 said:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8854486 - 08/30/08 11:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Heya...

If you've taken that much LSD, maybe you've come to see that reality itself is a trip.  The trip never changes, no matter what drug you're on; it's all LIFE - the big trip.  I sometimes get into habitual patterns with psychedelics if I have a lot of them around (mushrooms and LSD) where I take them 2-3 times a week.  My mind just rationalizes it; but in the end I realize it's futile and that tripping so much is excessive and self-limiting; all of EXISTENCE is a trip; and you don't need a drug to experience the crazy dramatic beauty inherant in All.  It's already inside you, all around you...the trip is with you right NOW, HERE. 

I have come to question the word "sobriety" and what it really means; I have been completely sober for a few weeks now, and I still feel like I'm tripping much of the time, but it's just on existence itself: no drug required. 

Life is a trip...maybe experience this trip without anything "extra" for awhile.  See how "far out" you can get without drugs and you might be surprised. 

Much love.  :heart:

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: C_T]
    #8854491 - 08/30/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i made same bad deal with shrooms, made 3 trips in 4 days, and actally trips getting worse and worse in so quick time, your minds cant relax and u still getting to shizo and think that u are fool. Now i understood that  if it less that much more u enjoy :smile:

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Is there any risk in taking lsd too frequently [Re: vldmrs]
    #8854600 - 08/31/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If you're bored smoke some bud... can't do that too much :laugh:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Invisiblemonkeyheaven
Male

Loc: yonder
    #8854743 - 08/31/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Acid taken at the doses and frequency described in the op can act as a sort of cup of coffee while heading to work, wakes you up, but you can function.

It used to be cheaper than a coffee addiction, years ago.

Peter Pan is a damn good book, I'm too drunk now to go back and find who said something about it, but I'm thirty and I think it's a great book, worth rereading if you've forgotten.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom