Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
Speaking of the DEA
    #883863 - 09/15/02 05:40 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Aren't you worried about them watching this site?

You SHOULD be. Trust me.

And as for the drought, as well as the billboards, it's all true. I was dry for at least three days, which is a new record for me. If I didn't live in a fucking closet, I'd just grow my own.

"I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." Patrick Bateman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: corporateslave]
    #885038 - 09/16/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms grow well in a closet..

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Offlinesenate
J-poonRepresent!
Loc: Land of Milk and Koffex
    #890281 - 09/18/02 04:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Is it just me or does this post make absolutly no sense? I may jsut be confused here but I dont it. Whats dry? And why do you live in a closet?

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: senate]
    #891456 - 09/18/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

he is homo duh get it

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: corporateslave]
    #894822 - 09/20/02 01:24 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

OfflineCharlie_Bucket
ChocolateFactory Owner

Loc: Texas
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: Macey Howard]
    #901973 - 09/23/02 02:56 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

There are billboards on the side of the roads thats say " think it is dry now?
wait until october!_____DEA" And I am about an hour away from texarkana !
Is this happening else where too? Man, peeps are worried! I have had people call
me i have not talk to in years looking for grass! It is very dry! that is what he is
talking about.

--------------------
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka

Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
    #902522 - 09/23/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

myth or not, if it stirs up hatred toward the DEA then i'm all for it!!!

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: vaporbrains]
    #902891 - 09/23/02 09:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sigh people... these billboards do not exist. People pass this myth on to people who are unable to locate weed(btw its not even close to dry where im at) and then all of a sudden it becomes first person sightings.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineellisdee625
enthusiast
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: Charlie_Bucket]
    #903272 - 09/23/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i tour nationally with a band and i saw those billboards in texas and louisiana.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!!!

Offlinedjamor
Stranger

Loc: rocky mountains
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: Charlie_Bucket]
    #903676 - 09/24/02 02:32 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I bet it is dry down there. You know that mexi-brick is gonna have a hard time getting over that border these days, glad I dont smoke that stuff. Da kine is everywhere in CO.

Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: senate]
    #908585 - 09/25/02 10:55 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"Is it just me or does this post make absolutly no sense? I may jsut be confused here but I dont it. Whats dry? And why do you live in a closet?"

Gee, you're a sharp one, aren't you?

Some advice: When you can't interpret a very simple sentence written in your native language (I'm assuming), maybe you should stay away from the hallucinogens, and...I don't know...read a fucking book or something. That is, if you can read...illiteracy would explain your inability to understand simple words, but it wouldn't excuse it.

Oh, and my post was just a warning, take it or leave it. Just a friendly reminder that big brother is watching, and could confiscate this colocated server at a moment's notice.

OfflineB(O)uddha
I'm supposed togive a fuck?

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #908983 - 09/26/02 01:24 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If the shroomery was going to go down, it would have been fucked waaaaaaay before your dumb ass got here! From your paranoia, it sounds like you might have read one too many books.

The best case senario might be to check and see if in fact YOU are the dumbass, before you sling words.

Just my 2 cents!

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: B(O)uddha]
    #912657 - 09/27/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If the shroomery was going to go down, it would have been fucked waaaaaaay before your dumb ass got here! From your paranoia, it sounds like you might have read one too many books."

It makes sense that you and your ilk would consider reading too many books a bad thing. After all, idiots fear enlightenment. And as for my "paranoia", dumbfuck, you have no idea where my information comes from, so keep making your shallow, misinformed judgements.

I was simply trying to warn the people who own this server. That's it. Because I would hate to see people arrested and convicted for something that should have never been criminalized in the first place. Instead, I find myself being attacked by a legion of morons, which is amusing at first, but annoying in the end.

But I digress...because jerkoffs like yourself will wonder where your precious forums are when the DEA waltzes into the webhost where this server is located, and confiscates the aluminum, desktop server that sits in plain view on the racks of the 3rd floor data center.

Let me simplify that so you can actually understand it this time: You're a fucking mental midget, and every little bit of dried mushroom you choke down is just another nail in your intellectual coffin. Go back to your riveting High Times article, and shut the fuck up.

OfflineB(O)uddha

#914874 - 09/28/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sniff.... sniff..... damn, a totally anonymous stranger said bad words to me over the internet! my heart is now broken.....

Even if you did have anything that might remotely be called "information", everyone hear has seen it, many have posted it, and obviously the DEA doesn't care. If they did, there wouldnt be any more shroomery.

Do you think the shroomery lasted as long as it did because some 'concerned' (see fuckwit) 16 year old highschool moron, posted his "1337" info? jesus christ, I think the DEA may have something a little more pressing to spend thier time on, other than shutting down the shroomery.

In fact, thanks in large part to vacuous moron's such as yourself, so much bullshit and misinformation gets spread around, that you are actually helping them seed the terror and ignorance that is thier claim to fame.

I have seen thousands of posts, from hundreds of people talking about all the fun illegal pastimes they have, and not once has the board been shut down.

ex. I (B(O)uddha) smoke pot like a goddamn madman, all day everyday. anyone care to stop me? nope. didn't think so.

Perhaps you should take another look at my post advice.

"The best case senario might be to check and see if in fact YOU are the dumbass, before you sling words."

and please, if you want to continue this discussion again, try something a little more hearty than "Man! I know shit about like the DEA and stuff, and you guys are like gonna get shut down, so just watch out okay?" 

#1- you don't know shit. #2 - if you did, they would have already come in the middle of the night, with a big black van. :grin:

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
    #915140 - 09/28/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Your groundbreaking reply just further proves everything I pointed out in my post.

"Even if you did have anything that might remotely be called "information", everyone hear has seen it, many have posted it, and obviously the DEA doesn't care. If they did, there wouldnt be any more shroomery."

This just demonstrates how truly ignorant you are of the DEA and their history. I suggest you actually do some research to back up your statements. But then you couldn't make those broad, idiotic generalizations, could you?

"Do you think the shroomery lasted as long as it did because some 'concerned' (see fuckwit) 16 year old highschool moron, posted his "1337" info? jesus christ, I think the DEA may have something a little more pressing to spend thier time on, other than shutting down the shroomery."

A.> You spelled "their" wrong. What was that about see fuckwit?

B.> I am neither 16 nor in high school. Thankfully, that godawful chapter of life is well over. Don't worry, you'll get there someday. In the meantime, you can keep bragging to your middleschool friends about how many blunts you smoke and how many times you masturbate in one day.

C.> Apparently you seem to think the DEA only focuses on one thing at a time. What could possibly be more "pressing" to the DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY than a site created by drug users, for drug users. That's right, you're a goddamn retard.

"In fact, thanks in large part to vacuous moron's such as yourself, so much bullshit and misinformation gets spread around, that you are actually helping them seed the terror and ignorance that is thier claim to fame."

Oooh...wow...that's a pretty big word there Mr. Fancypants. Did you get that off a word of the day calendar? And no, in reality, YOU are helping the DEA. Lets just think about this for a second...a site that contains a wealth of information about hallucinogenic mushrooms and various other illegal substances, populated by a small army of very talktative (albeit, a bit on the dimwitted side) kids who at least claim to use large amounts of drugs, sharing their experiences, talking about where they get their drugs, how much they usually cost, etc.

Now, do you think all this information would just go unnoticed by the DEA? Do you think that this PRECISE information could possibly help them in their investigations? That's right, you're a goddamn retard.

"#1- you don't know shit. #2 - if you did, they would have already come in the middle of the night, with a big black van."

Alright, cockgobbler, let me point out how I do in fact "know shit." How do you think I know exactly where this server is located, what it looks like, what kind of hardware is inside of it, its exact position on the racks, etc.

How the fuck would I know all of that if I was some 16 year old high school jackass like yourself? And if I know all of that, wouldn't my warning then have some kind of credibility? Don't you think the DEA would maybe, I don't know, contact the webhost where this server is located and request that it not leave the fucking building? PERHAPS FUCKING SO.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'RE A GODDAMN RETARD

Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
    #915243 - 09/28/02 03:55 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Off-Topic Addendum:

I apologize for double posting, but I didn't want edit my previous post, as it is already obnoxiously long. I just couldn't ignore this little gem of stupidity:

"ex. I (B(O)uddha) smoke pot like a goddamn madman, all day everyday. anyone care to stop me? nope. didn't think so."

This is what is wrong the drug counterculture. Dumbfucks like this, who consider their pot consumption a source of pride, something to boast about. These are the people who destroy any credibility that legitimate organizations may have. These are the people responsible for the Half-Baked style stereotypes, like bad cliches from a Cheech and Chong movie.

Yes, people do care to stop you. They care so much that they spend millions and millions of dollars to do just that. Yes, for the most part they are after the dealers and distributors, always looking for that next "big bust." But in the end, the true casualties of the War on Drugs are recreational users. But I guess Mr. Shithead here can't be called a recreational user, since he "smokes pot like a goddamn madman." Jesus, our future sure is fucking bright, isn't it?

What the fuck happened to people who use some kind of discretion in regards to their consumption of psychotropic substances? Is it too much to fucking ask that people practice moderation? That they at least make an attempt to understand the concept of responsible use? Isn't it people like this that give our opponents ammunition?

Just a question. I happen to think so. I could be wrong.

"A single spark of passion can change a man forever, a fraction of a heartbeat made us what we are..." -Covenant

OfflineB(O)uddha

#916236 - 09/29/02 02:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

#1 - Yes I smoke mad amounts of weed, but I also just got my computer science degree, while still blazed out of my mind.

#2 - I make about $3500/month doing networking/hardware/software/administration for a telecommunications consultant, which allows me to spend as much fucking money on weed as I goddamn please.

#3 - If you are so laden with mysterious information, why not lay some of it on us, oh master conspiracy theorist! (or is the info to 'dangerous' for our mere mortal ears?)

#4 - OH GOD NO! he misspelled ONE word. that must mean that I am a 'retard' as you so elequently put it. hmm... I always did enjoy "life goes on"!

#5 - "...Thankfully, that godawful chapter of life is well over." oh no, poor boy? were the nice looking people mean to you? maybe you can blame your fucked up adolescence for something later on down the road?

#6 - As great as your "information" on the shroomery server is, why don't you tell me what my box looks like?

I don't think that you are a goddamn retard, I just think you maybe should talk to someone and try to get over some of your paranoia/anger issues.  :grin:

--------------------
-Buddha

OfflineB(O)uddha

#916262 - 09/29/02 02:24 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

*Just stoned, didn't think to include this juicy tidbit!

#7 - You titled your post int the main index of the security forum (most likely a place that would be monitored?) "Speaking of the DEA". What can I say? fucking beautiful man, I'm really not sure anyone could put it any more bluntly. You truly are the master of remaining low-profile!  :grin:

--------------------
-Buddha

OfflineB(O)uddha

#916269 - 09/29/02 02:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

*I belive they call this one a "shine-on"  :grin:

#8 - I fucking love the movie "Half Baked", it rules. so do most if not all Cheech & Chong movies.  I'm sure I'm not alone in this opinion.

#8a - I also like lots of really twisted/deep/abstract movies (Pi, Cube, Memento, Mulholland Dr. etc.) as well, but I also have a sense of humor.  :grin:

--------------------
-Buddha

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Loc: Electric Neverending
    #916386 - 09/29/02 04:39 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Of course the DEA are watching this site. I am surprised to see how over-confident people are and how quick they are to accuse you of being a smartass...of course this site isn't gonna get shut down...just monitored. It is far more useful to them that way, as you say.
It kind of reminds me of advertising. Like how television / magazine advertising is actually designed to make people think that they are NOT affected by advertising. This of course makes them not care about viewing it and in turn making them even more affected.
Perhaps the same thing is happening here at the shroomery. The DEA (or whoever) has not made there prescence felt at all...this has got to be one of the oldest fucking tricks in the book...just give us a false sense of security until WHAM as you have said, one day we will type in www.shroomery.org in our browsers and will get a 404...I don't know anything about government procedures or any of that bullshit but I would not be surprised one bit if they did that, they must be able to sieze shit like this.
Anyway, you have given your little warning, and we will do with it what we will...thats about all you can do...
As for that other stuff you were saying about it being dry and billboards...I dont know I am not even in the country...I feel sorry for all you americans...you really have a tight fucking government. It is turning into 1984 there pretty quickly it seems. And they just softening you all up to the idea with all those cheesy fucking reality TV shows! Anyway enough of my rants about that.
Oh one last thing, you said "I was dry for at least three days, which is a new record for me." this really didn't strengthen your argument for moderation in a later post...but I am just being a picky fucker.... some people are pretty picky here huh

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder