Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers?
    #8850297 - 08/30/08 01:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

So I'm not one to hedge the truth--I've driven drunk many times.  I always follow the speed limit, stop at red lights and stop signs, and make sure to obey every damn traffic rule including checking the crosswalks for pedestrians.  The alcohol is not a problem for safety.

So what is up with all these drunk drivers going 90 down a road, blowing red light, and smashing into people?  Are they just naturally terrible drivers?  Or do they just not care about any potential destruction that might occur?

Personally, I think it's all a giant conspiracy that's been hyped up by social hysteria and MADD.  Drunk driving can be no more harmful than driving after being sleep-deprived and falling asleep at the wheel (which happens MORE often than drunk driving), but it's when you combine naturally shitty drivers with the drink that one rotten apple will spoil the entire barrel.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8850351 - 08/30/08 01:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:

Edited by Anonymous (09/19/12 10:14 AM)

Anonymous #3

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8850359 - 08/30/08 01:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Man, have you ever driven so drunk the world is spinnin around you?

thats what those crazy ass drunk drivers are seeing.

like said above, you must not be drinking enough

Anonymous #2

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8850368 - 08/30/08 01:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:

Edited by Anonymous (09/19/12 10:15 AM)

Anonymous #4

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8850373 - 08/30/08 01:18 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ive driven when I was too drunk too walk, and never so much as been in a fender bender or gotten a speeding ticket.

Anonymous #2

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8850383 - 08/30/08 01:20 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Me too.

Anonymous #5

#8850445 - 08/30/08 01:33 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

No one can safely drive with a BAC of around 0.2..you're destroyed at that point..Car crashes kill people man.  I dont wanna sound like a square I love drugs but theres just some things you really shouldnt do ya know?  When you put someone other then you in danger thats just not cool at all feel me?

Anonymous #2

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8850465 - 08/30/08 01:39 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I can keep it between the lines after 10 or so whiskeys.

Anonymous #2

#8850473 - 08/30/08 01:41 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:

Edited by Anonymous (09/19/12 10:15 AM)

Anonymous #6

#8850488 - 08/30/08 01:46 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I can't imagine being able to drive in a straight line if I were to drive really drunk, but then again I like to get REALLY drunk.

Anonymous #7

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8851147 - 08/30/08 06:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone who goes over 60 is just being a jackass.. I don't care how drunk you are

Anonymous #8

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8852497 - 08/30/08 04:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i think its easier to drive drunk then walk, you dont really loose your balance as much when your sitting down. But im too parinoide that i cant pay attention to driving im just on cop watch.

Love to drive on acid tho, nothing is better!!! Cruisin down the California coast on 3 hits is orgasmic.

Anonymous #9

#8855117 - 08/31/08 06:27 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I had that attitude as well and got too cocky and fucked it up.  It's not about if you're cool or not either, it's about if ANYTHING happens, your fault or not: if you're intoxicated you're fucked.

Anonymous #10

#8855564 - 08/31/08 12:09 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
So I'm not one to hedge the truth--I've driven drunk many times.  I always follow the speed limit, stop at red lights and stop signs, and make sure to obey every damn traffic rule including checking the crosswalks for pedestrians.  The alcohol is not a problem for safety.

So what is up with all these drunk drivers going 90 down a road, blowing red light, and smashing into people?  Are they just naturally terrible drivers?  Or do they just not care about any potential destruction that might occur?

Personally, I think it's all a giant conspiracy that's been hyped up by social hysteria and MADD.  Drunk driving can be no more harmful than driving after being sleep-deprived and falling asleep at the wheel (which happens MORE often than drunk driving), but it's when you combine naturally shitty drivers with the drink that one rotten apple will spoil the entire barrel.

I agree with your point, alcohol has been given way too much weight as a cause for accidents.  They always say "alcohol was a factor", but they have no way of knowing if it was the alcohol impairment or something else (inattention, distraction, weather etc.) that caused the accident.

The thing is, most drivers are just not careful enough, and the drink will only make them worse.

But it is never responsible to drive drunk.  Even if you are not really drunk and you are driving perfectly, someone else could cause an accident and you will be up the creek.

Anonymous #6

Re: So are drunk drivers who get in accidents really just drunk, shitty drivers? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8855576 - 08/31/08 12:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I drink a lot but I'll never drive drunk. It just seems retarded. Being on the road terrifies me in the first place, I don't want to go out there knowing I'm mentally and physically impaired.

Being that I can't walk a straight line, speak coherently, or keep my voice down when I'm drunk, I have a hard time seeing myself driving safely in that condition.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous