Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippingBillies
SpaceCruiser
Loc: Pangea
The Size Factor, Not mine I'm huge! Haha...
    #884455 - 09/15/02 09:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys, Longtime no post. I recently had a flush produce some small cubies. I increased humidity, not according to my electronics, for they only measure humidity into the 90's, but by repeated misting despite electronic readings. I also injected some H2O around the edges of my casing. A day later my cubies doubled in size. I"m wondering if this moisture lack was the root of my problem. Perhaps the humidity and mycelium network were hurting for H2O. As for the specs of my casing. I use a coco coir casing both top and bottom and my substrate packed in the casing consists of PF cakes. Just curious. Blabber and rambling answers welcome. Hasta.

--------------------
"It's so obvious it's hard to understand."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: The Size Factor, Not mine I'm huge! Haha... [Re: TrippingBillies]
    #884979 - 09/16/02 05:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

blabber blabber blabber...  :wink:

I have done the same thing, in a sense.  I took my disposable aluminum bread pans that I am casing in, and a sterile syringe and punched holes in the bottom, then filled about 1/2 inch of water in a second one and placed the casing pan inside.  My hope is that the moisture gets up through the bottom and to them without soaking the top by misting.  this was just yesterday, so I have not seen the results of my experiment, but I will let anyone know how it goes, if they are interested.

good luck to you

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag