Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: B(O)uddha]
    #916976 - 09/29/02 04:35 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

"#1 - Yes I smoke mad amounts of weed, but I also just got my computer science degree, while still blazed out of my mind."

Congratulations, I'm sure you're well on your way to becoming a useless desk jockey, always looking around your shoulder, waiting for that next layoff. I wish you the best. Most of the people that come in and out of my workplace happen to either have CompSci degrees, or are on their way to get them. Most of them couldn't last in tech support for more than a couple of weeks.

"#3 - If you are so laden with mysterious information, why not lay some of it on us, oh master conspiracy theorist! (or is the info to 'dangerous' for our mere mortal ears?)"

I already did, in three seperate posts no less. I guess my statement about simplifying things so that you can better understand them was more accurate than I initially thought.

"#5 - "...Thankfully, that godawful chapter of life is well over." oh no, poor boy? were the nice looking people mean to you? maybe you can blame your fucked up adolescence for something later on down the road?"

You're quite the comedic genius, aren't you? Cause that line is fucking brilliant. You probably don't know much about the American public school system, but something tells me you would've fit right in. They dumb it down for people like you.

#6 - As great as your "information" on the shroomery server is, why don't you tell me what my box looks like?

Okay...if it's hosted at the same place as the shroomery is, which wouldn't make much sense being that you live in Calgary and all, I can tell you exactly what it looks like. I'm assuming you still don't understand what I have been trying to point out, but if you don't get the fucking point by now, you're a lost cause.

"I don't think that you are a goddamn retard, I just think you maybe should talk to someone and try to get over some of your paranoia/anger issues."

I will not seek help for my intolerance towards stupidity. I don't think anyone expects me to. And as for paranoia, there is no such thing. As Hunter Thompson once wrote.

"#7 - You titled your post int the main index of the security forum (most likely a place that would be monitored?) "Speaking of the DEA". What can I say? fucking beautiful man, I'm really not sure anyone could put it any more bluntly. You truly are the master of remaining low-profile!"

I've taken my own precautions, none of which you'd probably be able to understand or use. Therefore I needn't go into them. But if you look at my original post, it is very ambiguous. It wasn't until you, and your ineptitude, came along that I had to explain things further. Thanks, asshole.

"#8 - I fucking love the movie "Half Baked", it rules. so do most if not all Cheech & Chong movies. I'm sure I'm not alone in this opinion."

I never said anything about the quality of the movies themselves. Just that they helped to establish and perpetuate the stereotype of a pothead, which only hurts our struggle to make it a legitimate, legal practice. I'm sure I'm not alone in this opinion.

"#8a - I also like lots of really twisted/deep/abstract movies (Pi, Cube, Memento, Mulholland Dr. etc.) as well, but I also have a sense of humor."

Certainly, these are all good movies, I can agree with you on that. I'm a screenwriter, so I am also a frequent moviegoer by default.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: Peace_Patrol]
    #917000 - 09/29/02 04:51 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

"Perhaps the same thing is happening here at the shroomery. The DEA (or whoever) has not made there prescence felt at all...this has got to be one of the oldest fucking tricks in the book...just give us a false sense of security until WHAM as you have said, one day we will type in www.shroomery.org in our browsers and will get a 404...I don't know anything about government procedures or any of that bullshit but I would not be surprised one bit if they did that, they must be able to sieze shit like this."

Though I don't know much about the situation concerning this server, just enough to give a word of caution, I think you're exactly right. That is probably what will happen, if anything happens.

"Anyway, you have given your little warning, and we will do with it what we will...thats about all you can do..."

And thats all I intended to do. I didn't come here to insult or offend anyone, nor was I looking for a flamewar. Perhaps my words were a bit brash, and reactionary...I'll admit to that. Like you said, the narcs are probably just gathering info from this site, not planning a series of raids on the admin's houses or anything. They are a very powerful agency, but they simply don't have the manpower to monitor every drug related site out there. Nor could they ever process that much information. But I do honestly believe they are watching this one, and people should just be a little bit more careful in what they say in public forums like these.

"Oh one last thing, you said "I was dry for at least three days, which is a new record for me." this really didn't strengthen your argument for moderation in a later post"

You would be right, except for two things.

A.> I smoke the stuff that comes across the border mostly. I don't know if you've ever had any, but it isn't the most potent cannabis on the block. To people who are used to better, it's not even worth smoking. After a week long trip to Amsterdam, I wouldn't even touch the shit. I eventually had to change my mind.

B.> A bowl everyday to unwind after a hard day of work remains within the boundaries of moderation, in my humble opinion. "All day, everday" as Buddha said, clearly does not.

OfflineB(O)uddha
I'm supposed togive a fuck?

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: corporateslave]
    #917018 - 09/29/02 05:06 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

Man, I'm sorry. I really have to let you in on something:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum6&Number=916272&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

What can I say? its sooooo much fun watching other people lose it! I just cant help but push any buttons presented to me.

No hard feelings? Hey at least we agree on movies!  :grin:

(yes, I am a bastard)

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
    #917027 - 09/29/02 05:11 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

What's with the link to the seperate post you made in the Off-Topic forum?  I don't understand what you're trying to demonstrate with that...

I'm sorry for all the petty remarks and asshole comments that I made.  It always seems funny and appropriate at the time, but when I go back over it later, it makes me feel like an ass.  Which I probably should... :grin:

Anyway, I withdraw everything I said about you.   

Oh, and I also withdraw the statement about a CompSci degree being useless.  Though you have to admit there are a fair amount of people who manage to obtain those degrees, but much like MCSEs, it turns out that they really can't do anything.

I admire programmers, it is something I've always thought about getting into, but I absolutely loathe algebra.  Writing is what I truly love to do, and I've always had a passion for history, especially that of the medieval era.  I think I was born in the wrong century, despite the fact that I don't think I could live without german industrial music, which obviously didn't exist back then.

Edited by corporateslave (09/29/02 06:02 PM)

Offlinecorporateslave
Stranger
    #917137 - 09/29/02 05:59 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Peace Patrol, I noticed you're from New Zealand and thought this story might interest you:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2063483a10,00.html

Just don't sell to any girls in school uniforms and you should be okay. :grin:

BTW, I found this story off of www.dailyrotten.com

OfflineB(O)uddha

#917139 - 09/29/02 06:00 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I once heard it put like this : "Arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded." hehe that always cracked me up!

No shit man, at least 1/2 of the people I graduated with, couldn't even make a network diagram, let alone implement either the harware or software side of it. oh well, its all good. I work for the father of one of my good friends, so I get all kinds of kick ass benefits!  :grin:

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
    #919155 - 09/30/02 11:35 AM (19 years, 2 days ago)

you mean.................... this?

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

OfflineMarkZero
Chicken potchicken potchicken potpiiiee
Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: Abudiwa]
    #919606 - 09/30/02 04:23 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

..this is better than reruns of Dynasty.

OfflineB(O)uddha

Re: Speaking of the DEA [Re: Abudiwa]
    #919687 - 09/30/02 04:58 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

That is the one. indeed.

--------------------
-Buddha

OnlineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #973184 - 10/18/02 09:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

Could you guys use the "quote" thing when quoting each other so I can keep up?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Wendell Austin and The Country Swings- LSD

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #1305078 - 02/13/03 10:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's so nice when someone who's coming across as a bastard just turns out to be in the heat of his/her point, having a pissy day or something, and later at least admits "Yeah, I was being a bastard."  And it doesn't even have to concede your points in doing so.

Sincerely, it gives me hope for humanity.

Thanks for the mini-flamefest to read, fellas!

:grin: 

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

OfflineUber
Wash ufungi,drive me tofruitenzi

Loc: DRC
    #1315428 - 02/17/03 09:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech , or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

And that, my friend, is precisely why this site will never be shut down by LEO. Not unless they revoke the 1st amendment, which I somehow don't see happening anytime in the near future.

--------------------
"The old adage that ignorance of the law is no excuse becomes a ludicrous
statement when the laws themselves are rooted in ignorance"

- Adam Gottlieb

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals