Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUbi
Stranger
 User Gallery

Salvia + Shrooms * 1
    #8837239 - 08/27/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So I have 2 grams of cyanescens and 120X salvia extract. This would be my first time with cyanescens and am excited and nervous at the same time as I hear they are pretty intense. This will be my second time with salvia, it's been a year or so and the first time was a major disappointment, I had 10x.

Every once and a while I like to go all out and was wondering how this combo might go. Anyone have any experiences with mixing these two? What did you think?

Anyways this wouldn't be for a while, I'm still not ready for another mushroom trip so I'm just tossing ideas around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: Ubi]
    #8837297 - 08/27/08 05:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This is one of my favorite drug combos... it's incredibly intense if you breakthrough (I always have with this combo, and I do believe the ego-receding effects of shrooms makes it easier to "let go" into Salvia space). It's way more visual than either drug alone, far crazier than the most intense shroom trip, and far more cohesive than Salvia ever is alone. You're almost guaranteed to have a DMT-esque out-of-body experience, encounter entities, and so on. I believe that this is how breakthrough-level Salvia would feel without the confusion-induced anxiety that virtually everyone feels. It's so visually lush, interdimensional, and spiritually important.

For me at least, this has always been an extremely rewarding entheogenic experience. I haven't read much about other people's experiences with this combo, but I'd recommend it to every spiritually-oriented psychonaut in light of how it's affected me.

:thumbup:

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Offlinerupertbeaner
Chris Hansen with Dateline MSNBC
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: Ubi]
    #8837481 - 08/27/08 06:15 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

120x extract seems like a ridiculous potent amount to me.

a headshop owner told me salvia was made illegal in some states because there was a brand called purple sticky salvia from Las Vegas that was selling irresponsibly high extracts to people of any age.

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: rupertbeaner]
    #8837579 - 08/27/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Since it is your first time with cyans I would recommend doing them by themselves for the first time to see what they feel like. I took 6 grams of em a little over a week ago and they kicked my ass lol

--------------------

OfflineUbi
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: Beege]
    #8838354 - 08/27/08 08:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the replies,

astronaut, I actually posted this because I saw something you wrote in another thread. Have you written up any trip reports for your experiences with this combo. I'd be interested to read them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag