Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAstroCat505
RogueScientist
Male User Gallery

Quantity vs. Quality
    #8834998 - 08/27/08 11:16 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So if casing A has a pin set that eventually yields a total of 20 mature mushrooms and casing B that is the same size and strain has a pin set that eventually yields 40 mature mushrooms could I expect that the larger yield of 40 will only be half as potent as the smaller yield of 20?

I ask this based on an idea that stems from the same theory that smaller mushrooms like pins and aborts are somewhat more potent than larger mushrooms and those that are allowed to grow to unnormal sizes.

Also is my theory that if casings A and B both have the same potential and amount of stored nutrients, but casing B has to divide those resources among the 40 mushrooms while casing A only has to ration the resources between the 20 shrooms henceforth yielding stronger, more potent, well nourished product.

I would appreciate any feedback and ideas on this question.

Thanks comrades...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegrod31
Stranger
Male

Loc: New York
Re: Quantity vs. Quality [Re: AstroCat505]
    #8835039 - 08/27/08 11:32 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

good theory but i don't believe it works likes that, there is enopugp nourishment for 100s of boomer's with full potention to come up. the 40 and the 20 in A and B will all be just as potent as each other, maybe with slight genetic differences between every single mushroom not casings.

--------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the
fucker can go!  And when it comes
to that fantastic note where the
rabbit bites its own head off, I
want you to  THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten
seconds and they'd make me explain
VVVVV Free Myco Thread

OfflineAstroCat505
RogueScientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Quantity vs. Quality [Re: grod31]
    #8835139 - 08/27/08 12:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh, touche grod31, I pretty much was a believer of that but of course the little angel on one shoulder told me that they were all goin to be pretty much the same potency where the devil on the other shoulder was flaming me and encouraging me to second guess myself and have doubts.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation