Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

I guess it's done
    #8833969 - 08/27/08 03:51 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I know you guys are tired of fuckin posts like this, but I'm depressed as shit and have no one to really talk to but the Shroomery at the moment.

After me and my ex "broke up" we were basically still seeing eachother for the past year and a half... hanging out, having fantastic sex, being close, enjoying the hell out of eachother's company.

This went on for the past year and a half and well, I guess she finally found someone. I didn't think I'd care so much, but when I found out she fucked this new guy, it fucking hurt.

I was naive to think it wouldn't happen someday... us finally moving on, but it has. We were together for 3 1/2 years, and things are very hard right now, I'm really depressed.

She insisted that we still remain friends, but I just can't. After knowing someone that well and now there's another guy... I just can't. It would hurt everytime I saw her. She even offered to drop everything if I would get back in a relationship with her, but I know the reason I broke it off in the first place was a good one. She doesn't have her shit together and I do. We were like the same person and completely different people at times.

Sex wasn't the only thing that kept us together when we were broken up, but it was a huge part of it. Great sex... for the past 4 years, usually once a week or more, now nothing. I'm probably going to go crazy.

Time to move on, but for now, shit's rough

Thanks for reading my babbling

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: I guess it's done [Re: Zodiak]
    #8834013 - 08/27/08 04:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

sorry to hear that man
ide suggest you move on
dont forget her though (not like u will)
she will be there again one day
and maybe things will be better by then

i dont suggest staying friends with her though
as mature as it would be,
it would take a lot out of you

you would be better off if you two had your space until things settled down.
which may be as long as shes with someone else.

theres always the future :sun:
keep your chin up
no matter who you find or who you love, your alone when your born and you will die alone
strength within is hard to hold
but its your only light in a cave that is now

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#8834014 - 08/27/08 04:06 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

you said it yourself dude, you broke it off right? how did she not have her shit together that was worth sacrificing a four year relationship i wonder?

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I guess it's done [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8834053 - 08/27/08 04:20 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

CptnGarden:
Wow, probably the best thing I could hear right now. That meant a ton, seriously. Thank you. A lot of what you said is what I've been thinking

blkjkrabbit:
I could go into it all, but it would take a long time. She can't hold down a job, never really cared about getting into college, her family life is soooo fucked up... doesn't have a car and her mom leeches what little money she has and has an asshole illegal mexican husband, her dad's a recovering coke/alcohol addict who still has his moments where he takes off with the family's money to get fucked up.

I understand some of this is not her fault but it affected a lot. I'm basically the opposite of that and I felt I was pulling up an anchor the entire time we were together. She would promise change, but it never came.

I did, however, help her through bulimia, which was bad at one point... I'm glad I was there.

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#8834074 - 08/27/08 04:27 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zodiak said:
CptnGarden:
Wow, probably the best thing I could hear right now. That meant a ton, seriously. Thank you. A lot of what you said is what I've been thinking

blkjkrabbit:
I could go into it all, but it would take a long time. She can't hold down a job, never really cared about getting into college, her family life is soooo fucked up... doesn't have a car and her mom leeches what little money she has and has an asshole illegal mexican husband, her dad's a recovering coke/alcohol addict who still has his moments where he takes off with the family's money to get fucked up.

I understand some of this is not her fault but it affected a lot. I'm basically the opposite of that and I felt I was pulling up an anchor the entire time we were together. She would promise change, but it never came.

I did, however, help her through bulimia, which was bad at one point... I'm glad I was there.

that is a pretty twisted list of shit to deal with. sorry to hear that man. in some ways though it sounds like her family may have played a pretty strong role in shaping her for better or worse - ultimately she's the final arbiter but still. i'm very sorry to hear that though dude, i'm just falling in love [only with her for 3 months now] and am afraid of a day that it will end [though it must, necessarily] :sad:

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I guess it's done [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8834089 - 08/27/08 04:30 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Naw dude, doesn't necessarily have to... love is a crazy thing, you never know where it will take you.

I will say though, enjoy the hell out of this new relationship, the best times I've ever had is those "beginnings". Everything is so fresh and new!

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#8834102 - 08/27/08 04:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zodiak said:
Naw dude, doesn't necessarily have to... love is a crazy thing, you never know where it will take you.

I will say though, enjoy the hell out of this new relationship, the best times I've ever had is those "beginnings". Everything is so fresh and new!

I was referrin to love bein lost in death but as long as your alive I liken it to a candle. It makes flicker and fade but someday you can make it shine again. But yeah I'm definitely trying to enjoy it man - she's just busy as fuck [she's only 17 for chrissake] and I barely get to see her anymore..:sad: However, she's my first and I'm the first guy to get her to orgasm so :rockman:
But yeah I have a hunch that this will be some of the best parts of the relationship :thumbup: :heart:

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8834107 - 08/27/08 04:37 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think the center of this anger/jealousy is that she lowered her standards. Sure it would still hurt if she found someone worthwhile, but maybe not as much?

This guy seems like a huge asshole, and some of this is coming from her, not just me having to hate him just cuz.

The fact that she also had sex with this dude in less than a month irks me to. We were together for like 4-5 months before that shit went down... just disturbs me to see her throwing something like that away so easily. Who knows, maybe its just to piss me off.

I'm gonna get back to my Pabst and gaming, its gonna be a long night...

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#8834130 - 08/27/08 04:44 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

yeah feel free to drink it away
but face it sooner or later
maybe some magic :mushroom2: to help you through it

gonna be a rough one
she doesnt sound right for you, and those are usually the ones that hurt the most
strangely enough.

video games rule in times like these.

hope you have some close friends to help you through this too

i know if shit went down between me and my lady (also coming on 4 years)
i dont know if ide have anyone to talk to about it
its great to have a close friend :thumbup:

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I guess it's done [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8834152 - 08/27/08 04:51 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, gotta couple hits of great blotter on hand. Maybe I'll utilize it in the near future, but definitely not too soon.

Unfortunately, she was my closest friend. I have a group of guys I've known for years, one as far as kindergarten, but it's completely different with them. We shoot the shit and do guy stuff, it's fantastic to get my mind off things, but that's about it. Guy friends are kinda like that though, I can't complain, they're great.

It's like maybe in a different life, different time, we'd be perfect for eachother. I swear to god I've never been closer to anyone in my life. I'll be fine, just gotta wade through this mess until I figure it all out.

I love the Shroomery, you guys are awesome

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#8834164 - 08/27/08 04:57 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zodiak said:
Yeah, gotta couple hits of great blotter on hand. Maybe I'll utilize it in the near future, but definitely not too soon.

Unfortunately, she was my closest friend. I have a group of guys I've known for years, one as far as kindergarten, but it's completely different with them. We shoot the shit and do guy stuff, it's fantastic to get my mind off things, but that's about it. Guy friends are kinda like that though, I can't complain, they're great.

It's like maybe in a different life, different time, we'd be perfect for eachother. I swear to god I've never been closer to anyone in my life. I'll be fine, just gotta wade through this mess until I figure it all out.

I love the Shroomery, you guys are awesome

you said it right there dude i was about to say she probably was your closest friend as well. that's about where i'm at - guy friends are an excellent distraction but not people to confide in with your personal problems.

as for the last bit - yeah. the shroomery is badass - i frequent it more than any website by far :thumbup:

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
    #8834563 - 08/27/08 09:18 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah man that's tough to deal with, always.

Don't try to be friends, at least not for a while.  Be easy on yourself, don't think too much.  You probably won't feel better for a while; time just has to pass.  I don't think there's any way to force this recovery phase.

:heart:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #8834843 - 08/27/08 10:38 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zodiak said:
She insisted that we still remain friends, but I just can't. After knowing someone that well and now there's another guy... I just can't. It would hurt everytime I saw her.

i love/hate it when girls are this naive

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#8835262 - 08/27/08 12:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Are you the guy in Anonymous who's in love with a stripper?

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I guess it's done [Re: DragonChaser]
    #8835415 - 08/27/08 01:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
Are you the guy in Anonymous who's in love with a stripper?

Nope, don't think I'd ever go that route

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Community >> The Pub