Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoja42
Stoney Baby
Female User Gallery

Loc: Kennesaw, Ga
Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #8870804 - 09/03/08 10:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by Alan Rockefeller (09/11/08 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedoja42
Stoney Baby
Female User Gallery

Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: lazyblackid19]
    #8909365 - 09/10/08 09:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I hope north Georgia gets some rain from the other hurricanes heading this way! It was supposed to rain these past two days, but sadly its still as dry as Oprah's va-jay-jay around here!

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: doja42]
    #8909448 - 09/10/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ike hit alabama right?

--------------------

Offlinedoja42
Stoney Baby
Female User Gallery

Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: Beege]
    #8909705 - 09/10/08 10:33 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have no idea, I dont watch the news. Everyday it seems like there are at least 3 or 4 hurricanes headed this way. I just know when it rains, its time to go huntin'

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: implee]
    #8910239 - 09/10/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Beautiful pics everyone, thanks for sharing :stoned:

Implee, isn't that like your second cope find? I'd be interested in hearing how you think they compare to cubes.

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #8910525 - 09/11/08 12:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ive found them a few times since then too :laugh:

OfflineFujiFlame
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #8911330 - 09/11/08 08:30 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LouiseLouise said:
I'd be interested in hearing how you think they compare to cubes.

Not Implee, of course, but I have taken both.  To me, Copes have more of an electrically energetic feel, with an emphasis on colors/visuals and body euphoria, whereas cubes feel like a lighter load and have more of the mellow, meditative vibes.  Copes to me feels like shroom tea made with cubes.  I've always wanted to hear a report from someone who used the Lemon tek on some copes o_O

But, at the same time, 90% of the experience is identical.  It's not like they're different drugs; they put you in the same basic head-space.

Also, totally welcome for the pics. :thumbup:

OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: FujiFlame]
    #8911648 - 09/11/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

MAN !!!! I'm freaking jealous ! I'm ALWAYS looking... even when the conditions aren't Just right, but here lately, it rained off and on for like 2 days,... and have been looking for 3-4 days after... Nothing but a few Coprinopsis variegata, and poisonous specimens. No Psychoactive !!!!!!!!!!!! I've driven to distant places in the area (North Texas) [Ft. Worth area] STILL NOTHING ! Walking around for 4-5 hrs, for roughly 5 miles a day, with your head wrapped in spider webs, and mosquito bites all over... Sneaking around like some kind of trespassing ninja, while it drizzles rain on you... only to find nothing for weeks, makes me bitter as hell :rofl: the cows, rain, conditions are right, <Looks up as if to a higher being> WTF !!! <Shakes fist in the air>

:mad:

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

OfflineWiseguy
Newfoundlander.
Male

Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #8913165 - 09/11/08 03:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Nice pics all around, but especially Fuji. Most pics of cubes I see are rotten and bug-eaten.

Offline402Camaro
Sr. Readsalot

Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: Wiseguy]
    #8924181 - 09/13/08 03:47 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've been meaning to go hunting for the past two weeks. I finally got around to it last night and I was shocked. There were cubes everywhere! Sadly it looked like I was a little to late. Most of the big ones were starting to rot. There were a lot of new little pins popping up though and it is pouring down rain right now so there should be a bunch more here in a few days.

Even though the majority of them were either starting to rot or just popping up, I still brought home 65 good ones. Before this trip the most I've ever found in one hunt was 7.

--------------------
All I ever wanted was to be free and I hold faith that in the end my dream will come true. Untill then here I wait... In America.

OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Re: hurricane fay finds thread [Re: 402Camaro]
    #8924758 - 09/13/08 05:39 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Any one in TX say exactly what town they find them in? I live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area, and I swear they are non-existent. Bout rdy to drive a few hrs to some where that actually has reports of them, and make a day of it... Could be a pot of gold waiting for me...

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale