Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheAxis
Run like a cantalope
Male

Loc: New Jersey
first time with shrooms
    #8803119 - 08/20/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So i got some shrooms about a week ago after looking for about 3 years lol. I decided that i would take about 2.5 grams by myself at night. I was not really worried and was really looking forward to this. My previous experience with psychedelics is 2 times with LSD and 2 times with MG seeds.

I ate them with a glass of orange juice at 11:05 and was surprised that they didnt taste half bad, just a little hard to swallow. After eating them i went and took a nice hot shower and then went on the computer. Its about 11:20 now. I listened to some tunes and chatted with some friends till about 11:30 when i turned around and looked at the carpet which to my joy was filled with swirling flower patterns.

I think, awesome the trip is starting, and proceed to look at the chair next to my computer in which i see a lion tearing someones head off lol. I didnt get scared or anything, i just thought, wow thats fucking sick. At about 11:40 i went up to my room and turned out all the lights and put in the planet earth DVD onto the Jungles episode. It was interesting, but i had next to no attention span and couldnt concentrate on it. so i just looked around the room which was sort of tilted.

I then got the urge to be naked and took off all my clothes and then played some naked guitar. But i also couldnt do that for more than like 3 minutes so i went back to watching planet earth and got my notebook and pen to write any thoughts down. i was extremely intrigued by the mating rituals of the birds and about how everything relies on reproduction. so i wrote some things down and realized how awesome writing is.

So i just scribbled on the paper laughing when my scribbles would pop off the paper. This led to an interesting thought about languages and writing in general and how it is an art form. i soon got sick of drawing and listened to some shpongle, but to my dissappointment i couldnt even listen to full songs. I finally found my sweet spot with Star Shpongled Banner and danced like a mad tribal man around my room. I then put on White Rabbit and lied down on my floor in the pile of clothes (i was getting ready to pack to go away).

I was loving the feel of all the clothes and decided to put them on, but not where they belonged. i put a bathingsuit on my head and shorts on my arms and thought of myself as the big clothes monster. White rabbit was really intense so i just laid back and closed my eyes to some nice octopus like images. By this time it was about 1am. i realized how more chaotic and disorganized the visuals of shrooms are compared to acid. I also realized how its like all the barriers and standards of modern day society were broken down and i was left with a tribal feel.

When White Rabbit ended i thought of what i would say if my dad walked into my room at that moment. Lying completely naked covered in clothes and a bathingsuit on my head, so i tried to take the clothes off but they got tangled in my ipod headphones and i spent the next 10 minutes or so on a mission to disentangle my ipod. I finally accomplished my mission and put in starwars battlefront, but soon turned it off. then i watched some of Family Matters even tho i never watch the show. I thought it was hilarious and laughed whenever erkel talked.

It was about 2:45 now and i felt the trip winding down so i just chilled and wrote some stuff down in my notebook. i was completely down by about 4, but still couldnt sleep till about 6. Overall, i loved the trip and really had some great insights that i didnt really get with acid. I also loved the more chaotic and disorganized feel of the shrooms, and i cant wait to try them again, but probably with a full eight the next time.

--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority
                                    Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelibertyshroom
Turn up the silence

Loc: Inside of Emptyness
Re: first time with shrooms [Re: TheAxis]
    #8804471 - 08/21/08 08:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Wow sounds like an intense and powerful experience.

--------------------

"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

OfflineTherapeuticWind
Stranger
Re: first time with shrooms [Re: libertyshroom]
    #8810603 - 08/22/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Nakedness seems to be a theme with tripping alone. It just kind of seems right. Also accidental accomplishment. On my first trip I would think to myself "I need to do (insert menial task here)" and by some roundabout method of forgetting and doing something else I would wind up accomplishing the task that I had originally sought out to do.

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: first time with shrooms [Re: TherapeuticWind]
    #8811757 - 08/22/08 03:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nice mate, shrooms are more than mushrooms, its experience to take it for not all, only the choosen their lifes to it :grin:

Offlinedustllama
w00tles!
Male User Gallery

Re: first time with shrooms [Re: TherapeuticWind]
    #8823293 - 08/25/08 03:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TherapeuticWind said:
Nakedness seems to be a theme with tripping alone. It just kind of seems right.

One time I happened to be tripping with my girlfriend as we were house-sitting for a friend overnight. I had taken more than her, so she tired and went to bed before I was able to sleep. She woke up in the morning and found me sleeping naked on the couch in front of the big picture window of the house with a book open on my chest.

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: first time with shrooms [Re: dustllama]
    #8823912 - 08/25/08 09:51 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dustllama said:
Quote:

TherapeuticWind said:
Nakedness seems to be a theme with tripping alone. It just kind of seems right.

One time I happened to be tripping with my girlfriend as we were house-sitting for a friend overnight. I had taken more than her, so she tired and went to bed before I was able to sleep. She woke up in the morning and found me sleeping naked on the couch in front of the big picture window of the house with a book open on my chest.

lol got a good trip :laugh: how about wet sleep? :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag