Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTeratism
Stranger
Male
Is it possible to have lab fees paid by the state in a murder case?
    #8823314 - 08/25/08 05:49 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, my Mimi was raped and murdered a few years ago. They have the DNA of the mother fucker that did it and I'm almost positive that my family's had to pay for every single DNA test that has been sent to the lab, at least most of it.

Well, my uncle, my dad, and some of their friends have talked to a nearby neighbor of my uncle (my Mimi lived with my uncle) who is insane and has said  and done things that really make it seem like he's the person that did it. For example, when my dad first met the guy a few years after the murder, he invited him down to the nearby woods where they had a trap set for wild hogs(my dad and uncle love to hunt). Well, there was a female pig and it's kids in the trap. The guy volunteered to go in there and he told my dad and uncle his technique with dealing with animals.

"Be nice to it for 3 minutes and beat the hell outta it for 3 seconds."

Well, the guy gets in the pin with a mother pig and it bites him. He brutally killed the pig by beating it to death. Kicked it and broke it's jaw then just all around beat the fuck out of it.

Well, my uncle's recently got a few cigarette butts from the guy's porch to send off for testing, but no one can pay the $4,000 bill to send it to the lab. My uncle's barely able to pay his mortgage, no one else has that much money just laying around. If I had the money I'd pay in a heartbeat, even if it did turn out it wasn't a match, it'd be worth it.

Is there any way we could get the state of Texas to pay? I'm tired of having to pay taxes and shit if they aren't even going to help with serious crime. I'd rather die in a car accident because someone was speeding than have a bunch of grandma-rapists/killers on the loose.

Thanks for anyone that helps me out. If this belongs in the money section, don't be a dick about it, just say so nicely.

--------------------
"Infesting  swarms devour, hollowing almost seems to animate, colonizing the decomposed remains, orgies within the dead."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEsophagus
Mr. Poops
Male

Re: Is it possible to have lab fees paid by the state in a murder case? [Re: Teratism]
    #8824991 - 08/25/08 03:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

http://dnareferencelab.com/overview.html

It would cost $595 dollars there. I just called from a different state and that's how much they said it would cost.

--------------------
"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008

OfflineTeratism
Stranger
Male
Re: Is it possible to have lab fees paid by the state in a murder case? [Re: Esophagus]
    #8826507 - 08/25/08 08:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Esophagus said:
http://dnareferencelab.com/overview.html

It would cost $595 dollars there. I just called from a different state and that's how much they said it would cost.

I will check it out, thank you very much.

--------------------
"Infesting  swarms devour, hollowing almost seems to animate, colonizing the decomposed remains, orgies within the dead."

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: Is it possible to have lab fees paid by the state in a murder case? [Re: Teratism]
    #8829215 - 08/26/08 06:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol, god forbid you be a victim of a crime and they treat you like one.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Is it possible to have lab fees paid by the state in a murder case? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8830530 - 08/26/08 02:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

> lol, god forbid you be a victim of a crime and they treat you like one.

Dude!  If they spent all their time going after violent criminals, who would be left to fight the war on drug users?  Come on, use some common sense.  Violent criminals are nothing compared the dangers of a pothead with the munchies!  Why do you think we have a war on drug users rather than a war on violent criminals. Duh!  :rolleyes:  (sarcasm for the impaired)

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: Is it possible to have lab fees paid by the state in a murder case? [Re: Seuss]
    #8834861 - 08/27/08 10:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

our justice system in this country prides itself on being something that it is not.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #8835355 - 08/27/08 01:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Just a thought... you might find somebody at a local college that is willing to do it for free, given the circumstances.  It wouldn't hold up in court (most likely), but if you got a match, it would be enough to get the police interested in the person in question.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Security and Safety