Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!)
    #882216 - 09/13/02 01:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I hate seeing all these threads locked for lame reasons. I think the mods need to be a little more judicious on this issue.

A kitty kat is colonizing some blue's poo now. It's over 1/2 colonized and looking good. I'll check with her for more details, but I think it was a 5# sack. She used a quart of spawn on it, probably wheat. Roughly 5 days into colonization now. I'll get strain info and other details from her tonight and see if she'll author a log on it.

I would like to request that if trouble does start here that the mod find other ways of deeling with it other than locking my thread. I've only had less than 5 threads locked in my life, and after nearly 2000 posts I don't think that's very bad at all. I actually have taken offense to it 4/5 times that it's happened.

Full details of blues poo coming as soon as I'm updated further.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: mycofile]
    #882259 - 09/13/02 01:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I would love to see a balanced (read neutral) review of Blue's Poo. I think you're well equipped to provide an accurate synopsis that is not colored by vendor loyalties.

Concerning locking of threads, the thread that I believe you are referring to was locked because it violated the forum guidlines. This guidline in particular:
    1. No flaming(talking trash about one another)
I look forward to seeing your results as your project progresses.

Peace

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #882391 - 09/13/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I would love to see a balanced (read neutral) review of Blue's Poo.

You already have.

In reply to:

not colored by vendor loyalties.

It wasn't... TLG doesn't sell poo. I'd be just as loyal to Max if his poo worked.

I resent being accused of bias just because a couple of vendors decided to use my thread to air their dirty laundry.

Mickey, had you replied to my PM's, I wouldn't have to get involved in this thread, but since you have personal problems, and a hair thread-locking trigger, and a hair across your ass about me, I have no choice.

Mycofile, good luck with kitty's experiment, hope you fare better than I did.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: TM]
    #882627 - 09/13/02 05:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

but since you have personal problems

Your attempts at insulting me have fallen flat I would say. This forum is not here for the discussion of your personal gripes. There is a reason why it's called Mushroom Cultivation.

In reply to:

Mickey, had you replied to my PM's

I already asked you not to send me any PMs. I am not interested. I will not respond. Understood?

In reply to:

and a hair thread-locking trigger

There has been far too much vendor-based fighting and outright flaming lately. If a thread starts to get ugly, it will get locked. There is no reason people should be fighting in this forum, and it will not be tolerated.

In reply to:

and a hair across your ass about me

I wish I had a dollar for every curse word and rude statement you sent to me via PM, and you wonder why I have little respect for you.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #882649 - 09/13/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I already asked you not to send me any PMs. I am not interested. I will not respond. Understood?

I was obviously trying to be nice and bury the hatchet. You have a nerve calling yourself a fair and just moderator.

In reply to:

no reason people should be fighting in this forum, and it will not be tolerated.

Then why are you trying to start a fight now? May as well lock this puppy, unless you want to reconsider and wipe our slate clean. PUBLICLY, I'M SORRY FOR THE PAST, AS LONG AS YOU ARE TOO.

The ball's in your court now mick.

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
    #882659 - 09/13/02 05:19 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I was obviously trying to be nice and bury the hatchet. You have a nerve calling yourself a fair and just moderator.

No, you showed me everything I needed to see. I have nothing more to say.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #882671 - 09/13/02 05:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

well now, he seems to be trying to start over here, i think you two should give itr a whirl......kiss and make up :grin: :blush: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #882684 - 09/13/02 05:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm.. A moderator who will not even consider accepting a bolded capitalized public appology. It's no wonder you are the least respected and lowest rated moderator on this entire board. If you continue with your current M.O. and attitudes, you won't last long. In one month you've gained more enemies than friends, which locking that poll I put up proves outright.

Consider my apology retracted.

Boo to mod's is right! This one anyway.

--------------------

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#882687 - 09/13/02 05:33 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with mycofile there has been some very heavy handed moderation going on in this forum of late. Over the past couple years I have seen some mod choices that I didnt understand but in each case the mod stepped up and acted in the position with a new sense of maturity and poise, unfortunately this is certaily the exception to that. Seems had to concieve that a representative of the 'community' should tell an individual not to PM them over issues they have. I dont think you have what it takes to moderate a forum 'mickey'.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

#882698 - 09/13/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I always thought you were cool Mickey :grin:
Only person I know who can answer the barage of dumb newbie questions without getting irritable...

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #882702 - 09/13/02 05:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

His PMs to me consisted of nothing but cursing. Essentially, he was angry because he wasn't allowed to have final say to MycoTek in one thread, and his brother in law wasn't allowed to reply in another thread. Both of those threads were locked due to fighting between CaptainMax and Boxtop. In the past, there were serious wars in the Vendor forum, and now all posts must be approved before they are accepted. We don't want to see the vendor fighting moving into here. It's an unfortunate reality, and I hope that the vendor fighting has ended.

Also, if you don't think I have what it takes, fine, but you should know the entire story before you point fingers.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: Servator]
    #882706 - 09/13/02 05:42 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ya, i never had any problems with this guy, always forthcomming with the knowledge and usually leaves his attitude at home....puts up with a lot of unessary crap, which i think is now getting to him and has something to do with his new lay the law down type style of moderating......in his shoes, i might do the same, who knows

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: wrestler_az]
    #882710 - 09/13/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#882717 - 09/13/02 05:52 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

There is not backstory needed, I am aware of what goes on at this site and I know what mcult was like before the creation of the vendor forum and the pictures forum. I am the one who constantly harranged a vendor who would spam this board with pictures of his latest hyped strain...thats over and now the vendors have been seperated from the process, the crap that you claim was so horrendous between the max and boxtop was less than impressive compared to the rise of reich as a vendor. It is with a knowledge of what goes on here past and present that I made my assesment of you...its not an offhand remark.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #882731 - 09/13/02 05:59 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Okay people should know the background.

Here's the story (correct me if I'm wrong);

True there was vendor quareling and flaming between Max and Boxtop going on in my threads and one other that a colleage of mine started (not my brother-in-law). Mickey decided that the threads should be locked, rightfully so, but a bit pre-maturely IMO (hair post-locking trigger). ?The pre-mature locking set me off bigtime and I let him know I was pissed. He replied telling me to "grow up".

That pissed me off even further and I replied "Fuck You Mickey! I'm 43 years old and don't need a little shit like you telling me to "grow up". i don't know who's dick you sucked to become moderator and don't much care, but you're doing a lousy job of it". (That may not be word for word, but damn close)

He then told me not to PM him any more which even FURTHER pissed me off so I put up a couple of OT posts which he immediately locked.

He then cried to Anno, who gave me a warning about sensless posting.

I've had time to cool off now, and am trying (or was) to get things straightened out, but mickey just won't have it.

Okay people, that's the story, you make the call.

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: TM]
    #882756 - 09/13/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: matts]
    #882761 - 09/13/02 06:10 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm gonna have to stand with Matt here. I've read alot of posts by both of you two. In my opinion you're both cool guys who seem to know you're shit. Beyond that, it's all personal and really none of my damn business.  :wink: 

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Blue's poo (and boo to Mods!) [Re: matts]
    #882773 - 09/13/02 06:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yes matts, I understand that I flew off the handle, but as you agreed, the threads were prematurely locked and in my initial PM to mickey, I was pretty civil about it and asked that he re-open one of them (not mine) and he flatly refused. THEN I got angry.

I don't blame you for not taking sides, you don't need a moderator to be pissed at you either. You can see from my honesty and fortcoming in this thread that I am the bigger and more mature person. Everyone can.

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #882796 - 09/13/02 06:23 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I am new to this stuff . I do not want to step on any toes . I hope my opinion is taken as the insight of someone unbiased by it all .
Take another dose it is time ! Mellow out ! If you cant play nice go home !
"Sometimes the truth hurts the most "
"It all sounds to political"
"ANY " vendor who can not handle some critisim or even out right lies about his product with out starting fights should hang his head in shame . "LET THE PRODUCT AND PEOPLE WHO BACK THEM BE YOU'RE VOICE "
Acting so agressive about trivial stuff makes you look bad from us "newbies" who may be you're next customer .
:laugh:
May the mushroom godess bless you're endeavors 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
    #882802 - 09/13/02 06:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

You can see from my honesty and fortcoming in this thread that I am the bigger and more mature person. Everyone can.

TM, drop it. There is nothing to be gained with this tennis match. It's just back and forth, back and forth, ad nauseum. It's alright if you feel the way you do. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Life will still march forward. Is it so bad that I don't wish to have direct communications with you anymore? If you need to talk to me concerning shroomery business, please feel free to send me a civil PM. Otherwise, don't.

Thanks

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds