Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
worst night of my life BUSTED
    #881700 - 09/13/02 10:46 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

So on Wenesday night, I decided to eat a little bit of shrooms. I decided to eat about 3 grams. About 2 hours into the trip, it started. I started to loose consciousness. One moment I would be in the bathroom, next thing I knew I would be waking up in the living room. The main thought in my head was, this is it. What the hell is happening to me. I just kept telling myself to keep breathing.

Like an idiot, somehow I dialed 911. I don't remember doing so, but i woke up with my shirt off and I was in the ambulance. I guess it was a mixture of this medicine I took ealier called mendrol (for sweeling)

I guess it was just a bad trip, but I have had bad trips before, and from only 3grams I was feeling this and really thought I would die (i'm sure it was the mushrooms, because i often hear that people think they are going to die on shrooms)

Abour two hours later, after thinking I was going insane, having a breakdown or something, (and being pumped full of ativan) I calmed down and got taken home by my friend.

I got home, just to find an apt. full of cops. everything got compfiscated. They didn't arrest me, for I didn't have any more mushrooms at the house (did but they didn't find them)

I guess I will be getting my charges mailed to me and I will have to appear in court. One possible charge that I am facing is child abuse. My children were not home, but they obviously could tell I have children. I hope and pray to god that this mess doesn't allow them to take my children away. I will be talking with a lawyer when I get my charges mailed to me.

When my trip started to end, I HATED myself. What the fuck was I thinking. I remember the whole time I just kept expecting to wake up and it was just a nightmare. Unfortunately that was not the case.

Anyone know about the law of cultivation. How serious it is? They got two cakes (spent), my hydra pod, two terreriums with perlite on the bottom, empty seringes that I used to be spores.

Please no one tell me how stupid I am,or what was i thinking, cuz I wasn't thinking, don't remember making the call, and hate myself for it. This will probably be my last post here. don't want to risk anything when it comes to my kids.

By the way, I have been tripping shrooms well over 30 times (span of three years), so I know what is and isn't a bad trip. This was worse than a bad trip.

Now I get to pay for the ambulance, fire department, hostipal bill, etc. and have to say goodbye to my favorite hobby.

These were the same shrooms I ate 3 weeks ago and had my best trip...

--------------------

Edited by indkebr (09/15/02 07:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: worst night of my life [Re: indkebr]
    #881718 - 09/13/02 10:54 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Were those your own shrooms you dosed on or did you get them from someone else? A friend recently had a similar experience.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineDexTek
Aquatic Mammal
Loc: The State of Siege
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: indkebr]
    #881739 - 09/13/02 11:05 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

out of all the trip reports i've ever read whenever someone on shrooms or lsd calls 911 it NEVER ends with a nice ride to the lovely hospital and then everything is hunky doory man i can't find any sympathy for people who do this it NEVER ends happily you dug your own ditch.

--------------------
"Those who are saved from their own greed shall surely be prosperous" . (Surah al-Hashr, 59:9)

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: DexTek]
    #881776 - 09/13/02 11:29 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Moral of the story, don't mix drugs that you are not educated on the interactions. Sorry to hear, crappy crap crap. Good Luck, you will probably need all that you can get.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflinePSILOCYBE_RICKY
Loc: earth
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Skikid16]
    #881853 - 09/13/02 12:16 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

i'm surpirised you were home within 2 hours. usually they keep you there for like 5 hours just in the waiting room.next time disconnect your phone first.

Offlinevader
journeyman
    #881860 - 09/13/02 12:21 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

At this point you only have 1 option.

You need to come up with several grand and get a lawyer. Basically he will need to supress any statement you made to the cops and get the search of your house supressed.

You're really fucked if you get 2 felonies (child abuse and cultivation) on your record.

Good luck.

Offlinemile69
wonderer/wanderer ૐ
 User Gallery

Loc: other side of the world
    #881923 - 09/13/02 12:54 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

im sorry to hear that this happened to you. i cant offer you any advice, but i would like to say that im sorry, and i hope everything works out for you and your family.

OfflineLordPeter
    #881989 - 09/13/02 01:27 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Sorry to hear all that :frown:

Your country sounds quite a scary place to be if your caught doing drugs  :confused: :confused:

Edited by LordPeter (09/13/02 01:28 PM)

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #882078 - 09/13/02 01:56 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

God/s be with you.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: indkebr]
    #882101 - 09/13/02 02:13 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: dog]
    #882207 - 09/13/02 03:13 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Wouldn't worry about child abuse at all. It'd never stick. At most some much smaller insignificant version of it.

Cultivation is likely not going to be sought either. Too little to no evidence. Whatever you do, and please god listen to me, don't make another stupid decision.....DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS AT ALL WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY PRESENT!

Yes you fucked up, and you know it, so I won't diss you. Just don't fuck up again. The main evidence of cult. is circumstancial, don't give them a confession.

Good luck...

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: dog]
    #882217 - 09/13/02 03:20 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

if on shrooms, dont ever dial 911. only if for physical injuries or if yer heart stops. never for bad trips.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: LSAuser]
    #882359 - 09/13/02 04:25 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Yeah, I wish I remember calling, or wish I was consious enough to not do that. I would never dial 911, but I guess i must have convinced myself to do so. I just can't believe all this on 3 grams. I took double that last time on these same mushies, and was fine.

thanks for the encouraging words. I hope my lawyer will be able to get me off on only probation.

maybe even drop some charges, for the search may not have been completely legal. can they use what you say in court, if you are under the influence(i don't remember talking to the cops, but they did state that I stated that I grew them)?

when I got back from the hospital, only a few cops were left, and they were just there to get evidence. no cops ever asked me if I grew them, etc...

I do remember when they came in asking questions that I refused to answer, just wanting an ambulance.

Basically, all they have is that one spent cake, and a few casings that I was allowing to colinize. Also 12 quarts of rye that were almost done colinizing. no dried shrooms.

--------------------

Edited by indkebr (09/13/02 04:30 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #882439 - 09/13/02 05:14 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

If you only had mycellium cakes they might not go thru and charge you. Mycellium doesnt have too much psilos in em till the pin. If they where really trying to get you they might test the cakes for psilos.

Your best bet would to be say. I bought the shrooms from some guy on the street and that the ones you are cultivating at home are an edible variety:).

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#882448 - 09/13/02 05:20 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Crazy stuff goodluck !

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #883541 - 09/14/02 08:17 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

if I am correct, cops can't just bust in your house and confiscate things without showing you a warrent. Not even under suspician. They have to get a warrent to search property, and if they didn't have a warrent, and if you didn't give them permission, they are in the wrong, and you can fight that to the death.

--------------------

Edited by Trip_Out_7 (09/14/02 08:19 AM)

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #883605 - 09/14/02 08:59 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

An American friend once had a major marijuana cultivation charge (over 40 plants) dismissed because of a bad warrant. I wish you luck.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinemixpix
C'est dommage!
Female

#883683 - 09/14/02 09:50 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

Sorry to hear about that, If the 5-0 say you admited to it when you were out of it, dispute it... two words, plausible deniability. You could pass polygraphs just cause to the best of your knoledge, you didnt

--------------------
and when you try to toy with nature
youll be falling with the leaves

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: mixpix]
    #883749 - 09/14/02 10:31 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

im not sure how much good a polygraph would do.....it is not deemed as substantual evidence in court.....but then again it could never hurt....refusing to take one often gives the cops reason to suspect something is up.....but anyway :tongue:
good luck man.....as to the child abuse thing, where exactly were your kids? were they with you when you were tripping? even if they were, i think the farthest they can get with those  types of charges would be neglect......still sucks though 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (09/14/02 10:32 AM)

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: wrestler_az]
    #883819 - 09/15/02 07:22 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

no the kids were not there thank god.

I am meeting with my atorny on wednesday see what he says about the search.

for some reason there is a big mushroom conspiracy around here in denver, and from what I understand, they are seeing if I am involved in that. obviously i'm not, so they should not pin that on me.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#883865 - 09/15/02 07:41 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

well, with the amount of "evidence" they got....(maybe illegaly at that) they dont really got that much to work with....no shrooms.....just a spent cake and some colonizing casings? im new to the whole psycadelic scene, but doesnt the mycelium itself not contain psilocybin untill it flushes? im sure if you get a decent lawyer, you will do fine....maybe some probation, especially if this is your first offence....keep us posted on what happens.....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineAlatore
A humble writerof fantasy
Loc: University of Iowa
    #884280 - 09/15/02 10:32 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah man, sorry to hear that. I'm in a bit of a pinch with the law as well, however it's not quite as serious. But, unless you gave the cops consent to search, or if you were arrested, or if they had a warrant, they shouldn't have been in your apt. I'm no expert on these matters, but I would for sure opt to take a polygraph test. Besides, aren't shroom cultures legal up to the mycelium stage? I do know that Colorado's punishments for anything marijuana related are pretty leanient for the most part, so maybe it's the same way with mush, especially if it's your first offense. Search everywhere for information related to your charges and try to find a loop hole. Ask around for a good lawyer if you don't already know one. The money you'll spend, as you know, is a hell of a lot better than time in jail.

Good fate,
Alatore

--------------------
"If everything is possible, then it is possible for something to be impossible."

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
    #884858 - 09/16/02 06:02 AM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Dispute the search!! They had no warrant. You also didn't have any illegal materials AFAIK. Did they say what charges you should expect? I can't see how they could charge you with any form of child abuse. They were not neglected, they were not present. Do NOT opt to take a polygraph. It is inadmissable as evidence but if the cops catch wind that you are lying to them they will do their best to screw you. Cops hate lying more and anything else. The burden of proof is on them. In any case, since you had no psilocybin in the house, things are no where near as bad as they could be.

What exactly do the cops know? Did you tell anyone you were on mushrooms? You could chalk it up to a bad prescription/OTC drug interaction. Who knows, you may never get charges mailed to you. Get the best lawyer you can.

Please keep us posted on what happens. Your experience could help someone else out.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #885636 - 09/16/02 01:36 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

yeah, the only thing they got that has any psilocybin would be one cake that had a little bit of primidora forming. the casing don't have any, so the only way they will have me with psilocybin is that one spent cake that may or may not had a few knots. I have a good lawyer. I will let you all know what happens.

--------------------

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

#886101 - 09/16/02 05:31 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Good luck my friend. Keep us informed.

Bullfrog1

--------------------

OfflineGreyGoose25
La Fuerza DelDios
Loc: Ft. Fun, Colorado
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Bullfrog1]
    #888443 - 09/17/02 02:01 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Colorado laws are pretty stiff for mushrooms, an aquantance of mine was found with an 8th and it was his first charge of any sort, they wanted to give him some jail time, but he ended up getting a really good attorny and got a year of probation. He had half a dose by colorado law, a full dose being 7 grams, and that is the equivelant of a gram of coke, and is a class 3 felony.

--------------------
Why is it that when the batteries are almost out on your remote, you think pressing the buttons harder will make it work?

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: GreyGoose25]
    #888815 - 09/17/02 04:14 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

He is correct. It is a class 3 felony, majiuana is just a 4 felony. They rate mushrooms up with herion. both schedule 1 drugs.

--------------------

OfflineCHeeCHer
Silver searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: Chair
    #889588 - 09/17/02 10:01 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

doobie doobie doo if mycelium was legal why cant i order it from spore works.. sigh..... common sense people use it

--------------------
I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.

Edited by CHeeCHer69 (09/17/02 10:01 PM)

OfflineREPLICON_TRON
there is nospoon
    #889980 - 09/18/02 02:50 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I am really sorry that you went through this experience ...god I keep imagining how this must of been amplified by the effects of the 3 grams.....I admire you for your self disclosure and openess on this site ..even in the face of all this ..because I know what it is like to be posting and feeling like really scared about it...so it is really cool taking this risk with you...I know that one time I found out that the smaller shrooms are more potent and that time was like at six grams...I could never flame you..shit you were smart enough to not have your kids there....right?!...choosing an environment is everything...and now I KNOW to get rid of that damn phone and I know that no matter how much experience I have ...not to underestimate even 3 little grams....that one trip I had I felt the same way.( so dont flame him about mixing drugs guys because three grams can really be that strong) I was .in and out of consciousness too ..hell I was conscious the whole time it is just that I thought I was dreaming and anything was possible 1\2 the time...one time I thought this girl was a vampire and tried to bite her and let me tell you that wasnt a good idea....its good to have a babbysitter that has triped before and who will refrain from passing judgments about stupid behavior...and who also has a pair of cushioned hand-cuffs ....lol ..just in case...maybe a gag too..lol...usually thats not necessary though...Also...contemplating death and having the feeling that you forgot how to breathe is common because unconscious processes suddenly become conscious..even stomach digestion can feel weird...I just try to find my happy thoughts in times like this ....and I usually fall back on this question..askiing myself over and over...."well what can I do about dying..it is going to happen someday anyway..so how can I concentrate on the present moment and make the present moment perfect..how can I make the present moment perfect?" Please dont leave the community and I was wondering ..did the polipolis mess with or look at your computer at all....I always worry they'll fuck with my computer...?!

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: REPLICON_TRON]
    #890348 - 09/18/02 07:07 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Although I am no parent, or as old as any parent, I do think i am mature enough to say that what you did was no doubt irresponsible..

I aint ragging on you, im just saying you should of had a close friend around to make sure you stayed safe and ok..you coulda killed yourself for all you know (started a fire, drank some floor cleaner, etc..).

All im saying is dont underestimate the power of the mushroom, for the power goes beyond one's mental limits.

PEace..

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
    #890409 - 09/18/02 07:42 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Well you are in some shit... Your looking at a possible 10 years in prison if you are found guilty of possesion and intent to sell. However, evidence is slim. Dont tell the police anything. Most cops know little to nothing about shrooms. I would find out if they had a warrent. There is noway in hell they are allowed to enter and search you house without a warrent. If they didnt have one then your off the hook. You can only be charged for possesion and intent to sell. So, i wouldnt worry about you own consumption. And finally, unless they know for a fact, (which i highly doubt they do) that your cakes contained psilocyben, then you dont have to worry about cultivation charges. Talk to a lawyer. If you play your cards right, your off the hook.

OfflineMajk526
Stranger
    #890509 - 09/18/02 08:40 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Ok...that was a sucky experience...I have had a few in my life and there is one thing I have always learned....Cops Lie!!...They said they were going to send your charges in the mail...bullshit...dont believe them...if you are getting charged why didn't they arrest you...I have been told before that my charges were coming in the mail and I waited a month before I dismissed the whole incident (that was 2 years ago). Apparently whatever you are going to get charged with (if it comes) wasn't enough to get you arrested that night. Also as some people have already stated..the search of your house doesn't seem perfectly legal...no warrant..no arrest..and apparently no consent....just keep your house clean cuz your little trip to the hospital could be enough for them to get a warrant and come back. I could be wrong about the situation but I believe that the cops are really bullshittin you man....Best of Luck.

OfflineBullfrog1
Discovery BeyondImagination

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TrauM]
    #890808 - 09/18/02 11:25 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Disagree!
Traum. I always trip alone. I've felt damn fucking scared a few times enough to think about "assistance" from the outside. But that's the part of the experience that expands you. I've used showers, walking outside, music, TV and just about anything to ground myself. The worst part would be the paranoia of having a stash or incriminating evidence around. I learned my lesson about that. Same goes with the phone. I have my old lady take all 3 out of the house as well as my cell.
I disagree with you. Drinking and driving, yes irresponsible. Leaving your kids alone, unattended, yes, irresponsible. Age is a big factor too. An inexperienced tripper may have problems as well as an older one. But experience overcomes adversity for the most part. This person was the exception, not irresponsible.

Bullfrog1

--------------------

OfflineIamTylerDurden
Stranger
    #891044 - 09/18/02 01:28 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I think you should reconsider your maturity before you ingest a psychedelic substance again.

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Majk526]
    #891542 - 09/18/02 05:54 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I don't know shit about laws, but I'm thinking that since he called 911 he declared an emergency in his house that would allow the cops inside. While inside, if the cops were to "notice" (I'm not sure if they could technically search the house) his setup they could possibly do something about it (In this case, I think they just confiscated it and won't charge).

I'm betting the cops knew that they couldn't charge, but they also couldn't walk out of there with his setup still intact and producing mushrooms.

The other thing is, you said they think you could be involved in some mushroom operation in your town. That could be why they are waiting with the charges, until they know if they can pin anything else on you.

That's my opinion  :grin:, good luck! 

Edited by FatSean (09/18/02 05:55 PM)

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
    #892569 - 09/19/02 06:24 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

indkebr,

Please ignore all the holier-than-thou idiots who ignored your request and decided to give you a lecture anyway. They weren't present and do not know you. Please continue to post the consequent events so others can avoid getting busted.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #892614 - 09/19/02 07:01 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

I agree. I know how he feels: you're so fucked up that you don't know what is real, or what to do. When there is an emergency, people right away think of calling 911 because its been drilled into your head since you were a child. Naturally, he picked up the phone and called 911 for help not thinking of the consequences. He can't be blamed for that...

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
    #892661 - 09/19/02 07:34 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

First of all, what is mendrol? I can't find any reference to it.

Secondly, calling 9-1-1, and telling them you need help because of some drugs you took is like asking for the police to search your home.

If anyone else has a similar situation (or worries about such a thing), write yourself a note with the phone number for an ambulance (instead of 911), and tell them you're having some sort of reaction to your medication (i.e. the mendrol), and go sit on your front steps to wait for them --- lock your front door, and make sure you have your medication with you so there's no reason to go searching your house.

In your case, what's done is done.

Now, seeing as they only found some (presumably) low end small time personal use production equipment, and didn't find any drugs, chances are you're in the clear.

It's doubtful that they'll lay any serious charges on you, and they're going to let the fear of these charges, as well as the situation as a whole weigh on your conscious in hopes that no further action will be required on their part.

If they do come down hard on you... especially if they try and take your children away, I suggest getting the local media involved.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Tempanensis]
    #898683 - 09/22/02 02:02 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

the media on your side could have a huge impact, if it were to go as far as needing such a backer, the problem with this situation is getting them on your side. im not too sure the media is too big on helping out us "druggies".....if anything i think this plan might backfire, with headlines such as "innocent children saved from drug crazed madman!" but i could be wrong.....i usually am :tongue: :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
    #899098 - 09/22/02 12:54 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Fucking cops, they probably made up the fact you said you grew them. They're probably growing the shit they found at your house and tripping in the police station right now!!!

--------------------

OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Sparklehorse]
    #899117 - 09/22/02 01:05 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

BTW Amnesiac don't be such an idiot, you've obviously not experienced anything of the sort. Maturity is NO factor in these situations.

--------------------

OfflineREPLICON_TRON
there is nospoon
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: IamTylerDurden]
    #900040 - 09/22/02 09:10 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Any "mature" person could have made this mistake..anyone who takes a mature dose can easily have a difficult time distinguishing between what is a dream and what is real...not to mention having your entire self concept wiped out for four to eight hours....luckily most people can only talk in three-word jibberish when a strong wave like that comes on....I think the mistake made was that the call was placed from the emotional stance of fear and the caller took action on that fear...Hey I experience fear also..but that is when I isolate myself and just lay as comfortable as a big sack of water can....and meditate on my wristwatch..believe or not if you can keep track of time you can ride it out..never be with out your watch.

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: REPLICON_TRON]
    #909988 - 09/26/02 03:45 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

For certain your watch is your friend.

I'm never without my watch :smile:

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Tempanensis]
    #938053 - 10/07/02 12:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey all, haven't been here for a while.

They are still sitting on the charges, and plan to charge me. but are taking there time, keeping me scared shitless.

I have a great lawyer, and we will plea barganing when they actually charge me. the tasc force can keep this in their back pocket as long as they want and then one day decide to just come and arrest me. My lawyer is going to contact the DA and get the ball rolling.

I will come back again in a few weeks and update all.

By the way, the cops went and told my landlord, got evicted with 3 day notice. next i think my job will do a backgroud check and I will loose my job. All in all, this experience has been a real eye opener to say the least.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#938202 - 10/07/02 01:42 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

sorry to hear that man......my best wishes are with you and your kids.....good luck :frown: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA
    #956176 - 10/13/02 03:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I really appeciate you sharing your story with us.

One of the golden rules for tripping should be to unplug your phone. I've always done it simply because I don't want to sound like a madman to any non-tripping friends that may call.

This thread has been viewed over 1500 times, think of all the people you've helped avoid your situation.

Good luck.

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: 7uptrippsy]
    #956831 - 10/13/02 02:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

10 years for cultivation?..it wasnt intent to sell, dipshit, keep your unintelligent comments to yourself

OfflineMobMan
Stranger
    #961814 - 10/15/02 02:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The search WAS illegal unless when the paramedics came they saw any evidence in PLAIN VIEW. Otherwise they must have a search warrent. Are you sure you didnt give them permision?

Good luck

Anonymous

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: MobMan]
    #964050 - 10/15/02 09:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

MobMan, even if he did give permission he wasn't in a state to do so. Pressuring someone under the influence to consent to a search has got to be illegal. I can't believe you got evicted, dude. Thanks for sharing your story.

OfflineFed911
fuck the poe

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: ]
    #966100 - 10/16/02 04:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

damn man that really sucks.
I hope it all goes 'well'.
That shit about child abuse is so crap, i hope they dont charge you with that.
good luck.

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: LordSenate]
    #972105 - 10/18/02 01:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey fuck head... if you are caught cultivating drugs (marijuana shrooms or what ever) they will charge you with intent to sell... there is no such thing as a cultivation charge... its either "possession, or intent to sell" they cant even charge you with consumption. If you have a mass quantity of drugs, OR ARE GROWING THEM they can very well charge you with intent to sell regardless of your intentions. why dont you do some research on the US laws before you tell me what i know and dont.

Offlinebudgrowth02
Stranger
    #973362 - 10/18/02 11:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

why is everyone saying im sorry for you? a good trip is when you come out alive and learned something, a bad trip is when you didnt learn anything or u die from it. what ever happens to ya man you have probably learned more than you thought you did so power to ya. dont let it bum ya out, learning is what its all about. peace and love.

Anonymous

#1007686 - 10/30/02 09:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

LOL I have heard of people on mushrooms calling the police on themselves but I never heard it first hand. That sucks but the fact that you called the cops on yourself is actually pretty funny.

Anonymous

#1007692 - 10/30/02 09:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Whoa jeez man I didn't see the part about them finding out you grew them or the fact that you have kids. I'm sorry that's horrible you don't deserve any of that.

Offlinethissitesux
Stranger
    #1010136 - 10/31/02 02:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

HA HA HA HA you are the dumbest person ever!
how you could be so stupid makes me sick.
I hope to god that your kids get taken away from a horrible person like you because you definately dont deserve them, not after doing shrooms while you have them
you fucked up big time and i hope you pay the ultimate price
SUCKA!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: thissitesux]
    #1010755 - 10/31/02 05:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

dude thats fucked up! why you gotta be an asshole? his kids were not with him at the time...or at least thats what one of his posts said, either way, being a jerk wont help any. anyway, be carefull.... someday you might run into a guy like me, who wont stand for your shitty attitude..... :grin: its real easy to act all tough and talk a stream of shit over the computer...but acting this way in the real world might put you in the hospital...im sure you will get whats coming to you.... someday 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineliquidity
experienced
Loc: USA
    #1011069 - 10/31/02 08:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, thats a bad story. i can understand being so gone that you called 911, sometimes reality can really shatter. Hey all u guys and girls, take my advice, have a benzo like xanax around when tripping.. its so worth it. If theres any freak outs or extreme uncomfort you can take some and avoid the hospital or making irrational decisions. It will remove negative thoughts and paranoia from your mind like magic
"thissitesux" i hope you get hit by a car.

Edited by liquidity (10/31/02 08:11 PM)

OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
    #1011741 - 11/01/02 12:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hey man i know how u feel in those deep deep shit holes from the police.. im currently in one myself...

just remember someday you will look back at this and laugh... thinking to yourself.. what the hell was i thinking??

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA
    #1015262 - 11/02/02 09:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey indkebr, how about an update. Did they toss you in the slammer? Did you plea bargain? What's the conclusion to your tale?

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Stymee]
    #1015580 - 11/02/02 12:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Isn't it legal to grow shrooms, as long as they're fresh, and not picked (and not dried)? like farmers with shrooms on their land, isn't there enough reasonable doubt to say you were trying to grow a different strain, for it's beauty or something?

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Offlinejimmyvengeance
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: spliffguru]
    #1021914 - 11/04/02 07:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

No, jackass, it isn't legal to grow shrooms. If you grew them, you would be possessing them, if nothing else, no? Moreover, cultivation of illegal substances carries massive penalties in and of itself. One might get the idea that growing was legal from the way people on this board expose their illegal cultivation activities so freely, but trust, it is not.

For the guy who got busted:

"I have a great lawyer, and we will plea barganing when they actually charge me. the tasc force can keep this in their back pocket as long as they want and then one day decide to just come and arrest me. My lawyer is going to contact the DA and get the ball rolling."

Did you get hit by one of those fucking DEA task forces? If so, you're right, they will be coming after you eventually. These federally funded "task forces" are nothing other than a conviction-mill that wants only to serve up guilty pleas -- that's how they justify their budgets.

On the other hand, I think you've got pretty good odds with you. It sounds like the evidence against you is scant, and I doubt that it would be worth pursuing too far.

And one more thought: I hope you're not doing this from your home computer. While I would seriously doubt that anyone could get a warrant on it, why take chances? If I were you, take whatever measures you need to to make sure all record of this site are long gone, and then only post from public computers.

Offlineindkebr
    #1099389 - 11/30/02 10:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey all-

no updates still. the tasc force agent (and yes, it is the Drug tasc force that arrived that night) still has the charge in his back pocket...

It should only be about a month before they try and charge me, and then we will go to court, hopefully with a good plea bargin. Will let you all know what happens.

we can't get any striaght answers from the agent, so there is a possiblilty they messed up the evidence and trying to get me on something else... only time will tell.

take care all, will be back a let everyone know the verdict.

--------------------

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: spliffguru]
    #1101614 - 12/01/02 08:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It sucks to live in the U s of a where shrooms are illigel, up here in Canada we can grow and posess all of the fresh mushrooms we want to and the c.p.s (canadian police services) cant do shit about it, I laugh at you america !!! :grin: 

OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Natas]
    #1103163 - 12/02/02 05:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How hard is it to become a citizen up there? Seriously, I've always been curious...

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: KillerClown]
    #1103409 - 12/02/02 10:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's not illegal to have shrooms growing on your property unless it can be proven that you were cultivating them. If they just "happened" to start growing there, and you didn't notice (i.e. didn't pick them, dry them, collect them) then they don't have a case against you.

Growing them indoors in growing medium is a completely different story.

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: KillerClown]
    #1103907 - 12/02/02 02:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It is not that hard to get citizenship in Canada, just look at all of the stupid osama bin ladens we have been harbouring and all of the other towel heads who think they can hide in our country (stupid bastards).... But if you are an american it should not be hard at all to get citizenship, only four years living in our country and bamm  you have citizenship ! And I am sure their are other processes you have to go through, but it is 10x easier then trying to obtain american citizenship...

Good Luck,
:grin: 

OfflinePerfactParadox
regnarts
    #1105177 - 12/02/02 09:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

if I am correct, cops can't just bust in your house and confiscate things without showing you a warrent. Not even under suspician. They have to get a warrent to search property, and if they didn't have a warrent, and if you didn't give them permission, they are in the wrong, and you can fight that to the death.

The cops will just say he gave them permission. Simple as that.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: PerfactParadox]
    #1285102 - 02/06/03 12:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no update yet, crime lab still has it. my lawyer has seen it take up to 6 months, however i think this is a good sign.

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1285638 - 02/06/03 04:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

some of you need to get your shit straight..
i dont think they will charge you with anything or else they would have arrested you right then and there.
yes his casings and his cake both contain psilocybin, and yes they can find it in both with lab tests.
he is not irresponsible when it comes to parenting because he made sure he tripped when his kids were not home
finally yes ! mycelium is very much illegal in u.s., it isnt in canada, but were not talking about canada!

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineThe FUnGal FiEnD
Mister, can youplease help mypony?

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: A0999]
    #1285944 - 02/06/03 05:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

its not you thats wrong, its the laws. you are a victim, and all of these dudes saying you are stupid or irresponsible, are themselves hypocrits for standing up for the laws they break as well. the point here is not one of personal maturity, but of the responsibility of ALL OF US to STAND UP FOR FREEDOM. in the bemushroomed state, you did the right thing, you looked to your brothers for support. they returned the favor by passing judgement on a tradition older than any of their bullshit imperialist creeds. stand up for yourself, dont let them convince you that you are wrong. i am with you in your darkest hour.

--------------------
"Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free." -- Ween

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: The FUnGal FiEnD]
    #1286119 - 02/06/03 06:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

who the fuck is saying he is wrong? and who the fuck is standing up for laws? i fuckin hate the government : taking land tha i was born on and that they dont belong. but the fact is what can we do? we can outnumber them but will enough people be willing to stand up? the main reason is because we are goverend by the gun. i dont want to die and neither do many other people thus we remain forced to live by these laws. the invention of the gun has revoloutionalized the world, in a very bad way. what the fuck do you do to stand up against laws?

in the words of peter tosh: "get up, stand up. stand up for your rights."
"get up, stand up. dont give up the fight."

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Loc: Western Hemisphere
    #1286353 - 02/06/03 07:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

QUOTE: <<Hey fuck head... if you are caught cultivating drugs (marijuana shrooms or what ever) they will charge you with intent to sell... there is no such thing as a cultivation charge... its either "possession, or intent to sell" they cant even charge you with consumption. If you have a mass quantity of drugs, OR ARE GROWING THEM they can very well charge you with intent to sell regardless of your intentions. why dont you do some research on the US laws before you tell me what i know and dont. >>

I'm not sure about shrooms, but with marijuana, there's posession, sale, cultivation, and then you've got selling within so many feet of a school, and paraphenalia, etc... If you don't believe me, check NORML .

Intent to sell is a charge that is given when you have enough shrooms (dried, fresh, whatever) to warrant an intent to sell charge. For example, if I carry around more than a half oz of marijuana, I can be charged with intent to sell.

With regard to the whole "10 years" -- That's total bullshit. If they were going to throw him in jail for 10 years he would've gone to jail in the first place. He would've had to have been bailed out, and then there would have been a trial.

Indkebr: I'm guessing you'll get probation. Child abuse isn't gonna happen and if it does you've been mistried. Ask your lawyer if the materials they confiscated contain the illegal controlled substances. If not, then you might get charged with paraphenalia, but that's a whole lot better than posession.

Edited by Seeka (02/06/03 07:37 PM)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1288943 - 02/07/03 03:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

To my knowledge re child protection laws (at least here in Australia) you can only be charged with neglect if you were on drugs while the kids were with you in your care - because if they were at risk of harm and you were in an altered state of consciousness, you may not be able to do whats needed to protect them. If they were in the care of another person who was able to adequately protect them - no neglect.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

#1288950 - 02/07/03 03:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

By the way, can't beleive they notified your landlord when you hadn't been charged. That's got to be illegal doesn't it? Maybe you could countercharge them after they charge you and get your money back!

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: enotake2]
    #1293927 - 02/09/03 05:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, the now my old place is trying to charge me over 6 thousand dollars.. they turned in saying I broke my lease, etc. that is total bullshit, they kick me out and then say I owe them 6grand. fuck them. I am letting my lawyer handle that as well.

--------------------

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1294036 - 02/09/03 05:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good luck man. Shit happens, don't take any smack from anyone.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED *DELETED* [Re: indkebr]
    #1294393 - 02/09/03 07:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: poke smot!]
    #1297756 - 02/10/03 07:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

1.if YOU let the Police enter your house and if your cultivation equipment was in PLAIN VIEW anywhere in the house there is NOTHING you or your laywer can do about it.They dont need a warrant if you give them permission ...which YOU DID by calling 911 and telling them to come to you house and save you.

2.They WILL test the mycelium and it does take a LONG time (took 5 months to test weed i had for thc content)

3.you might get charged with Intent to distribute, possesion of a controlled dangerous substance, cultivation, endangering the welfare of children along with little things they can pick at you for.

4.you broke the law.. now the system is goin to milk you for every penny they can get out of you...its all about the benjamins!

5. what asshole would grow that shit around kids...you have to think about their welfare first..which you didnt so IMHO you deserve every thing that happens to you..kids are more important than you goin to jail for stupid mushrooms dont you think..

6.thats just my opinion backed up by a AA in criminal justice..which is more experience in knowledge of the law than 90% of the people that responded to you!

7. you had that shit growing in the presence of children...which is neglect..just because the werent there for a day dont mean shit.

8. when people get busted for pot they weigh the ENTIRE plant minus the soil or water .so i wouldnt be surprised if they counted the casing and colonized jars in the weight..it still has psilocibin and psilocin in it so you might get hit with cultivation of a few pounds.

Edited by StainItBlue (02/10/03 08:32 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: StainItBlue]
    #1297786 - 02/10/03 08:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I almost laughed in court when they told me my pot-ticket was $421.... hell why not just shave that dollar off.. oh wait; this is the government we're talking about.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Strumpling]
    #1298285 - 02/11/03 02:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I almost laughed in court when they told me my pot-ticket was $421.... hell why not just shave that dollar off.. oh wait; this is the government we're talking about.

Hahaha.

Quote:

deserve every thing that happens to you..kids are more important than you goin to jail for stupid mushrooms dont you think..

6.thats just my opinion backed up by a AA in criminal justice..which is more experience in knowledge of the law than 90% of the people that responded to you!

7. you had that shit growing in the presence of children...which is neglect..just because the werent there for a day dont mean shit.

What the hell are you talking about, man? He was tripping when the kids were away. It's not neglect. Your opinion backed by a degree doesn't mean shit. That's like some guy with four doctorates in English coming on MS NBC and telling us all how he thinks the war on Iraq is bullshit.

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Seeka]
    #1298860 - 02/11/03 07:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what happens if the kids stumble into mushrooms and put them in their mouth? they are cracking down hard on neglect after the dyfus shit and when drugs are involved it makes a huge difference.

He was growin them where they live and play you idiot!

Edited by StainItBlue (02/11/03 07:59 AM)

InvisibleStainItBlue

#1298888 - 02/11/03 08:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What the hell are you talking about, man? He was tripping when the kids were away. It's not neglect. Your opinion backed by a degree doesn't mean shit. That's like some guy with four doctorates in English coming on MS NBC and telling us all how he thinks the war on Iraq is bullshit..

you obviously didnt read his or mine entire post's..i gave my point of view of what could possibly happen to him...its not the same thing as a war and an english proffesor now is it..he already got kicked out of his appartment and what makes you so sure they wont get the children involved? They can do anything they want.

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299030 - 02/11/03 08:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

first off, relax, this guys been through enough.
second, im sure he doesn't just leave his shrooms lying around for the kids to pick up and put in their mouths.
So anyone with kids who grows is neglecting their children??
i really don't think you could come to your conclusions with just the info in this thread.

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: flow]
    #1299118 - 02/11/03 09:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

first off, relax, this guys been through enough.
second, im sure he doesn't just leave his shrooms lying around for the kids to pick up and put in their mouths.
So anyone with kids who grows is neglecting their children??
i really don't think you could come to your conclusions with just the info in this thread.

i never said that i said the authourities can use this against him can you read?

and anyone who keeps drugs around kids is a jerkoff!!!

Edited by StainItBlue (02/11/03 09:13 AM)

InvisibleStainItBlue

#1299125 - 02/11/03 09:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

people dont leave guns around either but kids still find those dont they!

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299363 - 02/11/03 10:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

dude, mushrooms are a million times less dangerous than guns.

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299381 - 02/11/03 10:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

better not keep any cough syrup or tylenol then.
you can have kids and still responsibly grow and take mushrooms, it just makes it much harder.
i'm just saying you know very little about this guy's situation with his kids, and just because you have kids and take mushrooms once in a while doesn't make you neglect your kids.

InvisibleStainItBlue

#1299428 - 02/11/03 10:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

better not keep any cough syrup or tylenol then.
you can have kids and still responsibly grow and take mushrooms, it just makes it much harder.
i'm just saying you know very little about this guy's situation with his kids, and just because you have kids and take mushrooms once in a while doesn't make you neglect your kids.

cough syrup and tylenol arent illegal..does it really matter what his situation is? hes cultivating a CDS.which is illegal....I could honestly care less what happens to this guy i was simply stating that this CAN effect his children..and the court can have a social worker come to his house every week and check up on them if they choose to do so..your argument is fine but the court may decide that he has neglected his kids, and his isnt a suitable parent

Edited by StainItBlue (02/11/03 10:49 AM)

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299537 - 02/11/03 11:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

is really the law that's stupid not him though.
not saying i disagree totally, doing anything that could risk you losing your kids is stupid

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
    #1299631 - 02/11/03 11:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's a stupid child abuse argument that growing shrooms is putting your kids at risk. Perhaps they can try you on that, but it'd be lame if they did.

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1310039 - 02/15/03 03:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You're an idiot man. Let it go. Shrooms may be illegal, but if tylenol or cough suryup (sp?) were taken in big amounts, it could kill...shrooms won't kill...just make the kid trip (and no I don't think it's good for a kid to trip, but my point is that guns are way more fucking dangerous then shrooms.... I'd rather have my kid find shrooms then find a gun and shoot himself.

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1310056 - 02/15/03 03:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There's a "Be Nice" policy in effect on this forum.... no name-calling please :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Strumpling]
    #1311305 - 02/16/03 09:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you were a little kid and found some shrooms and decided to put them in your mouth i guarantee you would spit them out, they don't taste good, and couldn't see a kid eating anymore than a small bite.

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1311356 - 02/16/03 10:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah you know what? your right, I better not have any Advil or other OTC in my entire house because the kids might get to them right?

Having Shrooms in the house with kids is no worse then having Cough syrup in the house with kids (morally anyway)

So yeah, the law is stupid, not this man.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Edited by Sombie (02/16/03 10:16 AM)

Anonymous

#1311526 - 02/16/03 11:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You're an assumptious *****. He probably grew the mushrooms out of reach of his children, so go **** yourself and your fucking degree and lay off a guy whos got to deal with a lot of bullshit over some mushrooms.

Edited for the be nice policy.

Edited by immaculate (02/16/03 11:25 AM)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Seeka]
    #1312060 - 02/16/03 03:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I went for a job at the children's court and did a lot of reading about child abuse and the law. It seems you have to do a hell of a lot to have your kids taken away from you. Because the damage done to children by taking them away from their home and their parents is a lot. So, the damage done to the kids by taking them away is weighed against the damage done by keeping them with the parents. So if this guy is a good father otherwise, and he sounds like a good guy, then most likely they'll try to find another solution. A social worker wouldn't be too hard to deal with - be like a cup of coffee and buscuit with a friend once a week or so! I don't know if that's the solution they would come up wiith because I don't know what other solutions are common (that's if they feel there is a case for an instance of neglect which I peronally doubt).

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1312996 - 02/17/03 01:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shrooms won't kill...just make the kid trip

This isn't true. There are several documented cases of small children (toddlers) that died after eating magic mushrooms. In all of the cases I have researched, the mushrooms were wild.

I am really surprised (though I guess I shouldn't be) of the judgmental attitude of the posters towards this issue. What happened to the idea of personal responsibility? Why must somebodies life be judged by the rest of us because they are growing both mushrooms and children? We have never met this person, yet we are making a blanket assumption that they are somehow a bad parent because they grow mushrooms. This is a small step from the ruling classes assertion that anybody that has anything to do with illegal drugs is a bad person and deserves to spend their life in jail. We have all done good things. We have all done bad things. This group as a whole is familiar with being baselessly judged. Lets not give in to simplicity and attack each other without merit. Peace.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Seuss]
    #1770698 - 08/01/03 08:10 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

All of you who went to bat for me are the shit! I thank you. I haven't been to the site for along time, but thought I would read the thread I started. Fuck you all for talking shit, and thank you all for feelin me. It's all over, cass dropped. DEA can suck my dick. I have a great father to all you fucks who talked shit about that. They had no way to access where I was growing them. Thanks to this board and the advice, I got off with no charge. Keep it real and take care.

--------------------

OfflineThe FUnGal FiEnD
Mister, can youplease help mypony?

#1770861 - 08/01/03 09:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

AWESOME MAN!!! I'm so glad you are safe. Stay free brother.

--------------------
"Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free." -- Ween

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#1770946 - 08/01/03 09:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

AMEN.  score one for us!  :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
    #1771204 - 08/01/03 11:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

indkebr said:
All of you who went to bat for me are the shit! I thank you. I haven't been to the site for along time, but thought I would read the thread I started. Fuck you all for talking shit, and thank you all for feelin me. It's all over, cass dropped. DEA can suck my dick. I have a great father to all you fucks who talked shit about that. They had no way to access where I was growing them. Thanks to this board and the advice, I got off with no charge. Keep it real and take care.

hey man..i just read this thread.
congratulations for gettin the charges dropped.
you got out of a shitty situation and there was a good lesson learned: unplug the phone.
best of luck to u man, hope ur next trip is a better one.

Offlinecannabis_sativa
journeyman
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: fjbk47985]
    #1771276 - 08/01/03 11:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

congratulations man, that is sweet. one of my friends got busted a year ago with $500 worth of shrooms and lsd after he was only 16 and walking around the hotel with a beer, so the hotel called the cops and searched the room and found it all,WITHOUT a warrant. so he went home free just like you.

--------------------
Getting high is fun :smile:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1775298 - 08/03/03 01:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I would never dial 911, but I guess i must have convinced myself to do so.

I dont think its a good idea to tell someone not to dial 911. Granted, your not going to die from mushies...But drug interactions or other substances can easily cause overdose/hospitilization experiences. A sober person should be around to decide when intervention is necessary...

Speaking from someone who has had things like this happen before...Stay Safe...Drugs are fun, dying is not.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinemerlink
IntergalacticTraveler

#1776878 - 08/04/03 12:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Woohoo... Truly a happy ending to a bad trip. :smile:

--------------------
"Once you have an experience, you experience it for the rest of your life ? as time is a man-made relativity, expiration of experience is a thought." - Merlin

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1780096 - 08/05/03 01:38 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I dont think its a good idea to tell someone not to dial 911.

Not sure, given the guy was only on mushrooms the risks of phoning 911 obviously far outweighed the risks of feeling depressed for an hour or two.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineTomSawyer
Me_and_BobbyMcGee

#2741323 - 05/28/04 01:35 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

hay thissitesux i hope you die asshole :whack:

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TomSawyer]
    #2741336 - 05/28/04 01:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Why are you digging up two year old threads?

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleChronic7
    #2741462 - 05/28/04 02:29 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Remember cops dont care about YOU all they want is another arrest or conviction to add to their resume, dont talk to any police or anyone about this til you get a lawyer, dont worry about your kids they cant get you on circumstantial evidence of cultivation unless they have an actual harvest to proove it, remember child molestors get out of jail on technicalities so you shoulnt even have to see a cell, youll have to pay a few hefty bills for wasting emergency sevices time but my friends a lawyer and said you should hardly get any trouble for this, the courts shouldnt even bring it up, it should all get settled through a few letters in the post.....

InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

#2743277 - 05/29/04 01:19 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hey fuck head... if you are caught cultivating drugs (marijuana shrooms or what ever) they will charge you with intent to sell... there is no such thing as a cultivation charge... its either "possession, or intent to sell"

Actually, you are quite wrong. I was arrested back around December and I'm just now getting into a diversionary program. Anyway, one of my charges was Manufacture of Mushrooms. Not intent to sell. Simply, Manufacture of Mushrooms.

Offlinelittlegreencow
Stranger
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: NewfoundFreedom]
    #2743445 - 05/29/04 03:01 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Score one for the good guys. I'm so happy that it all turned out better. I'm not surprised they took their sweet time dicking around with the filing; they know lawyers are expensive and they try to stick it to you every way they can. I've been kicking around the idea of writing a post regarding legal issues and some suggestions and ideas i've had over the years when it comes to things like getting busted, because lets face it, shit happens, and your post(s) have convinced me to do so, but seeing as everything turned out ok and its near midnight i'm going to wait till tomorrow, get out all my law books and criminal procedures books (invaluable to people like us, it always pays to know how the enemy operates). Anywho, i bet you feel much better, and you deserve it :-) best of luck to you laddy.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #2743520 - 05/29/04 03:48 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by Spooge (11/18/12 01:58 PM)

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Spooge]
    #2743584 - 05/29/04 05:24 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

haha, that 4565 kid replied to this thread just to say the other kid sucked like out of nowhere and now this thread is back like a year later, hahaha wtf.. anyway, great to read all of that and know that everything was fine and no charge :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinefits_fits
BLiTZ

Loc: Toronto
Re: Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: dog]
    #2745108 - 05/29/04 09:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I am sending good luck and happiness vibes to u

--------------------
BbBbBbBbBbBbBbLlLlLlLlLlLlLlLlAaAaAaAaAaAaAaZzZzZzZzZzIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiIiNnNnNnNnNnNnNnNnNnN'

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
Re: Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: fits_fits]
    #2746158 - 05/30/04 11:26 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yay! Good job getting the case dropped even though that was a while ago.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains