Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Perlite, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
worst night of my life BUSTED
    #881700 - 09/13/02 10:46 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

So on Wenesday night, I decided to eat a little bit of shrooms. I decided to eat about 3 grams. About 2 hours into the trip, it started. I started to loose consciousness. One moment I would be in the bathroom, next thing I knew I would be waking up in the living room. The main thought in my head was, this is it. What the hell is happening to me. I just kept telling myself to keep breathing.

Like an idiot, somehow I dialed 911. I don't remember doing so, but i woke up with my shirt off and I was in the ambulance. I guess it was a mixture of this medicine I took ealier called mendrol (for sweeling)

I guess it was just a bad trip, but I have had bad trips before, and from only 3grams I was feeling this and really thought I would die (i'm sure it was the mushrooms, because i often hear that people think they are going to die on shrooms)

Abour two hours later, after thinking I was going insane, having a breakdown or something, (and being pumped full of ativan) I calmed down and got taken home by my friend.

I got home, just to find an apt. full of cops. everything got compfiscated. They didn't arrest me, for I didn't have any more mushrooms at the house (did but they didn't find them)

I guess I will be getting my charges mailed to me and I will have to appear in court. One possible charge that I am facing is child abuse. My children were not home, but they obviously could tell I have children. I hope and pray to god that this mess doesn't allow them to take my children away. I will be talking with a lawyer when I get my charges mailed to me.

When my trip started to end, I HATED myself. What the fuck was I thinking. I remember the whole time I just kept expecting to wake up and it was just a nightmare. Unfortunately that was not the case.

Anyone know about the law of cultivation. How serious it is? They got two cakes (spent), my hydra pod, two terreriums with perlite on the bottom, empty seringes that I used to be spores.

Please no one tell me how stupid I am,or what was i thinking, cuz I wasn't thinking, don't remember making the call, and hate myself for it. This will probably be my last post here. don't want to risk anything when it comes to my kids.

By the way, I have been tripping shrooms well over 30 times (span of three years), so I know what is and isn't a bad trip. This was worse than a bad trip.

Now I get to pay for the ambulance, fire department, hostipal bill, etc. and have to say goodbye to my favorite hobby.

These were the same shrooms I ate 3 weeks ago and had my best trip...

--------------------

Edited by indkebr (09/15/02 07:23 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: worst night of my life [Re: indkebr]
    #881718 - 09/13/02 10:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Were those your own shrooms you dosed on or did you get them from someone else? A friend recently had a similar experience.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineDexTek
Aquatic Mammal
Loc: The State of Siege
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: indkebr]
    #881739 - 09/13/02 11:05 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

out of all the trip reports i've ever read whenever someone on shrooms or lsd calls 911 it NEVER ends with a nice ride to the lovely hospital and then everything is hunky doory man i can't find any sympathy for people who do this it NEVER ends happily you dug your own ditch.

--------------------
"Those who are saved from their own greed shall surely be prosperous" . (Surah al-Hashr, 59:9)

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: DexTek]
    #881776 - 09/13/02 11:29 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Moral of the story, don't mix drugs that you are not educated on the interactions. Sorry to hear, crappy crap crap. Good Luck, you will probably need all that you can get.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflinePSILOCYBE_RICKY
Loc: earth
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Skikid16]
    #881853 - 09/13/02 12:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i'm surpirised you were home within 2 hours. usually they keep you there for like 5 hours just in the waiting room.next time disconnect your phone first.

Offlinevader
journeyman
    #881860 - 09/13/02 12:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

At this point you only have 1 option.

You need to come up with several grand and get a lawyer. Basically he will need to supress any statement you made to the cops and get the search of your house supressed.

You're really fucked if you get 2 felonies (child abuse and cultivation) on your record.

Good luck.

Offlinemile69
wonderer/wanderer ૐ
 User Gallery

Loc: other side of the world
    #881923 - 09/13/02 12:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

im sorry to hear that this happened to you. i cant offer you any advice, but i would like to say that im sorry, and i hope everything works out for you and your family.

OfflineLordPeter
    #881989 - 09/13/02 01:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry to hear all that :frown:

Your country sounds quite a scary place to be if your caught doing drugs  :confused: :confused:

Edited by LordPeter (09/13/02 01:28 PM)

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #882078 - 09/13/02 01:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

God/s be with you.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: indkebr]
    #882101 - 09/13/02 02:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: dog]
    #882207 - 09/13/02 03:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wouldn't worry about child abuse at all. It'd never stick. At most some much smaller insignificant version of it.

Cultivation is likely not going to be sought either. Too little to no evidence. Whatever you do, and please god listen to me, don't make another stupid decision.....DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS AT ALL WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY PRESENT!

Yes you fucked up, and you know it, so I won't diss you. Just don't fuck up again. The main evidence of cult. is circumstancial, don't give them a confession.

Good luck...

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: dog]
    #882217 - 09/13/02 03:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

if on shrooms, dont ever dial 911. only if for physical injuries or if yer heart stops. never for bad trips.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: LSAuser]
    #882359 - 09/13/02 04:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I wish I remember calling, or wish I was consious enough to not do that. I would never dial 911, but I guess i must have convinced myself to do so. I just can't believe all this on 3 grams. I took double that last time on these same mushies, and was fine.

thanks for the encouraging words. I hope my lawyer will be able to get me off on only probation.

maybe even drop some charges, for the search may not have been completely legal. can they use what you say in court, if you are under the influence(i don't remember talking to the cops, but they did state that I stated that I grew them)?

when I got back from the hospital, only a few cops were left, and they were just there to get evidence. no cops ever asked me if I grew them, etc...

I do remember when they came in asking questions that I refused to answer, just wanting an ambulance.

Basically, all they have is that one spent cake, and a few casings that I was allowing to colinize. Also 12 quarts of rye that were almost done colinizing. no dried shrooms.

--------------------

Edited by indkebr (09/13/02 04:30 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #882439 - 09/13/02 05:14 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If you only had mycellium cakes they might not go thru and charge you. Mycellium doesnt have too much psilos in em till the pin. If they where really trying to get you they might test the cakes for psilos.

Your best bet would to be say. I bought the shrooms from some guy on the street and that the ones you are cultivating at home are an edible variety:).

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#882448 - 09/13/02 05:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Crazy stuff goodluck !

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #883541 - 09/14/02 08:17 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

if I am correct, cops can't just bust in your house and confiscate things without showing you a warrent. Not even under suspician. They have to get a warrent to search property, and if they didn't have a warrent, and if you didn't give them permission, they are in the wrong, and you can fight that to the death.

--------------------

Edited by Trip_Out_7 (09/14/02 08:19 AM)

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #883605 - 09/14/02 08:59 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

An American friend once had a major marijuana cultivation charge (over 40 plants) dismissed because of a bad warrant. I wish you luck.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinemixpix
C'est dommage!
Female

#883683 - 09/14/02 09:50 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry to hear about that, If the 5-0 say you admited to it when you were out of it, dispute it... two words, plausible deniability. You could pass polygraphs just cause to the best of your knoledge, you didnt

--------------------
and when you try to toy with nature
youll be falling with the leaves

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: mixpix]
    #883749 - 09/14/02 10:31 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

im not sure how much good a polygraph would do.....it is not deemed as substantual evidence in court.....but then again it could never hurt....refusing to take one often gives the cops reason to suspect something is up.....but anyway :tongue:
good luck man.....as to the child abuse thing, where exactly were your kids? were they with you when you were tripping? even if they were, i think the farthest they can get with those  types of charges would be neglect......still sucks though 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (09/14/02 10:32 AM)

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: wrestler_az]
    #883819 - 09/15/02 07:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

no the kids were not there thank god.

I am meeting with my atorny on wednesday see what he says about the search.

for some reason there is a big mushroom conspiracy around here in denver, and from what I understand, they are seeing if I am involved in that. obviously i'm not, so they should not pin that on me.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Perlite, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports