Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Females.. WTF?
    #8814323 - 08/23/08 05:49 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

SO! got this fucking problem. (I am pissed off and drunk). My extremely unreasonable ex girlfriend, who I still hang out with and rarely have sex with, is being a fucking bitch. Let me briefly explain what happened. Here we are, drinking a half gallon of yellowtail because liquor has been giving me a stomach ache, chillin on addictingames. We're having a great time. We drank the entire thing, then drank a pint of vodka. Meanwhile in between this, we are having sex, off and on. It's all good. Then, something fucked up happens on her part, and for her sake I will not mention what it is. From then on it all goes down hill. I talked to her about it, as did my roomie. She started being kinda rude, so I said good night (she is sleeping on the couch since it's my house). I go out, and as far as she knows I am getting something to eat, and she snaps " what are you doing?!". i told her I was getting something to eat. Then, this situation, seeing as how I had her come over after 2 nights of arguements, started getting to me. So, I took her stuff, toiletries, and threw it *next* to the couch. I told her that she needed to be gone by 9 AM today, but she wouldn't set her alarm and "yelled" whatever. She ignored me, then yelled at me. (She lives about 2 hours away via bus). i told her she could leave if she was going to be so rude. She continued yelling at me. So, naturally, in my state, I started yelling back. I take her bag and clothes to go to put them outside the door, because I obviously cant have the cops called fo rmore than one reason. As I go to do so, she fucking shoves me into the wall. LOL. So, in natural defense, I shove her back. As she is screaming " I don't want the cops called"! HAHA. To me this is comical, sorry. My roommate is starting to get fucking pissed off at her and is yelling at her. So, here she is, sleeping on my roomies couch. This kind of thing has happened a few times in the past couple years. I dig hanging out with her, but she can be a total fucking bitch. I am 23, and she s 18... LOL. Foolish? I'm sure. feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated. more info? let me know. ***Am I being unreasonable? Is she? IDK what to do. I have had many people say to get away from her.... I just like being around her when we're not arguing.. and the ocassional sex is nice. Fuck.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mobile, AL.
Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: misos]
    #8814327 - 08/23/08 05:55 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Now the only thing anybody here wants to know is what she did. Give us that, and we'll trade you some input.  Should help you feel better  telling someone anonymously anyway, I got no idea who she or you are.

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

OfflineMonger
Stranger
Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: joekenorer]
    #8814380 - 08/23/08 06:51 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

What did "she" do, or what did YOU do for "she" to do what she did.

If YOU did nothing wrong to bring on what "she" did, Then you've got no reason to question yourself, She's being unreasonable.

Question is, What is the reason?!.

3 most powerful things in the world.
Fire, Water, Women.....

Peace!

OfflineProtoman
Lost
Male

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: Monger]
    #8814795 - 08/23/08 10:56 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Here's one major problem I see with the entire scene, you're all wasted! Most times I see people fight over stupid reason is because they are drunk. Really, don't get drunk with her and maybe you'll have less problems. I could be wrong and she's just a total bitch, and if that's the case my friend, then spark one up and chill. :stoner:

--------------------
"Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less. One is always living a little more or dying a little bit." -Norman Mailer

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Females.. WTF? [Re: misos]
    #8814903 - 08/23/08 11:31 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Your ages and the alcohol,bad mix.The only advice I can give is you have to be the one to back down or apologize no matter how much it sucks to do so.Then when she is gone,seriously think about what kind of relationship you two have and if it is worth keeping just because sex is good.Sex is a secondary thing to a relationship in my own opinion,I know others who feel the same way.It is hard to realize this when you are young though.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: joekenorer]
    #8815094 - 08/23/08 12:35 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ok. well, what started it was something happened (it wasn't really bad, could be a medical condition), and we sat and talked about it. Just before this happened, we were having great drunken sex. We took a break for her to go to the bathroom, then to go out and smoke a ciggy. But, we ended up talking instead. The mood totally changed, and we both knew it. essentially, she got into kindof a funk, so, we just called it a night. Then, as stated above, I came out to get something to eat and was using my phone as light, and she snapped "what are you doing?!" Total bitch tone here. Then I told her that I was getting something to eat and was using my phone as light so I didn't have to turn the lights on to wake her...Then, that kinda irked me. So I went back into my room. It festered a bit. Then I got her stuff out of my room, and *tossed* it next to the couch. (I said threw earlier, totally not the case)Then she started yelling a bunch of nonsense. (I honestly can't remember anything that was said at this point). Words were exchanged, then I got her stuff, and went to put it outside the door, as she's sceraming "I DONT WANT THE COPS CALLED!". Yeah right. As I do so, she fucking shoves ME into the wall. So, naturally, i shove her back. She left a tiny bruise, no matter. No marks on her. No injuries were sustained. Then my roomie came out and got involved. Not good. So, basically at this point she is not allowed to come back over. She left about 20 minutes ago, and I will not see her for awhile. For what? Fuck if I know. I totally dig hanging out with her, and when we are actually ble to drink without arguing with eachother, we can have a fucking blast. I am sure that it is mainly due to us both being stubborn. And of course, the HUGE maturity difference.... The best way I can describe it is, we are both gears, and we don't always line up. If that makes any sense. That is pretty much the whole of the night. As for the unmentioned topic of our discussion above, it shall remain that way. ***

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
    #8815169 - 08/23/08 12:58 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

to go with your gears metaphor... alcohol can sometimes lube things up and make your gears work better together... other times the bottle gets slippery and falls between the gears... then you both end up chewing on glass and spitting blood at eachother...

don't drink with 18 year old girls and expect anything other than a drunk girl... you need a drunk woman bro.

let me guess... she started bleeding during the sex?

ooo no! her birth control is being weird! she isn't due for another week!

is that the "situation"?

i'm gonna stop there before i come off as a real dickhead

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #8815221 - 08/23/08 01:09 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, a little dickish. But it's all good. No, twas a true medical problem. Nothing like that. She is going to be going to the ER in the next few days. I have troubles meeting people. My personailty.... it can be a little to much for most people. I have a hard time meeting people with my hobbies, likes, dislikes, mindset, etc. I know they're out there. And this girl is one of them. Which is part of the reason why I can't tell her to fuck off. And, fyi, we don't give a fuck if she is bleeding or not, we still have sex... Sometimes. Meh.

--------------------

Offlinesilly_sigh_ben
no longer here
 User Gallery

Re: Females.. WTF? [Re: misos]
    #8815240 - 08/23/08 01:14 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I had a friend that was 22 and had been fucking an 18 year old for 2 years.  Problem- He was 20 and she was 16 when they started fucking.  So, she gets pissed and calls the cops and they find out he was fucking her when she was a minor.  He doesn't get busted for pushing on her but gets hit with statutory rape!

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #8815245 - 08/23/08 01:16 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

wow thats gross. tell us the medical condtion!

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Females.. WTF? [Re: silly_sigh_ben]
    #8815258 - 08/23/08 01:18 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Word. I have that fear too. unfortunately, even if I dip out now, doesn't matter. 10 years from now I could get nailed and put in prison for stat rape. It's fucked. Plus I'm already a felon.

--------------------

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: Atheist]
    #8815271 - 08/23/08 01:21 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Eh. When you're horny, you're horny. What else can you do? Wait? HA! Yeah riiiight!Fuck that. As for the medical condition, part of it may be stomach ulcers. We don't know what it is for sure; she hasn't seen a doc yet. She may have acid reflux as well. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but you take those, throw in lack of water and nutrition, and a bad stomach and stress? You got the makings for a rather sick person.

--------------------

OfflinePostulio
Designslut
Male

Loc: Australia
    #8815403 - 08/23/08 01:52 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Dude.
Go for older girls.
I haven't dated anyone younger than me for about a year.
And it has been great.

When maturity actually becomes an issue, its a real shitty issue from my experience.
Maybe just lay off the drinking with her for a while. Does she smoke?
Its obviously relaxed, and sex is still good on it!

--------------------
In the beginning there was nothing. Then it exploded.

OfflineMonger
Stranger
    #8815427 - 08/23/08 02:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

You asshole.

Hurry up and become a statistic

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #8815466 - 08/23/08 02:14 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

dont knock her up.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: Monger]
    #8815530 - 08/23/08 02:32 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, thanks bud. You're reasoning behind the statement?

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8815542 - 08/23/08 02:36 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'd just like to add that paragraphs are your friend.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8815547 - 08/23/08 02:38 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Meh. Apparently I don't like them.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8815554 - 08/23/08 02:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Which is why I haven't read your posts :grin:

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid dumb bitches [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8815560 - 08/23/08 02:41 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Doesn't bother me any bud. You did however respond. Maybe I will fix them in your name.;)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub