Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinearpnuke
Always changing
 User Gallery

Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice
    #8813938 - 08/23/08 02:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Last weekend a buddy and I split about 50g wet.  We'd both been ended some of our first/second decent relationship within the past 6 months and that came up during the trip.  Mine was a socialite that didn't get psychedelics and his was a catholic that didn't even want him smoking bud.  But this isn't about us, just giving you the background.

The Boondocks, a satire TV showing black culture and dropping insights/laughs, was on and there was a segment with some rapper talking with girls in bikinis just shaking their asses for 2 minutes or so.  All of a sudden my buddy says, "Women are like the male cardinals of the human race.  Think about it man, it seems like most animals have a flashy gender intended to attract the other sex and the human race has laid that role on women."  I've had a couple beers tonight and been reflecting on that conversation and I think he's right.  It makes both of us angry and sad that girls our age have learned that they need to use their bodies to have value.  Fuck, I don't know how to really lay it out there and everyone gets what I'm saying, but the high heels at work (sounds), low cut shirts (we could all be naked and it shouldn't be weird), and most of the girls we hang out with are kind of just there for TnA.

The woman's liberation movement had a huge impact and granted the girls a chance at life outside the work-a-daddy household, but they aren't free (are any of us?).  Just look at fashion to see where we are at today.  Breasts, ass, thongs, and belly button piercings came in a while back.  It feels weird talking about this stuff, but doesn't our sexuality and courtship rituals seem fucked up when viewed through the shroom head change?  At school I'd see the up to date fashionable sorority girl walking with confidence and pride, yet see the fat, shy Asians, etc walk with a sulk.  That's not always the case, but anyone who's been out in that scene knows what I'm talking about. 

How many female psychonauts we got out there?  Come to think of it, I've only taken shrooms with my girl last year once and she said, "it was aaaamazing," but didn't want to go further with us or the psychedelic experience.  It seems really wrong what we've turned women into in our society, but how can we change it (if you think it's wrong)?  Should I scout for stoner girls and turn them onto shrooms or LSD?  I learned to not give a shit about societal standards that I was supposed to live up to through psychedelics and I know other people can do the same.  Adversity breeds champions and there should be a lot of potential winners out there.  Any married old trippers like to weigh in on their relationships or whatever the fuck.  Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a  post-drunk beer/taco bell shit hits a toilet so I'd love to hear some relationship advice from people who know how to treat eachother.

It makes me sad to see some of my female friends from the high school daze turn into sentient pieces of ass from my view.  There's so much fucked up shit to fix here, but this is a damn important one.  I almost wish I was born a woman so I could manipulate the system given the present knowledge.  A theoretical awakened and intelligent women seems like she could go much further in "the system" than her male counterparts.  Well, that's a lot of words up there and I think I've done my part until tomorrow.  I'm going to try for 40-50g wet tomorrow night and put this on my tothink list and weigh in later on.  Have a good night or sleep Shroomerites :peace:

Thank fuck for spell check.  If anyone feels like playing some halo 3 tonight my gamertag is Lysergic Smile.  Add me and we'll blow some heads away.  Man, the best virtual fun is virtual killing of virtual people/aliens.  I mean, I fucking love it sober or crunk, but we are way off the mark.  Let's fix this mess together :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: arpnuke]
    #8814010 - 08/23/08 02:47 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

HA i will add you my gt is "BigKJ18"

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: arpnuke]
    #8814056 - 08/23/08 03:03 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

In this day and age, as males loose their role identity, we (for me anyways) are getting confused as to how to meet similar minded girls. It seems the hunter/gatherer roles males once displayed to attract a mate are no longer relevant. Now we're forced to somewhat adopt woman roles...eg. Wearing nice fashionable clothes, liking 'Chris Brown'....pffft for what, to POSSIBLY meet some snobby ass'd girl that you have nothing on common with.

And then to pick up outside a club/pub your looking at approaching a random girl...fair enough. But what happens when you do? The girl thinks your some creep or makes conversation and walks off. When if you ask a girl what she wants from a guy "A nice guy to talk to me and ask me out, sweep me off my feet"....???!

Girls, if you want a nice guy....give the guy in the street a chance! Chances are the pink-coller wearing bust-a-move guy your dancing with is a chum.

But after saying all this, I was lucky enough to find a girl thats happy to chill in track-pants and isn't afraid to be herself.

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Offlinedustllama
w00tles!
Male User Gallery
Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a post-drunk beer/taco [Re: arpnuke]
    #8814312 - 08/23/08 05:28 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

>Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed
> me with knowledge like a  post-drunk beer/taco

The ebay ad is "shop for: tacos"

Offlinesomebody041
bud tester
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a post-drunk beer/taco [Re: dustllama]
    #8814392 - 08/23/08 07:09 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

mmm tacos:borat:

Invisibleridebaja
Rewild Yourself

Loc: The Other Side
Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a post-drunk beer/taco [Re: somebody041]
    #8815316 - 08/23/08 01:30 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Ya this makes a lot of sense, but the pressures of society are so dramatic for girls today. A psychedelic experience would definitely be sufficient to blow their minds so they can see what is really important in their lives. The only problem is IMO girls are WAAAAY more hesitant to try something like mushrooms.

This could be the fact that it will physically hurt their socially accepted image. Which is a stupid reason to someone who has tried mushrooms but to them, they just can't know until they try it for themselves.

Offlinedustllama
w00tles!
Male User Gallery
Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a post-drunk beer/taco [Re: ridebaja]
    #8815710 - 08/23/08 03:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It's a lucky guy who can find a female psychonaut (I don't think there are that many out there, but I don't know how to make more!). Good luck arpnuke!

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: polantis]
    #8816085 - 08/23/08 04:47 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

polantis said:
And then to pick up outside a club/pub your looking at approaching a random girl...fair enough. But what happens when you do? The girl thinks your some creep or makes conversation and walks off. When if you ask a girl what she wants from a guy "A nice guy to talk to me and ask me out, sweep me off my feet"....???!

Girls, if you want a nice guy....give the guy in the street a chance! Chances are the pink-coller wearing bust-a-move guy your dancing with is a chum.

Thing is there are a LOT of guys in the street, and dancing is more interesting than an awkward/abrupt greeting from a stranger.

Mostly agree with OP though, the whole gender dichotomy is totally fucked right now. Coherent communication between a male and a female who don't already know each other is essentially impossible in most cases.

The fastest way to make good friends with women is simply not to think with your dick. And that's DAMN hard for the average young adult male to pull off, and, painfully enough, doesn't generally involve hitting on strangers in the street.

Generally, when the stranger-on-the-street approach works, you'll be getting more than you bargained for...

I've tripped on acid with a few girls who were good friends before, though.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (08/23/08 05:03 PM)

Invisiblethedirtymac
Female User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a post-drunk beer/taco [Re: dustllama]
    #8816107 - 08/23/08 04:52 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It is very disappointing, and it is a major reason I don't have many female friends.  I have the same problems with the opposite sex, because most men are used to just treating women like a piece of ass. I'll try to talk intelligently to guys I meet who seem to have an interest in the same things I do and they don't respect my opinion and later I find out I know more than they do, and they probably are just buttering me up to get me into bed.

It's hard as a woman to be involved in psychedelics I think because of all the pressures of what a woman should be, when you base your life on society standards and then open your mind with a substance it shakes the very foundation of your being, and that is very difficult. Women need to forget about being women and just be human. Like I said grow as a human being, grow mentally and emotionally. Don't get me wrong, I like being a lady, I like wearing skirts, and looking and feeling sexy, but that sexual aspect is only a small portion of my being. It's nice to be admired and it's easy to use your sexuality to get what you want, but that can't be your whole life...I'm not sure if this is making any sense, these are just kind of half thought ramblings because these subjects sadden me immensely.

Offlinedustllama
w00tles!
Male User Gallery

Re: Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a post-drunk beer/taco [Re: thedirtymac]
    #8816854 - 08/23/08 07:02 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thedirtymac said:
It's hard as a woman to be involved in psychedelics I think because of all the pressures of what a woman should be, when you base your life on society standards and then open your mind with a substance it shakes the very foundation of your being, and that is very difficult. Women need to forget about being women and just be human. Like I said grow as a human being, grow mentally and emotionally.

Everybody's got to work on being human :smile: Psychedelics are a pretty good tool for me, but my girlfriend isn't that interested. I hope she finds something that helps her realize she doesn't have to be disappointed in not being what a woman "should be"... that there are other priorities...

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
    #8816900 - 08/23/08 07:10 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Amen to the original post. I am only attracted to girls who don't flaunt themselves unnecessarily.

in other news...500th post!! (and currently enjoying mushroom tea :smile:)

This is the one and only message board i've actually stayed around at for this many years and pretty much the only one i use anymore.

THANKS SHROOMERY!

now back the point...

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8817412 - 08/23/08 09:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

arpnuke said:
How many female psychonauts we got out there?  Come to think of it, I've only taken shrooms with my girl last year once and she said, "it was aaaamazing," but didn't want to go further with us or the psychedelic experience.  It seems really wrong what we've turned women into in our society, but how can we change it (if you think it's wrong)?  Should I scout for stoner girls and turn them onto shrooms or LSD?  I learned to not give a shit about societal standards that I was supposed to live up to through psychedelics and I know other people can do the same.  Adversity breeds champions and there should be a lot of potential winners out there.  Any married old trippers like to weigh in on their relationships or whatever the fuck.  Every older tripper I've spoken with has slammed me with knowledge like a  post-drunk beer/taco bell shit hits a toilet so I'd love to hear some relationship advice from people who know how to treat eachother.

It makes me sad to see some of my female friends from the high school daze turn into sentient pieces of ass from my view.  There's so much fucked up shit to fix here, but this is a damn important one.  I almost wish I was born a woman so I could manipulate the system given the present knowledge.  A theoretical awakened and intelligent women seems like she could go much further in "the system" than her male counterparts.

It sounds like you've only been hanging around the more superficial girls from what I can tell.  I know quite a few women who are deeply into psychedelics, and they can see through the gender roles and other likewise bullshit just as well as we can.  Implying that most women are unintelligent and un-"awakened" strikes me a bit chauvinistic.

Moreover, most girls are already experts at manipulating the system.  You don't need good personality or dramatic wit to go far in life if you're a reasonably attractive woman, and it's to this reason that a lot of girls choose to camouflage their intelligence and instead fly under the power of their looks--a strategy that is more deviously intelligent than we usually give women credit for.  Attractiveness is just one more weapon in the woman's arsenal to use to get ahead.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleDebuteMachine

Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: deCypher]
    #8817449 - 08/23/08 09:15 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

OP sounds like hes in a negative train of thought. Men don't have to be 'hunters' but they should be confident, leader of men, alpha male, socially aware, strong; traits like these are what men need. And they will get you far.

Don't forget, women are secondary of the species :laugh:. Don't let them manipulate you.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: DebuteMachine]
    #8817460 - 08/23/08 09:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DebuteMachine said:
Don't forget, women are secondary of the species :laugh:. Don't let them manipulate you.

Being that everyone emerges from a female womb at some point, that the Y chromosome is basically a tiny decaying fragment of an X chromosome, and that the default gender of a developing fetus is female, I'd be inclined to say you've got yourself ass-backwards there pal.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibleDebuteMachine

Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8821244 - 08/24/08 07:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

DebuteMachine said:

Being that everyone emerges from a female womb at some point, that the Y chromosome is basically a tiny decaying fragment of an X chromosome, and that the default gender of a developing fetus is female, I'd be inclined to say you've got yourself ass-backwards there pal.

I know this. But in the pure physical realm we live in, men are smarter, faster, stronger, braver (hence the hunters) we really do rule the species when we are fully grown. X and Y chromozones my ass, be pussy whipped if you will.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: DebuteMachine]
    #8821278 - 08/24/08 07:41 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DebuteMachine said:
I know this. But in the pure physical realm we live in, men are smarter, faster, stronger, braver (hence the hunters) we really do rule the species when we are fully grown. X and Y chromozones my ass, be pussy whipped if you will.

And we'd all have killed each other like the violent brutes we are without the mediating influence of women.

Men may be stronger but they are NOT smarter.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Tchan909 (08/24/08 07:42 PM)

InvisibleDebuteMachine

Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8821331 - 08/24/08 07:58 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Men don't kill each other just for fun. When societies first started forming men killed each other for the sole purpose of protecting their women (or stealing the other women if you will).

Men had to stop killing each other because the opposing forces just started getting too big. War for example, versus small town skirmishes.

Women don't really have anything to do with mediating. When have women ever really been in control of a society anyways?

Free sVs!
Female

#8821443 - 08/24/08 08:25 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Most societies have their roots in matriarchal systems which were eventually upset by patriarchies.

--------------------
Enlil said:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8821542 - 08/24/08 08:47 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Most societies have their roots in matriarchal systems which were eventually upset by patriarchies.

Do you have a source for this?  Encyclopedia Britannica states:

Quote:

The view of matriarchy as constituting a stage of cultural development is now generally discredited. Furthermore, the consensus among modern anthropologists and sociologists is that a strictly matriarchal society never existed.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Tripping out and thinking about women in America. Stop in and drop some relationship advice [Re: deCypher]
    #8821807 - 08/24/08 09:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

When they have you by the pecker ,they are in control ,no matter what is written on the page.:cannon:
You may believe your the leader ,but that is only a illusion of your ego and therefor perpetuated by putting it down in a book to reassure your self its true ,when its not.
Control the pecker ,control the man,its a simple time proven formula :monkeydance:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Tacos

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience