Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Loc: Europe
all trips
    #8808878 - 08/21/08 11:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

2days ago i had my first trip on shrooms.Actually, we were 4 boys eatting them.At first , we met at forrest and ate truffels, few ins later ate some hawaiians and cubensis.As i remember portion of truffels was about 1.5g, hawaiins ~0.5g and cubensis about 1g. That was everything ok and most i liked was a during time till insane bad trip for me. We were sitting near the tree at stadium after we walked there.Colourful, happy trip was for us all.After about a half an hour we ate some last cubensis gram with one of freind.Then shrooms started to take us, colours started were so bright and some thing were like moving.We were laughting very much.Remember like i looked at my mobile and mobile phone watch was different from real watch ,it was rotated.Also my friend tol that were seeing sky looking at him. Also i rememebr that when shrooms started tripping us, weather were cloudy and sunny, it was changing so interesting, i cant say all it good :smile:. WHen we started walk i cant remember most of time on trip, i was thinking i am in like other world where is no exit and nothing there not exists.I have seen many new watches every milisecond and all was throwing pass my minds, i cant stop think , its liek something else was thinking for me and i cant understand thats me. at one moment i was thinking i am sick now and retard.Also friends told me that i have told many times that need more shrooms.I think this trip was powered more badly by ganja bowl.Next time i wont use it. Only one action as i remember good was that i was walking to home after 3hours of  trip ( all others trip ended about 2-3h after ate, cant understand why not so long) i walked by foots at home throught police and they were shouted at me because i passed throught not green by the way, That was really long way and i got dry all. MY lips were terrible , like without any water.
I guess that was a bad trip for a first time and big portion.
Now i have ordered huautla and amazonian cubensis for next week, wish there will be somethign interesting.

anyway, its alittle bit slower world like was before trip.:mushroom2:

p.s please tell me it is good to mix different species of shrooms or it is better ate one per one trip? thanks :smile:

Edited by vldmrs (12/19/08 08:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Gazelle
Re: first insane trip [Re: vldmrs]
    #8812277 - 08/22/08 05:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hawaiians and Cubensis are the same thing. Hawaiian is a strain of Cubensis.

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Re: first insane trip [Re: ninjx]
    #8814083 - 08/23/08 01:13 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hawaiians means like copelandia cyanescens at internet shop, but i ate also mexican :smile: just bad in english :smile:

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8835401 - 08/27/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Second trip today i can say started when my mother woken me up about 8 am and i saw a packge of internet shop delivered shrooms, damn :laugh: i was lying mother thats not magic :smile: i got worked and about 11am ate some shrooms and went to friend house where we ate more.I was came back to first trip halliucinations and questions, why , where... :smile: visuals trips, tv videos was amazing, got new experience a lot and got walked outside for a hour when trip was ending.
start understanding what relax and mind of state means, now i am very relaxed and getting my experiences to me by little :smile: wish it can take more time.

I just want to ask , is there any reason to answer shrooms questions or how u guys coming back to trips? I guess when next time i will eat it, i can imagine what should be and get bored of halliucinations and brains questions :smile: ? Ty for answer

Edited by vldmrs (08/27/08 11:22 AM)

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8835410 - 08/27/08 11:22 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Sometimes you may talk with yourself. Other times, you may question alot of things and find answers for yourself. Let everything come to you.

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8835417 - 08/27/08 11:24 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

also i am one children in family and i talk with yourselft long time before started ganja.but u think u found these answers? Just wondering that can stop shrooms for a week or two, experience enough to learn, isnt it?

Edited by vldmrs (08/27/08 11:27 AM)

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8835477 - 08/27/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I found a lot of life lessons from mushrooms. With a powerful experience, your whole mindset could be totally changed; you may view reality totally differently. What I experience is "normality," meaning when I am on mushrooms, I feel as if I am supposed to be in that mind state. To me, the experience is very spiritual and enlightening.

Most answers come to me when I reflect on my trip. "Did that really happen?" I ask myself, over and over. Then, things just come to you naturally and you realize some things. Usually when I am tripping, I am in such a state of awe and bliss, all my questions are answered instantly, almost as if there were set answers already there for me to take, but my mind could just never expand that far as to see them. Give it time, brother. Take a walk through the woods or down the street and just absorb the world in. You will find that every answer to your questions are inside your head, you have just not discovered them yet.

Peace :peace::mushroom2:

By the way, do you speak a different language and use a translator?

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8840370 - 08/28/08 07:47 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nah, my main language is lithuanian and i had just 5years lessons of english 2 times a week for 45mins :laugh: there is no translator LT > EN , so i am very confused that cant write full stories of my trip and cant pretty tell what i feel or what i mean :smile:
anyway, peace:mushroom2:
tommorow going to take another trip of amazonians with one friend, he is now downloading some good movies, can u offer any good movie on shrooms? :smile: also what music do u often listen? :smile:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#8840658 - 08/28/08 09:23 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

lol, Just wanted to comment on the "talk to yourself" bit...

I almost always say something to myself or ask a question to myself spontaneously on shrooms, but not so much on anything else. Kinda funny.

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

Re: first insane trip [Re: Shad0w]
    #8840662 - 08/28/08 09:25 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hehe, but i wish i will answer to the questions ever :smile: just need control your minds more :smile:

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8845118 - 08/28/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, that's pretty cool. I didn't know there were no Lithuanian to English translators. You do speak very good English for the amount of practice you have had. You should watch some English TV once in a while to get a feeling for it, or listen to some English books on tapes. Thats how my friend who only could speak Indian became a fluent English speaker when he moved here.

Anyways, the Amazonians sound good. You should ingest 2-4 grams for a good trip. For movies, you can watch anything you really want. I just watched Planet Earth and that was a pretty amazing series to watch on mushrooms. Also, cartoons are actually very good to watch and will make you laugh and have a fun time. I'm not sure what movies you can get where you live, but anything is really fine. What I suggest though is that you just relax and chill out; let everything soak in. Maybe take a walk outside or just lay down in the grass and close your eyes and listen to some music.

For music, I like anything from Classical to Ambient music, even hip hop and drum and bass sound amazing when you are tripping. Any music will be good, but for me, the tone of the music usually sets my mood in the trip. If I listen to some ambient / electronica / jazz / classical  music, I feel a lot more relax and mellowed out, like I want to just float through my thoughts and explore my mind :laugh:

^
His stuff is great on trips if you like that kind of stuff.

^
Good, upbeat, uplifting hip hop / jazz.

Those are just some of my favorite songs to listen to when I am tripping. They just make me "float" through nature when I am outside sitting under a great big tree with the sun shining down on me. You should listen and do what you want, but I suggest not even making any plans or arrangements; the trip will take you where you want to go naturally. Good vibes your way :rasta::mushroom2::peace:

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8845168 - 08/28/08 11:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Good morning, thanks mate , u are good , yeah i wanna learn english better and i will learn ir near future :smile: its just a language :smile::mushroom2:

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8845219 - 08/28/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man, I've understood you this whole time; I feel ya haha :mushroom2::laugh:

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8854463 - 08/30/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ah home sweet home, its morning and i feel very clear little bit lazy.yesterday me and my friend ate mine last shrooms ( psicolobine cubensis amazonian) dried about 3g each.I was really sick and psychonaut that made last 3 trips in 4days. I was thinking that there is something need to answer or found something, but i found that i am just destroying my identity and sicking my minds. First when we ate at his home, we were watching tv, but that was boring and then we started talk about drugs, of course shrooms and got good idea - first of all we need to find yourself, good job or just be student and come back to sports,i was thinking that i was really shizo, i lied many times and my life was narrow in damn drugs. Actually , i understood that these all questions just is mine state of minds and just all i need is to find an action in my life with clear head.I left my friend at home and went at home by feet.Way was long, halliucinations and visuals was very hard.Then little by little i was controling my minds and could see everything i wanted - just thank about tundra and i was thinking i walk in tundra, all trees were so high. I went at home at went to my bed. Trip was still running , then may i was little bt scared of my mom and then i totally got outside of reality. Damn my eyes was lieing for me 100% , my foots were different , very big head , my bed was like in dreams.ALso i had no memory at that time, everything was changing in miliseconds and i was still in my bed and waiting for the end, i was really bored that i wanted to see ,but that was just mine minds and when trip halliucinations ended i went sleep. Now i am writing and thinking - i guess yesterday was a bad trip, but i am happy that i told myselft what i really need and dont need at this time, now i am in pause of shrooms and just relaxing, thanks for reading guys:mushroom2:

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8855618 - 08/31/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, sounds like a pretty intense trip! It sounds to me like you were expecting alot out of the trip but didn't get what you wanted. That is fine, and it happens to alot of people. Just think about your trip and what you did get out of it. I always like to reflect on my trips the week after.

And did you say this was your third trip within the last four days or did I just read that wrong?

Peace:mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8864803 - 09/02/08 09:05 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yup, that was third trip within 4 days and i gues thats most important thing i was fool and used shrooms not so properly and without rest of brains :smile: anyway,i am in holidays for tripping and wondering about eat them not earlier than september ends :smile:

p.s 1 day after last intense trip i had drugs bad trip dreams :smile: i was dreaming when was sleeping about drugs like i was using heroin and was walking in near town and playing football with narcomans :smile: dreams were so real and one moment i was like stoned and can not move in my bed.After that i woken up and cant believe that was not true :smile: i told that my friend in the morning and he said he was dreaming something like my dreams.That friend was triping with me last time :smile: there is something i must know :smile:
May u know something about that? thanks for answer and of course, PEACE :mushroom2:

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8865127 - 09/02/08 10:33 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think you need to spread out your trips more often. Do mushrooms just once a month or every 2-3 weeks; it gives your mind time to recuperate and reflect on your previous trip, as well as to prepare you for your next one. If you trip 3 times within 4 days, the effects will also be DRASTICALLY reduced. So your last trip was about 1/4 as intense than it COULD have been.

And about your dream- take it as advice rather than just a "bad dream." Mushrooms have a tendency to give you advice; I would think about it for a while.

And for your next trip, plan it for the end of September to have something to look forward to. Also, take an eighth.

--------------------

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8865155 - 09/02/08 10:39 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yup, i was just a fool and 2nd and 3rd time used them without any points also not understood real thing why use them , jsut waited for a teleport to shrooms world and dont had what to do. Yup, i wish too that last time could be more intense and more pointless if i have had a rest of last times. Yup , now i will take a rest for few weeks. but its good that last time me and my friend discussed about them on trip at his house.Every day from last trip i feel i can get more information about shrooms and real trip is not in shrooms trip , but trip is our life and how we make our way, just very happy that cleared my head after trip and love my parents and my dog.Also i think i am not so clever to do real trips, i need to think more about myself. Thank you buddy for your answers :smile:
p.s an eight is about 4g? yup.I think i will get something till next trip to do it with point and with very good state of my minds :smile:

Edited by vldmrs (09/02/08 10:41 AM)

Offlinevldmrs
no title
Male

#8931447 - 09/15/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ok i guess i made a relax time before next trip, wondering about intense trip on coming holiday.What specie of shrooms u can offer guys to eat? :smile: :mushroom2:

Invisibleninjx
Music Guru
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8935701 - 09/15/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man, what's good? I would recommend cubies, any strain is fine. Just be sure to take an eighth for a really nice powerful experience. Stay chilled and relaxed and the trip will take you along :thumbup::cool:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag